Switch Theme:

Transaction Report: disel24  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Dakka Veteran

I agreed to the following trade August 8th:

My:
Carnifex (Primed White)

His:
Current SM Codex and $7

We said we'd ship out immediately, then I received the following after asking if he had shipped yet:

From: disel24
To: lucasbuffalo
Date: 2012/08/28 18:52:29
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Nids/sm/$$
Hey man. Sorry it's been a bit I get bogged down and lose track.You should get the SM book with the 7 cash (inside the book) in the next little bit. I did get the big boy and he was in one piece! woot! Sorry for not responding sooner!

After receiving nothing for quite some time, I inquired again and received:
From: disel24
To: lucasbuffalo
Date: 2012/09/14 22:28:42
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Nids/sm/$$
Still nothing? Give it until next Tuesday. If you don't get it on Tuesday tell me, I know a guy in my gaming club that wants to sell his codex, I will buy it and send you another one.

Still nothing on Tuesday so I told him. He replies:
From: disel24
To: lucasbuffalo
Date: 2012/09/19 22:45:08
Send me your address again so I can mail out this second copy. Worse case you get two

I asked him this time, to take from the $7 and buy a DC # if he had to. He never replied. It's now been a week since my last message and he's been active on Dakka, including opening a new trading thread. I'm a patient guy, but 2 months after the agreed upon ship date and STILL no item or even a DC # is too much for me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/09/27 23:30:30

Made in us
Grey Knight Purgator firing around corners

Lewiston, Id

Hello. I am here to admit that I have been a total flake. Yep I admit it. I sent out the first item and didn't get a DC for it, that's on me. This is why I have purchased another codex to send to him because I didn't feel it was fair to him to make a blunder of that size and not try to rectify it.

However my downfall has been this week where I thought I would try to send out multiple items at once and I've ended up waiting far too long to do it. To make matters worse instead of communicating I've been to embarrassed to say anything. So I owe an apology for that as well.

I'll be sending out your Codex in the morning, I'll be posting the DC on this thread. Once again I humbly apologize

5000pts
5000pts
5000pts
3000pts

Made in us
Been Around the Block

Out of curiosity have you sent the rest of the stuff from my trade yet. You said you have recieved the Eldar but havent gotten a d/c about all the GK.

Again though thanks for send a Storm Raven early. Its is going to be Ready for my tourney on Saturday and will be a big help.

Made in us
Grey Knight Purgator firing around corners

Lewiston, Id

Enochi, I was waiting on the Farseer that you sent out, once I received that I would send out the rest. I was hoping it would be waiting for me when I get home so I can mail out the rest to you in the morning.

I already have two other packages going out.. one to LB here and another to vhwolf so adding yours would be a breeze

5000pts
5000pts
5000pts
3000pts

Made in us
[DCM]
Dankhold Troggoth

Shadeglass Maze

Title edited to be "transaction report".

Lucasbuffalo and Enochi, if you could post tomorrow morning that you've received valid delivery confirmation numbers if/when you do, that'd be helpful.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/09/27 23:31:56

Made in us
Grey Knight Purgator firing around corners

Lewiston, Id

RT I will definitely be posting Lucas' package tomorrow, I will not be posting Enochi's until I receive the rest of that trade. I will happily CC you on his DC number when I send it to him if it will make things go smoothly. Thanks!

5000pts
5000pts
5000pts
3000pts

Made in us
Jealous that Horus is Warmaster

New York City

Have you ever recieved the mawloc and warriors that I sent? We talked over text and I figured if the post lost it that it was no big deal.

People I have traded with sucessfully
Rurouni Benshin, Eternalhero1983, Shas'O Dorian, Tsilber, Grimku, Rothrich, Frankenberry, Thecupcakecowboy, Bottomfeeder, Ephrael, Ted234521, Kai, XghostmakerX, Pretre, Threedguru, labmouse42, zeke48, AnnomanderRake, badguyshaveallthefun, Kavik_Whitescar, Dependence, Malaur, Greyguy13, ultraatma

Made in us
Grey Knight Purgator firing around corners

Lewiston, Id

Myrthan - sadly I never received those :( I've kept my eye out but to no avail unfortunately.

5000pts
5000pts
5000pts
3000pts

Made in us
Jealous that Horus is Warmaster

New York City

Ah well then it's no big deal

People I have traded with sucessfully
Rurouni Benshin, Eternalhero1983, Shas'O Dorian, Tsilber, Grimku, Rothrich, Frankenberry, Thecupcakecowboy, Bottomfeeder, Ephrael, Ted234521, Kai, XghostmakerX, Pretre, Threedguru, labmouse42, zeke48, AnnomanderRake, badguyshaveallthefun, Kavik_Whitescar, Dependence, Malaur, Greyguy13, ultraatma

Made in us
[DCM]
Dankhold Troggoth

Shadeglass Maze

Update?

Made in us
Grey Knight Purgator firing around corners

Lewiston, Id

I'm at the post office as I type this, confirmation numbers in a moment

Automatically Appended Next Post:
Lucasbuffalo
Confirmation #03103200000016572846

Vhwolf
Confirmation #03112550000151034890

I have pm'd Enochi a couple of times to get an update on the far seer, or at least a dc# so that I could send out his army but have not heard back from him as of this time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/09/28 18:41:41

5000pts
5000pts
5000pts
3000pts

Made in us
Dakka Veteran

Codex and $6 received. My transaction is complete.

Forum Index » Dakka Swap Shop
Go to: