Quite good. You're very much in the same style as Tabletop Tactics which is a great thing to ape (they're the only things on the internet I pay to watch outside of Netflix).
1) Work on trimming some of the explanations. The bit on your deployment of the Eldar was a bit long winded. We don't need to know quite so much. Just a cursory "they're watching the back field, these guys are the attacking force". You could trim this a good bit and we'll still understand.
2) The bearded fellow was talkative enough, the other guy wasn't. A big part of a good battle report is charisma, banter, and talking etc. I know it's the first report but the Ultramarines player looked a bit gun shy. The primary reason I pay for Tabletop Tactics is because they're charismatic, fun to watch, laughing and having a good time...it has little to nothing to do with the models/gaming. Without that, it's just "another battle report" and there are hundreds of them on YouTube.
3) You had a couple of minor rules issues and missed, but that's...going to happen. It happens in every battle report on every channel I've seen.
4) The banner looks good, the table looks good, models are painted well. The editing is good, cut screens are professional looking. You have the "quality" down very well for a first report. That's all good so far.
5) Camera work is pretty good, very steady and covers the right stuff. I'm only 1 hour and fifteen in, but it's all done well enough - definitely to the standard of most other channels.
Overall, top notch.