I'm an Excel geek, I admit it. So I created a simple Excel worksheet to track all of my monthly vows: open projects, what I plan to do, and what I accomplished. The worksheet has also been reformatted with the DakkaDakka palette.
Here is the file: Ifurita-dakka vows tracker and an example of what it looks like:
How to use
- Download the file
- Erase all of project plans
- Type in your own open projects in Column B
- Mark your existing progress with "x" and planned worked with a "P". The color shading should be automatically applied
- If you have more than 20 open projects (God save your soul), then just hightlight any line before the solid gold line and insert a new line, the formatting should automatically be applied.
- As you make progress, mark off completed steps by changing the p's to x's
To copy as a picture that you can upload:
- Highlight the cells you want
- Hold down SHIFT, then go to the Edit Menu, select Copy Picture (as shown on screen, bitmap)
- Paste into your favorite graphics program, save
That's about it.