Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
Times and dates in your local timezone.
Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.
Would've preferred that the Ash Wastes were riding these things over the other bugs that they are currently riding.
"Sometimes the only victory possible is to keep your opponent from winning." - The Emperor, from The Outcast Dead.
"Tell your gods we are coming for them, and that their realms will burn as ours did." -Thostos Bladestorm
There's not much more missing, a couple of beasts, some characters, and the Van Saar ride iirc. And the Promethium guild?
Fingers crossed for either Hive Secundus or Navis Mortis book next.
Oh, where to begin… (you may read this in the voice of the People Eater from Mad Max)
- We are missing 16 hangers-on; including two Outlaw Hangers-on, the Goliath Pit Trainer, and all the gang-specific hangers-on for Orlock, Van Saar, and Delaque (besides the Spyker).
- For brutes and exotic beasts, we are still missing the Cargo-Servitor for House Orlock, the Cephalod Spekter for House Delaque, and the Grapple Hawk for the Enforcers. We are also lacking the Wasteland Giant Rat, Cherub Servitor and the Milliasaur.
- We are missing two guilds; the Promethium Guild and the Guild of Coin.
- All of the Criminal Alliances so far are unaccounted for, though Lady Credo can technically be used as a Rebel Lord.
- Only one of the six Noble Houses is currently available; House Greim.
And finally, for all of the dramatis Personae, we are missing…
The Book of Peril:
- Freikstorn Strix
- Shadows of Catallus
- Mortanna Shroud
- Vorgen ‘Gunner’ Mortz
The Book of Judgement:
- Psyreena Skar
- Cor ‘Two-Guns’ Coran
- Jonny Razor
The Book of Ruin:
- Queen Lorsha
- Badzone 12 Abomination
- Hermaphage Magos
- Alice Shivver
- Jorth Slither
- Vandoth the Fallen
House of Chains:
- Old Three-eyes
- Attilus the Axe
- Tess ‘Arc-up’
- Djangar ‘Gunfists’
- T.H.R.U.G. 12 ‘Sparky’
House of Blades:
- Betti Banshee
House of Iron:
- Wilcox ‘Wild Snake’ Cinderjack
- Margo Merdena
House of Artifice:
- Araknotek Golem
- Lisbeth the Iron Angel
- Rogue Archeotek Von Buren
House of Shadows:
- Calthyxis, the Ghost of Primus
- Yageloth, the Master of Whispers
- Servant of the Silent Ones
Book of the Outcast:
- Hagar Freelord
- Ashwood Stranger
32 characters in total…
I found it interesting that the design team decided to release a plethora of Goliath Characters not from the rulebooks, while we still have four more unaccounted for. I am hopeful though we will see these eventually. Older characters are returning in newer books, like Alice Shivver and Mortana Shroud, becoming part of the current narrative, and Ajex is potentially a taste of stuff to come.
EDIT: oh and forgot the vehicles for Delaque, Van Saar and maybe the Enforcers. (Would kind of like a Repressor Tank for the enforcers)
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2023/01/15 22:05:36