Take a look at these WIP pics and tell me what you think, if you would be so kind.
There are a couple of things that I'm going back and forth on as far as improving the model. Obviously touching up some spots I made mistakes in, but also:
1) What color should I use to edge the carapace plates? I'm thinking a bright green.
2) What color should I fill in the muscle slits? Red? Glossy dark wash?
3) What can I do to make it look more like it is bursting out of the ground? Rock scree sliding down the back? More rocks?
4) Does that custom head look like garbage or will it match the hive guard I plan to buy?
5) Any general painting tips or advice?
Thanks in advance.