Quick n Easy Gore!
- PVA glue
- A pinch of flour
- A few Rice crispies- other cereals will probably work too :P
- No this is not a recipie! Well kinda
- Red paint- I've used Crimson Gore
- A purple wash - Leviathan Purple in this case
- Some kind of body part- I've used a bolter
- Gloss- I've used G.W gloss but a coat of PVA would probably do
This was made off the cuff today in a couple of minutes, the measurements aren't exact and you'll know when to add more or less ;-)
Mix some PVA glue with the pinch of flour, add some red paint into the mix, it will turn pink but just add more red until you get a satisfying blood colour
Crush a rice crispie and add it to the mix, add how ever many you want until you get a good gore consistency ( i put in a whole one for good measure )
With everything still wet add some purple wash to give the gore some meat
When dry add some gloss to give a moist effect!
If anyone tries this out let me know how it worked for you and please adapt it and post some pics! :P