Switch Theme:

Eldar rumours (Preorder pics added to first post)  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Sister Oh-So Repentia





Wyoming

Not too sold on the axes yet...but everything else is looking awesome! Can't wait for this release. I really hope we can get some pictures of the new jetbikes soon!

Peace through superior firepower. 
   
Made in nl
Confessor Of Sins






 unmercifulconker wrote:
Damn, the size of that knight and that is one badass pic of the guards and lords about to take on some tyranid filth!


Automatically Appended Next Post:
I solely want an army of guards lords and a knight.


edit: my view on the price has calmed, it looks on par with the stompa scale and impact.


The Wraithknight is huge, no doubt about it. But with how thin it is, it can't be as many sprues as the stompa. Big $$$ profit for GW.

The Wraithguard with swords.. they are great, I love em. Choice between 2 swords and sword/shield or 2h axe seems likely.

Cratfworld Alaitoc (Gallery)
Order of the Red Mantle (Gallery)
Grand (little) Army of Chaos, now painting! (Blog
   
Made in au
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Versteckt in den Schatten deines Geistes.

Iracundus wrote:
What are the 2 arm guns on the Wraithknight? Is it the S6 small blast gun or is it the anti-tank weapon? The look of the gun seems to have the triple pod of the star cannon at the rear but the long barrel of a lance. Looks like a blend like the Dark Eldar heat lance.


Given what we've seen so far my money's on "Wraithlance".

   
Made in au
Longtime Dakkanaut




Wonder what the rules would be for the Wraithknight with sword. Seems to be a big thing to give up an arm slot for.

Now we also know the Wraithknight can have star cannons on its shoulders (or shuriken cannons based on the still newer pictures), not just scatter lasers.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2013/05/21 15:11:39


 
   
Made in us
Ancient Chaos Terminator





Satellite of Love

I really like the new models. I will surely have to add a bit to my Eldar army of more than 20 years. At those prices, I'll likely keep my metal Wraithguard and just buy the new plastics to build a few of the version with swords.

I can't imagine why something like the Spiritseer is limited though when it's sure to be a good seller. GW's marketing and production tactics these days are at times mind boggling, they strive to maximize profit and profit margins at every opportunity, but then can't meet the demand of the sales frenzy on release weekend for popular model ranges. The staff at my local GW store are already looking quite concerned at the sales they may not be able to get on release day, I think they are feeling a bit sabotaged by GW Corporate. Every time they have a chance to readily make their required sales figures for the month, GW HQ messes them up somehow with too little to sell of the most popular items. It happened with the Tau and with the bundle deal on Wall Of Martyrs back in December. Just the one store has lost thousands of dollars in sales from just those two fiascos alone. Now they have been forewarned to expect supply problems on the new Eldar too.

With the price of the Wraithknight set at $115 US I don't care to think what the price of Baneblade, Shadowsword, and Stompa will be when the annual price increase hits in about two weeks. If you were thinking of buying those models soon I'd do it immediately. $130? $149.50? Last year the Stormraven increased by $16.50, and those Apocalypse kits went from $99 to $115, so who knows.

Here's a review of the Wraithknight from Pins Of War:
http://pinsofwar.com/the-eldar-wraithknight-arrives-a-review/

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2013/05/21 15:12:36


"I hate movies where the men wear shorter skirts than the women." -- Mystery Science Theater 3000
"Elements of the past and the future combining to create something not quite as good as either." -- The Mighty Boosh
Check out Cinematic Titanic, the new movie riffing project from Joel Hodgson and the original cast of MST3K.
See my latest eBay auctions at this link.
"We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. You have our gratitude!" - Kentucky Fried Movie 
   
Made in de
Decrepit Dakkanaut







Eberious wrote:
Any pics of them with the guns, I know will be much like the ones already but still wanna.

See first post for all pics. They are found in the Wraithknight pic with ranged weapons.

Hive Fleet Ouroboros (my Tyranid blog): http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/286852.page
The Dusk-Wraiths of Szith Morcane (my Dark Eldar blog): http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/364786.page
Kroothawk's Malifaux Blog http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/455759.page
If you want to understand the concept of the "Greater Good", read this article, and you never again call Tau commies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism 
   
Made in us
Ultramarine Master with Gauntlets of Macragge





Upstate, New York

Seeing as they look to be able to take both swords and axes, I wonder if the wraithguard just get power weapons, and can take what they want from the normal selection? Wraithmauls and wraithspears maybe? Or if they can mix and match, so they can do the sword/axe combo.

Pictures are fun, in in general look good for this release, but I want to get my hand on the codex and see how it all fits together.

Looking forward to this release.

Ultramarines, 3rd Co. and friends, 13K+ Slowly growing 3Kish
Nevelon's Workbench: Ultramarines, Saim-Hann and other assorted oddities
 
   
Made in us
Guarding Guardian





Wow. The WG sculpts are really nice.
   
Made in gb
Slashing Veteran Sword Bretheren






Liverpool

Damn I really want one but I must hold off until the apoc book comes out or if it is SM next. I need a big ass model.

Fury from faith
Faith in fury

Numquam solus ambulabis 
   
Made in gb
Regular Dakkanaut




 Kroothawk wrote:
Eberious wrote:
Any pics of them with the guns, I know will be much like the ones already but still wanna.

See first post for all pics. They are found in the Wraithknight pic with ranged weapons.



Just seen it now, that WG new gun looks fricken sweet. Sounds like a template weapon.

cheers



High_Marshal_Helbrecht wrote:I just couldn't get over the nerve of the guy ya know?..What did he expect?

Her to spin round and look him in the eyes
"You sweaty mass of nerd meat you, the way you fondle my tits like two plastic stompa kits makes me hotter than a Salamander with Heavy Flamer...Kiss me you socially inept pustle of manliness!! BE MY CALGAR!"

 
   
Made in au
Purposeful Hammerhead Pilot





Australia, Victoria

Post from a facebook friend of mine:

White dwarf rules:

- From what I saw all the non Wraith infantry have the run/shoot shoot/run ability (the rule was called Battle something). Avengers definitely do (from the report) and Rangers definitely do (from tiny printed profile in the WD) as well. Not sure if its just for Shuriken weapons (Rangers do have Pistols I guess).

- It looks likes all Eldar have the 'Ancient Foe' special rule, no idea what this does but I suspect its something like Hatred Daemons of Slaneesh (don't think it was Necron related as the report was against Crons) since all Eldar appear to have it (including the Wraith units).

- There are 14 Eldar specific psychic powers from 2 different charts, Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate. However it looks like several of the powers are 2 in 1, i.e they have a buff mode and a debuff mode, so there are actually HEAPS of powers. I.e the Primaris for Battle is Conceal/Reveal (as a single card/roll etc), Conceal gives you Shrouded and Reveal removes Shrouded from an enemy. The 1 on the Battle Chart was Destructor/Renew(?), Destructor being the same as before with Soul Blaze added and Renew allowing you to restore a wound to a friendy model within range (18" I think). Primaris for Runes of Fate was Guide, which is now 24" range but is otherwise the exact same as before. Very surprising to see this as aside from the range it is far worse than the Divination Primaris (although I guess you could take both and effectively Guide two units). The 1 on the Fate Chart was a terrible Focuses Witchfire power. Fortune and Doom are still options (the Farseer in the report had them) and appear to have the same effects.

- The Avatar has Fleet. Also one of the psychic powers increases your movement speed/charge range somehow

- The Wraithknight is insanely huge, it is literally twice the height of a Wraithlord, and the sword option it can take is basically the size of a Wraithlord as well. It can take up to 2 Suncannons, which are S6 AP2 Heavy 3 Small Blast or up to 2 Wraithlances(?) which are presumably the heavy anti tank option. Sword replaces one of the big guns I think (they are arm mounted like the Titans). This is in addition to the two shoulder mounted heavy weapons (I saw Scatters and Starcannons, so presumably the normal range of heavy weapons are available)

- Wraithguard and Wraithblades look good, think scaled down Wraithlords. They looked a bit bigger than the old ones, but I think it was partly just the added range of motion in the poses on 40mm bases (similar to the old 25mm base Terminators vs the newer 40mm base ones, they are bigger but the better poses help as well). Wraithguard can now get either Wraithcannons (which from the fluff descriptions seemed to still be single shot and very powerful) or D Scythes which were described as a multi shot weapon but it could still Pen vehicles on a 6. Wraithblades are only 1A base (sadly) but looked like they could go either 2 CCW (no idea on stats of their weapons, but they appeared to have sword/axe options) or 1 CCW + Shield gen arm.

- Wraithguard are definitely S5 T6, Lord is almost certainly not T6 (a full unit of Destroyers shot one in the report and did nothing, which suggests T8 or some other equivalent buff). No idea on the stats for the Knight.

- It looks like Aspect Warriors have the same base profile, include Exarches with Ld9

- Reapers have Slow and Purposeful

- Rangers have WS4. They also have a character (not sure if he is upgrade or HQ) who has a 120" range Sniper Rifle.

- One of the fliers has 2 Heavy D Scythes on the wings and a psychic based main gun. The other has 2 Bright Lances and a Pulse Laser.

- Saw stats for what looked like special weapons for characters, might have been for Special Characters as well since the 120" range sniper was in there. One weapon was +2S, AP- Melee, Rending, Fleshbane, Instant Death. Another was +1S AP3, Soul Blaze, and if you killed anything with Soul Blaze then every unit within 6" of that unit would become effected by Soul Blaze as well. There was also a one use only piece of wargear, which you could use when the character died. On a 2+ you place a S4 AP3 template over the character, hitting both friend and foe, but if you cause at least 1 wound then the character stands back up with 1 wound. Last one I saw was an item which gave the user Fearless, Shrouded, Stealth and re-roll cover saves but they lose the IC rule, which gives people a way to make a Solitare (the name was something to do with the Laughing God).

My Youtube channel.
"What is a Belmont? A miserable pile of whips and sub-weapons." 
   
Made in gb
Mutated Chosen Chaos Marine





*bursts though room with axe* HEEEAAARRRS JHONNY!!!

I love these models for the CC Waithguard, they are just brilliant, love the new sculpts a lot...

Night Lords (40k): 3500pts
Klan Zaw Klan: 4000pts

 Grey Templar wrote:

Orks don't hate, they just love. Love to fight everyone.


Whatever you use.. It's Cheesy, broken and OP  
   
Made in us
Sneaky Striking Scorpion



Oregon

Iracundus wrote:
Wonder what the rules would be for the Wraithknight with sword. Seems to be a big thing to give up an arm slot for.

Now we also know the Wraithknight can have star cannons on its shoulders (or shuriken cannons based on the still newer pictures), not just scatter lasers.


Given that you're hitting something with a weapon the size of a house, the fanboy in me says "If you score a hit, the target is dead, destroyed, gone. Period."
   
Made in au
Longtime Dakkanaut




More images here:

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?26142-Eldar-Rumour-Titbits/page112

Includes some information about the Hemlock (the bomber) and its D-scythes. Seems to part enemies from their souls and be good against groups. The pilot is a spiritseer apparently. The D-scythe seems also a Wraithguard option.

The Crimson Hunter is the fighter and is a new Aspect. Pulse laser centreline armament with side bright lances. Exarch can exchange lances for starcannons. Says something about unusual helmet for the pilot but it looks Guardian-like to me. Wonder if the Exarch gets Exarch powers?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2013/05/21 15:17:58


 
   
Made in gb
Slashing Veteran Sword Bretheren






Liverpool

 Superscope wrote:
Post from a facebook friend of mine:

White dwarf rules:

- From what I saw all the non Wraith infantry have the run/shoot shoot/run ability (the rule was called Battle something). Avengers definitely do (from the report) and Rangers definitely do (from tiny printed profile in the WD) as well. Not sure if its just for Shuriken weapons (Rangers do have Pistols I guess).

- It looks likes all Eldar have the 'Ancient Foe' special rule, no idea what this does but I suspect its something like Hatred Daemons of Slaneesh (don't think it was Necron related as the report was against Crons) since all Eldar appear to have it (including the Wraith units).

- There are 14 Eldar specific psychic powers from 2 different charts, Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate. However it looks like several of the powers are 2 in 1, i.e they have a buff mode and a debuff mode, so there are actually HEAPS of powers. I.e the Primaris for Battle is Conceal/Reveal (as a single card/roll etc), Conceal gives you Shrouded and Reveal removes Shrouded from an enemy. The 1 on the Battle Chart was Destructor/Renew(?), Destructor being the same as before with Soul Blaze added and Renew allowing you to restore a wound to a friendy model within range (18" I think). Primaris for Runes of Fate was Guide, which is now 24" range but is otherwise the exact same as before. Very surprising to see this as aside from the range it is far worse than the Divination Primaris (although I guess you could take both and effectively Guide two units). The 1 on the Fate Chart was a terrible Focuses Witchfire power. Fortune and Doom are still options (the Farseer in the report had them) and appear to have the same effects.

- The Avatar has Fleet. Also one of the psychic powers increases your movement speed/charge range somehow

- The Wraithknight is insanely huge, it is literally twice the height of a Wraithlord, and the sword option it can take is basically the size of a Wraithlord as well. It can take up to 2 Suncannons, which are S6 AP2 Heavy 3 Small Blast or up to 2 Wraithlances(?) which are presumably the heavy anti tank option. Sword replaces one of the big guns I think (they are arm mounted like the Titans). This is in addition to the two shoulder mounted heavy weapons (I saw Scatters and Starcannons, so presumably the normal range of heavy weapons are available)

- Wraithguard and Wraithblades look good, think scaled down Wraithlords. They looked a bit bigger than the old ones, but I think it was partly just the added range of motion in the poses on 40mm bases (similar to the old 25mm base Terminators vs the newer 40mm base ones, they are bigger but the better poses help as well). Wraithguard can now get either Wraithcannons (which from the fluff descriptions seemed to still be single shot and very powerful) or D Scythes which were described as a multi shot weapon but it could still Pen vehicles on a 6. Wraithblades are only 1A base (sadly) but looked like they could go either 2 CCW (no idea on stats of their weapons, but they appeared to have sword/axe options) or 1 CCW + Shield gen arm.

- Wraithguard are definitely S5 T6, Lord is almost certainly not T6 (a full unit of Destroyers shot one in the report and did nothing, which suggests T8 or some other equivalent buff). No idea on the stats for the Knight.

- It looks like Aspect Warriors have the same base profile, include Exarches with Ld9

- Reapers have Slow and Purposeful

- Rangers have WS4. They also have a character (not sure if he is upgrade or HQ) who has a 120" range Sniper Rifle.

- One of the fliers has 2 Heavy D Scythes on the wings and a psychic based main gun. The other has 2 Bright Lances and a Pulse Laser.

- Saw stats for what looked like special weapons for characters, might have been for Special Characters as well since the 120" range sniper was in there. One weapon was +2S, AP- Melee, Rending, Fleshbane, Instant Death. Another was +1S AP3, Soul Blaze, and if you killed anything with Soul Blaze then every unit within 6" of that unit would become effected by Soul Blaze as well. There was also a one use only piece of wargear, which you could use when the character died. On a 2+ you place a S4 AP3 template over the character, hitting both friend and foe, but if you cause at least 1 wound then the character stands back up with 1 wound. Last one I saw was an item which gave the user Fearless, Shrouded, Stealth and re-roll cover saves but they lose the IC rule, which gives people a way to make a Solitare (the name was something to do with the Laughing God).



Isnt this powerguy's post?


Automatically Appended Next Post:
HOLY CRAP CHECK THAT PIC OF THE IYANDEN ARMY!!! Those knights are just menacing.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2013/05/21 15:17:46


Fury from faith
Faith in fury

Numquam solus ambulabis 
   
Made in ie
One Canoptek Scarab in a Swarm





http://images.4chan.org/tg/src/1369141957955.jpg

Holy, those wraithknights are huge!!
   
Made in us
Blood Angel Neophyte Undergoing Surgeries




Tampa, Florida

 Superscope wrote:

- Saw stats for what looked like special weapons for characters, might have been for Special Characters as well since the 120" range sniper was in there. One weapon was +2S, AP- Melee, Rending, Fleshbane, Instant Death. Another was +1S AP3, Soul Blaze, and if you killed anything with Soul Blaze then every unit within 6" of that unit would become effected by Soul Blaze as well. There was also a one use only piece of wargear, which you could use when the character died. On a 2+ you place a S4 AP3 template over the character, hitting both friend and foe, but if you cause at least 1 wound then the character stands back up with 1 wound. Last one I saw was an item which gave the user Fearless, Shrouded, Stealth and re-roll cover saves but they lose the IC rule, which gives people a way to make a Solitare (the name was something to do with the Laughing God)[.


Now that is very cool. I like this new wargear. If it's just Special Character weapons then no biggie, but the flame template sounds very cool and has that great risk factor involved with it. A nice example of the Eldar ethos that begs the question, do you risk losing this Eldar warrior to kill a bunch of your enemies or doom yourself altogether? Very somber. I like it.


"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."  
   
Made in de
Flower Picking Eldar Youth




Munich

The flyer does look like it came from one of the Robotech (southern Cross flyer?) series, a bit rounded but still very much the same.

The Knight has the same feeling about it, Batttech/Robotech....

I love it. The flyer will look good besides my nightwing

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2013/05/21 15:20:30


when in doubt - shoot it. 
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Omadon's Realm

The Wraithguard in both variants = definite win, I'm hoping that the axe/shield version is a terminator killing specialist.

The Flyer... hmmm, I really like it with the 'vertebrae' and tailfin, the other version looks off.

That IS a better angled photo of the walker, still not 100% on it though, perhaps some work on it will pay off, I am VERY glad it comes in a duel weapon wielding version, which the tau one for no rational reason does not.

The ghost guiding fellow is ok. I will point out that the 'horns' hand gesture was a magician's thing a lot longer than it was a 'metal' thing. And it has historical reference in Eldar art and symbols along with High Elf symbols and banners (teclis, moon etc), as the original meaning was to ward against the evil eye or other magical attacks.





And that sniper figure is grade A beautiful and will be coming home with me.

Eldar allies for my Dark Eldar is a go.



 
   
Made in au
Purposeful Hammerhead Pilot





Australia, Victoria

@unmercifulconker

I'm not sure, i'm just passing along the information i've seen from another person from facebook.

My Youtube channel.
"What is a Belmont? A miserable pile of whips and sub-weapons." 
   
Made in us
Badass "Sister Sin"






Camas, WA

So as to save you from clicking:





Looking for great deals on miniatures or have a large pile you are looking to sell off? Checkout Mindtaker Miniatures on Facebook!
Live in the Pacific NW? Check out http://ordofanaticus.com
Want to know your rumor monger's history? Check out the Ongoing Rumor Accuracy Tracking thread

"For this thread to have some utility and remain useful, please refrain from spamming it with 'jokes'." - Alpharius
"Irrational negativity is the engine that drives the forums" - BrassScorpion
"It's too early to be crying about this. Maybe next month all your tears will be valid." - Redbeard

200+ Successful Trades on Dakka.
My trade list: http://mindtaker.org/trade.html 
   
Made in gb
Slashing Veteran Sword Bretheren






Liverpool

 Superscope wrote:
@unmercifulconker

I'm not sure, i'm just passing along the information i've seen from another person from facebook.


haha sorry I just thought your friend was trying to take credit.


Ok I will be a complete hypocrite but a knight has been marked down on my wishlist, even though I dont have an eldar army and my space marine chapters dont like xenos too well.

Just realised my birthday is coming up soon as well.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2013/05/21 15:21:22


Fury from faith
Faith in fury

Numquam solus ambulabis 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




Duck bomber gonna crap on you!!
I like the wraiths as cc tarpits, will likely also get 10: hopefully I can magnet them.
I am q fan of the giant.

As for price eh, I started so long ago that everything they put out.seems retsrdedly priced now. Am i mad? Annoyed, but then again, I make enough that not gonna kill me. What gw did do is make me limit what I buy to armies I use (got rid if tau, dark eldar and necrons, ) and to units I actually like.

Firstworldproblemsdawg


Eg. I have csm, but ill be danged before I rock. DInobot on the table. I use raptors and spawn. If its not suoercompetitive,.I could care less.

Also just subtract 20% on the price to see what most of you.will get to pay from online and friendly retailers. It's not the end of the world.

As for aspects, this doesn't bother me, I like new units and tbh if you really thougt they were going to redo the whole aspect line, you.were wishfully hoping. Plastic new kits not bad.
   
Made in tr
Willing Inquisitorial Excruciator





Now we only need the acutal codex

Weyland-Yutani
Building Better Terrains

https://www.weyland-yutani-inc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/weylandyutaniinc/

 Grey Templar wrote:
The Riptide can't be a giant death robot, its completely lacking a sword or massive chainsaw. All giant death robots have swords or massive chainsaws.
 
   
Made in gb
Slashing Veteran Sword Bretheren






Liverpool

resipsa wrote:
Firstworldproblemsdawg


True dat playa!

Fury from faith
Faith in fury

Numquam solus ambulabis 
   
Made in au
Purposeful Hammerhead Pilot





Australia, Victoria

Since i have to fight against a rather oppresive eldar overlord in our gaming area (Talking 5-6000pts here, with titans and apoc fliers) i'm NOT going to enjoy fighting the new stuff.

At least GW gave me some tasty new tools <-- (tau player)

My Youtube channel.
"What is a Belmont? A miserable pile of whips and sub-weapons." 
   
Made in de
Ladies Love the Vibro-Cannon Operator






Hamburg

 pizzaguardian wrote:
Now we only need the acutal codex

The new one seems to be due by June 8.

Former moderator 40kOnline

Lanchester's square law - please obey in list building!

Illumini: "And thank you for not finishing your post with a "" I'm sorry, but after 7200 's that has to be the most annoying sign-off ever."

Armies: Eldar, Necrons, Blood Angels, Grey Knights; World Eaters (30k); Bloodbound; Cryx, Circle, Cyriss 
   
Made in pl
Longtime Dakkanaut






Iracundus wrote:
You didn't read the bit about wraithbone self-repair did you? That alone removes the limitation of material from existing constructs as they will repair given enough time, and wraithbone production can't really be cut off short of losing every Bonesinger. Once again the limitation is not of material shortage but of time. This is utterly different from the Imperium which relies on materials which can run short such as the various ores and metals like adamantium, or promethium. If a vein of ore runs out, then unless new sources are found, production lines shut down even if they are fully staffed with skilled personnel. A Bonesinger can produce wraithbone endlessly so long as they live, and that is a limitation of the Eldar life rather than that of wraithbone itself.




N amount of wraithbone can be produced and processed in Y amount of time, resulting in the creation of X number of Shurkien Catapults.

N amount of ore can be mined and processed in Y amount of time, resulting the the creation of X number of Bolters.

Horribly long tl;dr - it's not about the total possible amount of material in existence and instead about the total amount of material available for processing at any given time. The only difference between human and Eldar manufacturing is that Eldar always have near perfect ratio balance between material supply and processing capacity, since bonesingers both produce and process wraithbone. The end effect is exactly the same - there can only be N titans, catapults, falcons or spoons produced at any given time because there's Y amount of material provided.

I have to applaud you on your ability to split hairs on what exactly is the limiting factor in Eldar manufacturing while totally ignoring the rest of the arguments as to why not every Eldar is piloting it's personal titan. Which was, you know, the original point. Truly, Dakka is strong in you.
   
Made in pt
Longtime Dakkanaut





Portugal

 pretre wrote:
So as to save you from clicking:



LOOK AT THAT MECH, JUST LOOK AT IT!

"Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!" - Satsuki Kiryuin, Kill la Kill 
   
Made in gb
Drifting Cronos Hungry for Souls



Northampton

GODDAMMIT... I really wanted to hate these models.

I thought the Tau had some epic sculpts, but this is just insane.

Mr Mystery wrote:Suffice to say, if any of this is actually true, then clearly Elvis is hiding behind my left testicle, and Lord Lucan behind the right.
 
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: