What is Battlestar Galactica: Fleet Battles ?
In the aftermath of an overwhelming Cylon attack, the last remnants of humanity gathered in a desperate bid to escape their impending doom. At the head of this fleet is the Battlestar Galactica
Battlestar Galactica: Fleet Battles, is a Fleet Scale Tabletop Miniatures game set in the universe of the BSG
- The Factions are the Cylon and Colonial Fleet
- UGOIGO Activiation system, with 3 main points, Move, Shoot, Action.
- A D6
Shooting, and damage system, with additional modifiers.
- An in depth Fleet builder, down to Fighter squadron loadouts and upgrades.
- A Battle Card Deck for both factions, containing unique special moves and actions.
Hey everyone !
So after months of working on the rules Paradigm and Myself have got our first Alpha draft ready for you guys to check out.
In this first draft we have the following contents.
- Basic Unit profiles and a basic Fleet construction system that will be expanded upon.
- The Main Rules of Initiative, Activation, Moving, Shooting, Damage, Actions, and Special Rules.
Our Future content goals are:
- Flesh out Ship, Squadron and weapon profiles that will be on Printable Cards with tokens.
- Rules for Boarding actions
- Missiles and Nukes
- Full Battle Card decks for both factions
-Both generic and themed missons.
This is our number 1 priority, we need you guys out in the Dakka community to offer us your thoughts and ideas on the game so far. We would love for you guys to sit down and slap some models/ paper cutouts on a table and just have a go at the game, make notes and let us know how it goes ! We are at a stage now that play testing is essential for us to be able to refine the rules, make sure we are on track with what we have already and help for future development.
Attatched is a copy of the Alpha Draft and Some cutouts of some BSG
I would like to take this oppertunity thankyou all for taking the time to read or even play these rules and offer us your most valuable feedback.
"So say we all"