Based one of many 8th edition discussions, I'm interested in trying to get an idea of one's ideal game scale.
So, the question I propose is "If you were to redesign 40k to any scale you wanted, what size model would make an ideal centerpiece (single, largest model) to an army/team?"
- Do you mean Grothammer 40k?
- Average-sized infantry: Officer, sergeant, Nob, etc.
- Large/elite infantry: Terminator, Tyranid Warrior, Wraith, Crisis Suit, etc.
- Small, light vehicles and MCs: Trukk, Chimera, Rhino, Raider etc.
- Large vehicles and MCs: Leman Russ, Land Raider, Carnifex, C'Tan
- "Borderline superheavy": Wraithknight, Imperial Knight, etc.
- Superheavy/GMC: Stompa, Baneblade, etc.
- "Extra Large Superheavy": Thunderhawk, Gargant, Imperator Titan, etc.
- My army is the planet you're fighting on