Switch Theme:

Most powerful loyalist primarch Konrad Curze can beat?  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in tw
Been Around the Block





To be honest, Curze performed surprisingly well against the Lion and Guilliman tag team before he escaped, now if we go by that feat, who would be the most powerful among the loyalist primarchs that Curze would have a chance of defeating ( in a single combat)?
   
Made in fi
Ye Lord of The End Times (and a good guy)





Fan opinion or based on what authors say? Authors have stated already that any primarh was able to beat any primarch. None had no chance against any primarch. Odds varying but they were all even enough that all had chance against any other in one on one.

2021 painted/bought: 538/575 
   
Made in tw
Been Around the Block





tneva82 wrote:
Fan opinion or based on what authors say? Authors have stated already that any primarh was able to beat any primarch. None had no chance against any primarch. Odds varying but they were all even enough that all had chance against any other in one on one.

But would you really consider someone like Alpharius capable of defeating big names like Sanguinius or Lion though?
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut





 Cognitive wrote:
tneva82 wrote:
Fan opinion or based on what authors say? Authors have stated already that any primarh was able to beat any primarch. None had no chance against any primarch. Odds varying but they were all even enough that all had chance against any other in one on one.

But would you really consider someone like Alpharius capable of defeating big names like Sanguinius or Lion though?


Are you talking a straight up fist fight? Alpharius should be able to beat any primarch becuaee he could come up with some sort of trap or scheme to win. that’s why his apparent death is somewhat unbelievable because the master schemer got trapped.

But lorgar, who is supposed to be the least able warrior amongst the primarchs, could still smash another primarch by summoning a pod demons etc

What ever the author can imagine.

   
Made in tw
Been Around the Block





mrFickle wrote:
 Cognitive wrote:
tneva82 wrote:
Fan opinion or based on what authors say? Authors have stated already that any primarh was able to beat any primarch. None had no chance against any primarch. Odds varying but they were all even enough that all had chance against any other in one on one.

But would you really consider someone like Alpharius capable of defeating big names like Sanguinius or Lion though?


Are you talking a straight up fist fight? Alpharius should be able to beat any primarch becuaee he could come up with some sort of trap or scheme to win. that’s why his apparent death is somewhat unbelievable because the master schemer got trapped.

But lorgar, who is supposed to be the least able warrior amongst the primarchs, could still smash another primarch by summoning a pod demons etc

What ever the author can imagine.


Yep, I was referring to a straight up fight, no prep, just two demigods clad in their respective armors clashing with each other.
   
Made in us
Ship's Officer





Dallas, TX

Curze have already beaten the crap out of Dorn, and Vulkan; have the respect from Russ, scared away Corax; so he's top 5 primarch in my book.
   
Made in tw
Been Around the Block





 Big Mac wrote:
Curze have already beaten the crap out of Dorn, and Vulkan; have the respect from Russ, scared away Corax; so he's top 5 primarch in my book.

To be fair Corax wasn’t in good condition when he was faced by 40k Evil Batman. His jump pact was damaged and he just discovered they all betrayed him.
   
Made in ca
Stormin' Stompa






I always thought Curze's main advantage was the fact that he had precognition built into him and his visions of his impending death meant that he never held back/had fear of death because he already knew how he would die.
   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Ambitious Archon





Port Carmine

mrFickle wrote:

Are you talking a straight up fist fight? Alpharius should be able to beat any primarch becuaee he could come up with some sort of trap or scheme to win. that’s why his apparent death is somewhat unbelievable because the master schemer got trapped.


Mortarion, the most resilient Primarch was laid low by disease
Magnus, the cleverest Primarch was outwitted
Fulgrim, the most egotistical Primarch got mind controlled

But Alpahrius? Nope, there always has to be some "aha, but did it really happen?" nonsense.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/06/10 15:33:11


Kabal of the Mon-keigh's Paw
Coven of the Screaming Statues
Cult of Veiled Malice

"Death is only a concern if you're both weak enough to be killed and dumb enough not to arrange your own resurrection." PM713
 
   
 
Forum Index » 40K Background
Go to: