Switch Theme:

Manufaktura Miniatures - Slave Miniatures (NSFW) - FALL SITE WIDE SALE - OVER 30% OFF ALL ITEMS!  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Been Around the Block





Mod note - Please note these links lead to very NSFW pics.

Additionally, please avoid general discussion of nudity in miniatures, and simply do not click on the links or post in this thread if these are not of interest to you.

Thanks all



We are Manufaktura Miniatures, a miniature company that focuses on high quality, unique, and mature themed resin miniatures for 28mm scale gaming.

Here are some of our upcoming releases. You can see the full range in our web shop here:
https://manufaktura.co/collections/sub-series-nsfw-explicit-content

Please be advised: Images below may be explicit to some. Viewer discretion is advised.



Sub Series | 01

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1927/7889/files/1k-subseries-01a.jpg?6894602791131802400

Sub Series | 02

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1927/7889/files/1k-subseries-02a.jpg?6894602791131802400

Sub Series | 03

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1927/7889/files/1k-subseries-03a.jpg?6894602791131802400

Sub Series | 04

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1927/7889/files/1k-subseries-04a.jpg?6894602791131802400

Sub Series | 05

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1927/7889/files/1k-subseries-05a.jpg?6894602791131802400

Sub Series | 06

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1927/7889/files/1k-subseries-06a.jpg?6894602791131802400

Sub Series | 07

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1927/7889/files/1k-subseries-07a.jpg?6894602791131802400

This message was edited 24 times. Last update was at 2018/10/11 18:10:57




 
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




Might want to slap a NSFW tag on there...
   
Made in us
Fixture of Dakka






Yup. These are disgusting. Reported to mods for judgement.

"The Omnissiah is my Moderati" 
   
Made in us
Incorporating Wet-Blending





Portland

+1. That's the first time in a while I've frowned at such bad taste. NSFW at least.


My painted armies (40k, WM/H, Malifaux, Infinity...) 
   
Made in fi
Missionary On A Mission






I don't mind naked women in my armies, I've gotten myself 5 of that Kingdom Death slave that carries a book on her back and 5 of the Raging Heroes nude girl but those models I have a use for in my army. These models on the other hand I can't think of anything. They are all just rape fetish models with no practical use at all, not in wargaming at least. Creepy rape diorama perhaps but not for general play at all....


Had a look at your websie, where are these models? These I could perhaps find a use for as chained psykers or such. But all you have for sale are those rape fetish models.

https://s14.postimg.org/v5g5iwqdt/xx_GRP_02r.jpg

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2016/11/07 16:39:56


   
Made in us
Infiltrating Prowler





Portland, OR

 MadCowCrazy wrote:
I don't mind naked women in my armies, I've gotten myself 5 of that Kingdom Death slave that carries a book on her back and 5 of the Raging Heroes nude girl but those models I have a use for in my army. These models on the other hand I can't think of anything. They are all just rape fetish models with no practical use at all, not in wargaming at least. Creepy rape diorama perhaps but not for general play at all....
Although I agree that I have no use for them for my miniatures collection. I do disagree that these are rape fetish miniatures because they are not. The do fall under bondage and dom/sub but without context they are simply that. There are no signs of rape, nor does bondage = rape.
   
Made in fi
Missionary On A Mission






 Dark Severance wrote:
 MadCowCrazy wrote:
I don't mind naked women in my armies, I've gotten myself 5 of that Kingdom Death slave that carries a book on her back and 5 of the Raging Heroes nude girl but those models I have a use for in my army. These models on the other hand I can't think of anything. They are all just rape fetish models with no practical use at all, not in wargaming at least. Creepy rape diorama perhaps but not for general play at all....
Although I agree that I have no use for them for my miniatures collection. I do disagree that these are rape fetish miniatures because they are not. The do fall under bondage and dom/sub but without context they are simply that. There are no signs of rape, nor does bondage = rape.


The top pic is the only one I could agree on being a bondage model. The middle one seems to be a humiliations domination, she doesn't look turned on by the situation but I guess that's the point. The 3rd model on the other hand I'd call a rape fetish model. She is bound, gagged and her panties are forced to the side. Reason I say rape fetish instead of bondage is the purse next to her. Context to me seems she was walking down the street and dragged into an alley. Then again I'm not familiar with bondage or the rituals, perhaps they do lay their purses next to them on the ground where they are to be boned

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2016/11/05 22:20:50


   
Made in gb
Moustache-twirling Princeps




We'll find out soon enough eh.

Well, now the Neopuritan Morality Brigade have passed judgement...

Seriously though, as well as NSFW, I'd also put the images inside spoiler tags and make it a little more explicit that by "mature" you mean...well, explicit. While I don't think your models are "disgusting" or "rape fetish"(seriously, you guys have heard of BDSM, aye? And you grasp that it's a voluntary practice?), some younger folk do browse Dakka.

As to the models themselves - I've no real use for them, but they're well executed if a tad chesty. I hope you eventually do some non-explicit models of women to the same standard.

I need to acquire plastic Skavenslaves, can you help?
I have a blog now, evidently. Featuring the Alternative Mordheim Model Megalist.

"Your society's broken, so who should we blame? Should we blame the rich, powerful people who caused it? No, lets blame the people with no power and no money and those immigrants who don't even have the vote. Yea, it must be their fething fault." - Iain M Banks
-----
"The language of modern British politics is meant to sound benign. But words do not mean what they seem to mean. 'Reform' actually means 'cut' or 'end'. 'Flexibility' really means 'exploit'. 'Prudence' really means 'don't invest'. And 'efficient'? That means whatever you want it to mean, usually 'cut'. All really mean 'keep wages low for the masses, taxes low for the rich, profits high for the corporations, and accept the decline in public services and amenities this will cause'." - Robin McAlpine from Common Weal 
   
Made in us
Been Around the Block





Thank you for all the feedback.

These are mature themed miniatures, and were always intended for players, painters, and collectors, who have been demanding more explicit / mature miniatures for their games / collections / scenarios. Believe it or not, there is quite a bit of demand for such miniatures. Ask Brother Vinni, Kingdom Death, or even Hasslefree Miniatures, for they have a few miniatures that can be deemed explicit / mature, and even 'rapey.'

MadCowCrazy, those four miniatures you have found are from our upcoming release slated for the end of November / early December. This is just a sneak peek.

And not to worry, we have plans to expand our line to include non explicit / non mature miniatures, such as vehicles, characters and warriors (female and male), and accessories for various genres (fantasy to sci-fi) across the 28mm range.

We literally just launched a few weeks back, but have much to bring to 28mm scale miniatures.

Regards,

Tomek



 
   
Made in fi
Missionary On A Mission






manufaktura wrote:
MadCowCrazy, those four miniatures you have found are from our upcoming release slated for the end of November / early December. This is just a sneak peek.


Would it be possible to see the front picture of these minis? Will they be sold in a 4 pack or singles?

   
Made in se
Longtime Dakkanaut






Come on now mates...

The minis does indeed look pretty disturbing to me and is definitely nothing I'd ever buy for my collection.

Reporting the thread or claiming they depict rape is a bit uncalled for though isn't it?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2016/11/05 22:15:36


   
Made in si
Steady Stonecleaver







Yeah, these are not okay.

Posters on ignore list: 33

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in gb
Mighty Gouge-Horn




Anor Londo

The subject matter is not to my taste, but technically they are well sculpted.

I'd like to see you produce some fully clothed figures!
   
Made in fi
Missionary On A Mission






 Zywus wrote:
Come on now mates...

The minis does indeed look pretty disturbing to me and is definitely nothing I'd ever buy for my collection.

Reporting the thread or claiming they depict rape is a bit uncalled for though isn't it?


I should keep my mouth shut but lets fan some flames shall we
I claim they are "rape fetish" models, without context you can claim anything and to me they fall into the rape fetish category. Not necessarily rape but a situation that could be interpreted as rape, a "rape fetish" situation.

We have all seen this picture, it too doesn't depict rape and suggesting so would be uncalled for. The guy is simply removing his belt to they can attach the armor back on the Eldar woman. Replace the eldar woman with any of the models above and nothing changes, there is no rape going on and claiming so would be disrespectful towards practitioners of BDSM!

Fine, I'll shut up now...
https://s12.postimg.org/nr4hr7sx9/img4d0143bfcde65.jpg

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2016/11/07 16:40:35


   
Made in se
Longtime Dakkanaut






 Undead_Love-Machine wrote:
The subject matter is not to my taste, but technically they are well sculpted.

I'd like to see you produce some fully clothed figures!

I second this. Would be a shame for that talent to be wasted on nothing but these disturbing figurines.

Say what you will about Brother Vinny, and his creepy sex-slave minis referenced earlier in the thread, but when he makes stuff I can put on my shelf without being ashamed about, those women minis of his are stunning. I suspect it might be the same for Manufaktura here.

Now get sculpting some cool warrior ladies instead @Manufaktura, now that you've indulged your dirty fantasies a bit
   
Made in ie
Norn Queen






Dublin, Ireland

Defo needs a NSFW tag + something maybe more explicit here?
They are decent sculpts detail-wise but holy xxxx
No, the explicitness is a bit OTT for a family friendly forum?

Dman137 wrote:
goobs is all you guys will ever be

By 1-irt: Still as long as Hissy keeps showing up this is one of the most entertaining threads ever.

"Feelin' goods, good enough". 
   
Made in us
Infiltrating Prowler





Portland, OR

 MadCowCrazy wrote:
The top pic is the only one I could agree on being a bondage model. The middle one seems to be a humiliations domination, she doesn't look turned on by the situation but I guess that's the point. The 3rd model on the other hand I'd call a rape fetish model. She is bound, gagged and her panties are forced to the side. Reason I say rape instead of bondage is the purse next to her. Context to me seems she was walking down the street and dragged into an alley. Then again I'm not familiar with bondage or the rituals, perhaps they do lay their purses next to them on the ground where they are to be boned
Humiliation is different than dom, they sometimes overlap but they aren't the same thing usually. Eyes closed, head down, arms clasped behind the back is classic sub/dom position. Dom/sub isn't always about being forced but it is often about control. The misunderstanding is that the dom is the one in control, although they are, the person really in control is the sub. They set the hard and soft boundaries and are given a safe word to stop everything anytime. They ultimately set the conditions. They often do include pain but dom/sub although included as part of BDSM which is a broad term for Bondage/Discipline (BD), Dominance and Submissions (DS), Sadism and Masochism (SM)... DS itself isn't always part of SM and doesn't always include BD as well.

Normally rape situations don't involve leather strap/cuffs and a gag of that nature. It wouldn't be her walking along, dragged into an alley.. it honestly isn't that clean of a situation. There are many reasons to have a purse there. There are also quite a few parties and private situations for those involved in that lifestyle not just those involved with DS but those who are swingers. The situations can be subtle but there are differences.
   
Made in fi
Missionary On A Mission






 Undead_Love-Machine wrote:
I'd like to see you produce some fully clothed figures!


I'd like to see some fully naked models as the ones that are on the market are pretty abysmal. I prefer naked models so I can sculpt my own parts for them but the selection on the market is remarkably bad. There are some female armatures you can get but those have no details and the naked females you can get are all in weird single cast poses. I'd like to see a set of naked female models in dynamic attack/aggressive poses. A set of say 10 poses with interchangeable arms for "limitless" pose ability. This is something I'd like to see and find it odd no one has created this, not that I know of atleast.
   
Made in ie
Norn Queen






Dublin, Ireland

Sign me up dark sev

Dman137 wrote:
goobs is all you guys will ever be

By 1-irt: Still as long as Hissy keeps showing up this is one of the most entertaining threads ever.

"Feelin' goods, good enough". 
   
Made in se
Longtime Dakkanaut






 MadCowCrazy wrote:
 Zywus wrote:
Come on now mates...

The minis does indeed look pretty disturbing to me and is definitely nothing I'd ever buy for my collection.

Reporting the thread or claiming they depict rape is a bit uncalled for though isn't it?


I should keep my mouth shut but lets fan some flames shall we
I claim they are "rape fetish" models, without context you can claim anything and to me they fall into the rape fetish category. Not necessarily rape but a situation that could be interpreted as rape, a "rape fetish" situation.

We have all seen this picture, it too doesn't depict rape and suggesting so would be uncalled for. The guy is simply removing his belt to they can attach the armor back on the Eldar woman. Replace the eldar woman with any of the models above and nothing changes, there is no rape going on and claiming so would be disrespectful towards practitioners of BDSM!

Fine, I'll shut up now...
https://s12.postimg.org/nr4hr7sx9/img4d0143bfcde65.jpg

I initially associated the manufaktura minis with rape situations as well, which is why I found them disturbing. The eldar diorama is obviously alluding to a rape situation though while the manufaktura minis in and of themselves do not necessarily do so. Put one of them in the eldar diorama and it's obviously rape, but that's in large part due to the depiction of the guardsmen.

I guess I'm not really opposed to people calling them "rape fetish" models though, as that's a reasonable association that comes from looking at them without any additional context added, it's just not the only reasonable association.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2016/11/07 16:41:34


   
Made in us
Infiltrating Prowler





Portland, OR

 MadCowCrazy wrote:
We have all seen this picture, it too doesn't depict rape and suggesting so would be uncalled for. The guy is simply removing his belt to they can attach the armor back on the Eldar woman. Replace the eldar woman with any of the models above and nothing changes, there is no rape going on and claiming so would be disrespectful towards practitioners of BDSM!
Actually that context does depict rape, at the very least non-consent. Gunpoint, someone else removing it, multiple people involved, she is trying to cover herself... they are entirely different situations. Yes if you did put those other miniatures in that diorama then the context would be completely different.
   
Made in ie
Norn Queen






Dublin, Ireland

Qh come on DS, that imp guard/eldar diaroma is implicitly rape no?
Maybe Im old and jaded but seriously.....

Dman137 wrote:
goobs is all you guys will ever be

By 1-irt: Still as long as Hissy keeps showing up this is one of the most entertaining threads ever.

"Feelin' goods, good enough". 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut






Got a link there?

How much are they?

What sort of material are they made out of?

Do you have more figures then just these?

Do you do heads? alternative sculpts?

I like the work, but would like to see some alternative sculpts/ bits.

Crisp work on those sculpts if that is indeed resin, but as well, I'd like to hear more about the material your using to make those minis out of and how your doing that work. What is the scale of those figs to other minis? are those true 28mm, 28mm from head to toe, heroic 28mm, or 32mm / etc....?

Are those 3D sculpts? What program are you using?

I'm interested. Great looking figures, BTW.



At Games Workshop, we believe that how you behave does matter. We believe this so strongly that we have written it down in the Games Workshop Book. There is a section in the book where we talk about the values we expect all staff to demonstrate in their working lives. These values are Lawyers, Guns and Money. 
   
Made in us
Infiltrating Prowler





Portland, OR

 Ratius wrote:
Qh come on DS, that imp guard/eldar diaroma is implicitly rape no?
Maybe Im old and jaded but seriously.....
I don't think you read my statement correctly.
   
Made in ie
Norn Queen






Dublin, Ireland

You are right DS. I did not. My apologies.
I read the other guys post. Sorry.

Dman137 wrote:
goobs is all you guys will ever be

By 1-irt: Still as long as Hissy keeps showing up this is one of the most entertaining threads ever.

"Feelin' goods, good enough". 
   
Made in fi
Missionary On A Mission






 Dark Severance wrote:
arms clasped behind the back is classic sub/dom position.


She's actually bound. All I know about bondage I've learnt from the webcomic sunstone. BDSM is about trust, about letting go in a helpless situation yet still being in control. It's as you said, without context we can't claim anything but I always take the pessimistic route (perhaps because people in my family have been the subjects of rape). Heck I even went to prison for killing the guy who raped my mother. Needless to say rape isn't something I find funny yet the one thing I learnt in prison is that rape is the easiest crime to get away with, the punishment for it is pathetic, Sweden now has the 2nd highest reported rape rate in the world and pointing out the cause of it gets you a hefty fine or prison time for "hatespeech" (Swedish politician pointed out who perform 80-90% of all rapes in Sweden, numbers that were supported by well documented case files, and he was fined for hatespeech (even though the court said that his claims were true it's that pointing it out is hate speech against a group of people who follow a certain religion).
https://s3.postimg.org/yr12e77qr/xx02_05.jpg

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2016/11/07 16:41:06


   
Made in us
Infiltrating Prowler





Portland, OR

Given that I know they can be uncomfortable situations for some. I do believe that the subject line needs more than simply NSFW, they probably should include Bondage or BDSM so someone doesn't just assume it is nudity and then find the images disturbing.
   
Made in si
Steady Stonecleaver







Fritzl's Basement: The Tactical Miniatures Game, coming to Kickstarter soon!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2016/11/05 23:14:15


Posters on ignore list: 33

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in us
Been Around the Block





 MadCowCrazy wrote:
Had a look at your websie, where are these models? These I could perhaps find a use for as chained psykers or such. But all you have for sale are those rape fetish models.


I just updated the original post to include images of the soon to be released xx04, xx05, xx06, and xx07 miniatures.

Regards,

Tomek



 
   
Made in us
Thinking of Joining a Davinite Loge





Pittsburgh, PA

These are extreme poor taste. Kinda disturbing, in a very real way
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: