Switch Theme:

Transaction Report: lubacca  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

I had a trade deal with lubacca in which he was offering to trade a Necron army for my Space Marine army. The full trade list is in the spoiler below. We both agreed to ship at the same time, and I made my shipment on Wednesday, February 19th. Delivery was confirmed to his address in Lewiston, ID on February 27th. I have never received my shipment, nor any word from lubacca since shipments were made. I have sent him two messages this week asking for a tracking number or more information, but have received nothing.

Subsequently, I did some research on Google (which I should have done in the first place) and noticed that lubacca currently has two other transaction reports against him.

You can find those here:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/509964.page

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/512530.page

The spoiler below includes the full transcripts of our conversations as well as the trade lists.

Spoiler:

Trades

My Space Marines:
2 Terminator Librarians
2 Commander (power sword)
1 Commander (power sword, plasma pistol)
1 Terminator Commander (power sword)
1 Terminator Chaplain
1 Chaplain (combi-flamer)

37 Bolter Marines (16 Painted)
5 Missile Marines (1 Painted)
2 Plasma Cannon Marines (robed)
2 Assault Marines
3 Flamer Marines (1 Painted)
2 Melta Marines
1 Plasma Marines
5 Souts
8 Scout Snipers
1 Sergeant (power fist, plasma pistol)
1 Sergeant (power fist, bolt pistol)
1 Sergeant (chainsword, plasma pistol)
1 Sergeant (chainsword, bolt pistol)

3 Drop Pods
2 Rhinos
2 TLLC Razorbacks
1 Ironclad Dreadnought (all arms)

For lubacca's Necrons:
Fifty Warriors
Twenty Immortals
Nine Wraiths
Two annihilation Barges
Three flyers
Nine destroyers
And like five lords

Full Correspondence With lubacca

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/07 22:13:23
Subject: necrons
I'm willing to trade a necron army with you, wanted to pm to see if you still have it available

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/07 23:58:46
Subject: Re:necrons
I do.

Would you mind letting me know what your army includes?

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/08 23:41:26
Subject: Re:Re:necrons
Fifty Warriors
Twenty Immortals
Nine Wraiths
Two annihilation Barges
Three flyers
Nine destroyers
And like five lords

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/09 00:36:42
Any interest?

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/10 22:26:40
Subject: Re:Re:Re:necrons
That sounds like an interesting trade, sorry it took me a while to get back to you.

What is the current condition of these models? Painted? Built? Primed? Etc.?

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/11 19:16:41
Hi, I sent you a message about the necrons yesterday. I just wanted to make sure you saw it.

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/15 05:12:51
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Hey Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, been busy.

Anyway, some are still in box, the warriors are the ones that are assembled. All of the mold lines have been cleaned off, and bare.

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/15 17:14:50
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
No worries at all!

If you'd like to trade then I'm game.

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/16 17:01:58
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Yeah I'm down for trading them.

Same time ship?

What's your address

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/16 17:36:27
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
That sounds good.

Just to confirm, these are the new model versions of the wraiths (not the older skeleton-looking ones), right?

If so we're good to go. My address is:

---------------------
---------------------
Austin, TX
-------------

What's yours?

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/16 19:06:26
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Yeah all my stuff is the newest edition

-----------------
----------------
Lewiston, Id -----------

Oh yeah what colors did you use when painting, are they smurfs?

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/16 19:19:58
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Everything is primed black except for the librarians and drop pods, which are primed white (one librarian has a small amount of purple paint applied).

The small group of painted marines is painted in a purple and gold scheme. I'm guessing you'll want to strip those.

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/16 19:21:31
Let me know if we are good to go and I will try to get these shipped tomorrow. Will you be able to ship tomorrow as well?

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/16 20:54:36
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Yeah we're good to go for sure. I'm going to try and ship out tomorrow

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/16 23:15:44
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Alright, sounds good. I'll let you know when it's out!

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/18 14:31:08
Hey man,

I was just gonna let you know that I'm getting my roommate to ship my army to you today. I meant to do it yesterday but got caught up in some work stuff.

Have you had a chance to ship the 'crons?

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/19 00:30:33
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Work has been terrible, will get a chance tomorrow. Sorry I didn't respond earlier

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/19 01:18:50
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Good deal. Will you please let me know when you ship it?

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/19 05:27:32
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Course, what about you?

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/19 05:30:14
I meant were you able to send out

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/19 05:43:15
I meant were you able to send out

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/20 02:25:28
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Hi,

Just got this tonight. Yes, I gave them to my roommate to drop off yesterday. Were you able to ship today?

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/20 05:41:37
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Yeah I did manage to ship out

From: lubacca
To: themadlbb
Date: 2014/02/21 11:08:05
Hey, I sent out yesterday have you been able to send your half out

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/02/21 11:14:42
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:necrons
Very cool!

Yes, Marines are en route.

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/03/03 00:06:24
Hey man,

I checked and saw that your package got delivered on the 27th (Tracking No. 1Z7E83930346981433)

I haven't received the Necrons yet. Do you have a tracking number for that item?

From: themadlbb
To: lubacca
Date: 2014/03/04 18:06:15
Hi -----,

I sent you a PM the other day but didn't get a response back.

I haven't received the Necrons yet and am starting to get a little bit concerned. Would you please give me the tracking number for the shipment? I see that the models I sent you arrived on the 27th, I expected the ones you sent to arrive around the same time.

Thanks,

Stephen

Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth

Shadeglass Maze

I am very sorry to hear this, themadlbb. I will check on the email address he used to register here and send an email to it, assuming it's valid.

Hopefully, you can use his address (which you have) to look up his phone number via the service I PM'ed you or another similar one. Sometimes, getting someone on the phone (or their parents) makes all the difference in the world...

His account will be allowed to remain temporarily while you try to contact him, but as this is his third strike he will have to be removed from the site if he doesn't resolve this. Unfortunately, with only 12 posts that is not much of a detriment, and in the future I would not make a simultaneous trade with such a new user, although I know that doesn't help now :(

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2014/03/07 18:00:23

Forum Index » Dakka Swap Shop
Go to: