Switch Theme:

Transaction Report: dwarven pain  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Horrific Howling Banshee

Gunnison, Colorado

I am posting this to make others aware of difficulties I am having with a member of dakka regarding a sale
agreed to from his ad in the swap shop. I made a deal with dwarven pain for a landraider and a
fire prism from his post here:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/256741.page

I agreed to pay half the money upfront and pay the other half when the items were received. I have
not received my items nor have I heard from dwarven pain since the 14th of October. I paid for the
items on the 2nd of October. What follows below is a series of emails between dwarven pain and
myself. The delivery confirmation number mentioned in the emails was never sent.

I have filed a claim with paypal to no avail. Since the transaction was not on eBay the refund is not guaranteed.

From: <orctez@com>
To: <dwarven_pain@com>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 9:49 PM

Could you please send the delivery confirmation number. i have yet to receive the models.

thanks

From: orctez@com
Subject: Fire prism and landraider via Dakkadakka.com
To: dwarven_pain@com
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2009, 9:51 PM

hello,

I am writing to ask if you have shipped the on sprue fire prism and landraider yet? It has been a few days since we agreed to the deal and I have yet to hear from you. Please let me know what the status is. If I don't hear from you soon I will cancel the paypal payment.

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2009/10/29 14:38:08

Eldar:2000pts

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

My buddy says he might be able to find him if you want and i will PM you if or he will if he finds out who this guy is cause we are both close to columbus.

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Barpharanges

Limbo

Any updates on this TR?

DS:80S+GM--B++I+Pwhfb/re#+D++A++/fWD-R+++T(O)DM+++

Madness and genius are separated by degrees of success.

Remember to follow the Swap Shop Rules and Guidelines!

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

No success finding him or contacting him he seems to have vanished. I tried to have my buddy contact on bartertown but no luck.

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Barpharanges

Limbo

Thanks, Vindicator#9.

DS:80S+GM--B++I+Pwhfb/re#+D++A++/fWD-R+++T(O)DM+++

Madness and genius are separated by degrees of success.

Remember to follow the Swap Shop Rules and Guidelines!

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

Moving flat out..

From the other Dakkites that were scammed from Dwarven Pain - I don't think any heard anything back from him.

I filed a PayPal dispute and was only able to reclaim about $5 back (I'm not sure how they came up with that number).

Anyway - is there a way we can make sure he doesnt come back as another screenname?

Join the Da 'Umie Chattah Intahceptahs - Trukk Shoota Boyz

Projekt Bench by: DX3
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/390647.page

45+ Successful Transactions on DakkaDakka
184+ eBay Transactions

Made in us
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Barpharanges

Limbo

Well, we have his IP, so if he created a second account, the MODs would know. The only strange thing about this case is that dwarven pain has had prior good trade experiences (which admittedly doesn't necessarily absolve him of current issues, but at least proves people have had satisfactory trades with him).

Anybody who's traded with dwarven pain want to chime in?

DS:80S+GM--B++I+Pwhfb/re#+D++A++/fWD-R+++T(O)DM+++

Madness and genius are separated by degrees of success.

Remember to follow the Swap Shop Rules and Guidelines!

Made in us
Krazed Killa Kan

Columbus, Oh

I did a trade with him in September, I think. Maybe August.

Anyhow, since he is "local" to me, we arraigned to meet at a FLGS and swap. Once I met him, I was able to recognize him from an event over the summer... but I never managed to learn his name.. I thought it might be Will.. but my memory is bad and since I was not mailing, I didn't get it in writing.

So, it was a successful trade, but I really don't have much evidence else.

2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

Order of St Ursula (Sisters of Battle): W-2, L-1, T-1
Get of Freki (Space Wolves): W-3, L-1, T-1
Hive Fleet Portentosa (Nids/Stealers): W-6, L-4, T-0
Omega Marines (vanilla Space Marine): W-1, L-6, T-2
Waagh Magshak (Orks): W-4, L-0, T-1
A.V.P.D.W.: W-0, L-2, T-0

www.40korigins.com
bringing 40k Events to Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Oh. Ask me for more info!

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

This maybe figured out in Jan. 9 if he shows up to a tourney then. Porkuslime and I were discussing him and he sent a pic of the guy to me and I recognized him instantly as the guy i had seen at the last tourney at this particular store my buddy and i played at. Hopefully like i said he is there and i can confront him about his trade history.

Automatically Appended Next Post:
Also give big kudos to porkuslime without him probably would have never figured out who he was. The funny thing is the big give away was his KILT!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2009/12/15 18:52:08

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Barpharanges

Limbo

Well, seems like it'll have to wait a bit, but keep us informed on this situation. Thanks porkuslime and Vindicator!

DS:80S+GM--B++I+Pwhfb/re#+D++A++/fWD-R+++T(O)DM+++

Madness and genius are separated by degrees of success.

Remember to follow the Swap Shop Rules and Guidelines!

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

Yes please keep this thread open so i can update and if anyone else has had problems with him. No problem jin just like to make things right. By the way 31rls31 also played a big role in helping so kudos to him also.

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

Moving flat out..

Thanks for the update..

If anything just to let that guy know that this kind of behavior is

"not cool, maan.."

Join the Da 'Umie Chattah Intahceptahs - Trukk Shoota Boyz

Projekt Bench by: DX3
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/390647.page

45+ Successful Transactions on DakkaDakka
184+ eBay Transactions

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

To add anybody that has been wronged by him PM me with your agreement and when it took place and i will let him know what is owed

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

Moving flat out..

PM sent.

Thank you, Vindicator#9.

Join the Da 'Umie Chattah Intahceptahs - Trukk Shoota Boyz

Projekt Bench by: DX3
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/390647.page

45+ Successful Transactions on DakkaDakka
184+ eBay Transactions

Made in de
Regular Dakkanaut

Jin wrote:Anybody who's traded with dwarven pain want to chime in?

I have also dealt with him in October (Forgeworld Marauder) and he claimed that he sent it off. He also said that he used traceable shipping, but could not come up with the code.
Nothing`s ever arrived here and he doesn`t answer my pm`s or emails anymore.

I also filed a Paypal report, but got no money back...
Sadly I lost the substantial amount of 135 $.

Being in Europe I would be ___very___ grateful for any help as this is rather difficult across the Atlantic.

I could also put up a reward for this as I am really angry that my (probably stupid) trust was abused like this.

Made in gb
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Killer Klaivex

For the time being, until the issue is solved, I am placing a link to this thread against Dwarven Pain's reputable trader cred.

Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut

Ketara wrote:For the time being, until the issue is solved, I am placing a link to this thread against Dwarven Pain's reputable trader cred.

??

what does that mean?

Made in us
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Barpharanges

Limbo

He's posted a link next to dwarven pain's name in the RTL.

DS:80S+GM--B++I+Pwhfb/re#+D++A++/fWD-R+++T(O)DM+++

Madness and genius are separated by degrees of success.

Remember to follow the Swap Shop Rules and Guidelines!

Made in us
Adolescent Youth with Potential

Columbus, Ohio

First let me start with major apologizes to any and all scammed by me. I want you to know it was not me but my wife whom I am in the middle of a divorce with that has ripped you and myself off. Using my ID here and my bank and other things. I am just finding out more and more. I am trying to find out what all she did and how I can fix it. My reputation and finances are destroyed. If you were recently scammed by this account I need to make amends, get you your money, items, or replacements out to you now. Again I am sorry for all of this. Please PM me, or send to my email address to figure out what was promised and what we can do to fix it. I can't say sorry enough but I will do everything I can to fix this mess.

Though the storm may cry the mountain will not bend to it

Made in gb
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Killer Klaivex

Glad to hear from you Dwarven Pain, with 5 positive references, I was slightly bemused when you went awol.

I would suggest you change your password ASAP to ensure she doesn't do it again.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2009/12/16 20:39:31

Made in us
Adolescent Youth with Potential

Columbus, Ohio

can't say sorry enough people listen to me DON"T GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are married DON"T GET DIVORCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though the storm may cry the mountain will not bend to it

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

Yay thanks to porkuslime for calling the owner of the store you frequented. Bummer man sorry to hear that and i will PM those affected to get in contact with you.

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
Krazed Killa Kan

Columbus, Oh

I called the store owner for several reasons, ONE of which was to maybe alert DP about this thread.. but didn't know if a message was going to make it to will.. it was a long shot and if it did pay off... WOW!

2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

Order of St Ursula (Sisters of Battle): W-2, L-1, T-1
Get of Freki (Space Wolves): W-3, L-1, T-1
Hive Fleet Portentosa (Nids/Stealers): W-6, L-4, T-0
Omega Marines (vanilla Space Marine): W-1, L-6, T-2
Waagh Magshak (Orks): W-4, L-0, T-1
A.V.P.D.W.: W-0, L-2, T-0

www.40korigins.com
bringing 40k Events to Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Oh. Ask me for more info!

Made in au
Fresh-Faced New User

He sold me that exact same maurder bomber and an armourcast warhound scout titan.

Moloch wrote:
Jin wrote:Anybody who's traded with dwarven pain want to chime in?

I have also dealt with him in October (Forgeworld Marauder) and he claimed that he sent it off. He also said that he used traceable shipping, but could not come up with the code.
Nothing`s ever arrived here and he doesn`t answer my pm`s or emails anymore.

I also filed a Paypal report, but got no money back...
Sadly I lost the substantial amount of 135 $.

Being in Europe I would be ___very___ grateful for any help as this is rather difficult across the Atlantic.

I could also put up a reward for this as I am really angry that my (probably stupid) trust was abused like this.

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

Well just PM or email him and see if he will make amends with you.

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets

ohio

oddly im not sure how or why an ex-wife has anything to do with it...........but hopely all of this BS can be fixed and money returned to the ones that need it......

im not bying the my soonto be ex-wife bit.....but thats just me.........it took all of this to make you come around???

i think thewater got to hot......and welll ill stop talking now......ill just get MOD edited any ways

looted moonz 6000 pts and still growing and building

Made in us
Warplord Titan Princeps of Tzeentch

Pat that askala, O-H-I hate this stupid state

This is definitely far from over with that said it is not a threat but just a reminder.

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, its just a freight train coming your way!
Thousand Sons 10000
Grey knights 3000
Sisters of battle 3000
I have 29 sucessful trades where others recommend me.
Be sure to use the Reputable traders list when successfully completing a trade found here:
Dakka's Reputable Traders List

Made in us
Horrific Howling Banshee

Gunnison, Colorado

I have sent DP a PM regarding the money I lost. Thanks to all who have worked hard to resovle this issue.

Eldar:2000pts

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

Moving flat out..

Vindicator#9, Porkuslime and everyone who helped out - thank you for your efforts.

Someone gets these guys Terminator Honours or some more Dakka!

Join the Da 'Umie Chattah Intahceptahs - Trukk Shoota Boyz

Projekt Bench by: DX3
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/390647.page

45+ Successful Transactions on DakkaDakka
184+ eBay Transactions

Made in de
Regular Dakkanaut

orctez wrote:I have sent DP a PM regarding the money I lost. Thanks to all who have worked hard to resovle this issue.

Dakka_X3 wrote:Vindicator#9, Porkuslime and everyone who helped out - thank you for your efforts.

Someone gets these guys Terminator Honours or some more Dakka!

Couldn`t agree more. I am really impressed with the effort you two put in.

@Dwarfen Pain: PM'ed you. Now it`s your turn to show how trustworthy you really are. Words are good, actions are better.

Forum Index » Dakka Swap Shop
Go to: