Switch Theme:

143rd Expedition Fleet (Horus Heresy Hobby Blog)  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Welcome! With the rise of 30k elsewhere (it's been pretty big in my local group) I figure more people would enjoy watching someone flounder in a massive attempt. I'll be posting my work on a few armies here: Death Guard, Thousand Sons, and Solar Auxilia / Imperial Militia. I'll mix in some fluff, stories, and battle reports in here, so hopefully I stick to it, and get some good c&c, so I hope you all enjoy, and without any more lollygagging.... THE PLAN:

Death Guard - 10,000 points
Spoiler:

> Finalize scheme DONE
> Make my "final" buys, get a Calth box..... or 2 DONE...... cough cough
> PAINT

Army Themes
Spoiler:

Dreadnought Assault
Terminator Assault
Massed Infantry
Chemical Attack

Army List
Spoiler:

Mortarion - Painted
Typhon - Painted
1 Praetor - Painted
5 Centurions - Painted
Navigator - Painted
Regular command squad - Painted
4 10-man heavy weapon teams
2 5-man Destroyer Squads - 1 Painted
3 20-man tactical squads
3 10-man terminator squads - 2 painted
3 laser rapier destroyers - Painted
6 quad mortar rapiers
3 Legion Medusas
1 vindicator - Painted
6 dreadnoughts - Painted
3 contemptor dreadnoughts - Painted
3 Leviathan Seige dreadnought
1 deredeo dreadnought
20 Grave wardens
10 Death shroud - 5 Painted

Thousand Sons
Spoiler:

> Decide color scheme DONE, see below for how I did it!
> Buy ALL the models when the book finally releases :(

Army List
Spoiler:

1 Praetor - Painted
2 Centurions (Librarians) - Painted
5 Cataphractii Terminators - Painted
20 man tactical squad - Painted
3 outrider bikes
20 man tactical squad

Solar Auxilia and Imperial Militia - 3,500 points
Spoiler:

> Decide color scheme DONE
> Buy remaining models
> Decide how I want to base them

Army List
Spoiler:

1 Lord Marshal
1 Command section (10-men)
1 BANEBLADE - Painted
1 STORMHAMMER
3-6 Leman Russ's - 3 Painted
4 lasrifle sections - 1 Painted
4 veletaris storm sections - 1 Painted
3 quad mortar rapiers
4 aegis defense lines!
Infinite more tanks (namely dracosans and a malcador or two)

These are some slightly older pictures, but I figure a picture or two will help me keep the ball rolling. I'm currently working on redoing a few parts of both of these guys, things like painting the details on Morty's face, triming the bases, and touching up the metals. Additionally, I'm torn on whether or not I should continue to use the scenic bases, or change over to more of the "muddy trenches" scheme that I'm doing with the rest of my Death Guard army, and input?

- The Pale King -

Primarch Mortarion joined the 143rd expeditionary fleet early in it's life in order to judge the fleet's battle effectiveness, and monitor the death guard detachment's commander, Rickard Zorr. Bringing his own flagship, honor guard, and additional troops, his presence not only inspired the Death Guard of the 143rd to greater feats, but supplied valuable allies for future battles.

- Callas Typhon -

Typhon joined the fleet at the same time as Mortarion, acting as commander of the honor guard that accompanied Mortarion. Captaining the Terminus Est, and bringing his great companies most elite terminators, his personal reasoning for offering to lead the honor guard are unknown.

Update time! and so soon too! this will totally stay at this pace
They aren't the best, but I'll worry about touch ups, basing, and redoing some older models once I paint the rest of the army, since I don't wanna go insane. If anyone has any tips for going through huge numbers of models, basing, or death guard-y painting tips, feel free to share

- Deathshroud Squad Mortis -

Primarch Mortarion's personal guard while he's attached to the 143rd fleet. Frequently seen at the front lines along side Mortarion or spear heading orbital assault and support actions.

- Console Allan Krieger (A once praetor) -

A master of many trades, and a novice in very few. Krieger frequently takes field as either an effective primus medicae, or an ineffective Seige breaker when I need one

Tomorrow: Navigators and centurions!

This message was edited 26 times. Last update was at 2016/06/07 08:35:45

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Update time! I promised a battle report, and it will be up later tonight, not to many pictures, but a short story and summary of the match (as not to much will actually be painted XD) Hopefully tonight I can get working on some of my tacticals or terminators before my calth boxes get in and I get overwhelmed. I'm also running into a problem because I'm running out of names for my squads, centurions, etc. and I'd like to open it up to any of you guys. If you have a name or character idea, let me know and I can probably fit it in somewhere.

- Navigator Tippet Prei -

The Navigator of Zorr's Flagship, the battleship Melinoe , occasionally joins Zorr on the ground when heavy psyker presence is expected. Most renown for his role in repelling an Ork boarding action early in the fleets life.

- Centurion Aito the Red -

Zorr's second in command; Recruited on Tera, he still holds onto the older traditions of the dusk raiders (and will be painting one arm or shoulder pad as such ), preferring to lead ambushes and lightning strikes.
This guy was actually pretty fun. My group ran an early crusade tournament using the character creation rules in book 4, he has +1 Attack, W, and T; and anded up with the ability to add +1 to reserve rolls, AND reroll seize the initiative rolls, but these last 2 in mind, it just made sense to me to have him be some stubborn Dusk Raider

- Master of Signal Augrus -

Augrus is one of the 143rd Fleets many Masters' of Signals.
Just a generic Master of Signals, though this is a more accurate representation of how the future death guard will be painted. I'm moving from FW's scheme of priming white and washing, to priming black, and working my way up to Ushabti bone, since I like the solid color a bit more, and it makes any metal and weathering easier, although I'm still keeping my eye out for other schemes, since the variety will play well with the weathered look Death Guard are supposed to have

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in fr
Potent Possessed Daemonvessel

France

Well, that is going to be interesting, keep going good sir !

My P&M Blog : Warp Wanderers, Chaos warbands in the Eye of Terror

Voting for my stuff pleases the Chaos Gods and brings you luck in battle !

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

@KernelTerror Thanks! It's gonna be hard to stick to it with some of the changes happening soon, but I hope that it will just look nice when I'm done

Updates: Well, expect the first big "fleet wide" picture coming on the 25th/26th, but in the meanwhile, here's a Thousand Son, and later tonight, a battle report against a purge of a small band of mutated traitors (30k vs. Chaos Space Marines)

- Xerxon Gul -

One of the Thousand Sons detachment's greatest psykers, he has proven his worth in the eyes of his death guard allies, and has formed a friendship with Zorr after saving many legionaries in a relief attack against Eldar soon after he joined the fleet.

I've gotten a lot of comments locally on how I did the red, so I thought that I would share it here: first, I primed the entire model black, and applied 2 thin coats of Khorne Red. after it dried, I lightly washed all the red parts with Druchi Violet. for my line infantry, I'll be stopping there, but for this guy, I'm going to go a step further, and edge highlighting certain parts with Khorne red again, mostly because I'm not a huge fan of edge highlighting to begin with

I really like this guy so far. He's a light conversion from the Chaplain in the Calth box set, having changed the power maul to a power lance/sword, and the plasma pistol being replaced with a FW combi-flamer. The Luminiferous Resonator was the hardest part, since it made gluing on the back a massive pain. It's pretty surprising how useful a bread tie and small bit of sprue can be

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2015/11/18 21:10:46

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

I really like the naigator! Hopefully I will be seeing more of your work soon. What plans do you have for basing the death guard?

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

 Lorax wrote:
I really like the naigator! Hopefully I will be seeing more of your work soon. What plans do you have for basing the death guard?

Thanks! I should have an update before the end of the weekend
At the moment I'm debating 1 of 2 things: Typical Mud and/or trenches, since I found a really nice 32mm resin base, and my other option would be basing to match Mortarion and Typhon's bases

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2015/12/31 08:19:13

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Well, it's been a while, and I figure a few WiP shots and troop section shot would be nice as I work on a few more minor things before I can kick back into full gear!

This is the current work in progress: My regular troop command squad. Armed with 4 power swords and 1 power fist, they look nice on the table and work really well for how much you pay for them.

Additionally, THIS is just a small section of my "dreadnought elite" (get it, 'cause terminators are tactical dreadnought armor )

Not pictured for various reasons include: 2 more regular dreadnoughts, 1 leviathan seige dreadnought, and roughly 25-35 more terminators

Well, it's not much, but expect some more WiP pictures soon, as I should be able to get started on my tactical squads soon!

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in gb
Pious Palatine

Nice.

Looking forward to seeing more.

EDC

Made in us
Jinking Ravenwing Land Speeder Pilot

Pittsburgh PA, USA

Looking Great! Excited to see what you put out!

Angels of Vengeance P&M Blog

A Tale of 5 Gamers!

Blood Knights Kill Team P&M

Crusade of Vengeance - A Tale of Sacrifce and Brotherhood
www..com/dakkaforum/posts/list/545145.page

Made in ca
Member of a Lodge? I Can't Say

Oromocto, NB, Canada

I love Death Guard. Subbed.

Mat

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Thanks all! It's been a slow week or so, but I do have some exiting updates!

First: SOLAR AUXILIA IS A GO! I've notices a lack of armies, tutorials, and well, everything for auxilia online, so I'll be posing a lot on here as I get more and build up my army of them.
Second: I've now aquired all but the last few parts of my Death Guard, and should hopefully be able to get a full army picture up within a few months (full army as in ~13-15 thousand points)
Final: There has been some "major" changes when it comes to the loadout on my Praetor and Master of Signal, they will be updated along with some other squads later today or tomorrow.
Without further stalling: the models!

143rd Expedition fleet attached forces:

Name: 81st Solar Auxilia Cohort
Commanders: Lord Marshal Julius Tibbs, Legate Commander Erasmus Wret
Colors: Grey and Orange

Attached to the 143rd, the Cohort found it's tactics meshing well with the Death Guard's battle doctrine, following suit in massed artillery barrage and infantry assault, the Cohort truly shined in it's ability to bring more armor and flexibility to the fleet. Making use of the Lord Marshal's experience as a rogue trader and influence as a system Governor to maintain their armories and attached Imperial Militia.

- Legate Commander Erasmus Wret -

Wret made a name for himself as Marshal Tibbs second by not only being a competent leader, but by heading the Marshal's "Household elite," Troops trained and equipped by Marshal Tibbs himself. A loyal man and deadly fighter, he's maintained a strong relationship with his marine counterparts by attempting to spar with the marines on multiple occasions.
Additionally, one of the Regiment's Leman Russ Battle Tanks stands in the background, a vehicle Wret makes frequent use of.

- Household Elite -

Though not armored the same as their Auxilia counter parts, Marshal Tibbs' "Household elite" utilize the same weaponry, their armor differs in appearance only.
So, these are a bit of a WIP. Initially, I was going to have them in red, but I think making the coats grey to match the rest of the planned army would look better. I should have updates on these guys within a week

Lord Inquisitor Nathaniel Tibbs

This guy stands for ~3 or 4 different units in just as many different armies, he's my inquisitor, commander for my militia, stand in as another Legate commander, and part of my Inquisimunda "gang", He's more painted then he seems, but his hat and the dark colors of the gloves and gun hide that fact pretty well :( Fun fact: His name (along with my Lord marshal) comes from one of the first and longest standing RPG names I use

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2015/12/14 07:56:09

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

I promised some update pics, and here they are! re-equips, newly finished (or nearly finished) squads, and some new stuff in general! By my next update, I'd like to show off only 9 models, but it should be worth it, all in all.

Also, if anyone wanted to drop some tips on organization or general "blog running" help, it would be much appreciated as I'm new to this thing and would love any help

Death Guard Updates

First up, my Apothecaries:

They are each pretty close to done, but these were the guys that finally tipped me over the edge of buying new Zandri dust and Ushabti bone as I think it will help with some of the "clumpy-ness" of the paint, I do water down, use light coats, but hopefully some upcoming models will tell me if it was just old paint or not.

Second, the re-equips!

Zorr got a new gun, and an actual paragon blade instead of a Thunder hammer, and...

...My Master of Signal has been upgraded from a floor-shooting bolter to a signum and better posed power sword.

Third, The command squad!

They've all been based, power weapons have been glazes, and I just need to wash the bodies, clean up the trims, and finish the banner, however I decide to do that
I love to use this squad a bit to much, as while effective, they can get costly

Auxilia Updates

Those "new recruits" have been repainted to match the scheme and with the repaints comes my first attempts at transfers!

- Lord Marshal's Household Elite -

Pulled from his own worlds, and trained and equipped at the Lord Marshal's expense, these troops stand utterly loyal to their commander, oftentimes performing better then their Auxilia counterparts. This section, known as "Tibb's Trenchers" excel at setting and defending fortifications, they proved themselves in the campaign for the Agathan System, holding out against a much larger enemy force on their own for nearly 3 days until reinforcements could arrive.

My first attempt as trying out transfers, I think it came out fairly well, but hey, I'm probably biased

- Leman Russ Battle Tank "Emperor's Word" -

Often commandeered as a command tank when Malcadors or Baneblades are unavailable, this sturdy machine is one of the oldest vehicles attached the the 81st Cohort.

To better explain my use of the Vostroyans: I don't intend to use them as my normal lasrifle section models, but either a single section or possibly Tercio, depending on how large I want this army to go, to represent the fact that, in the fluff, Lord Marshals were highly independent. The models look amazing, and fit the aesthetic, so I doubt anyone will really mind... hopefully

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/12/14 07:54:50

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in gb
Pious Palatine

Looking good. I think the Vostroyans look great, I doubt anyone will have a problem with them size the imperial army is so vast and has many incarnations fighting in the crusade.

EDC

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Hey all! No update this weekend, however, with Forge World finally putting out stuff for the Thousand Sons, and my will to paint suddenly striking en mass, expect some WiP pictures shortly, and the start of a new "side" project, since 3 HH armies apparently isn't enough projects for one man

Additionally, now that every model I own has at least primer on it, expect the first of many "collection wide" and "army wide" shots soon!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/12/31 08:18:43

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

That navigator and your apothecary are splendid.

My mostly terrain and Sons of Orar blog:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/568699.page#6349942
 whalemusic360 wrote:
Alph, I expect like 90 sets of orange/blue from you.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

@Stormwall Thanks! I'd love to post all 3 of the finished Apothecaries, but I'm lazy and sadly haven't done anything to them yet :(

Anywho, I promised a surprise, and here it is!

Welp, my auxilia has begun in earnest! I have the rest of my "household guard" lasrifle section in the mail, I have some of the first forge world auxilia models coming, and I've got quite a few tanks to tide me over until they all arrive!

All 4 of them, all 4 largely WiP, and all but 1 needing a name! (I'm open to suggestions! ).

This pic shows off some of the gold better, and show that I'm quite a ways from being done: orange, highlights and...... RIVETS!

It's a small update, but I think it's pretty neat since I see so little auxilia online, maybe someone better then I am will take them up and start posting as usual, any C&C is appreciated, and thanks for the comments all!

Next time: Auxilia, Psykers, and Grimmy-Guys, Oh my!

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Hi All! This is a short little "preview" post of sorts for what I'll be showing off within the coming month or two! First and foremost: Death Guard Stuff! I'll be coming into even MORE terminators, and a rather large dreadnought, if you know what I'm referring to. Secondly: AUXILIA! So much Auxilia! I'll be getting (and showing off rather quickly) 2 lasrifle sections, 1 (or 2) veletaris sections, and more! Finally, I'll be starting my smallest army/side project: Confederate Imperial Militia! Basically I've planned out my purchases for the year, and am tying myself to a rather strict painting scheduled, so expect an actual update soon, and until then, any input on what all I should get for my Auxilia or Thousand Sons would be extremely appreciated!

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Hi all! A small update untill later today, but I've recently acquired a spare praetor model from a buddy, and I decided that he would make a better Zorr then the one I've been using.

This is a bit of a WiP photo, as since it's been taken, I've added a magazine on the "inbuilt" combi-flamer. not pictured, but kinda visible, is the tube leading from the "top" of the weapon, into his back to act as the fuel tube. I think he came out well, and stands out a bit bitter as the Praetor I most commonly use.

Later today: Dread the psykers.

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Updates! It's been a short while, and with classes starting up again my pace has slowed down quite a bit.

First: Thousand Sons!

Thanks to forge world's quick emails (like I think I mentioned before) finishing the scheme was super easy, and I really do like the matte scheme for these guys. I'm still not sure if I want to use mostly MK IV or MK II or III marines, but I DO know that I'll hopefully have a different set of army builds then I did for my Death Guard

Second: Death Guard!

So, I've not done to to much, but I've decided to actually make some progress on the larger models so I can SEE the progress (to motivate me more then anything else)

- Forge Lord -

Attached to the 143rd Fleet to maintain the vehicles along side the mechanicum elements, but more importantly, to direct and manage the fleets Dreadnoughts. If he's not fighting alongside the dreadnoughts, he's supporting allied and legion artillery, holding against any enemy reserves, or with the use of a conversion beamer.

- Death Guard Dreadwing -

9 of the Dreadnoughts attached to the 143rd fleet, they stand as sources of wisdom, strength, and a reminder of what the legion was, and in some cases, still is. Though often fielded in smaller 3 vehicle teams, when the full force takes the field, the results are devastating.

- Primarch Mortarion With all terminator support and HQs -

As they stand, these are almost all of the terminators I will own (barring the last 20). All pictured are: 2 10-man fist squads, 1 command squad, 1 5-man claw squad (will be a 10 man), 5-man death shroud squad (will be a 10 man), and all 5 of my HQs in Terminator armor. I've been debating picking up a power weapon squad in tartaros armor, though I'm not entirely sure at the moment.

I'm not sure what I'll be painting next, but with 3 armies that I'm now working on, I'll try and keep the blog varied, though this will probably be thrown off when I choose to start my mechanicum or militia before I finish anything... like I always do :(

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in fr
Potent Possessed Daemonvessel

France

The forge lord is looking good ! And damn, that is a lot of Dreadnoughts, a glorious sight !

My P&M Blog : Warp Wanderers, Chaos warbands in the Eye of Terror

Voting for my stuff pleases the Chaos Gods and brings you luck in battle !

Made in gb
Pious Palatine

The sight of all those dreads makes my heart sing. Great work!

EDC

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

 KernelTerror wrote:
The forge lord is looking good ! And damn, that is a lot of Dreadnoughts, a glorious sight !

Automatically Appended Next Post:
 evildrcheese wrote:
The sight of all those dreads makes my heart sing. Great work!

EDC

and there's still a few more to come! Thanks for the comments!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2016/01/28 16:11:47

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Stubborn Dark Angels Veteran Sergeant

Really cool project. I especially like the use of the Vostroyans. they capture the archaic imperial army vibe well. I may steal that idea from you.

Made in us
Steadfast Ultramarine Sergeant

Great project!

Hydra Dominatus

World Wide War Winner

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

Hi all! No pictures for this update, but some news and a question:

First off, the question: What's more preferred around here: finished pictures, or more WIP pictures?

Secondly, the news! Within the next 2 weeks my Auxilia will begin in ernest, and I'll be getting a LOT of new men, some tanks, and a few cool things more my legions. I'm okay at makin' some names, so I'll put it up to others: if you can think of a neat name for a srgt. or squad, let me know! Currently I have 4 tanks, and 5 squads that need to be named.

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in fr
Potent Possessed Daemonvessel

France

I'd say go for a lot of wip pics, helps us keep track of what is going on. And is actually pretty nice to have for yourself too, after all, once you are done with a model you can only see the finished item !
IOt will be nice seeing more solar auxilia ^^ !

My P&M Blog : Warp Wanderers, Chaos warbands in the Eye of Terror

Voting for my stuff pleases the Chaos Gods and brings you luck in battle !

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

UPDATES! Nothing new painted, but the first of my stuff has arrived!

First things first, I've assembled my first ever Dracosan. The model is amller then I thought it would have been, but it's still MASSIVE! I really look forward to painting this beast.

Up next is the WiP STORMHAMMER next to his younger brother, 2/3 steps done towards my leviathan detachment I will say this: FW did an amazing job with this model. The top isn't glued on yet, It's just sitting mostly assembled because I've moved on to.....

THE MESS! I've gotten all 3 of these units from a buddy locally, so I blame him for the state that the lasrifles are in (clipped off, and in iffy condition at best, but still manageable. I LOVE these models so much more in person, and have 2 more squads currently in the mail.

I've decided that putting my sgts and leaders on these scenic bases will help out with identification on the table

Still to come (within the next week or 2):
2 more lasrifle sections
4 veletaris storm sections
1 Leviathan Dreadnought

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

UPDATE: Woo! broke 2000 views! small eggs for most of these threads, but I think this is a pretty big deal to me: 1st I've stuck with a blog long enough, and 2nd: 2000 people have looked at my work, AND no one smack talked..... yet

Beyond that, I've been working for these past few days:

First off, I've been working on this beast. The guy I bought it off of had lost quite a few of the parts (everything darker grey on the tank), so I had to go hunting locally to find what I needed as it was pretty expensive to get those bits off of ebay. This picture is from before a few small bits of green stuff work, but I still think that this model looks amazing. A but more modeling work, and I think I can actually prime!

Basically everything I said about the stormhammer holds for the dracosan, though the dracosan wasn't missing bits still could use some green stuff work, though beyond that, I think the tank is amazing! twice as long as a dang Russ!

And finally, an 'army' shot! this is everything I currently have for my auxilia, barring quite a bit that's currently in the mail.

Hopefully tomorrow night I'll have another smaller WIP update involving my Death Guard!

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in gb
Pious Palatine

Looking good. I really like the variety of tanks, especially since they're different sizes.

EDC

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

@evildrcheese Thanks! hopefully once I get the rest of the planned tanks the variety will still look good on the table!

UPDATES PT. 2 - And so soon!

First things first, the part I'm the most excited about:

It's in! My leviathan is washed, and in pieces, but it's in Sadly, FW seemed to have forgotten the shoulders, so it will be in a half done state for at least the next 14 days :(

Beyond that, reinforcements have arrived!

3 of the 4 veletaris squads are in, and they are washed, cleaned, and awaiting primer!

smaller update with nothing to amazing, but expect much of this to change within the next few days

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2016/03/01 03:05:20

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Forum Index » Dakka P&M Blogs
Go to: