Switch Theme:

Necromunda Underhive - House of Chains Pg272  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in nl
Veteran Inquisitorial Tyranid Xenokiller






your mind

If it is 16 sprues, i might have to pull the trigger

   
Made in gb
Regular Dakkanaut





 jeff white wrote:
If it is 16 sprues, i might have to pull the trigger


Yep, it was listed as 16 sprues on the price list earlier, Dark Uprising was 17, which is why I thought it might be the same set of terrain bar the sprue of barricades.
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut





110 GBP is about $170/175 at GW's exchange rates. Still, better value than trying to pick up all the parts separately.

Each small set is a small and large wall set, door set, and seemingly 2 column sprues. for 50 GBP. The Platform set is 2 of each those sprues for 35 GBP. One sprue of pipes is 11.25 GBP.

So the big set with 1 door sprue, 1 pipe sprue, 2 large and 2 small walls, the 4 platform sprues, and 6 column sprues gets you one less door sprue but 2 more column sprues for 36.25 GBP less than buying the smaller boxes.

I'm going to pick up one of the big boxes from my FLGS to add to my existing stuff. If they rerelease the floor tiles, I'll grab a second to go with them.
   
Made in us
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Right behind you.

I think the tiles are coming back, they haven't marked them "No Longer Available" just "Temporarily Out of Stock".
   
Made in gb
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps





UK

Eightfold Harvest Lord for today:

   
Made in es
Longtime Dakkanaut





finally a novelty of forge world for necro

It does not hallucinate me, but it is to be appreciated.



Do you know what it can be house of chain?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/01/24 09:14:11


 
   
Made in vn
Longtime Dakkanaut




Hopefully they look more interesting than their name.
   
Made in gb
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps





UK

House of Chains...?

That doesn't ring any bells. Guilders? Prisons/prisoners? New house? Maybe another Chaos inspired gang, perhaps Slaanesh?
   
Made in gb
Sword-Bearing Inquisitorial Crusader





House of Chains could just be a BL novel perhaps?
   
Made in us
Skilled SDF-1 Pin-Point Barrier Jockey






 zedmeister wrote:
Eightfold Harvest Lord for today:



That mini seems to be from Necromunda just because they say it is... seems to be more at home in the Khorne AoS range, IMHO.
   
Made in gb
Wolf Guard Bodyguard in Terminator Armor





Wasn’t aware anyone in AoS carried chainsaws?

"Three months? I'm going to go crazy …and I'm taking you with me!"
— Vala Mal Doran
 
   
Made in us
Skilled SDF-1 Pin-Point Barrier Jockey






 Mr_Rose wrote:
Wasn’t aware anyone in AoS carried chainsaws?


I'm honestly not sure... they have so many spikes on the blades nowadays that I can't really tell.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/01/24 14:12:23


 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut







 Mr_Rose wrote:
Wasn’t aware anyone in AoS carried chainsaws?


I'd be willing to be that there was a chainsword in one of the D1000 Chaos gift slots back in the day. So if no one in AoS has a chainsword, you're missing out.
   
Made in au
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Versteckt in den Schatten deines Geistes.

Where were Lascannons in the D1000 charts back in the day, so by comparison a Chainsword seems pretty mundane.

   
Made in gb
Deadshot Weapon Moderati





Nobbla blackwart has one, so the technology exists!
   
Made in gb
Regular Dakkanaut




zamerion wrote:


Do you know what it can be house of chain?



House of Chain ... ... to hazard a guess, I wonder if that might be an updated Pit-Slave focused gang... a couple of rogue overseers, mainly augmetic - with grafted weapons - industrial slaves. That could be cool...
   
Made in us
Been Around the Block




So is the new Zone Mortalis bundle the same contents as dark uprising? The picture on Warhamer-Community makes it look like only half of what is shown in the Dark Uprising box on the GW website.
   
Made in gb
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps





UK

Clockpunk wrote:
House of Chain ... ... to hazard a guess, I wonder if that might be an updated Pit-Slave focused gang... a couple of rogue overseers, mainly augmetic - with grafted weapons - industrial slaves. That could be cool...


Ooo, good guess. Pit slaves would be an interesting addition! Not seen much of them as yet...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/01/24 16:35:34


 
   
Made in gb
Deadshot Weapon Moderati





witchdoctor wrote:
So is the new Zone Mortalis bundle the same contents as dark uprising? The picture on Warhamer-Community makes it look like only half of what is shown in the Dark Uprising box on the GW website.

I dunno, seems unclear atm. The photos show about half as much, but people are saying that the sprue count is the same.
   
Made in us
Been Around the Block




 Mr_Rose wrote:
Wasn’t aware anyone in AoS carried chainsaws?
kharadron overlords ballon dudes have quasi chain swords/chain fists
   
Made in dk
Battle-tested Knight Castellan Pilot





Copenhagen

JWBS wrote:
witchdoctor wrote:
So is the new Zone Mortalis bundle the same contents as dark uprising? The picture on Warhamer-Community makes it look like only half of what is shown in the Dark Uprising box on the GW website.

I dunno, seems unclear atm. The photos show about half as much, but people are saying that the sprue count is the same.


Boxes of terrain are up on the australian site. It is the full contents of Dark Uprising, minus the barricades and objectives, which were the least interesting after the first set anyways. Huzzah!

Back on the path of the Imperial Citizen

Still rolling ones...

Krieg: More wins than Losses. 
   
Made in gb
Deadshot Weapon Moderati





 Xanthos wrote:
JWBS wrote:
witchdoctor wrote:
So is the new Zone Mortalis bundle the same contents as dark uprising? The picture on Warhamer-Community makes it look like only half of what is shown in the Dark Uprising box on the GW website.

I dunno, seems unclear atm. The photos show about half as much, but people are saying that the sprue count is the same.


Boxes of terrain are up on the australian site. It is the full contents of Dark Uprising, minus the barricades and objectives, which were the least interesting after the first set anyways. Huzzah!

Oh that's awesome, glad to hear it, saves me a bit as I'll get this instead of DU now that this is confirmed.
   
Made in si
Steady Stonecleaver







65 GBP less than DU and missing pipes, barricades, book and two 150% sized gangs. Kind of a wash.

Posters on ignore list: 33

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in vn
Longtime Dakkanaut




Hive Warzone sold out instantly worldwide, ouch...
   
Made in gb
Princeps of the Emperor's Titan!






Nabbed it from Element. £88 and free shipping,

https://elementgames.co.uk/new-releases/zone-mortalis-hive-warzone

Could not say no.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives?Why not join us?

 
   
Made in gb
Witch Hunter in the Shadows





Earth

I got two of the warzones, one columns and walls, one stairs and platforms, plus the CGC cards and dice. A good week!

   
Made in es
Longtime Dakkanaut





house of chain maybe are doctors?



So you can use as gang, or as scum doctors..
   
Made in dk
Battle-tested Knight Castellan Pilot





Copenhagen

 lord_blackfang wrote:
65 GBP less than DU and missing pipes, barricades, book and two 150% sized gangs. Kind of a wash.


Pipes and barricades are on the contents list. So mostly just book, cards, dice and gangs left out. And double amount of pipes, if we are to believe the packing list.

I'm content with the contents, at least...

Back on the path of the Imperial Citizen

Still rolling ones...

Krieg: More wins than Losses. 
   
Made in gb
Regular Dakkanaut




zamerion wrote:
house of chain maybe are doctors?



So you can use as gang, or as scum doctors..


Ooh, when was that shown? Not seen that before... and I like!
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran






 zedmeister wrote:
Eightfold Harvest Lord for today:

Why are the teeth on the cleavers clearly too large to fit inside the armoured housings? They'd never be able to work.


 solkan wrote:
 Mr_Rose wrote:
Wasn’t aware anyone in AoS carried chainsaws?


I'd be willing to be that there was a chainsword in one of the D1000 Chaos gift slots back in the day. So if no one in AoS has a chainsword, you're missing out.

There was a chainsword in Liber Chaotica.
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: