Switch Theme:

Transaction Report: Haeslich / revackey  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Spawn of Chaos




Nederland, Texas

I originally contacted revackey about 5 models he listed for sale on 20 MAY. He quickly sent me pictures and a price of $35, which included shipping. I agreed, checked on him in the Reputable Traders thread, and sent payment through Paypal with my credit card, that evening. Payment is actually dated 19 MAY in my Paypal transaction history.

According to the US Post Office, they received the package on 21 MAY. According to tracking via USPS, the package was delivered on 25 MAY. I opened the package that day, and was surprised to find two bottles pills, labeled to be used for male sexual performance. At the time, I actually chuckled a bit, assumed the package must have been mixed up with mine when the seller shipped them out and I received someone else's order. Not a big deal. I sent revackey a PM and asked if this was the case. He said he didnt know what I was talking about. The tone of his messages seemed like he did not believe what I was telling him so I sent him pictures of what I received.

I talked to the "delivery supervisor" at my local post office and he told me that the package was obviously packaged incorrectly. I talked to revackey about this and we both were quite baffled. He explained he found my story quite hard to believe, and was hesitant to just refund my money. I explained that I could understand his feelings, but that I had done nothing wrong. After further inspection of the package and the packing peanuts I found a single primered terminator.

I told revackey that I had been advised to do a chargeback with my card company but that I didnt feel quite honest doing so, since I had actually received 1 model. I told him that I felt splitting the difference (minus shipping and 1 model) was a pretty fair compromise. I felt this was fair since I had done nothing wrong and had been quite tolerant and forthcoming given the situation.

On 2011/05/26 at 23:16:05 he sent a PM stating he would be open to possibly splitting the difference. I told him it was a weird situation, and that I would like to know what really happened in my next PM. I did not hear from him, nor did he refund the split difference so this morning I sent him a PM asking what the status was. He informed me that he thought the matter was settled, and he had no intention of refunding my money. He insisted that he did not ship the pills and was not at fault.

I disagree, considering as the seller, proper shipping is his responsibility, and according to the post office he did not package it correctly. Given my prompt payment, great communication and willingness to work toward a compromise, I figured he would be more than willing to end this amicably. In fact, when we first discussed the issue he mentioned concern at his reputation being marred. At that time I told him it wasn't a big deal, that I had no interest in starting a thread like this. If I had known this was how the situation would turn out, I would have taken a much harder stance from the get-go.

I have called my credit card company and have begun the process of issuing a chargeback in the amount of $35. I feel that $25.20 is all I am actually owed, given I did receive one terminator. My card company did not give me the option to only ask for a partial chargeback, so once they process it, I intend to reissue payment of $9.80 which covers the $3.50 listed for shipping on the package, and the cost of 1 terminator at 1/5 of the price agreed upon for 5.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2011/06/07 03:25:01


2500
2500
3000 
   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

I am saddened that you are posting this, I will do the same, as I don't feel that people should have to deal with people like you.

My record is perfect, and your new to this site and just so happen to be involved in a scam.

I did not reply because you sent a PM saying "I am confused to" (Essentially) *See my transaction report for full record of PM's.*

   
Made in us
Scuttling Genestealer



Greenville, NC

Out of curiosity, how big are the pill bottles and have you tried opening them (are they sealed)? Large pill bottles tend to have cotton padding inside them, which might make them suited to shipping models inside them. This is just a thought and may be 100% wrong, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up.
   
Made in us
Spawn of Chaos




Nederland, Texas

I am new to the site. I do not see how that should have any bearing on the situation. That implies one has no right to protect himself from this kind of situation unless he has "put in his time" on this website.

This is what I received, I have other pictures as well of the package but they have both my name and address and his so I will not post them here. If a mod would like to see them I do not mind sending them via PM. Both bottles are unopened. The entire package weighed 9.9 ounces according to my postal scale.



This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2011/06/07 01:34:03


2500
2500
3000 
   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

Mr. Feel Good wrote:Out of curiosity, how big are the pill bottles and have you tried opening them (are they sealed)? Large pill bottles tend to have cotton padding inside them, which might make them suited to shipping models inside them. This is just a thought and may be 100% wrong, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up.


I can assure you I did not ship any models in pill bottles, I have no need for those.

Feel free to check out my thread when it is up (Taking time to add in all PMs.), there are pics in there.

I appreciate your concern.


Seeing that picture, I never shipped it in that sort of box, there was no white lining.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/06/07 01:37:19


 
   
Made in gb
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Killer Klaivex







Temporary lock to stop any potential dogpiling/bad jokes/irrelevant posts.

Revackey, I would appreciate it if you edit in your appropriate information and side of the story in your post above. Simply to keep information on this affair consolidated and accessible in one thread.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/06/07 01:38:41



 
   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

As requested:

Alright, as some of you may know, I am a fairly respected trader here on Dakka with over 10 trades under my belt. I try to get back to everyone ASAP, and if something goes wrong, please the buyer/trader. (Check Reputable Traders List) I was really pushing to sell some things and ended up selling most of the odds and ends either through Dakka or Bartertown, why anyone (Or myself for that matter) would scam someone is beyond me.

So heres the run down, I put some OOP CSM Termies up on the Swap Shop, I received a PM from a user ( Haeslich) that he was interested, I provide pictures.

I received the payment of $35.00 shipped and shipped them out with delivery confirmation.

A couple days pass, and I receive a PM claiming he got "Ejaculoid Natural Male Explosions" (Weird, I know, see PMs.). Actually reacting is a joking way which I found strange, as I would be very concerned if I had just received pills.

Upon asking for pictures he claims that there were no terminators, rather just pill canisters.

I asked if there was any sign of opening prior to his receiving of the package, after several times, he finally responded no. Weird.

Later on he happens to find a single terminator in the box, and it is confirmed through pictures that it is one of mine, but the other four are nowhere to be found.

So begins the "Argument", although we preferred to keep it quiet and not make a fuss about it, I told him to contact his post office and I would do the same.

Mine said that there was nothing I could do if I sent the miniatures since no sort of insurance was involved (I would only include insurance if shipping to a different country/Hawaii and Alaska.), besides work it out between us.

However, that didn't seem to be working, I did not feel as if I needed to reimburse the money since I fulfilled my part of the trade by sending only 5 terminators, if something was broken and pictures were provided, I would be more than willing to work something out, but with no way of knowing if he just so *happened* to have had some pill containers and figured he wanted the money back, and to keep the terminators. I felt as if it was unfair.

All throughout this time I was contacting the mods who actually told me to set up a TR, and that there was nothing I could do, however, hoping we could come to ease without a TR, I said it would wait, bad choice I guess.

I warn you Dakka, be weary when trading with this guy, it's not likely he'll pull the same thing, but perhaps a different type.

PMs:

Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/19 20:16:28
Subject: Price and details on CSM termies
As the title states, how much are you asking? Are they in the box, assembled, painted etc.? Do you have pictures? I am interested


Picture:
Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/19 20:22:40
Subject: Rerice and details on CSM termies



I will take a much better picture if you would like, they don't look to great in that one.

I am asking $35 shipped.

Thanks for your interest,

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/19 22:23:49
Subject: Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok, payment, shipping and such, what do you need? I am in Texas if that's relevant.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/19 22:31:28
Subject: Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
$35.00 through paypal would be fine with me, shipping included, with delivery confirmation.


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/19 22:43:00
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Great! You wouldn't happen to have any chaos land raider stuff as well? Do you have some paypal details?.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/19 22:52:48
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I don't, sorry, I only have a vanilla LRC/LRR.

My paypal is *********.

No rush on the payment.

Thanks,

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/19 23:32:43
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
OK, I sent payment over, keep me posted


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/20 06:57:47
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Sounds good, I'll get it packed up today, and hopefully shipped out tomorrow.


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/20 13:13:13
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok great. Shipping address should be *********. Name should be addressed to *** ******.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/20 14:53:53
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Sounds good, thanks.

I'll get you the number when I ship it.


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/22 09:53:26
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Awesome, thanks for the minis! I'll post in the reliable traders thread as soon as it shows up.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/21 23:33:02
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Hey,

Sorry about the late reply, been going through some family issues.

I got to shipping your package this morning.

Heres your confirmation ID: 0310 3200 0001 2074 3736

Thanks for your time,

-Cody


(It was my name, I just used my mothers mailing sticker as I was home at the time, and it was easy.)
Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 14:33:04
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok, a package showed up today, but I think there has been a mistake...it showed up addressed to me from a ***** out of *******...is that you? The reason I ask is the contents of the package are not what I ordered.


(Was unaware if I got it mixed up with a differet buyer from Bartertown, I didn't he received his items)
Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 14:37:16
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Hi yes, I used my moms mail sticker since I was home.

Did you receive a predator?

If I so please tell me, because I sent that out the same day.


(I didn't find it to funny.)
Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 14:40:17
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
No lol, I received some pills instead. "Ejaculoid Natural Male Explosions"


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 14:41:13
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Wait.

What?

You received pills or was that sarcasm?

If it wasn't sarcasm I am beyond confused...


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 14:43:26
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Yes....the pills I received are called "Ejaculoid Natural Male Explosions"....kinda funny. But yes, that it was what I received instead of the terminators.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 14:47:20
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I did not send them.

And judging by the weight of the package when I sent it it couldn't be happening.

Does the box appear open?

Could you provide pictures?


(Picture)
Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 15:01:01
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies



(Contacted RTides about this, best action was to take no liability since I know I shipped the models, or to file a TR.)
Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 15:03:03
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
What the hell?

I didn't pack that...

I am going to contact a swap shop admin about this.


(Confirmed they got their models in perfect condition)
Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 15:04:39
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok, I am quite confused as well. I would contact whoever you sent packages out that day to as well, somebody got some terminators they weren't expecting as well is my guess.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 15:08:20
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Already done on that other part, it is confirmed they received their respected item, not Terminators.

I am sending a PM to RiTides the Swap Shop about this.

However, I don't think that those bottles could fit in the box...


(Picts)
Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 15:25:35
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok, so I dug around in the box to see if I could find a packing slip or something of that nature. I did find a single terminator, which is the one in the picture. The other two pictures show the box and bottles from a different angle and one shows the inside of the box to show they can easily fit. In fact, if you removed the packing peanuts you could even fit a third in there I believe.

I contacted you immediately after opening the box to see if we could get this fixed. Obviously the other 4 models were not packed. I am sure this is a mistake and is not a big deal to me, in fact I found it somewhat comical. I hope we can get this resolved, the tone of the last couple PMs concerns me a little. I paid for the items promptly and waited patiently for shipment so I do not see how I am in the wrong here.








Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 15:37:21
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
You found a single terminator, I would just like to point out, my number of reputable trades that have gone flawlessly.

I realize you may not be happy, and believe me, I am not either, hence why I am trying to get this resolved ASAP.

I was simply wanting pictures because your post count, nothing against you, I just didn't know if you were trying to pull a quick one on me.

I was shocked at it, and was doubtful you were, because you paid so fast, and you were easy to keep in touch with.

Are you sure there aren't anymore in there, since you said there were none in there before, but you have found one, perhaps they could be hidden?

Also, like I said, are there any forms of rips in the tapes or anything? I did not ask the post office to put any of those fragile stickers on there since they were metal terminators packed all tightly in peanuts.

Again, I'm just trying to dismiss any other cases, as I would never do such a thing.

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 15:48:11
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I can understand. Yea, I am sure they are not hidden, I actually dumped all the peanuts out after I found it to make sure. Then I put them all back in there with the bottles and weighed it (9.9 grams) just to rule that out. I sent the pictures to show you what I am dealing with. Imagine my reaction had my wife or kids found the box and opened it today. I actually feel kinda lucky I came home early from work.

No, I do not think you are trying to pull a fast one on me, and yes I have checked your transaction history. That's the main reason I am calm about the situation and confident we can find a resolution. Look at it from my end, good transaction history or not, you hold all the cards here. I received one termie and 2 pill bottles I did not want. If I was really trying to do something less than ethical here, would I have acted this way?

My concern is it is starting to look like I paid $35 for 1 primed termie.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 15:51:59
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Thank you for understanding, I know you do not want those bottles, I am not sure why anyone on here would, and why anyone would send them.

Again, are there any signs of re entree in the box?

I am waiting on the two moderators to come online and try and devise a plan.

Not sure if you can see it from my view but, it is similar, I sent out 5 terminators, and got the $35.00 via paypal.

Hearing that they did not come as wanted disappoints me very much.


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 16:00:32
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
As for signs of re-entry, no I do not see any, plus I have opened the package so if there were signs, I can't provide pictures of them. How would the point you seem to be getting at, theft en route, help the situation? Was the package insured? I called the post office and they say I have no recourse with them unless it was, which kind of backs me into a corner here, as I paid for something which never arrived, through no fault of my own. Unless we can figure this out, it seems I am left very few options here.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 16:07:16
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I didn't want pictures, I was just wondering if you noticed any, I was getting at theft en route, it happens.

Generally no on the insurance as I have never heard anything like this happen.

Most traders that I have traded with only include a confirmation number.

Again, I'm waiting on the Swap Shop Admins, if you look at it from my view I sent models out, and supposedly they have not arrived and somehow pills have made it into the package.

It makes me very hesitant to just throw back all the money, hence why I am contacting the admins.

Also, your PM's are double sending.

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: Revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 16:16:17
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Yes, I do see where you are coming from. I understand your hesitancy to send the money back, I would rather have the terminators than my money back anyway lol. I will wait on the admins to see if they can think of something, I know they say they will not help in their FAQ but I am trying to remain positive

I am also waiting for my local Post Master to get back from lunch (odd this late in the day). Do you have some sort of documentation on your end of what was sent? It might help, as I am going to insist to her that it must have been theft en route, and demand some sort of recourse.

I also have never seen this before, not in an online swap, not in any kind of dealing with shipping packages.

Oh, and sorry for the double messages, not sure why it's doing that.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 16:20:15
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Figured I'd give it a shot, a transaction report came into my mind, but since we are both in touch and trying to resolve it I think it would be rather silly.

I have the Confirmation slip, sadly I believe the receipt was thrown out after cleaning my desk, however, I can provide pictures of the slip if needed.

I appreciate you contacting your local postmaster, and I will do the same if needed, I'm going to be at a wake right as the post office is closing today so I won't be able to head there now.

I haven't either, I even researched if this was a common theft/scam and have come up with nothing.

Double messages aren't a problem


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 16:24:00
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
How much did the package weight when you mailed it?


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 16:28:15
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Sadly I am not sure the exact weight, although I would assume it would be on the front label if at all, I don't believe they provide records of that.

The Swap Shop Mods got my PM, and are going to discuss it and shoot me back a PM, he is saying it seems like a case of "He said this, he said that", but I would like to keep away from that and resolve it as civily as possible.

Thanks,

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 16:37:40
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok, keep me posted please.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 16:35:01
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I have showed them the first picture as that is when I sent it.

I realize your concern as well.


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 16:37:40
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok, keep me posted please.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 16:38:35
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Will do, by the sounds of it, they will be contacting you to hear your side, as I don't believe you would scam I don't think you should have a problem.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/25 22:02:33
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Second admin said that there isn't much I can do, I know I sent the models, I would never send pills, I hope you would realize that.

Nothing would inspire me to ruin my trading record like that, and I had the models, as you saw in the picture, so that wouldn't be the cash either.

Without any sign of theft, it just puzzles me at how the pills ended up in the box, and how 4/5 termies went missing.

-Cody



Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/25 23:20:52
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Well, the post office delivery supervisor wasn't very receptive. I am going to move up the ladder and speak to my Post Master tomorrow. $35 is not something I am interested in posting a drama thread about, or reputations etc. Don't worry about anything like that. The Post Office told me to call my card company or paypal, which my wife mentioned as well, though I don't think that is entirely reasonable since I did receive one termie. Would you be willing to split the difference?


(Please note, I never said I would split the difference)
Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/26 19:16:05
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I would possibly split the difference, but I am still confused about how the pills got in there, and that makes me not want to since I know for a fact I sent all 5 terminators.

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/26 23:08:26
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I assumed the package was sent to someone else, and I received their order instead. I really did not expect it to be this complicated. Now I have to change my tournament list for June lol.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/05/27 07:09:55
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I am not a supplier of Male Enhancement Pills, all I am is a trader.

I would never pull any sort of prank or try to scam anyone that I am trading with, it isn't in me.

I'm really just at a loss for what happened here...

-Cody


(I do not respond, as I thought he understood where I was coming from)
Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/05/27 07:57:57
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I'm as lost as you are. I cannot fathom what the story is.


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/06/06 08:19:06
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Ok, well it's been a week or so and I have not heard anything from you on this. Do we have an agreement to split the balance on the transaction sans the $3.50 shipping and 1 terminator?


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/06/06 14:43:36
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I thought it was settled, I really don't know what I can do about it.

I know I did not send anything other than five terminators, I am not sure how the pills would have ever gotten in there if there were no signs of opening prior to you finding it.

The fact that you had received pills is way beyond, and I don't feel comfortable just throwing money back for something I could not control.

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/06/06 20:22:38
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Understandable. Unfortunately, I paid money for miniatures which never showed up, something I cannot control as well. In our last couple messages we discussed splitting the difference, which you stated you were open to. Now, you are not. I have been quite forthcoming and, I feel, quite reasonable up until now. I will pursue other means of recouping my funds.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/06/06 20:26:26
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I actually said I did not feel comfortable with refunding you.

I have contacted the swap shop admins, and have been suggested to make a TR report against you, I don't want to but if that's all I can do I will, as there is nothing I can do about the minis, I would have no problem if they were broken and pictures were provided, but if someone claims that pills come instead, I just can't believe it.

I'm not sure what else you can do to reimburse your money, as I have fulfilled my side I the trade by sending 5 OOP CSM Terminators.

Thanks,

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/06/06 20:39:30
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Understandable. Unfortunately, I paid money for miniatures which never showed up, something I cannot control as well. In our last couple messages we discussed splitting the difference, which you stated you were open to. Now, you are not. I have been quite forthcoming and, I feel, quite reasonable up until now. I will pursue other means of recouping my funds


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/06/06 20:45:58
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
Not sure if that was intentional double sending, but, I stick by what I said, and I never was open to refunding, I said I was going to consider it, but I really don't see any way you would receive pills instead.

"I actually said I did not feel comfortable with refunding you.

I have contacted the swap shop admins, and have been suggested to make a TR report against you, I don't want to but if that's all I can do I will, as there is nothing I can do about the minis, I would have no problem if they were broken and pictures were provided, but if someone claims that pills come instead, I just can't believe it.

I'm not sure what else you can do to reimburse your money, as I have fulfilled my side I the trade by sending 5 OOP CSM Terminators.

Thanks,

-Cody "


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/06/06 20:50:41
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termiesActually, on 2011/05/26 23:16:05 you sent a PM that said you would possibly be willing to split the difference.

As for a TR report I am pursuing one in your name at the moment. I paid what was agreed upon and I paid it quite quickly. I do not see how I am in the wrong here. In fact, I would think the way I have handled this entire situation would lend some credibility to my side of the story.

I was curious if this was some sort of scam, or con. The fact that you had agreed to split the difference was the key point in my decision that you were not in the wrong in this situation. I see now that I was mistaken.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/06/06 20:55:14
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies

I would possibly split the difference, but I am still confused about how the pills got in there, and that makes me not want to since I know for a fact I sent all 5 terminators.

-Cody



I had never agreed, I will pursue the same to you then I suppose, although I did not want it to come to this, I even worked with the mods saying I did not want to post, but I will see to it that Dakka is warned of this.

-Cody


Spoiler:
From: Haeslich
To: revackey
Date: 2011/06/06 21:25:59
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I do not see what exactly I have done wrong here, or what Dakka needs to be warned of. I paid upfront, promptly, and communicated with you quite well through the whole process. Being I paid with a credit card and can just charge the amount back, I am not really worried. As for the TR, go ahead, I have done nothing wrong, and am not really sure what I could have done better.

It was your responsibility to make sure the package was shipped correctly, IF that's what really happened. I should have done a chargeback the second I saw that I had been ripped off. The fact that you are now refusing any compensation tells me all I need to know. I will chargeback the full amount and then I will resubmit payment for $9.80, which covers the price of shipping and 1 terminator.


Spoiler:
From: revackey
To: Haeslich
Date: 2011/06/06 21:28:22
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Rerice and details on CSM termies
I shipped my items.

You just so happen to receive pills? I'm not sure what sort of evidence you will show your credit card company, since for all I know you could have the terminators.

I will let the mods decide.


I feel I should not be at fault here, I try to respond quickly, and work out a good trade, but I get stabbed in the back, and accused to be a scammer.
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

I have unlocked the thread for now to allow the posting of more information. However, I want to emphasize:

Any posts from traders not involved in this particular trade, or adding helpful information towards its' resolution, will be deleted.

Haeslich, a few questions: What, in your opinion, is the origin of the pills? Do you believe that the package was opened and the terminators stolen, and replaced with the pills? Or that (for some reason?) revackey sent you the pills... along with a single terminator, knowing that this would result?

Do you have a picture of the address on the box? (As revackey says that is not the box that he sent)

Also, this:
Haeslich wrote:I talked to the "delivery supervisor" at my local post office and he told me that the package was obviously packaged incorrectly.

Given that it seems there was a delay in your following up about this... how did this person remember your particular package, out of all those that pass through the post office? I am genuinely curious, as I have never heard of a person at the post office (i.e., not your local postman who delivers to your house regularly) remembering a specific package enough to say how well it was or was not packed, particularly from the outside.

I'd like to hear your answers to those questions, as well as revackey posting the information he has about this trade... just the facts, please.

   
Made in us
Spawn of Chaos




Nederland, Texas

Well, I am not sure what happened. None of the possibilities seem plausible. I showed the guy at the post office the pictures of what I had received. He used the word 'obviously". I asked him if someone might have opened the package and he insisted that was not a possibility. I really have no idea what really happened. He was adamant that the package wasn't secure and had been damaged, a post office employee had placed the pills inside, guessing what contents were to go where. The fact I received 1 terminator confuses me even more.

The rub is I do not find that likely. I frankly do not find any of the possible scenarios likely.

I do have pictures with my address and his mother's printed mailing label for a return address, it also shows the tracking label. It has personal info in it so I won't post it here. I can PM it to you if you want.

As for the postal employee's claim, I don't know. He said no one has touched the package en route, that the whole process is automated. I also find that hard to believe, since he seems to contradict himself. He recommended I file a report with the Postal Inspection Service, so I did.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/06/07 02:34:54


2500
2500
3000 
   
Made in gb
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Killer Klaivex







My honest opinion here, is that a postal employee somewhere is having a good laugh at the expense of both of you. Why?

Because:-

1) Revackey has an excellent trade record. This would be very out of character for him.
2) Both parties have maintained excellent contact.
3) Ejaculation pills? Seriously? It's such a bizare thing as to make you think neither of the involved parties would choose to use something like this in a scam attempt, simply because it would be such a strange thing to think of.
4) The postal employees credibility seems a little dubious, looking at the claims he's making there. For example, not one hand touched the parcel? Difficult to believe. If he's in charge of the local office, works there, its even theoretically possible he's the perpetrator, or works with him/them.

The whole thing just says to me, that some of the postmen in the backroom found those pills in a lost package or soemthing, and decided to replace them in another package for a laugh. They took out 4 of the terminators, thinking they'd removed them all, but didn't notice one. Haeslich even says he had to scrabble around to find it, it clearly wasn't obvious on his first glance into the parcel. That means that the odds are whoever swapped the goods, took out the other four, but missed that one.


However, none of this aids a resolution necessarily...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/06/07 02:41:51



 
   
Made in us
Spawn of Chaos




Nederland, Texas

I can't really argue against your post. I think an offer to split the difference, paying the shipment cost and for the one model, was a fair compromise. I really do not think this is a scam, but if the package had been secured properly this wouldn't be an issue, either way.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/06/07 02:51:38


2500
2500
3000 
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

The problem, as I see it, is that there has to be a likely cause. The options are:

1) Revackey intentionally packed a single terminator in the box, along with the pills.

2) The box was opened, a single terminator missed and the rest stolen, and repackaged with the pills.

3) You received the terminators but wanted to reclaim your funds, or part of them.


My problem with #1- Why would someone (with 17 reputable trades) send those pills, knowing what would happen? And why include a single terminator? I do not think this is even in the realm of possibility.

That leaves #2 or #3. Unfortunately, Haeslich, you don't have any successful trades yet... which makes #3 more possible, as you have no "cred" to lose. #2 is also possible but sounds far-fetched...

I will leave this thread open for another reply from each of you, and then I will lock it, as I do not think this can come to a resolution other than writing it off as a loss. However, I will likely edit the title in some way (likely to include both usernames) as from the posted PMs above (which I read all of) revackey has followed through on this trade dispute and I do not see what more he could have done to resolve it... short of issuing a refund which, while admirable, is not justified by the facts shown so far, in my opinion.

In the end, $35 is not a huge loss to take... the important thing is to have the facts out so that people can decide for themselves about future trades.

   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

Haeslich wrote:I can't really argue against your post. I think an offer to split the difference, paying the shipment cost and for the one model. I think this was a fair compromise. I really do not think this is a scam, but if the package had been secured properly this wouldn't be an issue, either way.


Haeslich, I can assure you, it was packaged 100% securely, I filled it with packing peanuts, threw the termies in the center so they would not slide around, shook it to make sure nothing rattled, then closed it with two layers of packing tape on the top and the bottom. I can't think of anything unsafe about that, and you can contact anyone I have traded with and they will tell you the same thing.

I don't feel it is fair to have a Credit Card Company after me now for $35.00.


@Ketara- The story seems logical, I feel ashamed if that is what happened though. However, even there I couldn't have done anything to stop it.

@RTides- Thank you for the response I appreciate the investigation and time spent looking over the PM's.
   
Made in us
Fixture of Dakka





Runnin up on ya.

RiTides wrote:The problem, as I see it, is that there has to be a likely cause. The options are:

1) Revackey intentionally packed a single terminator in the box, along with the pills.

2) The box was opened, a single terminator missed and the rest stolen, and repackaged with the pills.

3) You received the terminators but wanted to reclaim your funds, or part of them.


My problem with #1- Why would someone (with 17 reputable trades) send those pills, knowing what would happen? And why include a single terminator? I do not think this is even in the realm of possibility.

That leaves #2 or #3. Unfortunately, Haeslich, you don't have any successful trades yet... which makes #3 more possible, as you have no "cred" to lose. #2 is also possible but sounds far-fetched...

I will leave this thread open for another reply from each of you, and then I will lock it, as I do not think this can come to a resolution other than writing it off as a loss. However, I will likely edit the title in some way (likely to include both usernames) as from the posted PMs above (which I read all of) revackey has followed through on this trade dispute and I do not see what more he could have done to resolve it... short of issuing a refund which, while admirable, is not justified by the facts shown so far, in my opinion.

In the end, $35 is not a huge loss to take... the important thing is to have the facts out so that people can decide for themselves about future trades.



Another possibility is that two or several boxes were damaged at a postal sorting facility and the workers put the pills in one box and the majority of the termies in the other. I worked at UPS years ago and this sort of thing wasn't entirely unheard of due to the volume of packages and time constraints on employers/pressure.

This would rule out bad intent on both parties and just lay the stupid-stamp on the postal employees.

Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century: Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others; Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected; Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it; Refusing to set aside trivial preferences; Neglecting development and refinement of the mind; Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do 
   
Made in us
Spawn of Chaos




Nederland, Texas

I actually do have 1 successful trade with lance002 (took place the same day), the OP just hasn't been updated yet, but it is posted. If my goal was to scam $35 my actions would most likely have been quite different than they were. The insinuation as such concerns me, but as you said my lack of a track record handles any defense I may have in that regard.

I find the offer to split the difference more than reasonable. Given the theories that are offered up, I do not find any that show how I am bearing any of the fault here. Hell, I told him I didnt feel honest proceeding forward with a chargeback, but given his change in tone, I felt it was either chalk it up to bad luck, or protect myself through paypal and the credit card company. I felt backed into a corner given his refusal to compromise.

I do not have a problem laying the stupid stamp on the post office, I just don't think I should have to pay for it.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2011/06/07 03:10:22


2500
2500
3000 
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

Alright, both parties have posted their final thoughts, and unfortunately I think this will have to be laid to rest unresolved...

The facts are out now and people can decide for themselves... unless there is any new information to add (in which case, please PM me) I will lock this up.
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

Unlocked at revackey's request to post updated information. As always, posts not related to the trade dispute in question will be deleted.

   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

Just a quick update:

A chargeback request was put through for $35, when it opted for Haeslich to send the items back, I received 4 (?)(I threw them out in disgust as soon as I got them) pill bottles, along with a note.

That was around a month or so ago, after getting my power back I came to the unpleasant surprise that the chargeback had in fact gone through, apparently paypal wasn't on my side, which saddens me.

But cutting to the chase, I would be weary of trading with him further. (Mods feel free to edit out, if warning others against the rules, I completely understand.). Looks like I'll be sending invoices from now on so that paypal has a record of what is being sent. (According to customer support, since it was sent as a "gift", nothing could be done?)

Thanks for the unlock,

-Cody

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/08/31 00:13:39


 
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

So just to be clear- the one terminator that Haeslich confirmed to have received (and took a picture of) was not returned?

   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

Correct.
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

Good to know... I'll leave this open for a while longer to give Haeslich a chance to respond.

My question is if the requirement to be refunded by Paypal is to return the package, why the model that was confirmed to be received was not returned along with the rest.

   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

He hasn't posted since 6/21, so I'm not sure how active he is, its worth a shot though, perhaps it will pop up in his email.

Your guess is as good as mine, I think he may have, for lack of a better word, cheated it.

The total was $40 IIRC?

He wanted to send me a single terminator, and I would give him $35.00 back, I refused to as I didn't send him the pills, and felt no liability for either the "Post Offices" doings, or quite possibly his doings.

I would assume he sent the pills back, and then not the terminator, for the loss of $5.00.

Now, why anyone would do this doesn't make sense, because, they are OOP, ridiculously expensive for 5 off GW, and not many people have them.

Why you would only want to keep one, assuming you would buy a plastic kit next, is beyond me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/08/31 16:32:31


 
   
Made in us
Poisonous Tomb Scorpion





paradise on the vitae (Florida)

I'd just like to testify to Rev's good trading record. He was an excellent bloke to work with and communication was simmilarly top notch.

1000th post = 7/20/11
Look at our profits, now look at our sales, now look back at our profits. Sadly, sales numbers aren't in line with our profits, but it could be, now that we've introduced FINECAST(tm), slashed staff and raised prices. Look at my hand, its our annual report... look again, the report is now DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you invest with GW. (I'm issuing a dividend.)

"There's no political issue too intractable for a bunch of angry men with pointed sticks." - Cracked article.

Commission painting, fair prices = http://lordmarcus.wix.com/marcusminis
Hand painted or primed textured bases at 0.50 cents and up = https://www.etsy.com/shop/McDougallDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu 
   
Made in us
Bloodthirsty Chaos Knight





Washington USA

One thing I noticed--- the OP mentions receiving 2 pill bottles, but Rev got 4 back, sans that one terminator.
Very odd situation if you ask me...

“Yesss! Just as planned!”
–Spoken by Xi’aquan, Lord of Change, in its death throes  
   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

lord marcus wrote:I'd just like to testify to Rev's good trading record. He was an excellent bloke to work with and communication was simmilarly top notch.


Thank you

nectarprime wrote:One thing I noticed--- the OP mentions receiving 2 pill bottles, but Rev got 4 back, sans that one terminator.
Very odd situation if you ask me...


I didn't pay much attention to the number of bottles (I should have now that you mention that), I know it was more than two though because about 5 could fit inside the box he sent comfortably, I really apologize for not documenting that, but it was done.
   
Made in ca
Possessed Khorne Marine Covered in Spikes




Kelowna BC

I work for a very large courier company and have a lot of experience with claims and damages. Perhaps I could shed some light on another possibility.

The box of terminators, along with another containing the pills, is crushed in transit on a dark trailer while being unloaded. Some terminators tumbled out, but it's a dark trailer and it's late at night, so the unloader doesn't see them. He only has the empty box and assumes, as an unloader would, that the loose freight will show itself as he unloads. The unloader gets hit in the head with some tumbling pills and assumes that is what is going in the near empty terminator box. He stuffs the pills in the crushed terminator box after making some Peter North jokes with his coworker and sends the piece out for repacking.

This type of scenario is not unlikely in the least, I can tell you from experience. I don't imagine some postal employee stole the terminators, or else he would have taken them all (in for a penny, in for a pound), said they were smashed, the disposition of the salvage was to send them to the trash, and sent the consignee a claim form.

edit: didn't catch the post about the 2 v. 4 pill bottles. the complainant clearly states that he receives two, but revakey says he received more. this doesn't prove anything, though, really, because if revakey shipped the pills in lieu of the terminators, of course he'd have extras on hand.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/08/31 18:27:43


 
   
Made in us
Abhorrent Grotesque Aberration





Connecticut, USA

Do you think such a thing would put me at fault?

Thats the question! However, I see where your coming from.

Edit: Yea, as I said, thats why I put the (?), it also works the other way, if he had the pills already, he would have extras to ship.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2011/08/31 18:35:08


 
   
Made in ca
Possessed Khorne Marine Covered in Spikes




Kelowna BC

If you shipped out 5 termies and there was a snafu in transit, that's probably nobody's fault (things get damaged in transit sometimes) unless someone put the terminators under a bunch of brake rotors. It's a question of his word against yours, with the x-factor of a situation like I described thrown in. What can be proved? Can you provide likely evidence that you shipped the box as described, with 5 termies in it (ie: a picture of the box, with the terminators in it, all wrapped up before sealing)? Can he prove that the box in his photos was the one delivered to him? Can he prove he opened it up and had the pills? Does it have postal markings on it? Is there a proof of delivery on the USPS website? Does the postal UPC on the box match the date on the PoD? Those are things that would increase the likelihood of either side's story if there was malicious intent. And if there's malicious intent, someone ought to take the loss, but only on what can be proved or at least demonstrated likely.
   
Made in us
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Robot Cat






T-county

Feeling the need to be productive, I looked up the pills (brave, right?) using the website on the bottles. They are on sale for $26.99 a bottle, normally $40. Wouldn't that make sending the pills, even 2 bottles, back to rev actually a money loosing scam?
   
Made in us
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Barpharanges






Limbo

Gents, I think the discussion is starting to become Off-Topic and overly speculative. Please lets just keep things to the facts.

Revackey and/or Haeslich, please keep us up to date with any other updates.

DS:80S+GM--B++I+Pwhfb/re#+D++A++/fWD-R+++T(O)DM+++

Madness and genius are separated by degrees of success.

Remember to follow the Swap Shop Rules and Guidelines! 
   
 
Forum Index » Dakka Swap Shop
Go to: