Switch Theme:

Transaction Report: Dashootyestgit / snaffu420  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Same thing is happening to me man. *nervous look*

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Auburndale FL

Update, Username: Martin74 gave him a Good Trade Report on 1/31/12 I contacted him he said that he traded IG or SM stuff for Orks.

I have no idea what he meant by or, but that is good news I think as far as getting our stuff.

* Edit, is there anyway we can compile what we were trading exactly here, so we know?

I will start I paid 110.00 $$ for 2 Open Dwarf Battalions

Also a list of all involved
Cherokee: Late by a month no tracking and no communication
vhwolf: No tracking code
Captain_Obvious: No Tracking Code
Marshall Ragnar: No Tracking Code
ZombieJoe: No Tracking Code
kenneydee: No Tracking Code
Green is Best!: No Tracking Code
Martin74: Deal Complete

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2012/02/01 19:05:26

Made in us
Noise Marine Terminator with Sonic Blaster

Moon Township, PA

Update, Username: Martin74 gave him a Good Trade Report on 1/31/12 I contacted him he said that he traded IG or SM stuff for Orks.

I have no idea what he meant by or, but that is good news I think as far as getting our stuff.

* Edit, is there anyway we can compile what we were trading exactly here, so we know?

I will start I paid 110.00 $$ for 2 Open Dwarf Battalions

Also a list of all involved
Cherokee: Late by a month no tracking and no communication
vhwolf: No tracking code
Captain_Obvious: No Tracking Code
Marshall Ragnar: No Tracking Code
ZombieJoe: No Tracking Code
kenneydee: No Tracking Code
Green is Best!: $40 for 3 WHFB chariots shipped.
Martin74: Deal Complete

Made in us
Nasty Nob on Warbike with Klaw

St. Louis, MO

Those of you who are 'getting nervous' and going to report him on X date if you don't hear from him by then need to take the bull by the horns.
The faster you file your PayPal dispute, the better chance there is that your funds will be recoverable.

If he's transferring them to a bank account (which he could then turn around and empty), a dispute will -I think- freeze that transfer. Once that money's gone, though, you're S.O.L.

File now.

Eric

Black Fiend wrote: Okay all the ChapterHouse Nazis to the right!! All the GW apologists to the far left. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!
The Green Git wrote: I'd like to cross section them and see if they have TFG rings, but that's probably illegal.
Polonius wrote: You have to love when the most clearly biased person in the room is claiming to be objective.
Greebynog wrote:Us brits have a sense of fair play and propriety that you colonial savages can only dream of.
Stelek wrote: I know you're afraid. I want you to be. Because you should be. I've got the humiliation wagon all set up for you to take a ride back to suck city.
Quote: LunaHound--- Why do people hate unpainted models? I mean is it lacking the realism to what we fantasize the plastic soldier men to be?
I just can't stand it when people have fun the wrong way. - Chongara
I do believe that the GW "moneysheep" is a dying breed, despite their bleats to the contrary. - AesSedai
You are a thief and a predator of the wargaming community, and i'll be damned if anyone says differently ever again on my watch in these forums. -MajorTom11

Made in us
Deadly Dire Avenger

Sent 8 OOP Death Company and $28.00 for 2 Eldar Vypers, New Blood Angels Codex, and most recent Eldar Codex.

Ive already filed my Paypal dispute, but gonna wait till the promised date to post a formal Transaction Report here

"So cash in your blanks for little toy tanks. Learn how to use them and abuse them, choose them over conversations..." Jack Johnson

2500 Points
2500 Points

Made in us
Bounding Dark Angels Assault Marine

Terra

I'm sorry , but how did so many Vet Users of Dakka here send out money first with out looking into this guy?

There has got to be a better way to find trade feedback/references for users on their profile other than sorting through a good trader thread....

Simply Wow...

Made in us
Plummeting Black Templar Thunderhawk Pilot

I sent him $40 and 10 assault marines for a NIB termeis, 2 extra cyclone launchers, and 10 robed marines.

And I'm filing a PayPal claim tonight if I have not heard back from him by the time I get out of work.

Made in us
Deadly Dire Avenger

AtraAngelis wrote:I'm sorry , but how did so many Vet Users of Dakka here send out money first with out looking into this guy?

There has got to be a better way to find trade feedback/references for users on their profile other than sorting through a good trader thread....

Simply Wow...

In 4 years of trading, Ive never been screwed. Its not a big surprise though...figured it would happen eventually. Also, it has been said on the trading rules that this is not an "Official" trading site. Its just a forum. If you really want someplace that has searchable references then its best to go to Bartertown or something. Im a regular on Bartertown but thought Id give Dakka a try. 2 good trades out of it so far but this one is fail.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/02/01 21:05:14

"So cash in your blanks for little toy tanks. Learn how to use them and abuse them, choose them over conversations..." Jack Johnson

2500 Points
2500 Points

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Auburndale FL

I always make the person with a lower rating ship first, but this case it was actual cash which I haven't done before I also had a hope that paypal was protecting me (Which hopefully it is lol)

Made in us
Stealthy Space Wolves Scout

Middle Earth

AtraAngelis wrote:I'm sorry , but how did so many Vet Users of Dakka here send out money first with out looking into this guy?

There has got to be a better way to find trade feedback/references for users on their profile other than sorting through a good trader thread....

Simply Wow...

I usually have the person with lower feedback ship first. Considering that this trade just involved bits, and I was going to the post office the next day, I figured I would go ahead and ship it out. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt here on Dakka. I have never been scammed before, but now I'm going to be sure to think twice. It is disappointing and sad. I am very upset because I was supposed to be receiving bits that were very high priority. Traded out some decent bits e.g. jump packs, sang guard wings, etc.)

Update, Username: Martin74 gave him a Good Trade Report on 1/31/12 I contacted him he said that he traded IG or SM stuff for Orks.

I have no idea what he meant by or, but that is good news I think as far as getting our stuff.

* Edit, is there anyway we can compile what we were trading exactly here, so we know?

I will start I paid 110.00 $$ for 2 Open Dwarf Battalions

Also a list of all involved
Cherokee: Late by a month no tracking and no communication
vhwolf: No tracking code
Captain_Obvious: No Tracking Code
Marshall Ragnar: No Tracking Code
ZombieJoe: No Tracking Code
kenneydee: SM/BA bits for his IG bits. No tracking provided.
Green is Best!: $40 for 3 WHFB chariots shipped.
Martin74: Deal Complete

Automatically Appended Next Post:
Captain_Obvious wrote:Just an update here...looked at the address provided to ship to and there are a couple of businesses running out of that place. One is through a Distributor and the other is a private business. I do have a phone number for the private business now. This may be incorrect as the address given was lot 104. However, Google Maps shows the address I entered as having this business based out of this address.

S & B Cleaning
(334) 332-3237

Hope this helps someone. Im not too concerned about the minis...thats my loss. Some of you have lost a lot of money on minis though.

For those of you who received a shipping address, look up the street view on Google maps. It seems that there an isolated house at this location.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/02/01 21:26:38

kenneydee: Successful Trades: 48
With: devinb1690, Neith, gimpskin, Paintbrushturkey, Robert Faceplamer, warducky, Lethargic Ulfar, Breotan, Thyrkill, Old Man Ultramarine, Bloodfrenzy187, Pipboy101, Shas'O Dorian, Dispatch Dave, mpb287, lethlis, Thaylen, syzixx, a1steaks, econtutor, leetbeef, thehod, jb50c, JHall, DeadBabySoup, The_Savior, DX3(2), Atakorin, dropkickdragout, Hans Chung-Otterson, gregor_xenos(2), GREY88, Legion91, the color purple, Viagrus, Skull Boy, Khestra the Unbeheld, Swara, Kingmanhighborn, AlexHeap, augustus5, cricketofdeth, Cadaver, ryanguy322, variable, pretre

Made in us
Deadly Dire Avenger

Another update here. Was discussing some stuff in PMs with another member and we discovered that he gave the same false tracking number to both of us, which he had stated was an "oops, wrong number. let me get the right one..." which never appeared.

Here is the Tracking Number, which shows as having gone from Brooklyn, NY to this guy's address in Opelika, AL via Fedex.

097397515027988

Look at the one he gave you guys...Im betting they are all the same.

"So cash in your blanks for little toy tanks. Learn how to use them and abuse them, choose them over conversations..." Jack Johnson

2500 Points
2500 Points

Made in us
Blood Angel Terminator with Lightning Claws

Montgomery, AL

If anyone has his real name PM me. I live about 45 mins from Opelika, AL. I can check with the game clubs to see if anyone knows him.

I figured you would have a name if you sent him a package.

On Dakka he was Eldanar. In our area, he was Lee. R.I.P., Lee Guthrie.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Please don't post other peoples' Private Info - Jin

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/02/01 22:07:34

Made in us
Blood Angel Terminator with Lightning Claws

Montgomery, AL

Got it thanks

On Dakka he was Eldanar. In our area, he was Lee. R.I.P., Lee Guthrie.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Auburndale FL

Cherokee: Late by a month no tracking and no communication

vhwolf: No tracking code

Captain_Obvious: No Tracking Code

Marshall Ragnar: No Tracking Code

ZombieJoe: No Tracking Code

kenneydee: SM/BA bits for his IG bits. No tracking provided.

Green is Best!: $40 for 3 WHFB chariots shipped.

Martin74: Deal Complete, Blood Angels for Orks

Timofeo: Paid 110 for Dwarfs than received a false tracking number to AL, I live in FL and he claims to live in CT having just moved from AL, however the Tracking Number has Jan 31st 2012 as the date of Delivery which tells me that perhaps he is in AL, but I am not sure.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

ZombieJoe wrote:Please don't post other peoples' Private Info - Jin

Sorry!

Made in us
Deadly Dire Avenger

Useful guide on how to file for mail fraud provided by our friends at Feebay.

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-FILE-FOR-MAIL-FRAUD?ugid=10000000003448709

"So cash in your blanks for little toy tanks. Learn how to use them and abuse them, choose them over conversations..." Jack Johnson

2500 Points
2500 Points

Made in us
Nasty Nob on Warbike with Klaw

St. Louis, MO

Anyone scammed by this guy should PM Cherokee.
I just PMed him something interesting.

I will not be sharing the specifics or generalities here of what I shared with him. It should be kept in confidence.

[...]

Xenohunter Acolyte with Alacrity

Blarisville, PA USA

If anyone has personal information ( ex. address) on DaGit please pm it to me so I can use the websites our friends at ebay have given us, to take this to the next level. I would advise those of you who have waited almost as long or as long as I have to do the same.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/02/02 00:57:07

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

"Anyone who thinks there's safety in numbers hasn't looked at the stock market pages." - Irene Pete

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." - Gandhi

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." -John F. Kennedy

Check out my ebay account mrjakj for feedback.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Auburndale FL

Martin74 has confirmed that he received items from the AL address

Made in us
Xenohunter Acolyte with Alacrity

Blarisville, PA USA

Thank you I have received word that someone has sent items to that address as well.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

"Anyone who thinks there's safety in numbers hasn't looked at the stock market pages." - Irene Pete

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." - Gandhi

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." -John F. Kennedy

Check out my ebay account mrjakj for feedback.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Auburndale FL

Cherokee can you send me the PM that MagicalMemories sent you?

So am I the only one who was told that he was shipping from CT???

Made in us
[DCM]
Dankhold Troggoth

Shadeglass Maze

This has stayed on track so far, just a reminder (as Jin already edited out above) that you cannot post personal information on the forum... however, you can PM it to those who need it.

Good job coordinating efforts, and as MagickalMemories mentioned, for those of you who haven't yet filed Paypal disputes, it would be best to do so now. You can always cancel it if Dashootyestgit turns around and sends what is owed.

Also a reminder to keep all posts here focused on the specific disputed transactions at hand, and direct any more general swapshop comments/suggestions to the Nuts & Bolts forum.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

The same thing is happening to me. Sent payment on Saturday 1/28. As soon as the money was sent via paypal the pm's stopped completely. I finally got a reply from him asking for a picture of the reciept from his post office which he agreed to which was on Monday the 1/30. I've since sent him a message asking to produce a picture or I would take further actions and haven't heard from him since. Now I understand I have about a week left to file any real complaints but after reading this I'm very worried.

Trade was $25 for Sang guard torsos and Jp's
Powerfists lighting claws am legs and shoulder pads.

Made in us
Warning From Magnus? Not Listening!

New Jersey, USA

Jordancw90,

I understand that people ought to treat their own situations on a case by case basis, but judging from this individual's recent activity, I would er on the side of caution and file a complaint with Paypal. You can always cancel it, should it turn out alright for you, but better to be safe than sorry.

This person needs to know we're onto them. Like yesterday.

"This One Is Rurouni... Once Again, This One Will Drift..."
"Rushing towards danger without hesitation isn't recklessness, but bravery... And avoiding danger when there's a chance for victory isn't precaution, but cowardice..."
"I can only go forward."

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Rurouni Benshin wrote:Jordancw90,

I understand that people ought to treat their own situations on a case by case basis, but judging from this individual's recent activity, I would er on the side of caution and file a complaint with Paypal. You can always cancel it, should it turn out alright for you, but better to be safe than sorry.

This person needs to know we're onto them. Like yesterday.

Thanks for the advice. I plan on taking some action when I get home from work.

Made in us
Deadly Dire Avenger

Alright its official. No goods in the mail come the 2nd and we are done with waiting. Here come all the records of that fine young fellow who thinks to rob us of our toys and hard earned pennies.

From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/22 19:44:40
Subject: Eldar / BA stuff
hey i have both codex's you are looking for both in near mint condition also have a few Eldar items you are looking for here is a what im interested in from you , as far as the trade would go id do both vypers for the 8 DC you have would be cool if you through in the DC shoulders to and for the codex's they retail for 26$ each id do 14$ each so 28$ for both hit me up if this sounds good to you.

8 metal OOP Death Company, stripped. No arms or bases.

i have both codex's are the newest ones for 40k
Eldar Codex 2006 ed
Blood Angels Codex 2010 ed
Eldar Vyper 2

From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/22 19:57:27
Subject: Re:Eldar / BA stuff
Sounds pretty solid. So just to be clear, you have two Vypers? If you had extra vehicle guns (came on vehicle sprue I think?) Id be more than happy to throw in the shoulders. As far as the Codices, $28.00 sounds very fair. If we could pack those in with the Vyper(s?), it would reduce shipping costs.

So...counteroffer

8 metal OOP Death Company, stripped. No arms or bases
(optional) 11 Death Company shoulderguards and a couple extra bits, inc. Purity Seals and 1 set of wings to mount on shoulders.
$28.00 USD

FOR

(2?) Vypers
A selection of Eldar vehicle weapons.

Let me know what you think.
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/22 20:05:04
Subject: Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
that sounds fair and yea i can pack the codex's in the same box it will make shipping cost effective and i do have some spare eldar vehicle weapons in my bitz box here is a list of what i found so far ill look for more later but these ones will be in the box with the codex's and the vypers. for the codex's i accept Paypal money in the mail isn't a good idea My paypal address is once i receive the funds i will ship the following day so given you place the payment today this stuff will go out when my mail man runs his route as i ship from home.

Brightlances 4
Eldar Missile Launchers 1
Scatterlasers 2
Shuriken Cannons 3
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/22 20:12:02
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
Alrighty...Ill go ahead and post payment to your Paypal addy of $28.00 right now and get the package sent out with DC by tomorrow.

By the way... was that TWO VYPERS?

Sorry to keep harping on this but I just want to be sure what Im getting.
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/22 20:23:43
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
yes it was 2 vypers i have bitz to prolly kit bash another ill throw those in at no charge. also my mailing address is
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/22 20:25:20
OK Paypal sent. So the final tally is:

YOUR
-2 Eldar Vypers
-Eldar vehicle weapons: 4 Brightlances, 1 Eldar Missile Launcher, 2 Scatterlasters, 1 Shuriken Cannon

FOR MY
-8 OOP Death Company, stripped. No arms or bases
-11 Death Company Shoulders, including all associated bits that I have with it

If this sounds right, my shipping address is:

Joshua Wheeler
3356 North Lakeharbor Lane APT "O" 302
Boise, ID 83703

Ill need yours as well. Thanks!
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/22 20:27:08
yep thats the deal and ill put the codex's in the box with the vypers and bits
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/23 21:10:14
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
Alright its off. I couldnt remember your name so its just the address. The DC is...

0311 2550 0002 4054 0745

Probably wont see anything on it yet as I just dropped it off an hour ago but there it be. Expect it in a few days!

Thanks!
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/23 21:12:11
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
sweet thanks your is shipping when my mail man comes
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/24 01:25:11
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
Did you happen to get Delivery Confirmation on that package?
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/26 19:33:10
I see the package got there. I trust there are no problems?

By the way, how did you send my package? Priority I hope...? Anyways, dont forget to post on the Reputable Traders forum for meh
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/26 19:46:43
yea it all looks good i had to dip the marines in another bath of mean green cleaner just to get the Reese's nice and cleaned your stuff went out today with the mail im behind on shipping stuff this week i havent been feeling up to par once the mail man brings the package to the post office ill have at racking number for you.
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/26 19:56:55
Yeah the black was pretty well set in and all I had to strip it was Pine Sol. I thought they turned out pretty well but its a good thing you have some Simple Green I guess

Ill be waiting for the DC.

Thanks!
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/29 18:22:41
Hey so....you have that Delivery Confirmation number?
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/29 18:40:28
yea ill pm you ina few with it havent gotten that far today geting my coffee and stuff lol
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/30 04:57:06
So how was the coffee? Did you get a chance to find that DC?
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/30 18:17:32
Guten Mornig! Got that DC?
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/30 18:56:56
097397515027988
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/30 20:05:34
Theres nothing on that...maybe you added an extra number somewhere???
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/30 20:07:56
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
possibly i didn't check it my self , i'm dealing with some guy that bought dwarfs from me yesterday and he is bitching or a tracking number when he just payed me for them on a Sunday -_-
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/30 20:10:24
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
Hmmm okie...well...should be here sometime this week then eh??
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/30 20:16:18
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
yea you will see it no later then Thursday for sure.
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/30 20:17:38
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
Alrighty. Its been 4 days since you said you sent it out so I should see it today or tomorrow. You did send Priority right?
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/30 20:26:32
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
yea it was priority and your right should be there today or tomorrow
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/31 00:19:29
So hey I looked at that tracking number and its actually Fedex...and apparently on its way to you. So whats the ETA to get it to Boise, ID???
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/31 00:22:22
that might be the wrong tracking number let me give it a look and ill get back to you ina few mins.
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/31 00:36:22
Yeah thats kind of concerning lol. Id really really like to know where my stuff is at.
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/31 00:40:30
meh don't worrie i just have a stack of receipts on my desk lol
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/31 01:01:40
Sooo...any luck?
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/31 01:12:50
I sent you an email from my personal email address with a Transaction Report. Please respond either here or to my email address. Just so you know, the email it was sent from was:

misterskullheadx@yahoo.com
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/31 01:15:55
Transaction report? why im trying to find your tracking number sorry i have alot of PM's in my box was figuring out what your address was
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/31 01:17:32
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
Its not posted...just a fair warning. It has been 8 days since the deal was finalized and 4 days since you said you shipped it. Im not trying to be snippy here...just preparing myself for the worst.

Please get the DC to me as soon as you can.

Thanks...
From: Dashootyestgit

To: Captain_Obvious

Date: 2012/01/31 01:18:59
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Eldar / BA stuff
yea no problem man im sorry i have alot of pending trades spent all day trying to get them in order i'm getting there slowly/
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/31 01:23:59
My address was:

Joshua Wheeler
3356 North Lakeharbor Lane APT "O" 302
Boise, ID 83703

Hope that helps speed the process a bit.
From: Captain_Obvious

To: Dashootyestgit

Date: 2012/01/31 19:56:37
You have one more day before I either get the package or you get me an accurate Delivery Confirmation number. As of 02/02/2011 either I will receive one of these things from you or I will be posting a Transaction Report.

Thanks...

And that was it. No communication so far since then. Following here is my Paypal Transaction...I dont mind posting my personal info but his will be edited out to follow the rules.

Transaction Details
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2CC97063RV8011927)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jan 22, 2012 Payment To Completed ... -$29.11 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jan 22, 2012 Charge From Credit Card CompletedYour transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your credit card to your PayPal account is complete. Details
$29.11 USD

Sent to: (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email: @

Amount sent: -$29.11 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$29.11 USD

Date: Jan 22, 2012
Time: 12:16:23 PST

Subject: You have sent $29.11 USD to with PayPal
Note: For the purchase of Current Eldar Codex and Current Blood Angels Codex. Thanks!
Funding Type: Credit Card
Funding Source: $29.11 USD - MasterCard Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *GIIRGRIM".

Tracking Number: N/A
Carrier: N/A
Order Status: Shipped (Jan 24, 2012)

You can report a transaction problem in the

Resolution Center within 45 days of this payment. Have a problem with this transaction? Click here to resolve

I have already escalated my Paypal claim and will be filing for mail fraud as well. Anyone that needs help with this or would like to help me let me know and we can nail this guy to the wall.

"So cash in your blanks for little toy tanks. Learn how to use them and abuse them, choose them over conversations..." Jack Johnson

2500 Points
2500 Points

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Auburndale FL

Hey I got mentioned in there!! lol Dwarf guy, He told me that he has a stack of tracking numbers aswell and seeing as there are alot of us trading him I can believe that maybe, but why is one of the Tracking Numbers AL?? his own address? He told me he was in CT so why if he just moved to CT would he happen to have a Tracking Number for AL the place he just moved away from?

I will wait on mailer fraud till monday since I did indeed only pay on sunday, however he said he shipped monday morning, and somehow instantly lost the tracking number.

Made in us
Xenohunter Acolyte with Alacrity

Blarisville, PA USA

I am not sure if he moved or not, from what I have been told people are shipping their things to AL.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

"Anyone who thinks there's safety in numbers hasn't looked at the stock market pages." - Irene Pete

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." - Gandhi

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." -John F. Kennedy

Check out my ebay account mrjakj for feedback.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Auburndale FL

I suppose I will lay out my deal aswell, my trade post said I have 110 looking for an army

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 01:31:08
Subject: warhammer army
What army are you looking for? let me know i have a bunch of stuff.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/28 03:14:20
Subject: Re:warhammer army
Warhammer Fantasy Dwarfs Mainly

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 03:51:34
Subject: Re:Re:warhammer army
well i have 2 Dwarf Battalion box's collecting dust Pm with a reasonable offer im not using em so might as well get a bit of cash for them.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/28 04:04:04
Subject: Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
Would you sell me them for the 110?

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 06:57:32
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
yea 110 sounds fair just shoot me a mailing address and you can pay me via paypal at EMAILGOES HERE

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/28 16:08:34
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
My address is

Timothy Scherer
*************************
*******************
************************

What edition are the Battalions and what comes in them?
Secondly are you willing to ship first since you have 0 Trade Reps, I do not mean it in a bad way its just the two times I have been ripped off it was from newer members though if you have a bartertown account with a good trading rep that works too.

Thanks

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 19:42:56
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
there 2 of the newer battalions and im not sure about shipping before payment im not looking to get scammed , i have 100% feedback on ebay , if you wanna do a 50 / 50 thing you give me 50% up front ( to cover shipping and what not) and then send me the other half when you get it that is fine just let me know before the end of the day so i know if i have to go to the post office or not

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/28 19:49:50
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
What is your ebay name, I am fine paying up front as long as I can base it on something,

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 20:10:58
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army

My user ID for Ebay is EBAYUSERNAMEGOESHERE last i checked which was yesterday i have 100% feedback

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 20:12:57
And if that isn't good enough then we can do half now half when you get it , i just don't want to get stuck with the shipping and me get scammed not saying your that type of person but you never know like you said.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/28 20:47:43
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army

The Battalions still have all the bits and do they come with 32 Warriors or 24 there are two different types of battalions both with the same cover just with different content.

Lastly I cannot find that Ebay Username in the Ebay community?

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 20:54:02
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
the 2 battalions come with the following Dwarf Cannon ,32 Dwarf Warriors ,16 Thunderers/Quarrellers so between the 2 battalions there is the following and there are all the bits to make alterations to all of the models listed. Also im not sure why you can find me on ebay let me try adding a link to my page

2 cannons
62 warriors
32 thunderers /Quarrellers

HE ADDED LINK TO HIS EBAY HERE see if this link takes you to my page it what comes up for me.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/28 20:57:33
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
Looks good, IDK why it didnt show up maybe only members with enough rating,

Ok so 110 I can make this purchase on paypal and will do so tomorrow and I suppose when you ship is up to you lol,
What state are you shipping from?

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 20:59:30
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
i'm shipping from CT as soon as i have the payment ill send it off to you and will PM you with a Tracking number for you to monitor it i will also include buyer Protection for you meaning if there is a dispute you can go to the link i include and get a full refund for your order , since you are sending me the money on a Sunday it wont be sent out till the following business day so Monday if the costs are to high ill try and ship 3 day priority for you.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/28 22:13:09
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
Sounds good thanks

I think I gave you my address already lol but if I didnt pm me back for it

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/28 23:08:24
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:warhammer army
send it to me again just incase.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/29 00:12:41
ADDRESS
**************
***********
**************

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/29 18:11:50
Did you still want these 2 box's of dwarfs?

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 00:02:57
Yes I am paying now on Paypal

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 00:05:56
and done thanks HIS REAL NAME WENT HERE

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 00:42:15
Np ill ship this stuff in the morning i also found a doom anvil i think it is i threw in the box

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 00:47:02
you filed a dispute on paypal? cause for some reason its not letting me do anything with the money it says held pending dispute??

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 01:22:30
Checking now, It says Payment sent, but temp hold I need to confirm number with paypal I am working on it now

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 01:37:36
Ok should be cleared now I called them up, they needed my new number. Please let me know if it is good now

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 03:51:17
yea that worked thanks allot

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 04:15:55

Let us have the award for most thumbs up orks in PMs lol
Good to know it worked I look forward greatly to starting a Dwarf army, I am afraid Tomb Kings just were not for me to much reliance on magic going your way and I am glad Dwarfs can just skip the phase and still dispel enemy stuff to a degree.

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 04:19:54
lol yea i never got into fantasy im more a 40k kinda guy

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 17:53:20
a user named ********* has pmed me about some necrons and tau he bought from you on 1/07/12, you have to know this is very worrisome news having just spent 110, what is happening with his stuff? and are you going to ship my stuff with a tracking number?

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 18:00:06
I'm issuing him a refund but my bank is taking longer then expected i shipped his stuff before i move and he claims not to have gotten it.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 18:02:40
what about my stuff your going to ship it right? I dont want to point fingers its just he pmed me out of the blue and its freaking me out, having been ripped off twice on bartertown

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 18:07:44
Looking at the pic you sent me that is a bunch of skaven rats not dwarfs?? Why did you send that?

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 18:08:35
na there dwarfs and yes your package went out this morning just give me a min im dealing with that other user i will PM you with it ina bit.

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 19:04:09
097397515027988 through fedex

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 19:06:15
That says destination Opelika, AL and that you shipped from NY on Jan 27, 2012??????

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 19:13:10
yea thats the wrong trackig number im sorry i have a few items out atm

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 19:16:37
ok so can you give me more of them? I think you can agree this seems off

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 19:35:51
also why would you have a tracking number out of NY when you said you were shipping from CT

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 19:39:47
that was just the last receipt on top of the pile i though it was your but it was not.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 19:51:49
Not to be rude but if you have a pile could you not just give me some more tracking numbers? At some point I have to file a dispute with paypal on this if I have no real assurance that anything is coming and a list of odd things that have happened today making it seem apparent that they are not coming. This seems like the type of situation where you are just going to blame fed ex that you sent them and they failed to ship correctly which is in my opinion improbable as that is what you said happened to the other guys stuff I doubt it would just so happen to happen twice.

If you are honestly not actually doing this deal please just tell me you are quite literally ruining my entire day on Dakka Dakka all because of this deal

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/30 19:55:12
i assure you it was sent out i just have to find the tracking slip i just moved and i have things all over the place im sorry you just payed me yesterday its been 1 day.. give me a minute please.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 20:00:07
The time frame is not the problem I am having you still have yet to explain the picture which is a bunch of IOB Skaven Clan Rats, you have yet to explain why you have a tracking number from NY to AL when you said you are in CT, the stories pieces just aren't fitting together you know what I mean.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/30 21:02:03
Can you answer those questions?

Inbox :: Message
From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/31 13:32:10
Alright did you find the tracking number?

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/31 20:00:56
I have now confirmed that you did not pm *USERNAM* at all, Hopefully your Paypal Account is still new so the cash is being held that way if the package doesn't come I can dispute and get the cash back.
I would like to say if you did need money that badly that you were willing to cheat someone you needed only to ask on Dakka Dakka for financial aid perhaps those kind enough would have given it, and you would have been able to sleep with a clear conscious. Before you say that I am jumping the gun and its to soon to call this "deal" a robbery I would say that you have been online and have not attempted to tell me a new tracking number answer any of my questions and lie to me about things, you said you are in CT and yet you posted on Dakka

This is a quote from his post on this site
looking for some people in the Auburn / opelika area of AL that play 40k! ive been playing since the early 90's way back in 1st ed just got back into the game and im just looking for a group of people to hang out with and play some wargames! PM me or drop me a line! im new to AL so i havent had the chance to lurk around the local game stores looking for people to feed to my waaagh!

Which means that you did move but not to CT, also explains the tracking number which sadly is probably something you bought for 110 Dollars. I think the right thing to do is to give me back the money that I spent, Once I confirm that no package is coming I will be calling the police and getting a charge of mailers fraud against you which paypal should give the police the info needed to go about prosecuting.

Lastly if you honestly did send it why in the world would you ship in the morning and then immediately lose the tracking number?

From: Dashootyestgit
To: timofeo
Date: 2012/01/31 22:10:39
Since you want to jump on the Dick wagon with those other people that claim they haven't received anything ill just refund your money i don't need some prick trying to give me the ringer about something we discussed on a Sunday , Expect the funds in your paypal by tonight and you can tell every one else that wants to bash me to get fethed and there refunds are on there way , i don't need financial help for war gaming ive had a vast collection since the early 90's i cant help the fact that some times the post office is slow or some times people don't ship when they say they do ive had an order in with Bitzbarn for 3 weeks now and it still hasn't shown up but it is what it is and people are the way they are feel free to call the police and file mail fraud ill just sue you for defamation of character which can be done since you and a few others are trying to slander my name , And the Truth of the matter is i do Live in CT i moved here 2 weeks ago prior to posting that on the thread i have family in AL and i was staying with them for bit while i was waiting for an apartment to open up in CT , not that it is any of your business i just wanted to make it clear where i live , hell ill even give you my god damn address send a cop over and ill talk to him...ADDRESS IN CT GOES HERE just tell the cops my name they know where i live ive only lived in CT for 24 years.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/31 22:41:10
I am not trying to slander you if you did indeed ship it I am glad and will go out of my way to apologize publicly, but you have to understand how it looks when I am told by someone in a PM that you ripped them off and then straight afterwards I get a Tracking Number that is incorrect and then right after that I go back with my glasses on and view the pic you took and see clan rats. You have to admit that it seemed fishy, I do admit to have jumped the gun and I really was hoping that you were legit but you have to know that I was scared to death that the stuff was not coming I still am to be honest. As far as slandering your name I have not mentioned your real name publicly so I have not done so all I said publicly is that I did a trade and was worried about it.

Having been ripped off twice before I have been in these situations before and the I lost the tracking number statement has been used before so it seemed phony to me, but as I said if I get the stuff you sent in the mail I will publicly post that I was wrong that I was a dill weed and rushed to fast to anger.

From: timofeo
To: Dashootyestgit
Date: 2012/01/31 22:41:10
I am not trying to slander you if you did indeed ship it I am glad and will go out of my way to apologize publically, but you have to understand how it looks when I am told by someone in a PM that you ripped them off and then straight afterwards I get a Tracking Number that is incorrect and then right after that I go back with my glasses on and view the pic you took and see clan rats. You have to admit that it seemed fishy, I do admit to have jumped the gun and I really was hoping that you were legit but you have to know that I was scared to death that the stuff was not coming I still am to be honest. As far as slandering your name I have not mentioned your real name publicly so I have not done so all I said publicly is that I did a trade and was worried about it.

Having been ripped off twice before I have been in these situations before and the I lost the tracking number statement has been used before so it seemed phony to me, but as I said if I get the stuff you sent in the mail I will publicly post that I was wrong that I was a dill weed and rushed to fast to anger.

The last message sent by him is the above, I have asked again for the tracking number since then.

Forum Index » Dakka Swap Shop
Go to: