Switch Theme:

how big is your army, and what's in it?  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

So, in your army(ies) what faction do you collect, which units are in the army, how many of those units are there, how much of it is painted, and how many points?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/09/04 11:57:20

Made in de
Ladies Love the Vibro-Cannon Operator

Hamburg

Well, I have two tournament armies, Eldar and Necrons.
Both are fully painted and I have about 5,000 pts each.

Next I have a GK army of about 3,000 pts and a BA company with 100 jump packers plus ICs, Baal Predators, Landspeeders, Dreads, and Landraiders.

Finally, I have a smaller DA army with about 2,500 pts, Termies, Bikers, robed Vets, and Green Marines.

I got rid of my Orks and CSM/Daemon armies. DE has been sold half way.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/09/04 06:35:00

Former moderator 40kOnline

Lanchester's square law - please obey in list building!

Illumini: "And thank you for not finishing your post with a "" I'm sorry, but after 7200 's that has to be the most annoying sign-off ever."

Armies: Eldar, Necrons, Blood Angels, Grey Knights; World Eaters (30k); Bloodbound; Cryx, Circle, Cyriss

Made in ie
Norn Queen

Dublin, Ireland

Stick a Y into army OP. Otherwise its a funny thread title :p

Dman137 wrote:
goobs is all you guys will ever be

By 1-irt: Still as long as Hissy keeps showing up this is one of the most entertaining threads ever.

"Feelin' goods, good enough".

Made in nz
Boom! Leman Russ Commander

New Zealand

Well, I never skip arm day so it's fairly big.

5000

Made in gb
Thermo-Optical Hac Tao

Gosport, UK

Not huge. Mostly bone and skin, I think there's some muscle in there somewhere but you wouldn't know.

Made in au
Camouflaged Zero

Australia

My arms suck :(

My Sisters are mostly Battle Sisters with various weapons, a few vehicles and a small number of Seraphim. I have Repentia and Arco-Flagellants, but only for the models.

My Nids are over a hundred small bugs (Gaunts, Stealers), a couple of dozen of Warrior-sized models, a handful of MCs and two FMCs.

EDIT: Forgot the Assassins! I have one of each.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/09/04 08:09:41

Order of the Ebon Chalice, 2,624pts
Officio Assassinorum, 570pts
Hive Fleet Viracocha, 3,673pts
562pts

Made in us
Blood-Drenched Death Company Marine

Little Rock, Arkansas

BA: 100ish assault marines, 40 tac marines, 60 scouts, 20 devs, every codex character and the death storm ones, 12 dreads, 30 terminators, 3 preds, 1 Baal pred, 2 whirlwinds, 6 Razorbacks, 5 drop pods, 1 vindicator, 4 land raiders, 2 storm ravens, 5 chaplains, 7 librarians, 7 sanguinary priests, 5 captains, 30 sanguinary guard, 30 death company.

Ultras: 1 sgt telion who guest stars as a commander of "red ultramarines" sometimes.

Assassins: 1 of each

Knights: paladin, errant, crusader

Titans: Reaver Titan

Needless to say, I love apocalypse games.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/09/04 08:24:31

20000+ points
Tournament reports:
1234567

Made in gb
Grim Dark Angels Interrogator-Chaplain

The Rock

Fixed

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2015/09/04 08:26:06

AoV's Hobby Blog 29/04/18 The Tomb World stirs p44
How to take decent photos of your models
There's a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand
Most importantly, Win or Lose, always try to have fun.
Armies Legion: Dark Angels

Made in us
Jovial Plaguebearer of Nurgle

Leicester

Blight Angels I can easily make 2000 points for them I have 19 plague marines Typhus Forgeworld Sorceror of Nurgle Metal Sorceror with Staff Kranon Hellbrute 30+ cultists 3 oblits 2 predators 3 rhinos a land raider a defiler 6/7 terminators 6 bikes 5 raptors. Out of that only Typhus The Forgeworld Sorceror 10 of the plague marines and the land raider are fully painted

I have roughly 1k of Daemons which includes a GuO 21 Horrors 10 Plague Bearers 4 Nurgling Bases 1 Changeling which I use as a herald a Burning Chariot which is all painted

Made in no
Stealthy Grot Snipa

Eldar: I think it's about 8,000 points. I don't have Hemlocks, Striking Scorpions, Fire Prisms, and Baharroth. Otherwise I have multiples of everything, including 20 metal Wraithguard, 7 grav tanks, 6 Vypers, 2 Wraithknights, approximately one million Fire Dragons, and a ludicrous amount of independent characters.

Blood Angels: 8-10,000 points. Some of it can only be used for vanillas, like Centurions and LSS, and I don't have a single Tactical Marine or Drop Pod. I have 4 Land Raiders, a bunch of FW stuff, a bunch of jump pack marines, including DC, Sanguinary Guard, etc, and all the characters.

Harlequins: 1,500 points. 1 Solitaire, 3 Shadowseers, 3 Death Jesters, 3 Troupes, 2 Starweavers, 4 Skyweavers, 1 Voidweaver.

Tau: 2,500ish points. 2 Commanders and Farsight, 2 Crisis Bodyguards, 10 regular Crisis Suits, 1 Hazard Suit, 2 Y'Vahras, 1 R'varna, 2 Riptides, 6 Broadsides and a bunch of drones.

"The Emporer is a rouge trader."
- Charlie Chaplain.

Made in se
Longtime Dakkanaut

Tau: Over 3000 points, Mostly infantry, 73 Fire Warriors 51 Kroot, 13 Crisis Suits, 2 Riptides, 6 Broadsides, 9 Stealth suits, Plus a few HQ's and a couple of devilfish and a Piranha

Space Wolves: Over 3000 points with 30 Grey Hunters, 5 Thunderwolf Cavalry, 10 Scouts, 3 Rhinos, 1 Land Raider, 2 Rifleman Dreadnoughts, 6 Missile Launcher Longfangs, 4 Lascannon Longfabngs, 2 Longfang sergeants, 6 Terminators, And a whole bunch of characters and HQ's..

Necrons: Somewhere between 2000 and 3000 points with 32 Warriors, 10 Immortals, 10 Deathmarks, 5 Lych Guard, 5 Praetorians, 3 Wraiths, 2 Annihilation Barges, And some other stuff..

Imperial Guard: Havent counted the points but I have 149 infantry and a bunch of vehicles..

Made in gb
Grim Dark Angels Interrogator-Chaplain

The Rock

Dark Angels: Probably 4000+ points. 30 Tac Marines, 10 Dev Marines, 10 Assault Marines, x2 Predators,x1 Whirlwind,x2 Razorbacks, x1 Drop Pod,x1 LRR,x2 Vindicators, 6 Bikes, x1 Attack Bike, x1 LS Typhoon,x3 Dreadnoughts, x20 DW Terminators, x5 Knights and a few HQs

Dark Eldar: 3000 ish points (I haven't looked at them recently): x30 Kabalites, 20 Wyches w/ x4 Raiders, x5 Incubi, Lots of beasts (Clawed Fiends, Khymerae), x5 Hellions, x2 Ravagers, x1 Reaper, x1 Razorwing, x1 Voidraven, x6 Jetbikes, x6 Grotesques, x10 Wracks, x3 Talos, x1 Cronos, 3 Haemonculi, 2 Archons and their bodyguards

Necrons 3000ish points: x30 Warriors x10 Immortals, x2 Triarch Stalkers, x5 Praetorians, x10 Lychguard, x5 Deathmarks, x3 Wraiths, x2 Doom Scythes, x3 Tomb Spyders, CCB, x1 Monolith, x1 C'tan Shard, x3 Acanthrites, x1 Tomb Stalker, and a few HQs

AoV's Hobby Blog 29/04/18 The Tomb World stirs p44
How to take decent photos of your models
There's a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand
Most importantly, Win or Lose, always try to have fun.
Armies Legion: Dark Angels

Made in gb
Sneaky Sniper Drone

SE England

I've got about 1750 points of Tau and just over 1000 points of Dark Angels.

For the greater good...

Made in us
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot

PA Unitied States

Eldar is my most extensive collection: I've been playing them since around the late 1990's the first codex I used for them was 3rd edition, but I started painting guardians before that.

fully Painted list
All Phoenix Lords
Eldrad
Yriel
Farseers -2 one Sspear
Spirit seer- 1
Warlocks- 13 3 Sspear
Autarch 3 all differently equiped
Bonesinger LE release model

30 Guardians
30 Dire Avengers
15 Jetbikes (classic style 1 SCannon every 3)
10 Rangers

10 Banshees
10 Striking Scorpions
20 Wrathguard w/Wraith Cannon
6 Wraithguard w flamers
12 Fire Dragons
2 Vipers

1 Crimson Hunter
5 Shning Spears
10 Swooping Hawks
20 Warp Spiders

3 Wave Serpents w extra turrets
10 Dark reapers
3 Fire Prisims/ Falcons....back in the day when the kit first came out they gave you both turrets a metal fire prism and the plastic falcon in the same box
3 Heavy weapon platform magnitized all weapons
3 War walkers
2 Wraithlords

1 Wraithknight

Phoenix Bomber

Grey and glued or unbuilt
Nightwing
2 Crimson hunters
Night spinner
Revenant Titan
5 dark reapers
20 Storm Guardians
illic
10 rangers
3 war walkers
15 jetbikes
1 Wraithlord
1 Viper

22 yrs in the hobby
:Eldar: 10K+ pts, 2500 pts
1850 pts
Vampire Counts 4000+

Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut

Necrons, I have roughly 11000 points.

An easier question is: What don't I have? Tirarch Praetorians, Triarch Stalkers, Night Shroud Bomber.

Made in us
Hellish Haemonculus

Boskydell, IL

Dark Eldar, ~10,000 pts. I've got some of everything except for mandrakes and a Voidraven. Nothing painted.

Space Marines ~5000 pts. Drop Pods and infantry mostly. Almost all painted.

Welcome to the Freakshow!

(Leadership-shenanigans for Eldar of all types.)

Made in us
Shadowy Grot Kommittee Memba

The Great State of New Jersey

I can’t give points because I haven’t played a game since 5th edition:

Tau
15 crisis suits, varying armaments
6 stealth suits
3x11 Vespid Stingwings
1 Devilfish

I had significantly more than this (4 squads of firewarriors, 3 squads of pathfinders, 10 Piranhas, 3 broadsides, 3 hammerheads, barracuda, 3 sniper drone teams, 2-3 more devilfish, probably around 40 drones) but I had to sell most of it to pay bills after losing my job. I also had about 280 kroot, 8 hounds, and a krootox, now I’m down to about 200 warriors (again, sold the rest to pay bills), all still on sprue.

Tyranids
27 Shrikes/Warriors
Swarmlord
Flyrant
3 Tyrant Guard
3 Venomthropes
16 Genestealers
90 Hormagaunts
2 Carnifexes
Trygon Prime

I also had 9 Lictors + Deathleaper as well, but again, sold to pay bills.

Eldar
15 Dark Reapers
10 Fire Dragons
20 Dire Avengers
30 Warp Spiders
All Phoenix Lords (inc. Forgeworld Illyrith or however you spell that)
Foot Autarch
Bike Autarch
Bike Seer
10 Bike Warlocks
Foot Seer (I have 2 I think?)
Spirit Seer
A couple foot warlocks
10 Wraithguard
18 Shadow Specters
3 Wave Serpents

Up until 2 weeks ago I had 3 more wave serpents and a Vauls Wrath Battery (which I sold, but not because I needed money, I’m employed now lol)

Militarum Tempestus
60 Scions
3 Avenger Strike Fighters
(need to get 2 command squads still)

Chaos Daemons (Im prolyl going to forget a lot of stuff)
60 Horrors
20 Daemonettes
15 Plaguebearers
40 Bloodletters (possibly 60, I cant remember for sure)
54 Nurgling Swarms
27 (or 30?) Screamers
3 Plague Drones
20 Seekers
3 Burning Chariots
1 Cannon of Khorne
2 Soul Grinders (1 is a plague hulkor whatever the nurgle forgeworld variant is called)
27 Flamers
6 Bloodcrushers
Masque
Blue Scribes
Changeling
Slaanesh Herald
Nurgle Herald/Epedemius
4 Tzeentch Heralds
Khorne Herald
Greater Daemon of Nurgle
Daemon Prince/Greater Daemon stand-in converted from Balrog

Chaos Marines (Meant to be Allies to my Daemons, they’ve evolved a bit past that I think)
20 Cultists
10 Warp Talons/Raptors
6 Chosen
1 Lord
2 Defilers
1 Forgefiend

Space Marines (mostly various odds n ends)
Minotaurs Contemptor (Enkomi?)
2 Minotaurs Special Characters (Moloch & ?)
Carcharadon Special Character (Tyberos, the Red Wake)
10 Terminators
Additional Contemptor Dreadnought
Unknown quantity of legacy armor Mk marines (20?)

Im considering unloading a pretty significant quantity of that stuff, I just cant make up my mind on what I want to move and what I want to keep.

CoALabaer wrote:
Wargamers hate two things: the state of the game and change.

Made in us
Shas'la with Pulse Carbine

Orks!

Ghazzy
Zagstruck
Handfull of warbosses
Painboy
Weirdboy
Couple Meks and Big meks
Bunch of nobs
300 or so boys
30+ grots
10 bustas
10 lootas
5 mek guns
3 kans
2 Wagons
2 Trucks
10 stormboyz
6 meganobz
8 bikers
1 rokkit buggy

Down with Allies, Solo 2016!

Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut

Orlando

Lets see, Ill use my Legion army as a whole before I split it up into two Legions. It was more fun although I rarely used it as a whole block. right around 7500 if memory serves
It was Apoc and I fielded several FoCs in several RoWs
HQ
Konrad Curze (Kabuki model long before FW made one)
Command Squad with 5 guys, jump packs and chain glaives
-Apothecary Centurion with jump pack, power sword
-Moritat Jump pack, two plasma pistols(before the nerf)
-Master of Signals
-Sevatar
-Generic Centurion with jump pack and twin lightning claws

-Troops
20 Tac marines
20 Tac Marines
20 Assault Marines, all with melta bombs
20 Assault Marines all with melta bombs
10 Terror Squad guys, armed for close combat in a drop pod
10 Terror Squad guys with volkite chargers(?) in a drop pod
10 Terror Squad Guys with volkite chargers)?) in a drop pod

Plasma support squad x6 guys in a drop pod
Melta Support Squad x6 guys in a drop pod
Flamer support squad x 6 guys in a drop pod

Elites
5 Terminators plasma blasters, combi plasmas, fists
5 Terminatos reaper, combi bolters, fists
Contemptor Mortis with twin Kheres and a dreadclaw
2 apothecaries

Fast
Night Raptors x 10
Lightning two kraken missiles and 2 TL autocannon
Death Storm Drop pod

Heavy
Tactical Heavy support squad 6 missile launchers
Tactical Heavy Support Squad 6 volkite culverines
Fire Raptor
Sicarian
Spartan flare shield and ceramite
Land Raider ceramite
Caestus Assault Ram

At the time it was all painted in NL. I have since retasked the terminators, Spartan, ram, raider, 10 tac marines, and missile heavy support to IWs and added a siege master centurian, special character, another full squad of terminators converted to Tyrants and a couple rhinos, and a Glaive.

Infantrymen do not die, they go to heaven and regroup.

Made in us
The Marine Standing Behind Marneus Calgar

Upstate, New York

Around 9,000 points of Ultramarines, although I’ve not counted the points since the last codex. All painted (I don’t count minis as part of the army until it is)

Reinforced battle company (the 3rd), with about 40 1st company vets and 25 scouts. Smattering of tanks, transports, bikes, HQs, and spare guys to swap in for weapons.

(pic slightly out of date)

Eldar is my on and off again second army, and I could probably stretch to 1,500 points painted. I might have another 750 left to paint. Saim Hann jetbikes primarily, with an assortment of other things collected either back in RT/2nd ed or within the last couple of years.

Made in us
Fiery Bright Wizard

Idaho

I'll bite.

(Only my current, of course, none of my past armies)

Dark Eldar, 170 pts. tops:
1 Archon (Painted)

Warmachine Rhulic Mercenaries, 14, not counting 'jack points. :
1 Gorten Grundback (Painted)
10 Horgenhold Forge Guard (Painted)
2 Grundback Gunners (Still in mail)

30K Death Guard Legion, 7,000 pts. :
1 Mortarion (Painted)
1 Typhon (Painted)
1 Praetor in Cataphractii (Primed)
6 Centurions (2 Painted, 2 Primed, 2 in mail)
> Master of signal
> Forge Lord in Cataphractii
> Librarian
> Chaplain
> Primus Medicae
> Champion/Vigilator/Mortait
2 Navigators (1 bare, 1 primed)
1 5-man command squad (4 painted, 1 in mail)

20 Tactical marines (Assembled)
10 Breacher marines (Assembled, Sgt. Painted)
10 Breacher Marines (Painted)

3 Dreadnoughts (Primed)
5 Death Shroud (In mail)
10 Cataphractii Terminators (5 primed, 5 in mail)

1 Land raider (bare)
1 vindicator (old model, bare)

3 Land Speeders (Painted, though wrong scheme )
5 Seeker marines (Painted)

1 Eversor assassin (deadpool model, Painted)

1 Bastion (Painted)
1 Aegis line (painted)
1 Honored Imperium (Painted)
18 barbed wire upgrade bits (dangerous terrain, great since my army has move through cover) (Painted)

Funny thing is, I'm still league away from being happy with the death guard army

I'll never be able to repay CA for making GW realize that The Old World was a cash cow, left to die in a field.

Made in us
Water-Caste Negotiator

Might as well do inventory

Tau:
Spoiler:

1 Commander R'alai
1 Commander Farsight
1 Commander Shadowsun
2 Battlesuit Commanders
1 Ethereal with Honor Blade
1 Cadre Fireblade

2 XV104 Riptides (Fully Magnetized)
1 XV109 Y'Varha Riptide

24 Fire Warriors
16 Kroot Carnivores
12 Crisis Battlesuits (9 Fully Magnetized)
1 Devilfish

20+ Drones in assorted configurations
10 Pathfinders

6 HYMP/SMS Broadsides
2 Hammerhead/Skyray (weapons assembled to change)

Tyranids:
Spoiler:

3 Flying Hive Tyrants (1 Fully Magnetized to become Swarmlord/Walkrant)
1 Tervigon (Magnetized)
1 Deathleaper
1 Tyranid Prime

56 Termagants
56 Hormigaunts
12 Tyranid Warriors
15 Tyranid Rippers

2 Hive Crones
10 Gargoyles

3 Venomthropes
3 Zoanthropes & 1 Neurothrope

4 Carnifex (1 is old metal Fex & 2 are magnetized)
1 Toxicrene
1 Tyrannofex (with magentized arms)
1 Trygon Prime
2 Biovores + 9x Spore Mines
2 Tyrannocytes

Grey Knights/Inquisition/Assassins:
Spoiler:

2 Librarians
1 Grandmaster
Kaldor Draigo
Inquisitor Coteaz
Ordo Xenos Inquisitor
Vindicaire Assassin

15 Purifiers
2 Jokero Weaponsmiths
4 Psykers

17 Terminators

5 Interceptors

3 Dreadknights
Land Raider
Storm Raven

I just started Space Marines to add some support for my GK and I'm thinking about creating a Gladius for Red Scorpions
so far I have
Space Marines [Red Scorpions]:
Spoiler:

Sevrin Loth
SM Captain

5 Sternguard (unbuilt)
1 Dreadnought (unbuilt)
10 SM
Droppod (unbuilt)
2 Rhinos/Razorbacks
Stormtalon (Unbuilt)
Devastator Centurions

so there you have it. I spoiler tagged them so they don't eat space. I'm pretty happy with where most of them are except for the space marines. I still have a few more things to add before I can benefit from the Gladius. Though I'm not sure what direction to take with the Auxiliary seeing as fluff wise Red Scorpions don't really utilize scouts or stealth tactics.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/09/04 17:54:19

Made in gb
Hellacious Havoc

Chaos Space Marines

Abaddon the Despoiler
Kharn the Betrayer
Ahriman
Typhus
Huron Blackheart
Dark Apostle
Daemon Prince
Terminator Lord
Kranon the Relentless (DV Lord)

25 cultists (65 next week)
63 Chaos Space Marines
30 Death Guard Plague Marines
40 Khorne Berserkers
18 Thousand Sons
5 possessed
5 Chosen
10 Terminators
2 Hellbrutes
4 Rhinos
15 Bikers + 1 for the Lord
1 Maulerfiend
1 Land Raider
2 Defilers
9 Obliterators

Getting on for about 7000 points

10000

Made in us
Steadfast Grey Hunter

Right about 5000 points of Space Wolves, depending on how they're kitted.

28 Fenrisian Wolves
5 Cyberwolves (modified from Fen Wolves)
30 Grey Hunters (most of whom can be run as WG PA)
15 Blood Claws (most of whom can be run as WG PA)
7 Scouts
1 Rune Priest PA
1 Wolf Priest PA
Njal
10 WGT (1 can be run as Logan, 1 as Arjac, 1 as a Wolf Priest, and 1 as a Rune Priest, or all as WGT)
15 Long Fangs (2 Ancients, 13 Heavy Weapons)
12 TWC (1 can be run as Harald, 1 as Wolf Lord w/TWM, 1 as Iron Priest, 1 as Canis)
4 Drop Pods
2 Rhinos
1 Razorback
1 Land Raider Redeemer
1 Stormwolf
Murderfang (kit bashed)
Bjorn (kit bashed)
Ven Dread w/Blizzard Shield and Fenrisian Great Axe
(Dreads are magnetized, so there are some options in how to run them)

Almost all are WIPs, as far as painting. I bounce around a lot.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2015/09/05 07:37:23

Made in us
Powerful Pegasus Knight

Omaha

I have never really sat down and counted how many points I have total in my armies, but its probably a lot. I will only cover my four most used armies here, otherwise it will be one LONG post.

Spoiler:

Imperial Guard
  • CCS

  • 4 Commissars

  • 2x Platoons with 4 squads each

  • 30x HWT

  • 5x Chimeras

  • 5x Leman Russes

  • Manticore

  • Griffon

  • 3x Sentinels

  • Vendetta

  • Lightning

  • Thunderbolt

  • 2x Baneblades

  • 2x Destroyer tank hunters

  • Tyranids
  • 2x Tyrants

  • 2x Tyrants with wings

  • 2x Tyranid Primes

  • 12x Warriors

  • 80x Hormagaunts

  • 3x Hive Guard

  • 4x Zoanthropes

  • 2x Lictors

  • 10x Genestealers

  • 2x Broodlords

  • 6x Ravener

  • 20x Gargoyles

  • Carnifex

  • 2x Mawlocs

  • Tyrannofex

  • Tau
  • Ethereal

  • Fireblade

  • Commander

  • 6x Battle Suits

  • 9x Stealth Suits

  • Riptide

  • 36x Fire Warriors

  • 20x Kroot

  • 10x Pathfinders

  • 3x Piranhas

  • 4x Broadsides (2 old)

  • Hammerhead

  • 2x Devilfish

  • Space Marines, Imperial Fists
  • 4x Captains

  • 2x Chaplains

  • Librarian

  • Garadon

  • Lysander

  • Command Squad

  • 30x Tactical Marines

  • 10x Sternguard

  • 14x Devastators

  • 4x Rhinos

  • Razorback

  • 10x Assault Marines

  • 10x Vanguard

  • Predator

  • Landraider

  • 3x Dreadnaughts

  • 5x Terminators

  • and probably some stuff I forgot.

    Most of it is unpainted at the moment, but I am working on the IG first in my blog.

    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts."

    Made in us
    Warning From Magnus? Not Listening!

    IL

    I've got about 7k of nids, most of it being small guys. I love to run big swarms and just drown my opponents with bodies. Nothing like scooping off casualties with a shovel

    3 Tyrants
    2 Tervigons (magnetized to run as tyrannofexes)
    3 Tyrant Guard
    1 Prime

    100 Termagants
    90 Hormaguants
    18 Warriors
    40 Genestealers
    10 Ripper Swarms

    6 Zoanthropes
    3 Venomthropes
    2 Hive Guard

    40 Gargoyles
    7 Raveners
    9 Shrikes
    2 Harpies/Hive Crones
    20 Spore Mines

    6 Carnifexes
    2 Tyrannofexes (same as above)
    3 Trygons/Mawlocks

    I still have a lot to pick up. I still need 6 biovores (which I'll also run as pyrovores), 3 lictors, 4 more hive guard, 1 more harpy/hive crone, 2 exocrines/toxicrenes, and 2 maleceptors/haruspexes. All told it will be right around 10k points, and I'll be able to run anything and everything I want.
    I just need to paint them all.....

    This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2015/09/05 20:16:26

    Necrons - 3000 pts
    HH Imperial Militia/Cults - 1000 points Check out my P&M blog! (https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/805464.page)
    Bretonnia - 4500 pts

    Dakka trades (50): Gav99 (3), FenrisianStuart21 (2), gardeth, norrec65, syypher, Sargow, o Oni o, Rommel44, Lloyld, riverrat88, GloboRojo (2), Cocking_08, mickmoon (2), Acardia, Twoshoesvans, Prandtl, Thedragisal, CptJake, toasteroven, allworkandnoclay, CleverAntics (2), system seven, Siphen, Craftbrews, jmsincla, ellis91, HurricaneGirl, Bionic Reaper, quickfuze, VanHallan, quiestdeus, -iPaint-, Shadowblade07, Dez, Gremore, Ph34r, SwordBird, slyndread (2), JoeBobbyWii, VeternNoob, Madoch1, Dax415, CaptainRexKrammer, francieum, Telmenari, Melevolence

    Made in us
    Painlord Titan Princeps of Slaanesh

    5 Imperial Knights...

    and some CSM jenk.

    2 Biker Lords
    20 cultists
    1 drake that i get so much grief for using.
    3+obliterators +15 terminator with magnetic obliterator arms.

    12 AC havocs

    some marines and 10 Blood Letters.

    Made in gb
    Regular Dakkanaut

    United Kingdom

    It would literally take me hours to type up what I have in my four large armies. I try to have everything in the dex if possible (no Khorne or Tzeentch in my CSM/CD army though). I've got over a hundred infantry models for my elder alone and well over 300 troop models for nids (150+ gaunts, 100+ hormies, 30+ warriors, about 15 stands of rippers), 60+ standard CSM and 50+ cultists. Might take a while!

    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

    Made in gb
    Longtime Dakkanaut

    UK

    Blood Angels:
    Death Company, Rhino, Scouts, Librarian

    Orks:
    Shoota Boyz, Warbikers, Deffkoptas, Mek Gunz, Trukks, Lootas, Tankbustas, Painboy

    Tyranids:
    Flyrants, Exocrine, Carnifexes, Harpy, Termagants, Hormagaunts, Gargoyles, Biovores, Venomthrope, Zoanthrope, Malanthrope, Dimachaeron, Spore Mines, Mucolids, Tyrannocytes, Mawloc, Tervigon

    Dark Eldar:
    Kabalites, Wyches, Raiders, Venoms, Archon, Lhamaeans, Haemonculus, Reavers, Cronos, Talos, Razorwings

    Harlequins:
    Troupe, Shadowseer, Deathjester, Solitaire.

    Slowly selling off the rest of my 40k stuff, maybe even stopping Tyranids if the new Codex is gak/overpowered so I couldn't tell how much I've got left of everything. Looking into Infinity, probably keeping Orks and Dark Eldar, Blood Angels too for IoM players who want an ally (will assemble a force for them at some point,focusing on Xenos) as my meta doesn't have a lot of Inifinty players.

    This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2015/09/06 19:51:08

    YMDC = nightmare

    Made in us
    Krazed Killa Kan

    Orks: 90% painted
    2 Warbosses
    2 Painboyz
    1 Weirdboy
    1 Big Mek
    7 Meganobz
    15 Nobz
    15 Tankbustas
    ~100 Boyz
    20 Grots
    4 Deffkoptas
    6 Warbikers
    1 Trukk
    20 Stormboyz
    3 Dakkajets
    5 Battlewagons
    10 Flash Gitz
    6 Killa Kanz
    1 Deff Dread
    5 Lobbas
    20 Lootas

    Tau (80% painted)
    1 Ethereal
    1 Fireblade
    1 Darkstrider
    1 Commander
    9 Crisis Suits
    6 Stealth Suits
    48 Fire Warriors
    32 Kroot
    20 Pathfinders
    2 Piranhas
    2 Devilfish
    3 Broadsides
    2 Hammerheads

    GK + Inq (10% painted, all primed)
    1 Librarian
    1 Brotherhood Champion / Crowe
    9 TEQ
    5 MEQ
    5 Interceptors
    2 Dreadknights
    1 Land Raider (Godhammer)
    1 Inquisitor (Xenos)
    24+ Acolytes
    3 "Jokero" (3 ork meks that may or may not become lobotomized to be count as Jokero)
    2 Psykers
    2 Chimeras

    "Hold my shoota, I'm goin in"
    Armies (7th edition points)
    7000+ Points Death Skullz
    4000 Points
    + + 3000 Points "The Fiery Heart of the Emperor"
    3500 Points "Void Kraken" Space Marines
    3000 Points "Bard's Booze Cruise"

    Forum Index » 40K General Discussion
    Go to: