Switch Theme:

10th Ed new kit wish listing.  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
Boosting Space Marine Biker




UK

1. Modern scale firstborn, keep it simple and put character bits in multi-purpose squad sets
2. Classic manned turret las-plas razorback on the HH rhino chassis
3. CSM upgrade frame with the missing wargear from latest codex - CYO lord with jump pack etc
4. Anything traitor guard
5. Just box up the BSF beastmen and dark mechanicus stuff
6. Not a kit, but Renegade codex containing traitor guard, abhumans and dark mech
   
Made in us
Enigmatic Chaos Sorcerer




The dark hollows of Kentucky

 Insularum wrote:
1. Modern scale firstborn, keep it simple and put character bits in multi-purpose squad sets
2. Classic manned turret las-plas razorback on the HH rhino chassis
3. CSM upgrade frame with the missing wargear from latest codex - CYO lord with jump pack etc
4. Anything traitor guard
5. Just box up the BSF beastmen and dark mechanicus stuff
6. Not a kit, but Renegade codex containing traitor guard, abhumans and dark mech

What Insularum said.
   
Made in ro
Morally-Flexible Malleus Hearing Whispers




Removed - stop it already.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/10/06 14:51:13


 
   
Made in de
Longtime Dakkanaut







Thread lock in 3...2...1...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/10/06 14:51:29


 
   
Made in us
Humming Great Unclean One of Nurgle





In My Lab

It’s possible to have reasonable discussion about female marines, you know.

On topic, I’d like to see Ku’Gath come back. Also more options for daemons in general, especially on troops.

Clocks for the clockmaker! Cogs for the cog throne! 
   
Made in gb
Killer Klaivex




The dark behind the eyes.

Dark Eldar:

- A (generic) Mandrake HQ

- Wings, Jetbike and/or Skyboard variant for the Succubus and ideally the Archon as well.

- Lesser HQ options. Could do with a Dracon and a lesser-Haemonculus (don't think a lesser Succubus is as necessary).

- A new Mandrake kit could be nice (could combine it with the above to let you make a Mandrake character as well).

- Some new beasts might be nice, though you could probably just let us use the Hydra/Kharybdiss kit from AoS.

 blood reaper wrote:
I will respect human rights and trans people but I will never under any circumstances use the phrase 'folks' or 'ya'll'. I would rather be killed by firing squad.



 the_scotsman wrote:
Yeah, when i read the small novel that is the Death Guard unit options and think about resolving the attacks from a melee-oriented min size death guard squad, the thing that springs to mind is "Accessible!"

 Argive wrote:
GW seems to have a crystal ball and just pulls hairbrained ideas out of their backside for the most part.


 Andilus Greatsword wrote:

"Prepare to open fire at that towering Wraithknight!"
"ARE YOU DAFT MAN!?! YOU MIGHT HIT THE MEN WHO COME UP TO ITS ANKLES!!!"


Akiasura wrote:
I hate to sound like a serial killer, but I'll be reaching for my friend occam's razor yet again.


 insaniak wrote:

You're not. If you're worried about your opponent using 'fake' rules, you're having fun the wrong way. This hobby isn't about rules. It's about buying Citadel miniatures.

Please report to your nearest GW store for attitude readjustment. Take your wallet.
 
   
Made in us
Humming Great Unclean One of Nurgle






Obliterator/Mutilator dual kit. A kit for some sort of in-between stage on the marine-->obliterator scale, maybe an upgrade kit for havocs? Some sort of obliterator character. Then I can finally make my obliterator cult army!

Also an answer to the question of Firstborn getting squatted, one way or the other. Give us new sculpts or let us know they aren't coming.

And, I know this won't happen, no new generic marine units (primaris or otherwise). Resculpts are great, replacing/consolidating old units is cool, but that roster is bloated to all hell.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2022/10/04 21:46:34


Road to Renown! It's like classic Path to Glory, but repaired, remastered, expanded! https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/778170.page

I chose an avatar I feel best represents the quality of my post history.

I try to view Warhammer as more of a toolbox with examples than fully complete games. 
   
Made in ca
Longtime Dakkanaut





 vipoid wrote:
Dark Eldar:

- A (generic) Mandrake HQ

- Wings, Jetbike and/or Skyboard variant for the Succubus and ideally the Archon as well.

- Lesser HQ options. Could do with a Dracon and a lesser-Haemonculus (don't think a lesser Succubus is as necessary).

- A new Mandrake kit could be nice (could combine it with the above to let you make a Mandrake character as well).

- Some new beasts might be nice, though you could probably just let us use the Hydra/Kharybdiss kit from AoS.


I like a lot of your choices better than some of my own; the generic Mandrake HQ is better than a Kheradruak-only kit. I'd like the box to include bits to make a Kheradruak,,, But the generic options should be the priority- I think doing Mandrakes as a KT would be awesome, because they would have so much potential for characterful options within the unit. And a Dracon model would be cool. The lesser Haemonculus is interesting- the direction I'd go is that I'd make a new model representing the senior Haemonculus and use the current model to represent the lesser. Something like this Raging Heroes knock-off:

https://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/lust-elves-scifi/products/yscarloth-le-sf
   
Made in ca
Been Around the Block




Redo servitors

Add tech thralls

A sevitor buffing character that adds a lot of utility or damage but deals mortal wounds for the bonus

Servitor fast attack,

Maybe a thanatar although I know that's not lore friendly
   
Made in de
Regular Dakkanaut





Servitors would have so many great uses, not just limited to 40k.
I believe space Marines, Admech and guard have had them in their 8th edition codex (no clue about 9th). Additionally, they could be used in Necromunda. I would wish for a customizable kit where each limb had several options between bionics, bolted on tools and weapons.
   
Made in gb
Killer Klaivex




The dark behind the eyes.

PenitentJake wrote:
 vipoid wrote:
Dark Eldar:

- A (generic) Mandrake HQ

- Wings, Jetbike and/or Skyboard variant for the Succubus and ideally the Archon as well.

- Lesser HQ options. Could do with a Dracon and a lesser-Haemonculus (don't think a lesser Succubus is as necessary).

- A new Mandrake kit could be nice (could combine it with the above to let you make a Mandrake character as well).

- Some new beasts might be nice, though you could probably just let us use the Hydra/Kharybdiss kit from AoS.


I like a lot of your choices better than some of my own; the generic Mandrake HQ is better than a Kheradruak-only kit. I'd like the box to include bits to make a Kheradruak,,, But the generic options should be the priority- I think doing Mandrakes as a KT would be awesome, because they would have so much potential for characterful options within the unit. And a Dracon model would be cool. The lesser Haemonculus is interesting- the direction I'd go is that I'd make a new model representing the senior Haemonculus and use the current model to represent the lesser. Something like this Raging Heroes knock-off:

https://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/lust-elves-scifi/products/yscarloth-le-sf


Oh yeah, I'd be fine with a Mandrake kit that could make either a generic Mandrake HQ or Kheradruak.

I hadn't considered Mandrakes for Kill Team but you're right - that's an awesome idea. Might help see them fleshed out more as well.

I agree with you about making a new model for the senior Haemonculus. Honestly, I'd say the same about the Archon as well - give us a more interesting Archon kit and use the current one for the Dracon.

Out of interest, what's your opinion of something like this for the Master Haemonculus?
https://artelw.com/Ar%60ache-Mistress-of-Flesh-p216465080

 blood reaper wrote:
I will respect human rights and trans people but I will never under any circumstances use the phrase 'folks' or 'ya'll'. I would rather be killed by firing squad.



 the_scotsman wrote:
Yeah, when i read the small novel that is the Death Guard unit options and think about resolving the attacks from a melee-oriented min size death guard squad, the thing that springs to mind is "Accessible!"

 Argive wrote:
GW seems to have a crystal ball and just pulls hairbrained ideas out of their backside for the most part.


 Andilus Greatsword wrote:

"Prepare to open fire at that towering Wraithknight!"
"ARE YOU DAFT MAN!?! YOU MIGHT HIT THE MEN WHO COME UP TO ITS ANKLES!!!"


Akiasura wrote:
I hate to sound like a serial killer, but I'll be reaching for my friend occam's razor yet again.


 insaniak wrote:

You're not. If you're worried about your opponent using 'fake' rules, you're having fun the wrong way. This hobby isn't about rules. It's about buying Citadel miniatures.

Please report to your nearest GW store for attitude readjustment. Take your wallet.
 
   
Made in gb
Executing Exarch





A Venom / Starweaver for CWE, make Fire Dragons mediocre again !

Redone Vyper, something like the Sniper bikes

Plastic Hornet

Plastic Shadow Spectres

The remaining Phoenix Lords

Slicing Orb Aspect

"AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED." 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut





I'd like to see updated space marine scouts, but can't think of anything else for SMs that I'd really want, so would be happy if other armies got new sculpts instead.

New plastic Aspect Warriors and Phoenix Lords would be cool, and might be enough to tempt me to start an Eldar army.

I'd also be happy to see a refresh of the Tyranids.

I don't know enough about which are the oldest ranges, but generally bringing in new plastics to replace finecast across the range would be great.
   
Made in us
Ultramarine Librarian with Freaky Familiar






About a 30% price drop

Abandonment of the No Model No Rules paradigm.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/10/05 20:07:52


And They Shall Not Fit Through Doors!!!

Tyranid Army Progress -- With Classic Warriors!:
https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/743240.page#9671598 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




 vipoid wrote:
I hadn't considered Mandrakes for Kill Team but you're right - that's an awesome idea. Might help see them fleshed out more as well.


I'd love to see Mandrakes for KT. During the pandemic, I was playing a lot of KT with my friend's DE, and his Mandrake was his MVP most games against my Harlequins. I don't know why exactly, but he always overperformed - either popped in and lasered someone in the back, or chopped up a crucial Harlequin in melee, or something. I know he'd be all over that and we could get the grudge match going.
   
Made in ca
Longtime Dakkanaut





 vipoid wrote:

Out of interest, what's your opinion of something like this for the Master Haemonculus?
https://artelw.com/Ar%60ache-Mistress-of-Flesh-p216465080


Size wise, it's probably a more effective gaming piece than the Raging Heroes one, which is so big that it seems to have been modelled for disadvantage.

I like the extra Fabius Bilesque arms, I like the serrated crescent blade and the face... But the lactation body horror is a bit over the top for me and I think the tentacle legs aren't bad at the conceptual level but I'm not sure about the execution here. I really want to like the model- most of Artel's stuff is awesome- particularly the Vect and Grotesque knock-offs- they're some of my favourite sculpts, and once I get all caught up on my GW to-buy list, both of them are on my radar.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/10/05 23:50:00


 
   
Made in au
Longtime Dakkanaut





Harlequins

Elite Mime unit
Great Harlequin
Avatar of Cegorach
Ascended Solitaire
Phoenix Troupers (flaming winged flying dudes)
Special character

Genestealer cults

Ork mob
Eldar HQ (more likely to go off and start a cult than to create one in their society)
Tau/kroot squad






   
Made in gb
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





United Kingdom

Orks

A generic multi-part Warboss Kit

A generic multi-part Big Boss Kit, or alternative Lieutenant-type character

A combined Wazdakka Gutsmek/Warboss on bike kit

A proper looted vehicle kit

A Squiggoth kit
   
Made in gb
Killer Klaivex




The dark behind the eyes.

PenitentJake wrote:

Size wise, it's probably a more effective gaming piece than the Raging Heroes one, which is so big that it seems to have been modelled for disadvantage.

I like the extra Fabius Bilesque arms, I like the serrated crescent blade and the face... But the lactation body horror is a bit over the top for me and I think the tentacle legs aren't bad at the conceptual level but I'm not sure about the execution here. I really want to like the model- most of Artel's stuff is awesome- particularly the Vect and Grotesque knock-offs- they're some of my favourite sculpts, and once I get all caught up on my GW to-buy list, both of them are on my radar.


Oh wow, I hadn't actually noticed the milk-tubes.

Yeah, that feels a little too Slaanesh-y I think.

I'm inclined to agree, too, that I prefer the concept of tentacle-legs to the execution here. Though if they were done well I think it would be a really cool option to have, and would fit the theme of the similarly-tentacled Cronos.

 blood reaper wrote:
I will respect human rights and trans people but I will never under any circumstances use the phrase 'folks' or 'ya'll'. I would rather be killed by firing squad.



 the_scotsman wrote:
Yeah, when i read the small novel that is the Death Guard unit options and think about resolving the attacks from a melee-oriented min size death guard squad, the thing that springs to mind is "Accessible!"

 Argive wrote:
GW seems to have a crystal ball and just pulls hairbrained ideas out of their backside for the most part.


 Andilus Greatsword wrote:

"Prepare to open fire at that towering Wraithknight!"
"ARE YOU DAFT MAN!?! YOU MIGHT HIT THE MEN WHO COME UP TO ITS ANKLES!!!"


Akiasura wrote:
I hate to sound like a serial killer, but I'll be reaching for my friend occam's razor yet again.


 insaniak wrote:

You're not. If you're worried about your opponent using 'fake' rules, you're having fun the wrong way. This hobby isn't about rules. It's about buying Citadel miniatures.

Please report to your nearest GW store for attitude readjustment. Take your wallet.
 
   
Made in pl
Longtime Dakkanaut





Six kits for primaris? Easy.

1) Veteran intercessors in the style of current Sternguard. Could also copy BT SB kit and allow you to make one as a lieutenant. Include all frakking melee weapons and combi-bolt rifles BT have, then fire idiot sabotaging primaris and give said melee/rifle options to all primaris characters. There, done.
2) Veteran assault intercessors in the style of current Vanguard. That could be also the demanded jet pack kit. Maybe differentiate them in loadout from old vanguard to make it less cheesy (mandatory pistols, maybe?) but this one is a must. Or just give other chapters equivalent of Sword Brethren, whatever, give them frakking melee unit
3) Assault gravis. I don't care if it's TH/SS, claws, or storm bolter/power weapon, whatever, gravis company needs melee units too. Simple.
4) Gravis commander kit building chaplain, librarian, company champion, or lieutenant. Long overdue.
5) Phobos commander kit building captain, chaplain, or lieutenant. Again, long overdue. Maybe moritat-like character too. Also throw lots of melee weapons in to make clown from #1 lose any excuses he still clings into.
6) This is a bit harder to pin down after above stuff needed to fix the army as a whole, but how about the stuff that already exists in the fluff (but for some reason not tabletop) - primaris support squad with flamer/melta/volkite weapons. Or upgrade sprue to Impulsor making vindicator/stalker/whirlwind equivalent. Could be just kit making two artillery tanks like Sister kit, anti-vehicle and anti-horde one.
   
Made in us
Servoarm Flailing Magos






Litterally anything for demons

Dark mechanicus
   
Made in ro
Morally-Flexible Malleus Hearing Whispers




I know I've already posted like six things, but I just wanted to see how this last one is received:

A move to make "The Inquisition" it's own faction. It's already got 4 distinct sub factions, obvious HQs, Elites, Troops would just be sorta DW or IG squad. Basic troops would be Retinues, that you trick out however you want. They can literally take from any imperial faction barring custodes, but you could put a Blank in the squad, or a SoS, or even a Battle brother from DW. You can outfit them however you want.

Then you have obvious elites, and Heavy Support would be like Initiates in Terminator armor, tanks, SoB vehicles, etc. The transports could just be chimeras or rhinos, and the flyers could be the IG light transport flyer, I forget the name.

But as a stand alone faction, they would have the ability to take literally any unit, the ultimate soup faction. Then you could go Heretic, and take Daemons, but lose the IG side....
   
Made in us
Apprehensive Inquisitorial Apprentice






FezzikDaBullgryn wrote:
I know I've already posted like six things, but I just wanted to see how this last one is received:

A move to make "The Inquisition" it's own faction. It's already got 4 distinct sub factions, obvious HQs, Elites, Troops would just be sorta DW or IG squad. Basic troops would be Retinues, that you trick out however you want. They can literally take from any imperial faction barring custodes, but you could put a Blank in the squad, or a SoS, or even a Battle brother from DW. You can outfit them however you want.

Then you have obvious elites, and Heavy Support would be like Initiates in Terminator armor, tanks, SoB vehicles, etc. The transports could just be chimeras or rhinos, and the flyers could be the IG light transport flyer, I forget the name.

But as a stand alone faction, they would have the ability to take literally any unit, the ultimate soup faction. Then you could go Heretic, and take Daemons, but lose the IG side....


My thought was always to bring back the old 3rd ed core units, Inquisitor Lord (HQ), Inqusitor (Elite), Chimera/Rhino?Land Raider (Transport), Inquisitor Stormtroopers (Troops), and Orbital Bombardment (HS), then you add units depending on the ordo: Hereticus gets certain SoB units, Malleous gets GK, and Xenos gets Deathwatch, Minor Ordos can pick from Guard, SoBs, Malleous, Admech, or marines, but doesn't get as much synergy as the dedicated Ordos.
   
Made in us
Morally-Flexible Malleus Hearing Whispers




 ProfSrlojohn wrote:
FezzikDaBullgryn wrote:
I know I've already posted like six things, but I just wanted to see how this last one is received:

A move to make "The Inquisition" it's own faction. It's already got 4 distinct sub factions, obvious HQs, Elites, Troops would just be sorta DW or IG squad. Basic troops would be Retinues, that you trick out however you want. They can literally take from any imperial faction barring custodes, but you could put a Blank in the squad, or a SoS, or even a Battle brother from DW. You can outfit them however you want.

Then you have obvious elites, and Heavy Support would be like Initiates in Terminator armor, tanks, SoB vehicles, etc. The transports could just be chimeras or rhinos, and the flyers could be the IG light transport flyer, I forget the name.

But as a stand alone faction, they would have the ability to take literally any unit, the ultimate soup faction. Then you could go Heretic, and take Daemons, but lose the IG side....


My thought was always to bring back the old 3rd ed core units, Inquisitor Lord (HQ), Inqusitor (Elite), Chimera/Rhino?Land Raider (Transport), Inquisitor Stormtroopers (Troops), and Orbital Bombardment (HS), then you add units depending on the ordo: Hereticus gets certain SoB units, Malleous gets GK, and Xenos gets Deathwatch, Minor Ordos can pick from Guard, SoBs, Malleous, Admech, or marines, but doesn't get as much synergy as the dedicated Ordos.


See, that sounds AWESOME. I think another plus is that you can literally build it from any faction? Want to play I:Xenos? Buy a DW starter set and an inquisitor model from the stand alone bits, done. Or just call a single marine an Inquisitor in power armor, etc. All the rules are already written, no need for new codex. Maybe a small thing to clear up how the HQ system works.
   
Made in us
Ultramarine Master with Gauntlets of Macragge





Upstate, New York

As much as I’d love to see the inquisition fleshed out, I hope GW does it after they get the whole “no model, no rules” thing out of their system.

I’d also like to see it broadened out a little to include some of the one-off factions/units that aren’t big enough to support their own book. GW did it once in 7th? And I thought it was a great concept.

On a related note, and back to the theme of the thread, I’d love some plastic (and primaris) Legion of the Damned. Fun little odd unit.

   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut





Denison, Iowa

FezzikDaBullgryn wrote:
Codex Custodes:

Guardians with Spear/shield combo (Hoplites)
Terminators with same.
Bikes with new melee weapon.
Plastic Venetari
Plastic Telemon
A obliteratum model part (minor)


There was fan art a while back. It had a Custodes equivalent of a Space Marine Centurion with a huge cannon over the shoulder.

A little more realistic though, I'd like 40k access to Solerite Gauntlets.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
 Afrodactyl wrote:
Orks

A generic multi-part Warboss Kit

A generic multi-part Big Boss Kit, or alternative Lieutenant-type character

A combined Wazdakka Gutsmek/Warboss on bike kit

A proper looted vehicle kit

A Squiggoth kit


I really am surprised GW hasn't made a plastic Squiggoth yet. They have done a couple similar things in AoS, but the glaringly obvious omission from Orks is strange. Heck, it could be a dual kit with AoS. I know I'd have preferred one over a Gorkanaught.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/10/07 00:24:15


 
   
Made in ca
Heroic Senior Officer





Krieg! What a hole...

Death Korps of Krieg

Krieg Grenadiers (With all the special weapon options)

Krieg Company Command Squad

Krieg Guardsmen shooting

Krieg Quartermaster


Not much else, just bring back the options that were removed for the DKoK


Scions

Sniper team

Some named character that actually uses a full sized rifle rather than some melee beatstick with a pistol and super special CCW

Light support vehicle, kinda like the Elysian's Tauros.

And maybe redo the Scions using the metal Stormtroopers as inspiration, those were pretty great models.


Member of 40k Montreal There is only war in Montreal
Primarchs are a mistake
DKoK Blog:http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/419263.page Have a look, I guarantee you will not see greyer armies, EVER! Now with at least 4 shades of grey

Savageconvoy wrote:
Snookie gives birth to Heavy Gun drone squad. Someone says they are overpowered. World ends.

 
   
Made in us
Confessor Of Sins





Tacoma, WA, USA

Adepta Sororitas:

Missionary - With Weapon options
Confessor - With Weapon options
Angelic Palatine - Jump Pack HQ Character
Crusaders
Death Cult Assassins
Something new and surprising
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




For Guard (some of these may be in the works? we will find out soon enough)

1. A multi-build cavalry kit that includes options for classic rough riders, and then a heavier and lighter cavalry option. Light cavalry would be skirmishers- give em las carbines or something, medium cav is the traditional rough riders, and the heavy cav would be more like knights/cataphracts.

2. A cavalry character! (or more!)

3. A quad stubber option for a sentinel.

4. A 40k equivalent of a huey so you can have air cav with your horse cav.

5. Redone catachan models that are in line with the command squad and the new one of characters they have released.


Edit:

My main army is orks, and the only thing I can really think of at the moment is a:
SQUIGGOTH!

and grots riding squigs.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2022/10/07 01:36:15


 
   
Made in us
Ollanius Pius - Savior of the Emperor






Gathering the Informations.

For AdMech:
-An "assassin"-styled Skitarii HQ or Elite, designed to tie in visually to the Rangers and Serberys Raiders.

-A frigging general release Technoarchaeologist. Preferably as a two model set, ala the Aeldari Warlocks, and including a different weapon setup than the one from Escalation/Combat Arena.

-A box of servitors. It builds either Combat or Technical Servitors(appropriately given their own specific units, Combats as Troops that can be done as mandatory options if you have a Techpriest as your Warlord while Technicals are Elites that don't use up FOs for each Techpriest you field).

-Next one depends upon if they choose to retain "Skitarii are horde armies now" or if they opt to try to make them a bit more elite again. Thallax or a "Tech-Guard" equivalent of lesser augmented mortals, armed with more common weaponry.

-Next is one I'm counting as a single option but it's really two. Additional frames added to the Onager and Ironstrider.
Ironstrider gets a frame that lets it build a Marshal/Ranger HQ on Ironstrider option, to go with the idea of a Dragoon/Ballistari detachment.
Onager gets a frame that adds an artillery piece to its repertoire or an area denial piece that lets it put out explosive Servo Skulls or mines of some type.

-Lastly, if Skitarii are to remain hordey...then additional frames in the basic box to allow for building Veteran Skitarii or dedicated units spinning off from the two "base" bodies. A larger sized(32mm or 28mm rather than 25mm based)Ranger unit specializing in ballistics, bringing some more esoteric weaponry onto the field. A similar approach to a Vanguard unit, leaning into the Rad-Corps side of things.
   
 
Forum Index » 40K General Discussion
Go to: