Switch Theme:

[H] CSM [W] $$$ [USA]  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Fleshound of Khorne

San Francisco,CA

Guess I'll make another attempt to get some of this stuff out of my closet...

I've got the following unopened

2x ork in mega armor
Chaos Terminator lord - http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1020025&prodId=prod1130408
2 boxes of chaos terminators
2 boxes of chaos marines
2 boxes of blood letters
2 boxes of flesh hounds
1 box of possessed chaos marines
2 boxes of khorne berserkers
1 chaos spawn
1 box of 3 chaos marine bikers
1 chaos space marine vindicator
5 obliterators

all models are unpainted, some are assembled..

Models

Drednaught http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/shadow_kage666/dred/ (he'd work fine for loyal rines has no chaos markins)

old school immolator http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/shadow_kage666/immolater/

predator (no chaos markins, the panel on the turret can be replaced its not glued and i have other arround) http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/shadow_kage666/new%20Pred/

old school pred (it could use lil green stuff or just sumthin flat to cover that area behind its turret) http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/shadow_kage666/old%20pred/

chaos

7 berserkers with flail or mace + bolt pistol
7 berserkers with chain axe+ bolt pistol
3 zerker champs with mutant arm(i always ran em as powerfist) + bolt pistol
7 berserkers with spear and bolt pistol
1 berserker champ with powerfist and bolt pistol
2 berserker with plasma pistol + ccw
10 fleshhounds
20 chaos hounds
2 havocs with missile launcher
2 havocs with lascannon
1 havoc leader with bolter
20 bloodletters (older model... http://uk.games-workshop.com/hordesofchaos/miniature-gallery/23/ these ones.. only the 2H axe ones..)
1 Kharn the betrayer
7 CSM with chain sword + bolt pistol
3 champ with powerfist + bolt pistol
11 csm with bolters

misc
2 trolls
3 dragon ogres
10 khornagors
1 Ogre

bits

10 berserker heads
69 csm heads
32 csm leg sets
37 csm torsos
40 csm bacpacks
2 lascannon arms
1 autocannon arm
3 melta guns
25 boltguns
5 chain sword arms (right
24 chainsword arms (left)
6 heavy bolters
4 chain axe arm (right)
6 chainaxe arm (left)
3 powerfist arm (left)
6 powersword arm (left)
4 flamerthrowers
5 plasma guns
25 bolt pistol arm (right)
4 flame thrower arm
7 plasma pistol arm (right)
16 plasma pistol fist
22 sets of rifle arms
51 sets of shoulderpads
12 possessed arms
14 possessed heads

I've got enough stuff if anyone is lookin to start an army.

I'm mostly lookin to get cash via paypal.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 2010/03/12 12:47:19

Made in us
Committed Chaos Cult Marine

whats the price on the chaos doggies and MA nobs?

And whilst you're pointing and shouting at the boogeyman in the corner, you're missing the burglar coming in through the window.

Well, Duh! Because they had a giant Mining ship. If you had a giant mining ship you would drill holes in everything too, before you'd destory it with a black hole

Made in us
Fleshound of Khorne

San Francisco,CA

updated, and connected the thread to my swmini trade thread.

Made in us
Fleshound of Khorne

San Francisco,CA

still gave plenty of chaos looking for a nice home.

Made in us
Fleshound of Khorne

San Francisco,CA

lots of chaos still sittin around my closet

Made in us
Fleshound of Khorne

San Francisco,CA

bump

Made in us
Pulsating Possessed Space Marine of Slaanesh

The Dark City

**Edited. PM Sent.**

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2008/12/23 21:44:57

“You dare challenge me, monkeigh? I, the harvester of souls, the ambassador of pain? Let me educate you; I need a new plaything.” – Archon Dax’Sszeth Xelkireth, Kabal of the Dread Shadow
Index Xenos: Kabal of the Dread Shadow
WIP Blog: Kabal of the Dread Shadow
The Dark City: The Only Dark Eldar Exclusive Forum

Made in us
Fleshound of Khorne

San Francisco,CA

guess I'll make another attempt to get rid of this stuff.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2010/03/12 06:49:09

Made in gb
Slaanesh Veteran Marine with Tentacles

Kettering, UK

PM sent.

Pleasure is Everything. Pain is Nothing.

My Chaos Scorcerer > Phalius Libertain

Made in us
Roarin' Runtherd

Kansas

i am interested in two or three of your obliterators...what do you want for them? I'm new to DakkaDakka but am a seasoned ebayer with 100% feedback rating over 10yrs. I have paypal as well...you have pics of the obliterators???
-Nick-

"Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. Thats the first thing they teach you."

"And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

Made in us
Sneaky Striking Scorpion

Sector 001

PM Sent

"The only thing you defeat when you play WH just to win is the purpose of playing WH in the first place." -Eos Rahh

Dakka Trader Rep: +15 and counting

I Play:
DA:80SG+M++B++I++Pw40k08+D++A++/eWD-R+T(M)DM+

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Charleston,IL

PM sent

I only trade in US thanks.

Made in us
Morphing Obliterator

The Frigid North of Minneapolis

sending PM

Made in us
Nurgle Veteran Marine with the Flu

Pennsylvania, USA

pm sent

In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.

-Kulvain Hestarius, Death Guard

Made in gb
Tunneling Trygon

Nottinghamshire- England

Whats the pricings on the obliterators?

Grimtuff wrote: GW want the full wrath of their Gestapo to come down on this new fangled Internet and it's free speech.

A Town Called Malus wrote: Draigo is a Mat Ward creation. They don't follow the same rules as everyone else.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Charleston,IL

another PM sent

I only trade in US thanks.

Made in us
Fighter Pilot

Appleton

PM Sent

"Whatever happens, you will not be missed."

Guard Tank Company: 3k
PHR for DZC: 4k

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

i vant the preadators

40K raven guard 8000 orks4500 eldar 2500
fantasy dark elves 2500

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Charleston,IL

PM sent

I only trade in US thanks.

Made in au
Regular Dakkanaut

Brisbane Australia

Payment sent

Nice and easy doing business with you mate.

Cheers.

Malice

Angels Of Ecstasy CSM WIP
Space Wolves 1500 Points
Rougue Trader Era Crimson Fists 1500 Points
Warhammer Fantasy Dwarves WIP
Necromunda WIP

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Charleston,IL

Payment sent

I only trade in US thanks.

Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut

Charleston,IL

Purchased 5 Oblits and 2 boxes of Terminators.

I only trade in US thanks.

Made in gb
Slaanesh Veteran Marine with Tentacles

Kettering, UK

Purchased all the chaos bits!

Hopefully arrive soon so I can add you to the trader list!

Pleasure is Everything. Pain is Nothing.

My Chaos Scorcerer > Phalius Libertain

Made in au
Regular Dakkanaut

Brisbane Australia

Purchased

1 x Box Of Termies.
1 x Box of Marines.
1 x Drednaught.
1 x Predator.
5 x Havocs.

The forces of Slaanesh shall recieve their reinforcements (I hope).

Malice.

Angels Of Ecstasy CSM WIP
Space Wolves 1500 Points
Rougue Trader Era Crimson Fists 1500 Points
Warhammer Fantasy Dwarves WIP
Necromunda WIP

Made in us
Veteran Wolf Guard Squad Leader

Brazila wrote:Purchased 5 Oblits and 2 boxes of Terminators.

Odd, since I bought 3 oblits from him...

My 40k Theory Blog

Timmah wrote:
Brazila wrote:Purchased 5 Oblits and 2 boxes of Terminators.

Odd, since I bought 3 oblits from him...

This concerns me!

Pleasure is Everything. Pain is Nothing.

My Chaos Scorcerer > Phalius Libertain

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

WTF!!!!!

I bought alot of this. My report and dialog is coming soon. Within minutes.

Gentlemen, file dispute on paypal, immediately.

2012 tourney record:
Eldar 18W-2L-5D Overall x4
Deathwing 21W-7L-6D Overall x4 Best General x1 Best Appearance x3, 19th place Adepticon 40k Champs.
Space Wolves 2W-0L-1D Best Painted x1

Armies:
1850+ pts. 3000+ pts. 2000+

40k bits go to my ebay... http://stores.shop.ebay.com/K-K-Gaming-and-Bits

Made in gb
Slaanesh Veteran Marine with Tentacles

Kettering, UK

Really?

I will wait for your report!

Got plenty of time.

From: Old Man Ultramarine
To: theunsane
Date: 2010/03/12 07:17:48
Subject: Inquiry

How much for this stuff?

*************************

From: theunsane
To: Old Man Ultramarine
Date: 2010/03/12 07:35:57
Subject: Re:Inquiry

hmm 175$ sound ok?
***************************

From: Old Man Ultramarine
To: theunsane
Date: 2010/03/12 07:59:44
Subject: Re:Re:Inquiry

Is all this stuff on sprue? or new in box?

All current models?
****************************
From: Old Man Ultramarine
To: theunsane
Date: 2010/03/12 08:15:01

Are these the most current models?
**********************

From: Old Man Ultramarine
To: theunsane
Date: 2010/03/13 04:08:13

I'm ready to buy.
************************

From: theunsane
To: Old Man Ultramarine
Date: 2010/03/13 04:14:17
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Inquiry

k, my paypal is the (his email deleted for privacy)

I'll mail em once i recieve payment.
*******************

From: Old Man Ultramarine
To: theunsane
Date: 2010/03/13 04:41:27
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Inquiry

2 boxes of chaos terminators
2 boxes of chaos marines
2 boxes of khorne berserkers
5 obliterators

for $175

Payment on way.
********************

From: Old Man Ultramarine
To: theunsane
Date: 2010/03/13 04:51:46

Payment sent.

Send to

Kevin Peters
(My address deleted)

***********************

From: theunsane
To: Old Man Ultramarine
Date: 2010/03/13 04:52:55
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Inquiry

sounds good I'll get em mailed out by monday... i might be able to mail em saturday but i can't make any promises as its a busy day for me.
*****************

From: Old Man Ultramarine
To: theunsane
Date: 2010/03/13 05:05:55
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Inquiry

Are you familar with Dakka's reputable trade feedback system?

Please leave me a feedback. When I receive items, I will leave feedback for you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2010/03/18 00:30:45

2012 tourney record:
Eldar 18W-2L-5D Overall x4
Deathwing 21W-7L-6D Overall x4 Best General x1 Best Appearance x3, 19th place Adepticon 40k Champs.
Space Wolves 2W-0L-1D Best Painted x1

Armies:
1850+ pts. 3000+ pts. 2000+

40k bits go to my ebay... http://stores.shop.ebay.com/K-K-Gaming-and-Bits

Made in gb
Slaanesh Veteran Marine with Tentacles

Kettering, UK

As what you've listed doesn't affect the things I bought, I will leave it a week to see if my things arrive.

As i'm in the UK, you guys should have your stuff way before me.

You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to file a report through Paypal. Then 20 days to up the report to a claim from the date you issued the report.

Just so you all know.

Keep this thread alive, I will be asking The Unsane for proof of postage by PM.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2010/03/18 00:52:58

Pleasure is Everything. Pain is Nothing.

My Chaos Scorcerer > Phalius Libertain

Forum Index » Dakka Swap Shop
Go to: