Switch Theme:

Imperial Armoury: Stocking Curious Constucts!  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

www.imperialarmoury.co.uk is a new webstore selling Imperial Guard bits.

Why only one range, I hear you ask? Looking around other bits websites it seems it's impossible to keep high stock levels for the entire Games Workshop range, so I have decided to focus on a single range in order to keep consistantly high stock levels.

The shop is new, nothing has sold out yet and I plan on restocking as frequently as is neccessary to make sure that stock levels remain high.

Anyone who orders by 10.00am GMT tomorrow will have their order shipped tomorrow.

So why not visit http://www.imperialarmoury.co.uk!

(I apologise to all Catachan players out there and can only say that you will be next!)

Kai

This message was edited 16 times. Last update was at 2012/07/20 13:52:17

Made in us
Long-Range Land Speeder Pilot

>Sell 800 meltaguns
>Stuck with 2 million flamers

Made in us
Speedy Swiftclaw Biker

Personally, I think this is a great idea, especially if you can keep all the "high demand" bits in stock this way.

Something to consider might be adding some of the third-party Guard conversion bits to your site. Make it a 'one-stop" site for all your Guard bitz needs. Not sure how the logistics of that would work out; just a thought I had.

Good luck!

Made in us
Stone Bonkers Fabricator General

A garden grove on Citadel Station

Nice site! You spelled Sentinel wrong, though.

ph34r's Forgeworld Phobos blog, current WIP: Iron Warriors and Skaven Tau
+From Iron Cometh Strength+ +From Strength Cometh Will+ +From Will Cometh Faith+ +From Faith Cometh Honor+ +From Honor Cometh Iron+
The Polito form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence?
When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence.

Made in gb
Joined the Military for Authentic Experience

On an Express Elevator to Hell!!

First of all, great idea for the site and I hope you have some success with it!

Prophecy07 wrote:
Something to consider might be adding some of the third-party Guard conversion bits to your site. Make it a 'one-stop" site for all your Guard bitz needs. Not sure how the logistics of that would work out; just a thought I had.

Definitely +1 on this. It might also be an idea to stock some of the conversion stuff that comes from Poland or the US. I quite often get MAS stuff from UK sellers, simply because I'm impatient and don't want to wait (or pay) for the delivery from other parts of Europe!

Epic 30K&40K! A new players guide, contributors welcome https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/751316.page
Small but perfectly formed! A Great Crusade Epic 6mm project: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/694411.page

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

Thanks for the spelling tip!

Also, the 3rd party conversion bits are a great idea and definitely something I will consider.

Made in us
Infiltrating Hawwa'

Australia

< Taken by the void dragon. >

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/03/15 00:34:29

DakkaDakka.com does not allow users to delete their accounts or content. We don't apologize for this.

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

I wish I had that many! Though I have stocked up with another command sprue. I also have a Twitter going @ImperialArmoury where you can get a tweet every time we restock so you'll always be the first to know!

Made in us
Xeno-Hating Inquisitorial Excruciator

Good luck with this!

Don't forget the tank upgrade sprues are a source of great bits that Guard players will want <hint hint>

40K RTT W/D/L 63/3/29
1 overall, 12 Best Sportsman, 3 Best Army, 5 Best Painting,1 Best Black Templars.
WFB RTT 0/0/6
1 Best Sportsman,1 Best Army

Made in us
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot

The rarefied atmosphere

The one stop is a good idea. Things from micro arts, victoria lamb, maxmini's weapons.

The USS Orinoco was a Federation Danube-class runabout that was in service with Starfleet in the late 24th century, attached to Deep Space 9. It was outfitted with a sensor pod.

http://orinoco.imgur.com/

Made in gb
Dakka Veteran

South East London

Oooh, this right here is a very good idea!

Really nice, simple website, more than reasonable prices and everything appears to be in stock for the moment.

I really like the idea of a one stop shop, always get frustrated going through other bits sites so this really helps.

Just wish this site had been up and running a year ago, would have saved me a fortune when doing my last guard army!

"Dig in and wait for Winter"

Made in au
Stalwart Veteran Guard Sergeant

Nice site, I will probably purchase some bits off this site. Can you still send bits to Australia? Also I do alot of website development and design, so if you need help with your website let me know.

Made in us
Umber Guard

Terre Haute, Indiana

You are my hero. Please tell me you ship internationally (to the US in this case).

1-stop-shop this store with 3rd-party bits and I would just give you all my money. Also, if you can get your hands on any Elysian Drop troop bits, I might just have to sell everything I own to have enough for the massive purchase I'd make.

Made in us
Anointed Dark Priest of Chaos

Prophecy07 wrote:Personally, I think this is a great idea, especially if you can keep all the "high demand" bits in stock this way.

Something to consider might be adding some of the third-party Guard conversion bits to your site. Make it a 'one-stop" site for all your Guard bitz needs. Not sure how the logistics of that would work out; just a thought I had.

Good luck!

Agreed.

Get pig iron, various vehicle stowage kits, etc., etc.

++ Death In The Dark++ A Zone Mortalis Hobby Project Log: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/663090.page#8712701

Made in nz
Hardened Veteran Guardsman

Auckland, New Zealand

i had a look, but i couldn't find meltaguns. Should they be there or are they just not in stock

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/493046.page#5049916
I didn't choose the WAAGH! life, the WAAGH! life chose me.

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

Someone bought them last night, sorry.

Also what would people be more keen on being added first (after Catachans); tank parts or third party metal accessories.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/01/13 13:29:13

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

It's a cool idea...I think you will find that it is hard to maintain stock of the important high value items while the less important items will pile up. There are two ways to deal with this: one is to raise the price on the more valued item, which is why you sometimes see melta guns going for $8 US on Ebay. The other is to sell by the sprue: it's not as specific as bits, but it's much less of a logistical nightmare for you.

You can sell in sprue combinations that people often want. For example, most people don't want 1 infantry squad, so sell a "power blob" bundle containing 2 power weapons (3rd party manufacture), 2 infantry squads, and a commissar with power weapon model. A "Vet squad" bundle would probably consist of an infantry squad, 3rd party heads of the buyer's choice, 3 3rd party special weapons of the buyer's choice, etc.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/01/13 13:55:19

Tier 1 is the new Tactical.

My IDF-Themed Guard Army P&M Blog:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/30/355940.page

Made in gb
[DCM]
Coastal Bliss in the Shadow of Sizewell

Suffolk, where the Aliens roam.

Aye, I'd agree, looking over the list it looks like your Lascannons and Melta Guns went pretty sharpish. But at £1.50 for the Melta and £1 for the Lascannon, they would do.

I'd check places like ebay and see which are the items demanding the highest price and adjust prices to some level accordingly.
Not saying you should have them for £5 more or anything, but if you have melta guns priced at the same price as heavy flamers, you'll never sell certain bits, and will struggle to keep up with the ones folks want.

Its simple price and demand.

For example if I was to buy from your heavy section all I'd want is the six crouching legs, three stands, three lascannons and three shields. The rest I can cover or have the spares for. Thats a total of £8.40, and other than the three Autocannon bits, and three missile launchers another £6 I could see folks buying.. I'd see the rest selling very slowly. I'd be weary of cash flow issues building up also as that barely costs the price of the box from a discounter, even worse if paying full price and splitting.

Just some thoughts. Other than that an interesting site.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/01/13 14:06:10

"That's not an Ork, its a girl.." - Last words of High General Daran Ul'tharem, battle of Ursha VII.

Two White Horses (Ipswich Town and Denver Broncos Supporter)

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

I have just done a "bit by bit" unboxing of the Cadian Command Sprue. It can be viewed on our YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IbSGsRFK08&feature=g-upl&context=G219005fAUAAAAAAAAAA

Also, metal Meltaguns should be added to the site next Friday at a cost of £1.99 each.

Made in ca
Irked Necron Immortal

GRRR you need catachan arms id be buying tons off you for my new army i wanna do! aha if you ever do catachan and you get some arms in please please p.m me (:

Morat Noob

New Sylvans eventually

10k+

30k

Snowy bases for the snow god!!

Made in ca
Pulsating Possessed Chaos Marine

Did you guys know Canada has a friggin desert?

I can't find the heavy weapons team lascannon; is it sold out?

You're not playing the game like I play it...why aren't you playing the game like I play it?! O_O

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

@ChaosxVoid - I will certainly do that.

@Blitza da warboy - I'm afraid it has I will restock as soon as I can. Also all revenue will be going into restocking for quite some time.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2012/01/15 01:12:54

Made in gb
Whiteshield Conscript Trooper

Your site doesn't seem to be working right now. Any update on getting Catachan legs?

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

I will get another batch of Cadians after a few more sales and then follow that with Catachans.

Made in us
Fixture of Dakka

Moore, Ok.

I know you're just getting started, but would you consider buying/offer credit for others IG bits?
Could help with getting bits. And obviously not bits you're drowning in already! But more high demand items
like meltas, lascannons,etc....

I'm needing some Leman Russ bits, so I say Vehicles/Tanks next!

Thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us IG players! International shipping isn't too outrageous so
I'll be supporting you when i can. I enjoy helping the little guy when possible.

"But i'm more than just a little curious, how you're planning to go about making your amends, to the dead?" -The Noose-APC

"Little angel go away
Come again some other day
The devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say" Weak and Powerless - APC

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

Just to let you guys know, I am selling enough parts to make a guardsman here, for only £1.00 each. I have also dropped the shipping rate to £1.00 for the UK and £2.00 international, as it cost me less than I thought it would.

Made in us
Using Object Source Lighting

Portland

Hey, good plan with the excess guardsmen.

Do they come with bases? Either way, it would probably be a good idea to note that in the entry.

My painted armies (40k, WM/H, Malifaux, Infinity...)

Made in gb
Guard Heavy Weapon Crewman

You have to get the bases separately if you don't have any spares kicking around. It's a very good price for a guardsman though!

EDIT:
Cadian Command has been restocked and I have added metal Meltaguns to the store at £1.99 each.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2012/01/20 14:01:02

Made in nz
Hardened Veteran Guardsman

Auckland, New Zealand

Where did you get the metal ones from?

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/493046.page#5049916
I didn't choose the WAAGH! life, the WAAGH! life chose me.

Made in us
Using Object Source Lighting

Portland

undead flesh addict wrote:Where did you get the metal ones from?

IIRC, GW's site allows bits ordering them in sets of 5 or 10 (I forget)

My painted armies (40k, WM/H, Malifaux, Infinity...)

Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: