Switch Theme:

My first Purple nmm space marine scheme  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
Been Around the Block





Hi guys i really want a purple custom chapter and have came up with this scheme, took a lot longer then i thought mind, let me know what youse think, any feedback would be awesome
[Thumb - IMG-20210608-WA0013.jpg]

[Thumb - IMG-20210608-WA0014.jpg]

[Thumb - IMG-20210608-WA0012.jpg]

   
Made in pl
Rampaging Carnifex





Looks great!
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran






I love it, and if I had anywhere near that skill level in painting I would probably try to copy it onto a squad or two. I really like purple.

Edit: It's actually really close to what I had originally had in mind when I started years ago. I just never got to try it out for some reason.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/06/09 14:31:20


 
   
Made in gb
Been Around the Block





 Shadow Walker wrote:
Looks great!
thanks man!


Automatically Appended Next Post:
 SergentSilver wrote:
I love it, and if I had anywhere near that skill level in painting I would probably try to copy it onto a squad or two. I really like purple.

Edit: It's actually really close to what I had originally had in mind when I started years ago. I just never got to try it out for some reason.


I'm sure with a bit of patience and a few tutorials youll smash it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/06/09 14:36:12


 
   
Made in gb
Fresh-Faced New User




Cheshire

samrobo1234 wrote:
Hi guys i really want a purple custom chapter and have came up with this scheme, took a lot longer then i thought mind, let me know what youse think, any feedback would be awesome


That is a superb paint job. The colour is lovely too! Really works well with them.
   
Made in gb
Been Around the Block





DeltaBoXeR wrote:
samrobo1234 wrote:
Hi guys i really want a purple custom chapter and have came up with this scheme, took a lot longer then i thought mind, let me know what youse think, any feedback would be awesome


That is a superb paint job. The colour is lovely too! Really works well with them.


Thanks so much, appreciate the feedback man!
   
Made in us
Sure Space Wolves Land Raider Pilot





Folkvang

That's fantastic! You should totally join us in the monthly painting competition on here. It's a friendly comp to keep each other painting and to improve skills. I'd love to see your marines pop up there.

Find me on Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/user/Tacocatra
Find me on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/tacovstaco/
Check out my Etsy!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TacoZone
 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut






That is awesome
   
Made in gb
Been Around the Block





 Freya wrote:
That's fantastic! You should totally join us in the monthly painting competition on here. It's a friendly comp to keep each other painting and to improve skills. I'd love to see your marines pop up there.


Thanks man im glad you like him! ill definitely check that out for sure


Automatically Appended Next Post:
 RegularGuy wrote:
That is awesome


Thankyou buddy appreciate it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/06/12 07:12:13


 
   
 
Forum Index » Painting & Modeling
Go to: