- Edit changes into appropriate section.
- Use * signs to create bullet points for each unit.
- Use bold fonts for unit names.
- Use ** for sub-topics.
- Keep Unit names Alphabetical.
- Stay objective and list facts. Save discussion for the forums.
- Please avoid actual numbers. If users want point costs or stats, they should download the rules from Privateer Press.
Warmachine main rulebook
Advantages are special rules that are indicated by images posted to a model's statcard. They are like Universal Special Rules.
- Advanced Deploy- Now 6" beyond regular deployment instead of 12".
- Immunities- Four types: Cold/Corrosion/Electricity/Fire
- Jack Marshal-
- Only applies to the Unit Commander.
- Up to two faction warjacks
- Pathfinder- No longer applies only to the unit's activation.
- Charges- Can be made across rough terrain. Charge damage is now automatically boosted, instead of being an additional die that cannot be boosted.
- Cloud Effects- Now provide concealment instead of their own separate DEF bonus. Does not stack with other forms of concealment.
- Combined Melee Attacks- Charge attacks combined with regular attacks become regular attacks. Both attacks must be charges to give the primary attacker a combined melee charge attack.
- Engagement- A model is only engaged if it is both within melee range and within Line of Sight of an enemy model.
- Free Strikes- A model can make a free strike if an enemy model leaves its melee range and/or Line of Sight. So, a model can no longer avoid a free strike by moving behind an intervening model.
- Power Attacks- Many changes. Primarily, most attack roll penalties are gone.
- The only attack roll penalty that still exists is when a model attempts to slam a model with a larger base.
- Trample is much less of a risk now as none of the models contacted by the trampling Warjack may make free strikes, even if the Warjack misses them.
- Models thrown or slammed during their controller's turn must still forfeit movement or action if they activate that turn, even if they are immune to knockdown.
- Activation Timing- Appendix. A list of determining the order of effects.
- At Anytime During this Model's Activation- Appendix
- Away From vs. Directly Away From
- Least Disturbance- How to move models when bases end up overlapping.
- Point of Origin
- Removed from Table vs. Removed from Play
- Rule Priority- Defines what takes precedence when things can happen vs. when they cannot.
- Simultaneous vs. Sequential- Appendix
- Toward vs. Directly Toward
- Within vs. Completely Within
- Epic models- are no longer limited by Encounter Level.
- Duel- Points: 15, 25, 35. Warcaster and warjacks.
- Skirmish- Points: 25, 35 or 50.
- Grand Melee- Points: 75 or 100
- Battle Royale- Points: 100, 125, 150. Warcasters: 2
- War- Points: 150, 175, 200. Warcasters: 3
- Apocalypse- Points: 200+. Warcasters: 4+. Add one additional warcaster every 50 points.
- Models do not immediately change facing when they first Flee, nor when they Rally.
- Fleeing models must advance away from enemy models, but not necessarily toward their deployment zone.
- Fleeing models do not leave the table when they reach a table edge. They instead stop there if there is no other legal direction for them to move in.
- Fleeing models can not perform Free Strikes.
Line of Sight
Line of sight described in detail. Height and width of model now defined by base size, not actual model shape or size.
- Command- The Unit Leader's command stats determines the range of command.
- Field Promotion- Grunts replace removed unit leaders. Attachment models and officers are not considered grunts.
- Formation- Troopers within command range of the unit commander are in formation.
- Grunts- The term for regular troopers.
- Moving Units- Models in a unit can be moved in any order after it has been activated. Units must remain in formation at the end of their move and command can be checked at any time. Troopers cannot move out of formation at any time, even during an advance.
- Officer- A Unit Leader that cannot be replaced with a Field Promotion
- Out of of Formation- Several significant changes.
- Formation is checked and maintained throughout a units activation, not just at the beginning and end, though the unit commander can move freely.
- Troopers out of formation suffer a CMD penalty and cannot attack or make special actions.
- Troopers out of formation at the beginning of the unit's activation must run. If it can't run, it must full advance and sacrifice its action.
- A trooper out of formation at the beginning of the it's movement must advance toward the unit commander.
- A trooper in formation at the beginning of the it's movement must advance such that it does not leave formation.
- Standard Bearer- Re-roll failed command checks instead of never flee
- Unit Commander- Leads the grunts. Always in formation.
- Focus: Shake Effects- Warcasters may spend a focus to stand up from knockdown. It can also spend focus during the control phase to no longer be stationary.
- Crippled Weapons- Loosing an arm now reduces attack and damage dice of weapons in that location by one. The weapon may still fire/attack.
- Crippled Movement- Loosing movement prevents running or charging, but Warjack may still full advance at normal speed.
- Focus: Shake Effects- Warjacks may spend a focus to stand up from knockdown. It can also spend focus during the control phase to no longer be stationary.
- Harder to Destroy- A Warjack isn't killed until every box is marked off. There is no longer a 'three system rule' to disabling a Warjack.
Universal weapon modifiers such as continuous effects, critical effects, and damage types.
- Damage Types- Four listed: Cold/Corrosion/Electricity/Fire
- Magical Weapon- Replaces abilities such as Wraith Bane. Allows the model to charge and damage Incorporeal models. Does not make the attack a magic attack.
- Spray Attack- Ignores Stealth
- Captain Victoria Haley
- Vortex Spear - Gained Magical Attack
- Feat - Blitz - Now an aura instead of a pulse
- Arcane Vortex - must now declare negation before Spells RNG is measured
- Arcane Shield - Range now 6" (was 8")
- Scramble - Effects the target immediately not on controller's turn, a model may now only be affected once per turn
- Temporal Barrier - Lower casting cost, no charge or run, now only DEF -2 (was -3)
- Lost Spell Distruptor
- Major Victoria Haley
- Warjack Bond -No longer gains focus if starting in control area, it is now +2 SPD
- Deceleration -is now -2 to attack and damage rolls against models in control area, and is now upkeepable
- Domination - Cast once per turn, former restriction of not targeting the same jack is removed
- Telekinesis -Reduced casting cost
- Time Bomb -AOE increased to 4"
- Lost Spell - Backfire
- Commander Coleman Stryker
- +1 increase to MAT
- Feat - Changed from Pulse to Aura
- Both Weapons Gained Magical Attack
- Blur - Now a +3 DEF bonus to both ranged and magical attacks.
- Snipe - Now a focus 2 spell that grants +4 RNG
- Arcane Shield - Range now 6" (was 8")
- Lord Commander Coleman Stryker
- Immune to electricity, can be used in any point level, impressive WJ +6.
- Feat - Checks range to see if affected by feat after all models have completed their activations (not when feat is popped).
- Both Weapons - Gained Magical Attack, Sword gained reach - loses jolt (push).
- Overload - Lasts for the activation instead of full turn, will not be STR buffed for feat combat action.
- Arcanatrik Anomaly - Gone! No more getting screwed on a bad roll.
- Elite Cadre(Stormblades) - No more stat bonuses, but still get a free move pre-game.
- Eye of the storm (*Attack) - Gone
- Warjack Bond - Free extra attack die on first combat action each turn. Loses free charge/power attack.
- Lightning Storm - Replaces Arcane Storm, no longer upkeepable/movable. Otherwise same.
- Arcane Bolt - Gone (hit things with your sword instead).
- Still does what he does best: feat, positive charge, velocity and overload are relatively untouched. Elite cadre losses are tempered by general Stormblade buffs. Warjack bond is best spend on a warjack with a good crit effect (Rowdy!). Storm wracked is one of the few -CMD abilities left in the game and will be awesome for really screwing up units that try to spread out, a focus on AOE attacks (Stormblade UA?) & lightning arcs (Stormclad??) will be a great synergy. Anastasia DiBray is a great partner for the potential destruction wrought by a eStryker buffed melee army getting a free move and combat action.
- Lieutnant Allister Caine
- Spellstorm Pistols - Gained Magical Attack
- Lost Arcane Blast
- Teleport Replaces Flash and is now 8" instead of CTRL area, and still ends Caine's activation.
- Snipe - Now a focus 2 spell that grants +4 RNG
- Thuderstrike - Now effects only non-incorporeal models
- Charger - +1 MAT/ RAT
- Dual Cannon Gains Powerful Attack, one focus boosts both attack and damage. Must be spent per attack, ie. takes 3 focus for 2 fully boosted shots.
- Lancer - +1 MAT/RAT
- Sentinel - +1 MAT/RAT
- Strafe Changed so that you don't need to hit with the initial attack, but get to make d6 ranged attacks, +2 RAT and waking shots out of LOS or range removed.
- Grenadier - +1MAT/RAT/DEF
- Mattock - +1 POW
- Lost Dig In
- Gained Advance Deploy
- Ironclad- +1MAT/RAT
- Open Fist- +3 Pow(total P+S now 14)
- Quake Hammer -Tremor special attack now boostable
- Centurion - +1 MAT
- Magno Shield +1 POW, Lost Electro Lock Ability, Polarity Field now requires a special action to activate rather than being a passive effect.
- Piston SpearCritical Sustained attack - Minor clarification that you lose sustained attack if you attack something else
- Thunderhead - +1 MAT/RAT, Gains immune to electricity
- Open Fists - +1 POW, Lost Scramble Chain Attack
- Lost Disruption Field and Dynamic Recharge
- Energy Pulse - One Ranged Attack Roll vs rolling against each target individually, Pulse reduced to 6", some minor clarifications, like no target necessary
- Hunter - +1 MAT/ RAT/ ARM
- Lost Pressurised Tank additional move
- Thorn - +1 MAT / RAT
- Lost - Imprint Clarity, Disengage (becomes Imprint: Disengage)
- Defender -+1 MAT/ RAT
- Shock Hammer Now does cortex damage always, not just on critical hits
- Stormclad - +1 MAT/ RAT
- Gained Immune to electricity
- Storm Accumulator replaces Chain Reaction, now gains 1 focus when near stormblades
- Both Weapons now have Electro Leap
- Lost Standard
- Hammersmith -
- Ol'Rowdy - +1 MAT / +1 RAT
- Lost Critical Quake (becomes Critical: Knockdown), Dynamic Capacitor, Screening bonus for Stryker (range & magic), Hyper senses, Imprint: Best Defense becomes one attack only then expires.
- Gained Ability to boost tremor, MAT 8!, PC 9 (equivalent to Centurion, Defender, Stormclad) Ironclad is now 2 points cheaper
- Journeyman Warcaster -
- Arcane Shield Spell range diminished to 6" from 8"
- Lost - Disruptor spell
- Mage Blade -Gained Magical Weapon Attribute
- Gun Mage Captain Adept - FA increased to 2, +1 CMD
- Magelock Pistol - Lost Flash Fire, Shocker, and Thunderbolt. Blaze renamed to Brutal Shot
- Gained Magical Weapon Attribute
- Long Shot - reduced to 4"
- Gained Phantom Seeker - Target any model in range regardless of LOS
- Storm Smith - Immune to Electricity
- Captain Maxwell Finn - -1STR/-1DEF, Reduced to 5 wound boxes, Lost Dodge
- Gained Anatomical Precision(still does 1 wound if damage roll fails to beat armor)
- Wet Work Changed to Thresher - Now one attack roll against all models in melee range and LOS(Lost 360degree arc)
- Mini Slugger -RNG increased to 10", +1 POW
- Major Katherine Laddermore -
- Squire -
- Captain Arlan Strangeways - Gained Immune to electricity
- Repairs now one point less
- Voltaic Gauntlet does electric damage
- Fixer Lost system lock
- Evasive Action Evasive action lost def bonus
- Power Booster new ability which gives focus or removes disrupted from nearby jack
- Arcane Reinforcement is Gone
- High Performance is Gone
- Long Gunners -FA reduced to 1, base CMD 8 on all models
- Long Gunner Officer and Standard Bearer - Standard Bearer +1 RAT(even though he still doesn't have a gun) and Now CMD 8, Lost Fall Back Ability
- Trenchers - No separate profile for Leader, All models now CMD9,
- Bayonet Charge order renamed to Assault
- Dig in - Now dig in models don't block LoS and are immune to blast damage
- Trencher Officer and Sharpshooter -Officer - -1MAT/RAT
- Sniper CMD raised to 9, Scoped Rifle +1 POW(same as the other rifles now)
- Lost Assault and Battery Order
- Sniper - Now affects jacks and beasts
- Trencher Grenade Porter renamed to Grenadier
- CMD now 9, FA raised to 2
- Now a unit of trenchers can include up to three grenadiers
- Rifle Grenades - Only the Porter model(s) can fire the grenades
- Trencher Chain Gun Crew - All models same profile(move upped to 4 for the gunner), CMD now 9
- Trench Knife +1 Pow(to match other trenchers Bayonets)
- Chain Gun ROF reduced to one
- Ammo Feeder is now +3 shots, instead of one extra Shot)
- Gained Covering Fire special action 3" AOE similar to Long gunners suppressing fire)
- Sword Knights- Captain no longer separate(just another grunt so same stats as them), all models CMD 9
- Defensive Line - Now affects any model B2B with any other same unit model
- Lost Penetrating Strike(1 automatic point) and Gained Precision Strike (chose the branch or column)
- Lost Swordmaster
- Rangers-All models same profile CMD now 8 for all models, FA up to 2
- Lost Cloak, Signal, and Trail Blazer Abilities
- Lost Trail Blazer Ability
- Mark Target is now + 2 on Ranged rolls when targeting enemy models within 5" of the ranger models
- Gained Prowl - Stealth when concealed in terrain or spell effect that provides concealment
- Storm Guard - Captain no longer separate(just another grunt so same stats as them), all models CMD 9, Gained immunity to Electricity
- Lost Nexus Generator all models have Voltaic halberd(POW 12)
- Electrical Discharge - Now 10" range otherwise the same
- No longer Fearless
- Electro leap changed nearest non stormguard model to Nearest model that is not the attacker. So leaps can hit stormguard if they are the closest model(but can't hurt them)
- Storm Lances - Leiutenant no longer separate(just another grunt so same stats as them), all models CMD 9, Gained immunity to Electricity
- All models reduced to 5 wound boxes
- Electro Bolt Gained Lightning damage classification
- Electro Lance Gained Reach all the time(and thus lost the Fixed Charge Rule)
- Lost Electrical Field Order and Power Up rule
- No Longer Fearless
- Arcane Tempest Gun Mages -
- Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer -
- Field Mechanics -
- Crew Chief
- Repair is two points worse
- Gobber Grunts +2 STR -1 DEF
- Repair replaced by Bodge ==> can only repair one point of damage
- Storm Blades
- Officer -1 MAT/ DEF +1 CMD
- Storm Rod range restriction changed from open formation to within 5", reach, damage type: electricity for the blast
- Grunts -1 RAT +1 DEF
- Storm Glaive Blast damage type: electricity
- Unit size maxed to 1 + 9
- Gained Immune to Electricity
- Storm Blade Officer and Standard -
- Trencher Cannon Crew -
- Sword Knight Officer and Standard -
- Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team -
- Precursor Knights -
- Precursor Knight Officer and Standard -
Protectorate of Menoth
- High Exemplar Kreoss
- Spellbreaker- Gains Chain weapon and Magical Weapon
- Spells Lost- Anti-Magic Pulse, Retribution, Ward
- Spells Gained- Purification, Ignite
- Spells Changed- Cleansing Fire becomes AOE 3, Lamentation affects Fury or Focus, Purification affects Animi
- Grand Exemplar Kreoss
- Elite Cadre- Loses the ability to cause Magical Damage
- Justifier- Loses Powerful Charge, Thrust becomes Armor Piercing, gains Smite *Attack that slams models
- Spells Lost- Hallowed Vengeance, Loses Retribution
- Spells Change- Castigate affects animi, Cleansing Fire becomes AOE 3, Inviolable Resolve loses immobility, Sacrosanct causes knockdown to non warcaster warrior models that destroy a Sacrosanct unit.
- The High Reclaimer
- Reclaim- Soul tokens are only gained for enemy attacks and enemy induced collateral damage.
- Soulstorm- Becomes an ability that is active whenever he has soul tokens.
- Burning Ash- Cloud effect can be placed anywhere within his control area.
- Immolation- Increased Range
- Sacrificial Lamb- Replaces Ritual Sacrifice and has its cost increased.
- Resurrection- d3+3 friendly troopers returned to their units.
- Cremator- Gains Reach and Fire
- Testament of Menoth
- Loses- The Omegus, Soulstorm
- Reclaim- Soul tokens are only gained for enemy attacks and enemy induced collateral damage.
- Urcaen's Gate- Becomes a place effect
- Dust to Dust- Triggers off "boxing" a model.
- Hallowed Avenger- Allows target Warjack to charge instead of advance
- Requiem-Loses concremation, gains Magical attack
- Grand Scrutator Severius
- RAT- Increases
- Convert- Becomes a *Ability. Does not seem to require line of sight. Targets enemy non-character troopers. Enemy makes a command check or becomes friendly.
- Loses- Blessing of Menoth, Convert Spell, Holy Vigil
- Gains- Protection of Menoth
- Death Sentence- Cost reduced. Range increased. Allows models to re-roll attacks against a model/unit.
- Vision- Can be cast onto another Faction model.
- Hierarch Severius
- Command- Increased.
- Loses-Absolute Authority, Presence of the Creator, Scourge of the Lawgiver, Call of the Creator, Courage of Faith, Fear of God, Hex Breaker, Immolation, Light of Truth
- Awareness- Replaces Light of Truth
- Hex Blast- Replaces Hex Breaker
- Influence- Replaces Call of the Creator. Increased range.
- Gains: Word of Law
- Feora, Priestess of the Flame
- Loses- Death Pyre
- Blazing Effigy- No longer causes a command check.
- Hex Hammer- Includes models that use an animus.
- Ignite- Changed to affect damage rolls instead of POW.
- Feora, Protector of the Flame
- Caustic Presence (Fire)- Prevents Fire continuous effects from expiring.
- Apocalypse- Loses Slaughter attack.
- Loses- Elite Cadre, Blazing Aura, Flame Burst, Hot Foot
- Gains- Cleansing Fire, Ignite
- High Allegian Amon Ad-Raza
- Gains- 1 Focus
- Loses- Meditative Stance, Tough, Pathfinder, Trip *Attack, Crack the Whip *Attack, Divine Judgment
- Ground Work- Not automatically hit when knocked down and defense remains the same.
- Chain Weapon- Ignores shields and shield wall
- Smite *Attack- Replaces Crack the Whip, Slams target
- Thresher *Attack- Replaces Circular Strike. Makes a single roll and compares against each model in melee range.
- Hex Hammer- Replaces Divine Judgment
- Flagellation- Since all warcaster attacks are magical, Flagellation only says that it ignores spell effects, Focus, Tough, etc.
- Mobility- Models gain SPD (instead of movement) and Pathfinder.
- Sandblast- Critical Knockdown
- High Executioner Servath Reznik
- Loses- Firestarter, Hate Monger, Witch Hammer, Zealot's Rage, his soul
- Gains- Iron Aggression, Ashes to Ashes, Engine of Destruction, Chasten
- Exorcist- made redundant and removed
- Purgation- no longer affects enemies with an animus on them
- Harbinger of Menoth
- Loses- Awe, Beacon of Hope, Call to War, Godlike Power, Blessed Arms, Tremor of Faith, Foresight
- Cataclysm- Wording changed so that it has no effect if target is out of range. (Original version had no effect beyond a certain distance)
- Force Blow- Replaces Tremor of Faith
- Guided Hand- Replaces Blessed Arms
- Purification- Affects animi now
- Flail gained Chain Weapon
- Revenger +1MAT/+1RAT
- Devout +1MAT.
- Defensive Strike changed: no to hit bonuses, boosted damage or enemy MAT reduction.
- Shield Guard does not involve movement. Jack takes damage for caster if within 2"
- Dervish +1MAT.
- Lost chain attack
- Lost Riposte.
- Side changed: move 2", no free strikes, whenever Dervish hits with initial attacks or combo strike.
- Blessing of Vengeance +1MAT/+1RAT.
- Lost Fired Up.
- Gained new Defensive Strike as for Devout.
- Lost Exessive Repel.
- Gained Repel.
- Crusader +1MAT/+1RAT.
- POW of Open Fist increased to 3.
- Vanquisher +1MAT/+1RAT.
- Flame Belcher
- Gained Continous effect:Fire.
- Lost 1 Range.
- Gained 1 POW
- Blazing Star
- Lost Circular Strike
- Gained new Tresher.
- Guardian +1MAT/+1RAT.
- POW of Open Fist increased to 3.
- Lost Ward of Retribution.
- Lost Battle Standard.
- Reckoner +1MAT/+1RAT.
- POW of Condemner cannon increased by 1.
- Consecrator gained Reach.
- Avatar of Menoth +1MAT/+2RAT.
- Burning Wrath
- Gained Magical Weapon
- Lost Incinerate.
- Gained Flame Burst: enemy models within 1" of model boxed by attacks from Burning Wrath are set on Fire.
- Shield Gained Magical Weapon
- Menoths' Gaze lost ability to prevent Orders.
- Gained Spell Ward.
- Lost Consecrated.
- Lost Divine Protection
- Castigator +1MAT/+1RAT.
- Gains Immunity to Fire damage and effects.
- POW of Flame Fists increased by 1.
- Lost chain attack: Overheat.
- Combustion changed: enemy models within 2" of the Castigator are set on Fire and suffers a POW12 hit.
- Fire of Salvation +1MAT/+1RAT.
- Absolver lost Dispel (Reznik says thank you).
- POW of Open Fist increased to 3.
- Lost Glyphs of Reprisal.
- Lost Relentless.
- Righteous Vengeance activates in your Maintenance Phase.
- The Wracks
- Changed Soulburst becomes Death Blast. Same effect, but POW reduced to 14.
- Loses Terror
- High Paladin Dartan Vilmon +2 ARM, -3 wounds.
- Gains Elite Cadre [Paladins] granting them Impervious Wall, Weapon Master, Rapid Strike(=1 attack, aka the old Swordmaster)
- Loses Impel, Shieldbreaker Stance, Cornerstone, Flying Steel.
- Changed Impervious Wall requires forfeit of normal movement or action. Adds knock down immunity, and immunity to damage and effects from non-magical ranged or melee attacks.
- Censure Now inflicts magical damage.
- Paladin of the Order of The Wall
- Firebrand Now inflicts magical damage.
- Stone and Mortar Stance Requires forfeit of movement or action to go into stance. Gains immunity to knockdown. Loses attack restrictions and free strike protection.
- Vassel of Menoth- -1 MAT, SPD DEF, and ARM. +1 RAT and STR.
- Gains Battlefield Manuever(+2 DEF and ARM, immunity to knockdowns while in base to base with a friendly Warjack).
- Loses Prisoner and Gird.
- Changed Field Allowance increased to 2.
- Convent of Menoth- -1 STR, +3 MAT, +3 RAT, -1 ARM, +1 CMD
- Gains Spell Ward, Flames of Wrath(*action), Lawgiver's Creed(*action), Power of Faith(*action)
- Loses Man-Sized, All three Passages
- Changed Instead of reading the passages in order and requiring a condition, the three new passages(Flames of Wrath, Lawgiver's Creed and Power of Faith) can be read in any way the Convent wishs as a *action
- Knights Exemplar- Unit size now either Leader Plus 5, or Leader Plus 9. Field Allowance changed to 2.
- Gains- Battle Driven
- Loses- Bond of Brotherhood
- Changes- Relic Blades now inflict magic damage.
- Exemplars Errant- Field Allowance changed to 2.
- Changes- Bond of Life reworded into Self Sacrifice.
- Choir of Menoth- Field Allowance changed to 2. +1 SPD, +2 ARM, -1 MAT
- Changes- Chant changed to Hymn. Each models hymns the same chant and each model can affect one friendly jack within 3" of it as opposed to the old bubble around the leader.
- Hymn Changes- Shielding Ward only stops enemy spells(old, all spells). Safe Passage only stops non-magical ranged attacks(old, all ranged attacks).
- Holy Zealots- ARM +2
- Loses- Prayer of Protection, the leader's Heavy Mace.
- Changes- Maces POW increased to 3. Prayer of Warding only affects enemy spells, Firebombs reduced to POW 12 and cause fire damage.
- Monolith Bearer- +1 RAT, -1 ARM
- Loses- Tough, Fiery Assault
- Changes- Holy Monolith only boosts ARM(old ARM and DEF). Greater Destiny only stops ranged and melee attack damage, no longer a *action. Heavy Mace turned into a Mace and loses 1 POW.
- Visgoth Rhoven & Honor Guard
- Visgoth Rhoven +2 MAT, +1 ARM
- Gains Cleanse (*action), all enemy animi in Rhoven's CMD range expire. Battle Driven
- Loses Critical Stagger, Creator's Mercy, Flames of Wrath, Sancuary, Crusader's Blessing
- Changes Menoth's Sight now only affects drawing of LOS of clouds and stealth. Now also only affects one friendly Protectorate model.
- Gius and Cassian +1 ARM, +2 CMD, -3 Wounds each
- Gains Battle Driven
- Loses Crusader's Blessing, Shared Defense
- Changes Consecrated Halberds inflict magical damage
- Koldun Lord -1 STR, -1 DEF, -1 ARM
- Gains Power Booster
- Loses Battle Wizard, Boosted Attack(Drive), Cohort: Battle Wizard, Cold Iron, Freezing Mist
- Changes Rune Axe POW reduced to 5, but is magical.
- Assault Kommandos Field Allowance increased to 2.
- Gains Immunity to fire and corrosion continuous effects. Assault & Battery(Order). Cumbersome(Gas Grenade Launcher only)
- Loses Treated Armor, Fulmigate
- Changes Carbine ROF reduced to 1
- Loses - -1 POW from the Battle Blade
- Gains - +1 MAT/RAT, +3 POW to Open Fist, Battle Blade gains Reach
- Loses - Reach
- Gains - +1 MAT/RAT, Thresher now rolls only one attack roll, so one boost helps against all targets
- First Mate Hawk
- Loses- Killing Spree, Swordmaster, Fearless, Sea Legs, the point.
- Changes- Object of Desire drastically reduced to only granting friendly Sea Dogs an additional dice to their hand weapon damage against warrior models.
Got Comments? Discuss This Page in the Forums. Click Here.
Share on Facebook