This image needs more votes. Please use the vote box on the left to rate this image.
Image Description: I've been looking for quite some time for these in 15mm and I finally found them. They are on a 40mm base which is also the approximate length on the rotor blade. They are magnetized to the base for easier storage, but I used too powerful of a magnet and will most likely have to keep it attached to the base. The P3 primer took well to the 3d printed model and it was stronger than expected. The blade pins work, but are quite tight. Too tight for me to use after adding primer and paint. I removed the pin and glued it on, no problems there. The pilots are three poorly adjusted Khurasan Miniatures models with face shields and one Battlefront German.