Switch Theme:

D&D Super Being Miniatures (Demons, Devils, Gods etc)  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

 Doctadeth wrote:
Would love to see your renditions of Dagon and Cthuhulu.


Dagon is on the list but im avoiding him for a while as he will be BIG, i have the stuff to put him together.
As for squid mouth, i did get some doner parts together but not a priority at the moment.

For now here`s Piranoth the primordial.



[Thumb - dec 001.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 002.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 003.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 004.JPG]


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Xixecal "The living Glacier".

[Thumb - dec 042.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 044.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 045.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 046.JPG]


   
Made in de
Terrifying Doombull






Nuremberg

That last one is pretty freaking awesome!

   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Thanks-here`s a frosty group shot.

[Thumb - dec 060.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/12/13 19:23:28


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Ice Titan and Frost Giants.
[Thumb - dec 063.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 054.JPG]


   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Mesopotamia. The Kingdom Where we Secretly Reign.

This is amazing!

Any plans to make Lolth/Lloth?

Drink deeply and lustily from the foamy draught of evil.
W: 1.756 Quadrillion L: 0 D: 2
Haters gon' hate. 
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

 Monster Rain wrote:
This is amazing!

Any plans to make Lolth/Lloth?


I have a Reaper minis version assembled on the painting table but ive been waiting for a reasonably mild day to spray undercoat it before painting.

   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Earthy/stoney giants.
Stone Giant,Earth Titan and Group


[Thumb - dec 009.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 005.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 013.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/12/13 20:02:01


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Storm Giant, Storm Titan and Thunderblast Cyclone.
[Thumb - dec 031.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 027.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 035.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 039.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/12/13 20:20:34


   
Made in us
Loyal Necron Lychguard





St. Louis, MO

While I have no pics for you, I'll link you to our lists of Demons and Devils if you are looking for some more source material. There's a couple hundred named evil baddies there with basic info and wikipedia links when available. It was put together as part of our Greyhawk Pathfinder campaign website.

Demons
Devils

11,100 pts, 7,000 pts
++ Heed my words for I am the Herald and we are the footsteps of doom. Interlopers, do we name you. Defilers of our
sacred earth. We have awoken to your primative species and will not tolerate your presence. Ours is the way of logic,
of cold hard reason: your irrationality, your human disease has no place in the necrontyr. Flesh is weak.
Surrender to the machine incarnate. Surrender and die.
++

Tuagh wrote: If you won't use a wrench, it isn't the bolt's fault that your hammer is useless.
 
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

 Maelstrom808 wrote:
While I have no pics for you, I'll link you to our lists of Demons and Devils if you are looking for some more source material. There's a couple hundred named evil baddies there with basic info and wikipedia links when available. It was put together as part of our Greyhawk Pathfinder campaign website.

Demons
Devils



Thanks for that, i had a look at the demons and there is a lot to go at - just dont expect me to do them all.

   
Made in us
Loyal Necron Lychguard





St. Louis, MO

jprp wrote:
 Maelstrom808 wrote:
While I have no pics for you, I'll link you to our lists of Demons and Devils if you are looking for some more source material. There's a couple hundred named evil baddies there with basic info and wikipedia links when available. It was put together as part of our Greyhawk Pathfinder campaign website.

Demons
Devils



Thanks for that, i had a look at the demons and there is a lot to go at - just dont expect me to do them all.


LOL, if you find anything useful for yourself, I'm happy. It was a pain in the butt just putting all the tables and such together so I could hardly expect anyone to actually come up with painted models for everything

11,100 pts, 7,000 pts
++ Heed my words for I am the Herald and we are the footsteps of doom. Interlopers, do we name you. Defilers of our
sacred earth. We have awoken to your primative species and will not tolerate your presence. Ours is the way of logic,
of cold hard reason: your irrationality, your human disease has no place in the necrontyr. Flesh is weak.
Surrender to the machine incarnate. Surrender and die.
++

Tuagh wrote: If you won't use a wrench, it isn't the bolt's fault that your hammer is useless.
 
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Mesopotamia. The Kingdom Where we Secretly Reign.

jprp wrote:
 Monster Rain wrote:
This is amazing!

Any plans to make Lolth/Lloth?


I have a Reaper minis version assembled on the painting table but ive been waiting for a reasonably mild day to spray undercoat it before painting.


I'm looking forward to it!

I'm a bit of an R.A. Salvatore fan.

Drink deeply and lustily from the foamy draught of evil.
W: 1.756 Quadrillion L: 0 D: 2
Haters gon' hate. 
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

 Maelstrom808 wrote:
jprp wrote:
 Maelstrom808 wrote:
While I have no pics for you, I'll link you to our lists of Demons and Devils if you are looking for some more source material. There's a couple hundred named evil baddies there with basic info and wikipedia links when available. It was put together as part of our Greyhawk Pathfinder campaign website.

Demons
Devils



Thanks for that, i had a look at the demons and there is a lot to go at - just dont expect me to do them all.


LOL, if you find anything useful for yourself, I'm happy. It was a pain in the butt just putting all the tables and such together so I could hardly expect anyone to actually come up with painted models for everything


Its a usefull list but would be even better with some fan art attached to illustrate many of the Demons (you would of course be welcome to link to images of any of my minis if it would help).

   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

This is a re-painted clix Surter, i got it to use as the Primordial "Imix" but if i find a suitable larger figure he will be down graded to Surter or even a fire elemental.
Fire Titan.
Fire Giant.

[Thumb - dec 021.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 022.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 023.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 024.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 014.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 018.JPG]

[Thumb - dec 025.JPG]


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

I`m often put off from D&D gods as many are mortal sized, so i threw the official sizing out the window and used this figure i had originally bought to use as a Warhammer giant.

Gruumsh.

[Thumb - 008.JPG]

[Thumb - 009.JPG]

[Thumb - 010.JPG]


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

"Darkness given hunger"

For those that dont know - it is a Demon possesed giant black puding and chief servant of Jubilex.

[Thumb - 001.JPG]

[Thumb - 002.JPG]

[Thumb - 004.JPG]


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Levistus: Arch Devil.

[Thumb - knn 010.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 006.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 007.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 008.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/07/29 22:46:43


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Baalzebul: Arch Devil.

[Thumb - knn 001.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 002.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 003.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 004.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/07/29 22:47:14


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Loviatar: Evil Goddess.

[Thumb - knn 013.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 014.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 015.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/07/29 22:47:53


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Lolth

[Thumb - knn 016.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 017.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 018.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 019.JPG]

[Thumb - knn 022.JPG]


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Glasya: Arch Devil.

[Thumb - 005.JPG]

[Thumb - 006.JPG]

[Thumb - 007.JPG]

[Thumb - 008.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/07/29 22:49:10


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

Belial: Arch Devil.
[Thumb - 001.JPG]

[Thumb - 002.JPG]

[Thumb - 003.JPG]

[Thumb - 004.JPG]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/07/29 22:49:56


   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

I`ve not done anything for this in ages but received a Tiamat premium pre-paint today - so disappointed-its tiny, the body is as small as a standard GW dragon although it does have nice wings.

   
Made in gb
Highlord of Terra






Adrift within the vortex of my imagination.

You going to do Blood War battles?

n'oublie jamais - It appears I now have to highlight this again.

It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. By the juice of the brew my thoughts aquire speed, my mind becomes strained, the strain becomes a warning. It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. 
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

 Orlanth wrote:
You going to do Blood War battles?


iT WAS RE-READING "DANCE of DEMONS" that prompted me to start this. I have Armies for all 4 Chaos Daemon factions for whfb so i have always been disposed to the evil powers and thought even if i don`t use them for D&D then they can stand in for greater Daemons/Daemon princes in whfb.
I enjoy just having this stuff and ultimately would like to have all/most of the D&D Arch Devils and Demon Lords and Evil Gods/Primordials.
I`m also doing a similar thing for Middle earth-i have 6 out of 9 Nazguls on winged beasts so far, Sauron, Morgoth, Several Dragons, 2Balrogs, Draugluin and Carcharoth so far with many more Balrogs waiting to be done.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Anyone is welcome to chime in with suggestions for more models to create. Suggestions for models to use or convert and photo`s/artwork for guidance very much appreciated.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2014/12/07 23:31:40


   
Made in us
Deranged Necron Destroyer





The Plantations

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/525567.page

There is this kickstarter that is edging towards completion.
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

 RivenSkull wrote:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/525567.page

There is this kickstarter that is edging towards completion.


Some nice stuff, but i think i`ll wait for it to go public and cherry-pick my items.

   
Made in us
Deranged Necron Destroyer





The Plantations

jprp wrote:
 RivenSkull wrote:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/525567.page

There is this kickstarter that is edging towards completion.


Some nice stuff, but i think i`ll wait for it to go public and cherry-pick my items.


When I said edging to completion, I meant to going public. There are a few of us looking to pick up at retail as well.
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




UK, Derbyshire.

THRONE OF JUIBLEX / JUBILEX
New version of the slime lord so the old one becomes an aspect.
[Thumb - juiblex 003_NEW.jpg]

[Thumb - juiblex 005_NEW.jpg]

[Thumb - juiblex 008_NEW.jpg]

[Thumb - juiblex 009_NEW.jpg]


   
 
Forum Index » Painting & Modeling
Go to: