Switch Theme:

Reaper 2020 news  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

OK so the Covid spores (ping pong balls with needles stuck in them) are invading the village.

The plague doctors, safe in their PPE must either destroy the spores with their antiseptic potions, or herd the villagers into their homes. If the spore touches a villager it turns into a new spore.

BUT after turn 3 the villagers reemerge and attack the Plague Doctors with torches and pitchforks demanding that Ye Old Haircuttery reopen.

The Covid only stop coming when a vaccine is developed.

Game ends when everyone dies.

Coming soon to KickStarter!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/05/17 12:08:56


 
   
Made in si
Steady Stonecleaver







Are those plague doctors at retail? What is up with that? Cause they're also in the Bones 5 KS.

Posters on ignore list: 33

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

 lord_blackfang wrote:
Are those plague doctors at retail? What is up with that? Cause they're also in the Bones 5 KS.


Based on the eye watering price I'd say these are in God's own Casting Medium METAL

I ordered them both.

 
   
Made in de
Enginseer with a Wrench






 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
Get some townsfolk and make some giant Corvid spores out of green stuff and you've got yourself a campaign.


Too much work. This will do.

   
Made in us
Member of the Malleus






 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
OK so the Covid spores (ping pong balls with needles stuck in them) are invading the village.

The plague doctors, safe in their PPE must either destroy the spores with their antiseptic potions, or herd the villagers into their homes. If the spore touches a villager it turns into a new spore.

BUT after turn 3 the villagers reemerge and attack the Plague Doctors with torches and pitchforks demanding that Ye Old Haircuttery reopen.

The Covid only stop coming when a vaccine is developed.

Game ends when everyone dies.

Coming soon to KickStarter!

I would play the gak out of this. lol

   
Made in us
Ultramarine Master with Gauntlets of Macragge





Upstate, New York

 Taarnak wrote:
 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
OK so the Covid spores (ping pong balls with needles stuck in them) are invading the village.

The plague doctors, safe in their PPE must either destroy the spores with their antiseptic potions, or herd the villagers into their homes. If the spore touches a villager it turns into a new spore.

BUT after turn 3 the villagers reemerge and attack the Plague Doctors with torches and pitchforks demanding that Ye Old Haircuttery reopen.

The Covid only stop coming when a vaccine is developed.

Game ends when everyone dies.

Coming soon to KickStarter!

I would play the gak out of this. lol


I hear the open beta has been active for a while now.

Ultramarines, 3rd Co. and friends, 13K+ Slowly growing 3Kish
Nevelon's Workbench: Ultramarines, Saim-Hann and other assorted oddities
 
   
Made in us
Near Golden Daemon Caliber





Affton, MO. USA

 Nevelon wrote:
 Taarnak wrote:
 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
OK so the Covid spores (ping pong balls with needles stuck in them) are invading the village.

The plague doctors, safe in their PPE must either destroy the spores with their antiseptic potions, or herd the villagers into their homes. If the spore touches a villager it turns into a new spore.

BUT after turn 3 the villagers reemerge and attack the Plague Doctors with torches and pitchforks demanding that Ye Old Haircuttery reopen.

The Covid only stop coming when a vaccine is developed.

Game ends when everyone dies.

Coming soon to KickStarter!

I would play the gak out of this. lol


I hear the open beta has been active for a while now.


It’s a game that’s easy to catch....on

LOL, Theo your mind is an amazing place, never change.-camkierhi 9/19/13
I cant believe theo is right.. damn. -comradepanda 9/26/13
None of the strange ideas we had about you involved your sexual orientation..........-Monkeytroll 12/10/13

I'd put you on ignore for that comment, if I could...Alpharius 2/11/14 
   
Made in fr
Hallowed Canoness





 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
BUT after turn 3 the villagers reemerge and attack the Plague Doctors with torches and pitchforks demanding that Ye Old Haircuttery reopen.

Just shot them dead before they can become a spore. That's the only way you'll get a chance to win at this game.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/05/18 02:43:38


Plastic Sisters of Battle here, plastic Sisters of Battle there, plastic Sisters of Battle here, plastic Sisters of Battle everywhere!!!
MOAR PLASTIC SISTERS OF BATTLE!!! 
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

Now I just have to write some rules...

I wonder if the kids would play?

 
   
Made in us
Enigmatic Exalted Daemon





Albany, NY

Dryaktylus wrote:
 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
Get some townsfolk and make some giant Corvid spores out of green stuff and you've got yourself a campaign.


Too much work. This will do.
And now I have a Reaper cart with those plague docs and the not-beholder in it

(Partially because those docs are just great sculpts!)

KOW BATREPS: BLOODFIRE
INSTAGRAM: @boss_salvage 
   
Made in us
Napoleonics Obsesser




MN

 Theophony wrote:
Getting into Frostgrave now, those plague doctors would be great wizard and apprentice models and then use the Osprey cultist plastics to have all hooded shenanigans happening .


I think I will steal this idea!

Do you like Free Wargames?
http://bloodandspectacles.blogspot.com/ 
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: