This is my first time using the salt and hair spray method for weathering as well as my first experimentation with oil washing (I am now in love with it!). Overall, I think I could have used more orange for the rust coat on the crashed lander, but some of the orange kind of shows on the defense line. I was not sure if these needed to be in their own separate threads but since I am wanting to show off the same method on two models I figured they could go in one thread. I am still kind of new to the whole idea of showing off my work, but I am really open to learning from others input.
For the photography side, I used my Nikon L110 and I came up with a nice black background to help display the pieces.