Just taking a break from "The Sons of Pus" for the moment. http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/225183.page
All Nurgle and no play makes albinoork a very dull and unmotivated boy
The game, Malifaux, looks interesting and the minis are fantastic. This small project is based on a few things.
1. I need a break from Nurgle stuff.
2. I like the minis and want to try a few new techniques, paints, etc.
3. For a relatively small investment (under $100) a person can play Maulifaux.
4. I need a break from Nurgle stuff.
5. The "armies" should be small and only take a few hours to paint.
6. Minis are ones that look fun to paint. Game-play effectiveness was not considered.
7. No conversions (for the most part), just straight out of the box.
8. Work on speed to produce table-top quality painted models.
9. I need a break from nurgle stuff.
I started with Pandora's Crew box set. The models are my favorite of the Wyrd range and the idea of evil children-looking creatures destroying the human plague was to amusing to pass up.
I used P3 black primer. I really like this stuff. It came out very even, did not hide details, has a matte finish, and has an interesting nozzle which makes the paint come out in a fan shape not a cone (this made it very easy to use).
Painting was one basecoat with one highlight and a few coats of GW
Pandora's Crew box set is shown below (with an Essence of Power painted as a poltergiest). Ramos shoud be done in a couple of weeks.
edit.. added better pictures. d'oh!