Switch Theme:

Mad Robot Miniatures: New Release 5-15-20 MARACONI NIGHTHAWKS - DROPTROOPS!  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

 Adeptus Doritos wrote:
Hey, robot

Make Ballistic facemasks.

Because reasons.




Like this?

 
   
Made in ca
Phanobi






Canada,Prince Edward Island

Of all the things I've seen for sale by various companies lately, those gasmask heads seem pretty harmless!

Given the whole chapterhouse debacle you should be fine whatever happens considering both designs have a historical basis. No harm in just removing a double headed eagle or tweaking the design if it saves you a massive headache though.

   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

Happy to announce the release of our new tank kit...the Galahad. Currently, we only have the Galahad and Striker turret variants available as the Fireball is being re-modeled to improve the kit. That variant will be available in another month or so.

We will strive to keep regular stock of these on hand, if they happen to be out, we will order more so the wait will hopefully not be too long.

Details and such can be found at the website.

www.madrobotminiatures.com








 
   
Made in gb
Rotting Sorcerer of Nurgle





Portsmouth UK

i'm just waiting for that free-trade agreement between the US & the UK!

Check out my gallery here
Also I've started taking photos to use as reference for weathering which can be found here. Please send me your photos so they can be found all in one place!! 
   
Made in jp
Regular Dakkanaut




Curious to see which changes will be made to the Fireball version,
which was already very nice to begin with.

These tank kits are very good, I recommend them!
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

mortar_crew wrote:
Curious to see which changes will be made to the Fireball version,
which was already very nice to begin with.

Just making the turret, mantlet and hull all one piece. No detail changes at all

 
   
Made in jp
Regular Dakkanaut




 mad robot wrote:
mortar_crew wrote:
Curious to see which changes will be made to the Fireball version,
which was already very nice to begin with.

Just making the turret, mantlet and hull all one piece. No detail changes at all



Good to hear!
Will be useful for the next zug no doubt!
   
Made in au
Novice Knight Errant Pilot





Ipswich, Australia

That is brilliant!

Well done!

"All GW will gain is my increased contempt for their business practices." - AesSedai
"Its terrible the way that conversion kit is causing him to buy 2 GW kits... " - Mad4Minis
"GW are hard to parody, as they are sometimes so stupid that the best in comedy couldn't beat them at their own game..." - Paradigm


 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

New Release Friday!!

Today we have remastered USMC Utility Hats and Biker Legs.





Both are available now as bits or as part of our famous Custom Squad Builders.

www.madrobotminiatures.com

 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

First new release Friday of 2020! Today we have Shemaghs with Goggles Down & Shemaghs with Goggles Up.

Both are available right now in the webstore.





 
   
Made in ca
Regular Dakkanaut





Why has it been 10 days since I placed an order and it's still processing?

The Kool-Aid Man is NOT cool! He's a public menace, DESTROYING walls and buildings so he can pour his sugary juice out for people!"- Linkara on the Kool-Aid Man

htj wrote:I break my conscripts down into squads of ten, then equip them with heavy weapons and special weapons. I pay 1pt to upgrade their WS, BS and Ld, then combine them into larger squads when deployed. I've found them to be quite effective.
 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

Lord Castellan wrote:
Why has it been 10 days since I placed an order and it's still processing?
I'm currently running on a two week delay, feel free to shoot me an email with your order.number if you have any other questions.

 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

New Release Friday!

Today we have VSS Rifles and "At Ease" Hands





Breakdown of the hands is...

Right Hands
-Bottle
-Can
-Mug
-Glass
-Mess Kit Cup

Left Hands
-Cigarette
-Spoon
-Energy/Candy Bar
-Sandwich
-Newspaper/Magazine


Both are available now at our website.

 
   
Made in jp
Death-Dealing Devastator




Stuck in the snow.

 mad robot wrote:

Today we have... "At Ease" Hands


Breakdown of the hands is...

Right Hands
-Bottle
-Can
-Mug
-Glass
-Mess Kit Cup

Left Hands
-Cigarette
-Spoon
-Energy/Candy Bar
-Sandwich
-Newspaper/Magazine


You are the hero we don't deserve!
   
Made in us
Near Golden Daemon Caliber





Affton, MO. USA

Jack Flask wrote:
 mad robot wrote:

Today we have... "At Ease" Hands


Breakdown of the hands is...

Right Hands
-Bottle
-Can
-Mug
-Glass
-Mess Kit Cup

Left Hands
-Cigarette
-Spoon
-Energy/Candy Bar
-Sandwich
-Newspaper/Magazine


You are the hero we don't deserve!

Heroes don’t rape other people’s wallets

LOL, Theo your mind is an amazing place, never change.-camkierhi 9/19/13
I cant believe theo is right.. damn. -comradepanda 9/26/13
None of the strange ideas we had about you involved your sexual orientation..........-Monkeytroll 12/10/13

I'd put you on ignore for that comment, if I could...Alpharius 2/11/14 
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

Well #$%^.

Those hands are exactly what I need to do my civilian mob.

What excuse do I have now?

 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

New Release Friday!! Today we have Soft Kepis, Face Scarves, and Sign Shields.

What a great time to be alive!

www.madrobotminiatures.com






 
   
Made in gb
Disgusting Nurgling




Bellshill

Is there anyway to get this stuff in the UK?

I know I could order direct, but postage will likely kill my enthusiasm.
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

Mr.Giggles wrote:
Is there anyway to get this stuff in the UK?

I know I could order direct, but postage will likely kill my enthusiasm.

Apart from standard shipping, I offer free shipping on orders over $60.

 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

New Release Friday!!! Today we have Heads with Patrol Caps and 3 different sets of kneeling legs!








 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

Just released out new mortar team today. Arms from 6 different regiments, more to follow in a few weeks.



Mad Robot Miniatures

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/05/19 23:01:16


 
   
Made in jp
Regular Dakkanaut




Superb!!

Ordered.
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

Happy to announce the release of our latest regiment, the Maraconi Nighthawks!

Available in a landing fire team and and standing fire team, they are ready to drop onto your battlefields and into your hearts!

The two base teams are available now. Individual components and some additional heads will be available Saturday.


This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/05/19 23:00:18


 
   
Made in us
Krazed Killa Kan






Columbus, Oh

you understand that these will most likely be known as the Macaroni Nighthawks.. and someone will paint them electric yellow...

hmmm....

2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

Order of St Ursula (Sisters of Battle): W-2, L-1, T-1
Get of Freki (Space Wolves): W-3, L-1, T-1
Hive Fleet Portentosa (Nids/Stealers): W-6, L-4, T-0
Omega Marines (vanilla Space Marine): W-1, L-6, T-2
Waagh Magshak (Orks): W-4, L-0, T-1
A.V.P.D.W.: W-0, L-2, T-0

www.40korigins.com
bringing 40k Events to Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Oh. Ask me for more info! 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

 porkuslime wrote:
you understand that these will most likely be known as the Macaroni Nighthawks.. and someone will paint them electric yellow...

hmmm....

You should buy at least 2 or 3 teams...there are lots of yellows out there

 
   
Made in ca
Regular Dakkanaut





There won't be a delay on orders after Friday, right?

The Kool-Aid Man is NOT cool! He's a public menace, DESTROYING walls and buildings so he can pour his sugary juice out for people!"- Linkara on the Kool-Aid Man

htj wrote:I break my conscripts down into squads of ten, then equip them with heavy weapons and special weapons. I pay 1pt to upgrade their WS, BS and Ld, then combine them into larger squads when deployed. I've found them to be quite effective.
 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

Lord Castellan wrote:
There won't be a delay on orders after Friday, right?
Incorrect, if you're concerned about long order delays, I recommend waiting until June 1st. I'm only opening on Friday to accomadate several people who want to buy tanks.

 
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

I just got ahold of one of my holy grails, RT Imperial Guard!

With no guns...

Now who do I know who can help me out?

 
   
Made in us
Rough Rider with Boomstick




Chandler, AZ

 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
I just got ahold of one of my holy grails, RT Imperial Guard!

With no guns...

Now who do I know who can help me out?

Text me on Facebook

 
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

The order is already in!

Thanks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/06/24 16:45:14


 
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: