Switch Theme:

Samurai Jack Season 5 Trailer  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in gb
Insect-Infested Nurgle Chaos Lord

>Rick & Morty stopped episode 4 from airing
>We are now delayed a week in a 10 week run

This is pretty much me right now.

I really liked that bloody cave scene with the wolf. It reminded me of the stone warrior.

Made in us
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot

Although I feel this episode may have been a little on the predictable side, I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

Spoiler:
When there's only one daughter left and she's without her mask, she went from mysterious and frightening to adorably annoying. Not sure whether I like such a drastic change, but it was nonetheless very amusing.

Revel in the glory of the site's greatest thread or be edetid and baned!
 BobtheInquisitor wrote:
Every trip to the FLGS is a rollercoaster of lust and shame.

DQ:90S++G+M+B++I+Pw40k13#+D+A++/sWD331R++T(S)DM+

Made in us
Ollanius Pius - Savior of the Emperor

Gathering the Informations.

I think it was an attempt to "humanize" her.

Also, that look on Jack's face when he makes the "armor".

"I'm not hating this back fur!"

Made in nl
[MOD]
Decrepit Dakkanaut

Cozy cockpit of an Imperial Knight

It was an okay episode, but a pale shadow in comparison to the previous two.

Fatum Iustum Stultorum

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Made in us
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot

Sooo many thoughts on this week's episode! Also, I missed last week, so I hope I didn't miss anything integral, other than further development of Ashi's new characterization.

Spoiler:

-All those characters from previous seasons that Ashi ran into! I had a big stupid grin on my face as soon as I heard the first Woolie's voice. Fanservice? Probably, but it had me hook line and sinker.

-That wasn't a black uniform? Her whole body was covered in burns?!?

-Her new getup makes me think Tinkerbell. Not quite sure if I'm a fan of that, but admittedly it's pretty easy on the eyes.

-Scaramouche is back!!! One episode was definitely not enough.

-Scaramouche then made a penis joke, unless I misheard him. "That guy looked like a talking penis," about as explicit as it gets. Pretty surprised that ended up making the cut

-Scaramouche got beat up by dogs who I believe were characters from old cartoons, Boomering shows iirc

-The graveyard scene was pretty dark, with the whole Bushido "death before dishonor" thing. A good bit of contrast to an otherwise lighthearted, feelgood-y episode.

 BobtheInquisitor wrote:
Every trip to the FLGS is a rollercoaster of lust and shame.

DQ:90S++G+M+B++I+Pw40k13#+D+A++/sWD331R++T(S)DM+

Made in us
Nihilistic Necron Lord

It was definitely the nostalgi-sode, and I'm betting it's not the last we see of those characters, and that they bring yet more back with them.

Also yes, Scaramouche definitely said aloud what I was thinking.

Made in nl
[MOD]
Decrepit Dakkanaut

Cozy cockpit of an Imperial Knight

It felt part filler, part building up towards the final episode.

Fatum Iustum Stultorum

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Made in us
Nihilistic Necron Lord

I was expecting the green phantom samurai to be one of those two top assassins on the list. Someone playing more of a long game vs Jack.

Forum Index » Geek Media
Go to: