John's Plastic Legions Blog inspired me to start a thread on Dakka outlining New Year's Resolutions. However, it wasn't until I saw that JohnHwangDD had added his to his User Profile that I realized that the User Profile would be a good place to keep them.
- You need to be logged in.
- Click on your user name in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This should take you to your profile screen.
- The left hand column should be your avatar, your occupation, post count, etc.
- The right hand column should have the following:
- View Threads Subscribed to by
- Topics started:
- Messages posted:
- Gallery Images:
- username Dakka Home Page:There is a dakka article reserved exclusively for your usage and only you (and admins) are allowed to edit it. Read our Article Tutorial to learn how to edit your page. You can use your page for anything wargaming or dakka related. You could list your favourite dakka threads of all time, show us your favourite dakka quotes, fill out detailed information about your hobby and life (even use it as a general blog!). To access your personal article, go to
- Click on the link after "To access your personal article go to _____"
- Use #signs to create a numbered list of your resolutions.
- If you want to categorize things in your User Profile Article, put == == around the titles like this ==New Year's Resolutions 2009==.
Please note: No one but you (and me, but not many else) will be able to edit your User Profile article. So unless you annoy me on the forums don't be afraid that I'd want to vandalize your pages.
It's not like this is the OT Zone, after all...
- 1 http://plasticlegions.blogspot.com/2008/12/your-gaming-new-year-resolutions.html
- 2 http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/225826.page
- 3 http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/User:JohnHwangDD#Resolutions
- 4 Only if you dare. Don't forget the goggles. http://otzone.proboards.com/index.cgi?