Okay, sorry about not reviewing this, I promise next time I will. I've only got a couple of quick comments.
1) I've never been fond of splitting artillery braces. I'm always one to pair up cannon or mortars. I'd suggest either using a second mortar (for template goodness), or a second cannon... though you do have an additional cannon in the steam tank.
2) Your cannon and mortar have zero screen. You might want to consider getting a few handgunners to act as a speed bump. Or, if your group allows mercenaries, a block of 12 dwavers with heavy armor, sheild, crossbow, and full command does a great job of protecting your artillery.
3) If your game allows it, go for the Galloper Gun. Its mobility would greatly complement your knight units. Nothing says awesomeness like an enfulade shot from the Galloper Gun... and with it's base 8" movement, your opponent has to send a more-mobile unit against it... else you just play "Can't-catch-me-I'm-the-gingerbread-man" all day.
4) I can't tell because of how AB does the list, but did you get a 7-strong list of Inner Circle Knights? As was shown to me ICKs work best as smaller squads (5 - 6 sized, including any characters.) Otherwise, you're payign for an ability you're not using.
5) Lacking the War Altar, or a second tank, you might want to consider dropping the steam tank. With the points, you could get a second cannon, a second unit of pistoliers, and a pair of Outridder champions for those pistoliers.
6) With the low-side of anti-magic, you might want to go a bit more risky and get the Seal of Distruction. You'll have to sacrifice a dispell scroll for it, but it gives you that 50-50 chance of flat out removing a spell from the game. It even gives you a chance to destroy bound-spell items too.
7) I know you say the Templar Grand Masters stays, but you might want to consider swapping him for an Elector Count, and saving some serious points. Same LD, so just about the same "immunity to psychology" effect, but, more importantly, it'll let you get a second magic banner for your army.
With your lowish anti-magic, you could get the Banner of Arcane Warding. Or, you could enhance your smaller knight units with the Steel Standard, giving them a bit more reach for their flank charges.
Anyway, just some quick thoughts.