Azhag the Slaughterer is a Lord level special character of the Orcs and Goblins in the 7th Edition Orcs and Goblins Army Book for Warhammer Fantasy.
Background and Description
Azhag the Slaughterer is a warlord who possesses the ability to use magic.
Note: These rules and descriptions are necessarily truncated. Please refer to your 7th Edition Orcs and Goblins Army Book for specific model statistics, rules and points costs
Special Rules, Equipment and Magic Items
- Mount: Skullmuncha the Wyvern
- Slagga's Slashas: Adds an Attack and re-rolls misses in the first round of hand-to-hand.
- Get on Wiv' It!: Nearby units that roll Squabble for Animosity may re-roll. If another Squabble is rolled, maintain that result.
- Azhag's 'Ard Armour: Ward Save
- Crown of Sorcery:
- Azhag becomes a Level 2 Wizard with spells from the Lore of Death.
There are no upgrades for Azhag the Slaughterer
- Can Quell Animosity
- Is a Level 2 Wizard, Adding Power and Dispel Dice
- Suffers from Stupidity
- Skullmuncha can be easily shot out from under Azhag.
Tacticas that mention Azhag the Slaughterer