Switch Theme:

GW LVO Preview Show. 27 Jan 10pm US, 28 Jan U.K. 6am  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
Thermo-Optical Hac Tao





Gosport, UK

 Togusa wrote:
Corsair faction confirmed in 40K.


I wasn’t paying the best attention but did they actually say Corsair faction? I just heard playable only 40k, and we know they’re in the Eldar codex.
   
Made in us
Shas'ui with Bonding Knife






This preview matched my expectations in hindsight. Which kida blows since I would like the HH box to release ASAP.. But noes. Drip feed as always

At least the corsairs in the new KT box will give me some Rogue Trader Eldar Pirate fix. I intend to paint them in one of the classic colour schemes with those triangley patterns.



This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/28 07:12:09


 
   
Made in us
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps





United States

 ImAGeek wrote:
 Togusa wrote:
Corsair faction confirmed in 40K.


I wasn’t paying the best attention but did they actually say Corsair faction? I just heard playable only 40k, and we know they’re in the Eldar codex.


They said they'll be fully playable in 40K. I am extrapolating.
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut






 ImAGeek wrote:
 Togusa wrote:
Corsair faction confirmed in 40K.


I wasn’t paying the best attention but did they actually say Corsair faction? I just heard playable only 40k, and we know they’re in the Eldar codex.


Playable with Eldar and Dark Eldar. I guess like the old Harlequin rules before they expanded.
   
Made in us
Cold-Blooded Saurus Warrior




Xalapa, Veracruz

 Togusa wrote:
 ImAGeek wrote:
 Togusa wrote:
Corsair faction confirmed in 40K.


I wasn’t paying the best attention but did they actually say Corsair faction? I just heard playable only 40k, and we know they’re in the Eldar codex.


They said they'll be fully playable in 40K. I am extrapolating.


They were already playable a pair of editions ago, no reason for them to not be now.
   
Made in nl
Did Fulgrim Just Behead Ferrus?





The Netherlands

Taken from B&C:

Bits Blitz Designs - 3D printing a dark futuristic universe 
   
Made in fi
5th God of Chaos (O'rly?)





 tauist wrote:
This preview matched my expectations in hindsight. Which kida blows since I would like the HH box to release ASAP.. But noes. Drip feed as always

At least the corsairs in the new KT box will give me some Rogue Trader Eldar Pirate fix. I intend to paint them in one of the classic colour schemes with those triangley patterns.





Has there ever been new edition launched february-april? As that's the timeline previews now would be released to stores(barring unexpected delays).

They absolutely would NOT show anything released in summer today. Those you can expect to see april-may.

2022 painted/bought: 227/322 
   
Made in us
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps





United States

 CMLR wrote:
 Togusa wrote:
 ImAGeek wrote:
 Togusa wrote:
Corsair faction confirmed in 40K.


I wasn’t paying the best attention but did they actually say Corsair faction? I just heard playable only 40k, and we know they’re in the Eldar codex.


They said they'll be fully playable in 40K. I am extrapolating.


They were already playable a pair of editions ago, no reason for them to not be now.


Have they ever had models before? Like the Exodites, I've heard of them but I never saw anyone play them.
   
Made in nl
Did Fulgrim Just Behead Ferrus?





The Netherlands

Taken from B&C again:


This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/28 07:17:10


Bits Blitz Designs - 3D printing a dark futuristic universe 
   
Made in gb
Thermo-Optical Hac Tao





Gosport, UK

 Togusa wrote:
 CMLR wrote:
 Togusa wrote:
 ImAGeek wrote:
 Togusa wrote:
Corsair faction confirmed in 40K.


I wasn’t paying the best attention but did they actually say Corsair faction? I just heard playable only 40k, and we know they’re in the Eldar codex.


They said they'll be fully playable in 40K. I am extrapolating.


They were already playable a pair of editions ago, no reason for them to not be now.


Have they ever had models before? Like the Exodites, I've heard of them but I never saw anyone play them.


They had some Forge World models, and their army list was in an Imperial Armour book.
   
Made in us
Cold-Blooded Saurus Warrior




Xalapa, Veracruz

 Malika2 wrote:
Taken from B&C again:




I'd really like to use him as a generic Thirster. Hope his base is workable.
   
Made in nl
[MOD]
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Cozy cockpit of an Imperial Knight

Right so what other faction is boxed with the Corsairs in the new KT box? WarCom still hasn't updated the site with all the unveils and the rerun hasn't started yet either.
   
Made in us
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps





United States

 BrookM wrote:
Right so what other faction is boxed with the Corsairs in the new KT box? WarCom still hasn't updated the site with all the unveils and the rerun hasn't started yet either.


They only showed one, the other is still a mystery.
   
Made in pl
Longtime Dakkanaut




Germany

Genuinely suprised this doesn't seem to be a part of the new Nightgaunt reveals, perhaps there's more down the line for them?
[Thumb - 2021-10-12.jpg]


"Tabletop games are the only setting when a body is made more horrifying for NOT being chopped into smaller pieces."
- Jiado 
   
Made in fi
5th God of Chaos (O'rly?)





Well "mystery". Seeing one part of the rumour panned out not much reason to doubt the second part.

2022 painted/bought: 227/322 
   
Made in us
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps





United States

tneva82 wrote:
Well "mystery". Seeing one part of the rumour panned out not much reason to doubt the second part.


What was the second?
   
Made in ca
Longtime Dakkanaut






chaos iirc

lost and damned log
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/519978.page#6525039 
   
Made in gb
Mighty Brass Scorpion of Khorne




So 90 minutes for 3 eldar units we knew were coming and seen either wholly or in part before, a sigmar battle box and a blood thirster nobody sane can afford.

They somehow keep moving that bar lower and lower.

Oh and a single corsair model, because heaven forbid they show the unit or box contents.
   
Made in gb
Thermo-Optical Hac Tao





Gosport, UK

 Wha-Mu-077 wrote:
Genuinely suprised this doesn't seem to be a part of the new Nightgaunt reveals, perhaps there's more down the line for them?


Good spot, there’s also the boat/ship prow looking one that fits the Nighthaunt design. I could see them getting a ghost ship or something.
   
Made in us
Blood Angel Terminator with Lightning Claws






So will this new Ka'banha model replace the old FW/An'ggrath model?

GW: "We do no demographic research, we have no focus groups, we do not ask the market what it wants" 
   
Made in us
Fresh-Faced New User




Super excited
   
Made in pl
Huge Hierodule





 Ferrum_Sanguinis wrote:
So will this new Ka'banha model replace the old FW/An'ggrath model?

They are 2 different named Greater Demons.
   
Made in si
Ravenous Beast Form







So the grand total of reveals we for real haven't seen before:

Shining Spears
Nighthaunt Crossbowmen
One Eldar Pirate
Resin Bloodthirster
Necromunda expansion logo

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2022/01/28 09:12:15


Posters on ignore list: 34

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in pl
Huge Hierodule





 lord_blackfang wrote:
So the grand total of reveals we for real haven't seen before:

Shining Spears
Wych hero
Nighthaunt Crossbowmen
One Eldar Pirate
Resin Bloodthirster
Necromunda expansion logo

Add Nighthaunt hero
   
Made in de
Dakka Veteran




Seems like those previews get worst and worst...

What makes the preview bad; they showed the best part first.
   
Made in ir
Bush? No, Eldar Ranger





Did nobody post the Aeldari Corsair here yet?





What a quantum leap compared to the Forge World models! Totally unique aesthetics! Critters! Mohawks! Even has a few visual nods to the Visarch.

Exciting.

 
   
Made in si
Skillful Swordmaster





The wych and nighthaunt hero were in the new year's teaser.
   
Made in us
Furious Raptor





Ahhh I long for the days of Doombreed! Now that would be a Greater daemon

   
Made in pl
Huge Hierodule





 Knight wrote:
The wych and nighthaunt hero were in the new year's teaser.
Yeah, you are correct, now I remember that whip etc. were there.
   
Made in gb
Ridin' on a Snotling Pump Wagon






Glad I didn’t get up early.

Happy with what we’ve been shown, but would’ve preferred to see Actual Models for Necromunda Ash Wastes.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Pfizer vaccine administered 13:40pm 18 Feb 21. Still no second head. Second jab 13:35pm 6 May 2021. At the Masonic Hall. 
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: