Nurglitch wrote:A faction based on Attack of the 50ft Woman eh? How about a faction based on giant squids? Not the Lords of Cthul, but like giant squids, octopodes, and cuttlefish?
A faction based on Attack of the 50ft Woman eh? How about a faction based on giant squids? Not the Lords of Cthul, but like giant squids, octopodes, and cuttlefish?
Krakkenoctus and Sgt Titanicus pretty well have this covered.
Nurglitch wrote:I'm not finding anything to do with Monsterpocalypse regarding those on Google.
Here are some ideas for Kaiju factions that I've either came up with or heard about from other people.
1. Angels: Not only could they use the funkier kinds of angels from biblical sources like the Seraphim, Cherubim and Ophanim, but Privateer Press could also take inspiration from the Angels of Neon Genesis Avangelion as well.
2. Demons: The natural enemy of Angels should obviously be included in the game as well.
3. Plant Monsters.
4. Slimes and Oozes.
5. Pollution Monsters.
8. 1950s Robots.
9. Ghosts/Haunted Things, StayPuft Style.
11. Venusian Aliens: Perhaps they could be a more friendly counterpart to the martian Menace by being Protectors alongside Humanity.
12. Polytheistic Gods: You know, like Zeus, Odin, Ra, those kinds of entities.