Switch Theme:

Ork Deff Dread - CC Welcome  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in au
Roarin' Runtherd






Hey guys, 8th inspired me to get back into Orks, so this is the first model I've painted in 3 years or so. Took me 20 hours or so and fairly happy with the outcome. After some feedback to help improve future models. Cheers




   
Made in us
Hardened Veteran Guardsman





Looks good! Any reason why there's weathering/dirt everywhere except the skull faceplate? I can imagine the the Ork inside wanting "Ta make sure dey know I'm gonna crump 'em" but didn't want to force my interpretation on your model.
   
Made in au
Roarin' Runtherd






 SuspiciousSucculent wrote:
Looks good! Any reason why there's weathering/dirt everywhere except the skull faceplate? I can imagine the the Ork inside wanting "Ta make sure dey know I'm gonna crump 'em" but didn't want to force my interpretation on your model.


Thank you!

Whilst maybe a bit unorky to clean anything, I quite liked the stark contrast between the mostly clean white and the yellow.
   
Made in us
Guarded Grey Knight Terminator





Looking for the Rest of the II Legion

Really liking the rust effects; worn down as it should be as an Ork Mek.

"My friend, you would not tell with such high zest, to children ardent for some desperate glory the old lie, Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori."
Grey Knights ~ 3500, Fully Painted =][= Space Wolves ~ 4000, Fully Painted =][= Prosperine Exiles ~ WIP =][= Sons of Altia ~ WIP
 
   
Made in us
Hardened Veteran Guardsman





 Jangus wrote:
 SuspiciousSucculent wrote:
Looks good! Any reason why there's weathering/dirt everywhere except the skull faceplate? I can imagine the the Ork inside wanting "Ta make sure dey know I'm gonna crump 'em" but didn't want to force my interpretation on your model.


Thank you!

Whilst maybe a bit unorky to clean anything, I quite liked the stark contrast between the mostly clean white and the yellow.


It does look quite good. And while it may be unorky, nothing stops them from bullying a grot to do the cleaning
   
Made in au
Roarin' Runtherd






 Aetare wrote:
Really liking the rust effects; worn down as it should be as an Ork Mek.


Thanks a lot, very much appreciated

 SuspiciousSucculent wrote:
 Jangus wrote:
 SuspiciousSucculent wrote:
Looks good! Any reason why there's weathering/dirt everywhere except the skull faceplate? I can imagine the the Ork inside wanting "Ta make sure dey know I'm gonna crump 'em" but didn't want to force my interpretation on your model.


Thank you!

Whilst maybe a bit unorky to clean anything, I quite liked the stark contrast between the mostly clean white and the yellow.


It does look quite good. And while it may be unorky, nothing stops them from bullying a grot to do the cleaning


Haha yes, very good point!
   
 
Forum Index » Painting & Modeling Showcase
Go to: