Switch Theme:

Necron Rumors  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in ca
Fixture of Dakka

 Ferrum_Sanguinis wrote:
-All I know is that the Croissant fliers are getting a pts increase and/or rules nerf, no way around it.

Didn't the Tyranid Hive Tyrant suppose to get a point increase? It got a point decrease and improved stats. What I am trying to say is any thing can happen and Necrons can get more cheaper and buffed.

Agies Grimm:The "Learn to play, bro" mentality is mostly just a way for someone to try to shame you by implying that their metaphorical nerd-wiener is bigger than yours. Which, ironically, I think nerds do even more vehemently than jocks.

Everything is made up and the points don't matter. 40K or Who's Line is it Anyway?

Auticus wrote: Or in summation: its ok to exploit shoddy points because those are rules and gamers exist to find rules loopholes (they are still "legal"), but if the same force can be composed without structure, it emotionally feels "wrong".

Made in us
Depraved Slaanesh Chaos Lord

Inside Yvraine

Kangodo wrote:
Valkyrie holds 12 models, has better armour and same amount of HP's and also great weaponry.

A multilaser and a Strength 8 AP3 missile on a BS3 chassis is "great weaponry"?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2014/08/23 05:06:31

Made in us
Road-Raging Blood Angel Biker

Think Balance not buffs or down grades.what is a little over the top and what is not. So what is a little to strong will take a hit . What is not good at all will get a slight boost. Then add a race specific bonus that is not overly op. And blam you got the idea. I bet the regen will take a hit move it to fnp 4-5+ and there you go.

Some Must Be Told. Others Must Be Shown.
Blood Angels- 15000
Dark Angels-7800
Sisters of Battle- 5000
Space Wolves- 5000

Made in gb
Infiltrating Broodlord

UK

I heard that their's a new night scythe variant coming, heres a mock up.

Spoiler:

Damn, I'm hungry.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2014/08/23 06:55:18

Made in jp
Proud Triarch Praetorian

> sees thread in News & Rumors section about new Necron codex.
> thread has no actual info. Consists of nothing but wish listing.

I'll come back and check again after DE and BA come out.

Made in ca
Dakka Veteran

Victoria, BC, Canada

I heard BA were getting bumped back.....

40k Orks 12000 points and growing
Ultramarines 2500
Salamanders 3500
Necrons 4000
Skitarii/cult mech 2500
Vampire Counts 3000 Points

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

St. George, UT

If we look at what happened to the SW codex I think you can expect several pieces of wargear to dissapear. High on the list will be MSS or MSS will become a Relic and as such only one per army.

Tesla will get nerfed somehow. I'd expect a Salvo weapon to show up somewhere.

I'd expect the Monolith to get a small overhaul. Probably will be very good though.

I'd expect those sniper guys to loose their shooting from space special rule.

Scarabs and cryptec spiders will become cheaper, but entropic strike will be nerfed somehow.

The CCB is going to get a major overhaul and come in line with 7th edition chariot rules. I'd expect it to look a lot like Logan's.

Overall the book will see a lateral shift. Your going to loose some standard fair, but gain a new hotness. However, the overall performance isn't going to go up.

See pics of my Orks, Tau, Emperor's Children, Necrons, Space Wolves, and Dark Eldar here:

Made in jp
Proud Triarch Praetorian

40KNobz11 wrote:
I heard BA were getting bumped back.....
Care to site a source?
No actual snark intended, btw, there's just been too many things heard lately that I'm looking for whatever takes the least amount of salt to pinch.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2014/08/23 16:21:13

Made in de
Ladies Love the Vibro-Cannon Operator

Hamburg

Well, I guess Necrons gets the same treatment as GK.
No new models and some slight rule and wargear changes.

Imothek becomes Lord of War.
Phalanx formation.

Former moderator 40kOnline

Lanchester's square law - please obey in list building!

Illumini: "And thank you for not finishing your post with a "" I'm sorry, but after 7200 's that has to be the most annoying sign-off ever."

Armies: Eldar, Necrons, Blood Angels, Grey Knights; World Eaters (30k); Bloodbound; Cryx, Circle, Cyriss

Made in de
Decrepit Dakkanaut

 wuestenfux wrote:

Imothek becomes Lord of War.
Phalanx formation.

I hope for GW nerfing FO and then releasing a formation with Imotekh and FO

Made in us
[DCM]
GW Public Relations Manager (Privateer Press Mole)

I'm going to close for now--as it doesn't seem this is really a Rumors thread (quite yet) and more a wishlist/discussion. When a more solid set of rumors comes out for Necrons, we can open up a new thread.

Ryan

Adepticon TT 2009---Best Heretical Force
Adepticon 2010---Best Appearance Warhammer Fantasy Warbands
Adepticon 2011---Best Team Display

Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: