Switch Theme:

JNAP's Primaris And Bits Rules Thread  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Oozing Plague Marine Terminator




In My Lab

So, I started a Dakka P&M Blog Thread, JNAP's Primaris And Bits. The idea is simple-I have lots of spare bits, and a box of Intercessors. Make cool things.

But I'd like to see this stuff hit the table. So, Imma try to make rules for them.

Lieutenant-X Points, Y PL
Spoiler:
M..........6"
WS.......2+
BS........3+
S..........4
T...........4
W.........5
A..........4
Ld........8
Sv........3+

Lieutenant is a single model armed with two Hyperphase Swords, looted from a Necron Tomb World, as well as frag grenades and krak grenades.

Hyperhase Sword
Range......Melee
Type.........Melee
S..............+1
AP............-3
D..............1
If armed with two Hyperphase Swords, this model may make an additional attack with them each time he fights.

Abilities
And They Shall Know No Fear
Tactical Precision

Keywords
Character, Infantry, Primaris, Lieutenant

Faction Keywords
Imperium, Adeptus Astartes, Dawn Eaters


Techmarine-X Points, Y PL
Spoiler:
M..........6"
WS.......3+
BS........2+
S..........4
T...........4
W.........5
A..........4
Ld........8
Sv........2+

Techmarine is a single model armed with a Master-Crafted Stalker Bolt Rifle with Auxiliary Grenade Launcher, Mechtendrils, frag grenades, and krak grenades.

Mechtendrils
Range......Melee
Type.........Melee
S..............User
AP............-1
D..............1
Each time the bearer fights, he may make four additional attacks with this weapon.

Abilities
And They Shall Know No Fear
Blessing Of The Omnissiah

Keywords
Character, Infantry, Primaris, Techmarine

Faction Keywords
Imperium, Adeptus Astartes, Dawn Eaters


Captain-X Points, Y PL
Spoiler:
M..........6"
WS.......2+
BS........2+
S..........4
T...........4
W.........6
A..........5
Ld........9
Sv........3+

Captain is a single model armed with a Relic Plasma Cannon, a Master-Crafted Power Sword, frag grenades, and krak grenades.

Relic Plasma Cannon
Range......36"
Type.........Heavy 3
S..............8
AP............-4
D..............2

Abilities
And They Shall Know No Fear
Rites Of Battle
Iron Halo

Keywords
Character, Infantry, Primaris, Captain

Faction Keywords
Imperium, Adeptus Astartes, Dawn Eaters

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2018/12/07 04:47:03


Clocks for the clockmaker! Cogs for the cog throne! 
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut




The way you worded the Mechatendrils makes it so he attacks 12 times with it.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Also not a fan of how that Power Sword looks on the Captain, but the other two dudes are looking sharp. Maybe just not enough tendrils for the Techmarine though.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/12/07 04:29:33


CaptainStabby wrote:
If Tyberos falls and needs to catch himself it's because the ground needed killing.

 jy2 wrote:
BTW, I can't wait to run Double-D-thirsters! Man, just thinking about it gets me Khorney.

 vipoid wrote:
Indeed - what sort of bastard would want to use their codex?

 MarsNZ wrote:
ITT: SoB players upset that they're receiving the same condescending treatment that they've doled out in every CSM thread ever.
 
   
Made in us
Oozing Plague Marine Terminator




In My Lab

Slayer-Fan123 wrote:
The way you worded the Mechatendrils makes it so he attacks 12 times with it.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Also not a fan of how that Power Sword looks on the Captain, but the other two dudes are looking sharp. Maybe just not enough tendrils for the Techmarine though.


I think the INTENT is clear, but any advice on how to clean up the wording?

And yee, I hear you. I only had so many Wraith Whip Coils, though.

And thanks for the compliment!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2018/12/07 04:31:49


Clocks for the clockmaker! Cogs for the cog throne! 
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut




Word it like:
Techmarine is armed with Mechatendrils

That's it. Then the profile takes care of him attacking four times with it.

CaptainStabby wrote:
If Tyberos falls and needs to catch himself it's because the ground needed killing.

 jy2 wrote:
BTW, I can't wait to run Double-D-thirsters! Man, just thinking about it gets me Khorney.

 vipoid wrote:
Indeed - what sort of bastard would want to use their codex?

 MarsNZ wrote:
ITT: SoB players upset that they're receiving the same condescending treatment that they've doled out in every CSM thread ever.
 
   
Made in us
Oozing Plague Marine Terminator




In My Lab

Slayer-Fan123 wrote:
Word it like:
Techmarine is armed with Mechatendrils

That's it. Then the profile takes care of him attacking four times with it.


Yup, that makes sense.

Fixed!

Clocks for the clockmaker! Cogs for the cog throne! 
   
 
Forum Index » 40K Proposed Rules
Go to: