Switch Theme:

Bad Moon Tyranids  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
Author Message

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Crafty Clanrat

Ok so I got this paint scheme idea and really wanted to run with it to try and improve my painting skills. I'm just getting back into 40K and have decided to join the Hive mind. The Termagant is the first model I tried painting checker pattern on... ever. So it kind of looks like crap and I got frustrated halfway through and just basically fethed up on the legs. Then I did some research and got the right tools and I'm now taking my time on the Genestealer. He his a work in progress, I'm only doing one section of arm at a time. In the future I will probably just paint the arms Green and leave the yellow and black checkers for the body. We'll see. Feedback is appreciated. I'm probably going to paint and model the bases to be like a ruined city.
[Thumb - 100_5542.JPG]

[Thumb - 100_5543.JPG]

[Thumb - 100_5540.JPG]

[Thumb - 100_5541.JPG]

Made in us
Crafty Clanrat

Update time. I'm trying to get ready for my first game in 6th edition. It's only 500 points and it'll be against Death Guard which I know can be tough as nails. I'd really like to have everything I'm taking be painted by the time the game happens so I've been jumping into it as much as possible. So here's some work in progress shots of the Carnifex that I have. I've come to the realization that painting Tyranid Monstrous Creatures that are already glued together is pretty difficult, so I've ripped his arms and legs off to try and be more thorough.

Some projects to come: Harpy, Ripper Swarms, Hive Tyrant.
[Thumb - 100_5545.JPG]

[Thumb - 100_5549.JPG]

Forum Index » Dakka P&M Blogs
Go to: