Switch Theme:

Might makes Right! - Codex Orks 2021 Tactics  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in dk
Longtime Dakkanaut




Danmark

I was under the impression we could still run patrols but just didnt need to fill the troop slots because we physically couldnt.

But fair enough, outriders it is.

Hope, is the first step on the road to disappointment.

- About Dawn of War 3 
   
Made in us
Fresh-Faced New User




Ever since the new codex I have been obsessed with the squighogs and making a competitive krumpin' army. Here is the current version of my army that is focused around an Alpha and Beta Strike.

2k Points, 6CP to start

Goff Patrol:
Warboss in MA (Ard as Nails, Super Cybork) (Trukkboy)
Weirdboy
10x Beast Snagga Boyz
4x Squighog w/ BS

Goff Patrol:
Beastboss on Squigosaur (BBK, Beasthide Mantle)
10x Beast Snagga Boyz
10x Boyz (Nob w/ Dual Choppa) (Trukkboyz)
3x Squighogs w/BS
3x Squighogs w/BS
2x Kill Rigs

Blood Axe Patrol:
Boss Snikrot
10x Boyz (Nob w/ Dual Choppa) (Trukkboyz)
10x Kommandos
10x Kommandos
2x Rukkatrukk Squigbuggies
2x Trukks

Secondaries:
Engage or Stranglehold
Warp Ritual or Banners
Kill or Mission Secondaries

The idea is simple, Killrigs and Trukks start on the line and 20 Kommandos with Snikkrot are forward deployed for a T1 charge. If we win the coinflip and go first, we Waaagh and the kommado krew, boyz and killrigs are all positioned to advance and charge for a T1 charge. If opponent goes first, they have to devote a ton of shooting to the kommandos that are positioned on one flank. Charging them is not an option due to the new Suprize! strategem. The squighogs and those units that couldn't make a charge in Turn 1 are positioned to clean up Round 2 as the opponent attempts to deal with the Turn 1 chargers. Much like Semper's Alphork lists, scoring secondary is far less important than getting stuck in with as many units as possible. Everything advances up the board except the squigbuggies, and after trukks have expelled their payload, they can be used to hold objectives or tie up additional units next turn.

This army is all about board control and I have found that Warp Ritual is relatively easy to score if my enemy does not have a psyker heavy army. With the prevalence of GK and TS people are often opting not to take a psyker at all, and with my killrigs that is not an option for me. Against, an army with good deny options, the Weirdboy can also be used to Da Jump a unit of squighogs to apply additional charge pressure.

Tell me what you think! I absolutely love this codex.

We're da best. Think diffrent do ya? Come and have a go then, ya runty little wimp!
- Gasgrakh, Goff Nob 
   
Made in cz
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Prague

From today:

“It ' s funny you play Speed Freeks army, but it' s actualy a castle…”

It' s funny because it' s true

Beastboss on Robosaur BBK is actualy a beast!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2021/11/26 22:47:32


10500p and one Ad Mech T-shirt 
   
Made in hk
Regular Dakkanaut




Hong Kong

Big Mek Sparknutz wrote:
... they have to devote a ton of shooting to the kommandos that are positioned on one flank. Charging them is not an option due to the new Suprize! strategem.


The warlord and main detachment are Goff right?
Then I don't think you can use Blood Axe stratagem sadly. :(
   
Made in us
Fresh-Faced New User




XC18 wrote:
Big Mek Sparknutz wrote:
... they have to devote a ton of shooting to the kommandos that are positioned on one flank. Charging them is not an option due to the new Suprize! strategem.


The warlord and main detachment are Goff right?
Then I don't think you can use Blood Axe stratagem sadly. :(


Actually the Octarius book specifically states you only need to have a Blood Axe detachment to have access to the strategems.

We're da best. Think diffrent do ya? Come and have a go then, ya runty little wimp!
- Gasgrakh, Goff Nob 
   
Made in hk
Regular Dakkanaut




Hong Kong

Big Mek Sparknutz wrote:
Actually the Octarius book specifically states you only need to have a Blood Axe detachment to have access to the strategems.


Really ?!!
*Computing furiously the endless possibilities..
What about the relics?

I always imagined having a independant bloodaxe detachement for holding the DZ and shooting from far away.
With the built-in cover, Duk an'Kovva, the strat Spotted'em! , Speshul Ammo,.. it could actually be reality.
Adding the Fight detecta would be cherry on the cake lol

   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




Just the Strats In the campaign book :p relics and warlord traits need a BA warlord.

   
Made in us
Heroic Senior Officer





Western Kentucky

@SemperMortis

For your alphork list, I noticed you dont run any warbosses on warbikes. I know you need the mega armored or regular warboss to call the WAAAAGH. Was wondering why you didnt use the warbike option in one patrol since he's same price as a mega armored boss but with a guaranteed 20" move, easier to hide and move around obstacles, and can be given the killa/brutal but kunnin trait. I wouldnt run two, but it seems better than a boss in a trukk running BBK and Killa Klaw for only a few points more.

I feel like youve explained why but I just couldnt find it through 60 pages, so if you did already my bad.

'I've played Guard for years, and the best piece of advice is to always utilize the Guard's best special rule: "we roll more dice than you" ' - stormleader

"Sector Imperialis: 25mm and 40mm Round Bases (40+20) 26€ (Including 32 skulls for basing) " GW design philosophy in a nutshell  
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




 MrMoustaffa wrote:
@SemperMortis

For your alphork list, I noticed you dont run any warbosses on warbikes. I know you need the mega armored or regular warboss to call the WAAAAGH. Was wondering why you didnt use the warbike option in one patrol since he's same price as a mega armored boss but with a guaranteed 20" move, easier to hide and move around obstacles, and can be given the killa/brutal but kunnin trait. I wouldnt run two, but it seems better than a boss in a trukk running BBK and Killa Klaw for only a few points more.

I feel like youve explained why but I just couldnt find it through 60 pages, so if you did already my bad.


Footboss gives +1 to hit in melee to Core and Characters and he wants that aura around to support the other alpha strike elements of his list, and having three footbosses maximizes the coverage he can get on it.
   
Made in it
Gargantuan Gargant




Italy

The footbosses ride in trukks with the trukks boyz, they might not need the extra M granted by the bike.

 
   
Made in se
Been Around the Block




And don't forget the attack squig, which is quite strong in combination with bbk and killa klaw, granting 2 additional klaw attacks in many cases...
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




 Jidmah wrote:
Unironically, one of the best parts of the new codex is Semper finally being happy about the state of the army.


Well, happier than I have been since 4th The new codex delivers a lot while taking little in return. I thought 8th was the best since 4th as well, and 9th seems to be better in many ways. With that said, I still think there is a lot of room for improvement. The morale issue for most of our units is kind of telling here, especially with the new releases showing that most other armies are still not going to give a fig about Morale. Custodes going to LD11 for instance. But overall, I am rather happy with this codex, I wish a few things were better but I like the fact that we aren't hamstrung into a single style of play. You can play Buggies, speedfreakz, elite, the new beast style or my Alphork strike

 Tomsug wrote:

Be careful. Your Alphork list suffers with one big issue. If you krump everybody T1, you have nothing to do for the rest of the time limit for the game

Joking aside, I was rather bored at the last tournament. All my games ended turn 1 and turn 2 so I was stuck waiting for 1+ hour for my next matchup each time. Got to talk to some people for a bit which was nice. Also, I was absolutely shocked at how slow some people play. Keep in mind this was a FLGS Tournament so it wasn't filled with GT players. But on every single turn at least half the games didn't get all of turn 3 in. And these games weren't filled with horde players either, kinda shocking as i said.

 TedNugent wrote:

You have a valid point considering the army of renown rules giving an extra 3 attacks per model.
However, the army of renown gives a strong point in favor of the warbikes by making them obsec. Why not use both units, in that case? For me, the appeal of the koptas is the fact that they can fly.


I'll be honest, I can count on one hand the # of times Obsec has actually mattered in any of my tournament games. I'm very tempted by the army of renown, but its kind of a win/lose because you gain an extra attack but lose the Goff buffs. So its more of a side grade than an actual upgrade. I think the army of renown is going to be more of a minor upgrade to the Freeboota lists and maybe some of the more "for fun" lists. The loss in damage output for the durability boost isn't that great for my style of play.

 MrMoustaffa wrote:
@SemperMortis

For your alphork list, I noticed you dont run any warbosses on warbikes. I know you need the mega armored or regular warboss to call the WAAAAGH. Was wondering why you didnt use the warbike option in one patrol since he's same price as a mega armored boss but with a guaranteed 20" move, easier to hide and move around obstacles, and can be given the killa/brutal but kunnin trait. I wouldnt run two, but it seems better than a boss in a trukk running BBK and Killa Klaw for only a few points more.
I feel like youve explained why but I just couldnt find it through 60 pages, so if you did already my bad.


He doesn't synergize well with the alphork strike, his only use would be as a 20'+2D6 melee beat stick turn 1...which don't get me wrong, is amazing, but I have 3 Trukk boyz, 3 kommandos, 3 units of bikes/koptas doing this already. I like the 1, 2 punch combo of the alphork strike hitting turn 1 and turn 2 the warbosses show up and start krumpin anything durable enough to have survived turn 1.

I have been playing with the idea of taking one instead of the megaboss, but I don't really want to mess with success right now And its also really fun to inform opponents that your Megaboss has a 1+ armor save


 Tomsug wrote:
Semper krumps under the radar

 
   
Made in us
Heroic Senior Officer





Western Kentucky

Oh yeah I figured as much. My plan was to use a regular boss and mega armored boss like you are in the trukks, and have the warboss on warbike be a sort of fire brigade unit. Unlike the trukk bosses who have to sit in the truck for a turn then disembark, he can be a lot less predictable. Since I was going to have two other warbosses anyways I didnt see a need for a 3rd boss giving a hit aura. But I see where youre coming from. I think his biggest benefit is the flexibility and mobility he gives you, and I would only ever run one. The foot bosses definitely hit harder and can be more durable

That said Im running blood axes so my setup is definitely different than yours. I also have options like snikrot to buff the kommandos if need be which makes me a bit less reliant on bosses in trukks. The boss on bike is also a very attractive for Blood Axes since I can fall back 14" in any direction and pick another target if his current combat is just in the mop up phase. With Goffs I could see him getting bogged down in something hes not as useful against.

I will say the first time I got to try a sort of variant of your list it was an absolute blast. I also tried the big choppa trukk nobz and that was a hoot as well. It is absolutely bonkers how aggressive you can be and basically sums up why I hate the new smaller tables perfectly as an IG player but love it as orks I look forward to playing with it more and seeing where you take your idea. Im kind of surprised we havent seen it pop up more yet.

'I've played Guard for years, and the best piece of advice is to always utilize the Guard's best special rule: "we roll more dice than you" ' - stormleader

"Sector Imperialis: 25mm and 40mm Round Bases (40+20) 26€ (Including 32 skulls for basing) " GW design philosophy in a nutshell  
   
Made in cz
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Prague

SemperMortis wrote:

 Tomsug wrote:

Be careful. Your Alphork list suffers with one big issue. If you krump everybody T1, you have nothing to do for the rest of the time limit for the game

Joking aside, I was rather bored at the last tournament. All my games ended turn 1 and turn 2 so I was stuck waiting for 1+ hour for my next matchup each time. Got to talk to some people for a bit which was nice. Also, I was absolutely shocked at how slow some people play. Keep in mind this was a FLGS Tournament so it wasn't filled with GT players. But on every single turn at least half the games didn't get all of turn 3 in. And these games weren't filled with horde players either, kinda shocking as i said.


Joking aside, that is the reason, why I still looking how to win via secondaries. Not via alphastrike. I like it. I' m enjoying it.

10500p and one Ad Mech T-shirt 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




 Tomsug wrote:
SemperMortis wrote:

 Tomsug wrote:

Be careful. Your Alphork list suffers with one big issue. If you krump everybody T1, you have nothing to do for the rest of the time limit for the game

Joking aside, I was rather bored at the last tournament. All my games ended turn 1 and turn 2 so I was stuck waiting for 1+ hour for my next matchup each time. Got to talk to some people for a bit which was nice. Also, I was absolutely shocked at how slow some people play. Keep in mind this was a FLGS Tournament so it wasn't filled with GT players. But on every single turn at least half the games didn't get all of turn 3 in. And these games weren't filled with horde players either, kinda shocking as i said.


Joking aside, that is the reason, why I still looking how to win via secondaries. Not via alphastrike. I like it. I' m enjoying it.


Ah you meant from a competitive stand point. Well, its always good to clarify with judges before hand, but generally, if your opponent concedes the judge rules you get full points. Primaries its easy to justify since you control all points, and secondaries, I general choose ones which require actions or killing things, depends entirely on who I am going against.

 Tomsug wrote:
Semper krumps under the radar

 
   
Made in cz
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Prague

SemperMortis wrote:
 Tomsug wrote:
SemperMortis wrote:

 Tomsug wrote:

Be careful. Your Alphork list suffers with one big issue. If you krump everybody T1, you have nothing to do for the rest of the time limit for the game

Joking aside, I was rather bored at the last tournament. All my games ended turn 1 and turn 2 so I was stuck waiting for 1+ hour for my next matchup each time. Got to talk to some people for a bit which was nice. Also, I was absolutely shocked at how slow some people play. Keep in mind this was a FLGS Tournament so it wasn't filled with GT players. But on every single turn at least half the games didn't get all of turn 3 in. And these games weren't filled with horde players either, kinda shocking as i said.


Joking aside, that is the reason, why I still looking how to win via secondaries. Not via alphastrike. I like it. I' m enjoying it.


Ah you meant from a competitive stand point. Well, its always good to clarify with judges before hand, but generally, if your opponent concedes the judge rules you get full points. Primaries its easy to justify since you control all points, and secondaries, I general choose ones which require actions or killing things, depends entirely on who I am going against.


Yeah, of course. But you know, I like rush opponent up and down the table prevent me to scoring banners there, or Behind enemy lines there. It' s fething hard not to lose on the way, but it' s just a game. You do it for fun if they give you 3 hours, i like to enjoy all of them

Btw. Two point from last few “quarantine TTS training” tips:

1. Don' t combine the squigosaur and watrike. They have similar weapon profile. Better to have killa klaw bikerboss and squigosaur.
2. I půay freebotas buggy list. I skipped the planes at all. For the same resons I skipped them a year ago. They are cool, but they die T2 no later. They no foots on the ground and foots on the ground is what is important. On the other side, DS deffkoptas and banners/goodbitz + behind enemy lines enable you to ignore secondaries more or less first few turns. But after that, if you kill enough opponents unit, you can score, like a hell. VP for Behind and the gold is good bitz in missions with low ammount of objectives - even with 2 midfield objectives, you can score 6 VP per turn!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/11/27 22:24:05


10500p and one Ad Mech T-shirt 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




Big Mek Sparknutz wrote:
XC18 wrote:
Big Mek Sparknutz wrote:
... they have to devote a ton of shooting to the kommandos that are positioned on one flank. Charging them is not an option due to the new Suprize! strategem.


The warlord and main detachment are Goff right?
Then I don't think you can use Blood Axe stratagem sadly. :(


Actually the Octarius book specifically states you only need to have a Blood Axe detachment to have access to the strategems.


Surprise strat is locked to blood axes kommamdos.
   
Made in us
Insect-Infested Nurgle Chaos Lord





In My Lab

I took a stab at writing an Alphork list, since I can't seem to find Semper's.

Critique it here, if you would, please.

Clocks for the clockmaker! Cogs for the cog throne! 
   
Made in us
Long-Range Black Templar Land Speeder Pilot






I've finally gotten a chance to try out my Orks with the new codex and I'm enjoying it so far. My favorite unit remains the bonebreaka and it never disappoints. My second favorite unit from editions past was the Warboss on a Warbike, I find that while he can do some serious damage I have a hard time keeping him alive more than 2 rounds. Any suggestions on how to keep him alive longer while still allowing him to thrash the enemy?

I primarily do 1000pt games and I run either Blood Axes or Evil Sunz
   
Made in eu
Smokin' Skorcha Driver





United Kingdom

 The Red Hobbit wrote:
I've finally gotten a chance to try out my Orks with the new codex and I'm enjoying it so far. My favorite unit remains the bonebreaka and it never disappoints. My second favorite unit from editions past was the Warboss on a Warbike, I find that while he can do some serious damage I have a hard time keeping him alive more than 2 rounds. Any suggestions on how to keep him alive longer while still allowing him to thrash the enemy?

I primarily do 1000pt games and I run either Blood Axes or Evil Sunz


I only really have experience of using the Bikerboss as a missile to be honest. Killa Klaw and Brutal But Kunnin lets you mulch most things. Maybe try killing everything before it can kill you?

In all honesty just chucking Ard As Nails on it is probably the best bet, and then playing conservatively with it, but then you aren't utilising the speed and raw power the Bikerboss offers.

Squigboss' can be built to be super tanky, as can the Megaboss. Beasthide Mantle and Ard As Nails, and Ard As Nails and Krushin' Armour respectively.
   
Made in fr
Mutilatin' Mad Dok






Bossdoc wrote:
And don't forget the attack squig, which is quite strong in combination with bbk and killa klaw, granting 2 additional klaw attacks in many cases...


Really ? If so, that is quite good. Extra attacks from bbk would be « the same attacks » but I will follow whatever is done elsewhere

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 2021/11/28 10:48:35


Ere we go ere we go ere we go
Corona Givin’ Umies Da good ol Krulpin they deserve huh huh 
   
Made in dk
Longtime Dakkanaut




Danmark

 addnid wrote:
Bossdoc wrote:
And don't forget the attack squig, which is quite strong in combination with bbk and killa klaw, granting 2 additional klaw attacks in many cases...


Really ? Is so, that is quite good. Extra attacks from bbk would be « the same attacks » but I will follow whatever is done elsewhere


true i didnt think about that either.

But i guess it makes sense, given that beastboss on squigosaur also gets extra attacks if his squig fails. It can only have 3 attacks so those extra attacks from failed to hit, wound, damage would get funneled in to the riders attack pool.

Hope, is the first step on the road to disappointment.

- About Dawn of War 3 
   
Made in de
Ork Admiral Kroozin Da Kosmos on Da Hulk






 The Red Hobbit wrote:
I've finally gotten a chance to try out my Orks with the new codex and I'm enjoying it so far. My favorite unit remains the bonebreaka and it never disappoints. My second favorite unit from editions past was the Warboss on a Warbike, I find that while he can do some serious damage I have a hard time keeping him alive more than 2 rounds. Any suggestions on how to keep him alive longer while still allowing him to thrash the enemy?

I primarily do 1000pt games and I run either Blood Axes or Evil Sunz


The most important (and probably hardest) thing to do if you want to keep models like biker boss, the wartrike or the squigboss alive, is holding them back. Yes, you could totally dive into the middle of the enemy army, pick up an artillery tank and flip it over, but most of the times the guy standing around it won't like than and make short work of the boss. For the current game it's very important understand that you will take more damage the closer you get to the enemy, as you run into rapid fire, grenade, melta, pistol, debuff aura and charge ranges plus you are more likely to be the closest model for things like smite. Therefore you will always take the most damage after a have successfully charged something.

On the flip side, enemy damage will drop the longer the game lasts. If you hide your boss turn one, there is a higher chance for it to not get roasted in turn 2. If you focus on surviving, you can often still pick off weaker units relatively safely and then rampage about almost unhindered for the rest of the game.

Another good practice is to always aim for overkill when charging something with good melee weapons. Even if the chance of your target result is ~80%, that's a one in five chance to take a lot of damage back, often resulting in your boss getting gunned down by non-crucial weaponry as an afterthought merely because it's an obvious thing to do.

However, this isn't always the right thing to do. If you can take out a high value, high damage target turn one like a redemptor or a unit of buggies turn one, just do it. The most important aspect of ork defense is still crippling your opponent's offense, so always make sure to keep that in mind. Don't throw away your boss to kill something that's durable but has low impact on your army for the first turns - you can always go after them later.

I hope this is somewhat helpful, as there is no simple flowchart answer to your question when you should hide your boss and when you should beeline into the enemy army - it totally depends on the situation and requires a bit of experience to find out when to pick what fights.

Earth is not flat
Vaccines work
We've been to the moon
Climate change is real
Chemtrails aren't a thing
Evolution is a fact
Orks are not a melee army
Stand up for science!
 
   
Made in cz
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Prague

Jidmah is right. It is about how to operate them. Keep them down and slightly overkill.

Genraly, the whole warhammer is about geting over margins.

Either you pass the charge or not.
Either you kill the unit, or just damage.
Either survive and shoot next turns or not.

If you have 60% to get over the margin, it is not a gameplan. Charging 9” for example.

And you need to think little bit in advance - ok, you get there and krump this unit. But what happens next? Units around krumps your warboss? Does it worth it? Sometimes yes. Mostly don' t.

It' s same with the Freeboota trait. Sometimes, it is better to start SPEEDWAAAGH T2+T3. It means, you need some soft target to be krumped by Squigbuggies on the beginning of T2. So if there is only one soft easy to kill unit on the table, keep it alive for T2.


10500p and one Ad Mech T-shirt 
   
Made in de
Ork Admiral Kroozin Da Kosmos on Da Hulk






Agree - and then sometimes there is just risk management. I've turned a great deal of games by taking high risks where the safe route would have likely ended in a loss.

Trying (and likely failing) to explain all this makes me kind of wonder about all this "40k doesn't require skill" talk

Earth is not flat
Vaccines work
We've been to the moon
Climate change is real
Chemtrails aren't a thing
Evolution is a fact
Orks are not a melee army
Stand up for science!
 
   
Made in fr
Mutilatin' Mad Dok






Beardedragon wrote:
 addnid wrote:
Bossdoc wrote:
And don't forget the attack squig, which is quite strong in combination with bbk and killa klaw, granting 2 additional klaw attacks in many cases...


Really ? Is so, that is quite good. Extra attacks from bbk would be « the same attacks » but I will follow whatever is done elsewhere


true i didnt think about that either.

But i guess it makes sense, given that beastboss on squigosaur also gets extra attacks if his squig fails. It can only have 3 attacks so those extra attacks from failed to hit, wound, damage would get funneled in to the riders attack pool.


Indeed it does, which would make BBK much, much better on a footsloggin warboss with Da Killa Klaw than on a sguigosaur boss. Hmmm, this makes me rethink things about my current list

Ere we go ere we go ere we go
Corona Givin’ Umies Da good ol Krulpin they deserve huh huh 
   
Made in cz
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Prague

 addnid wrote:

Indeed it does, which would make BBK much, much better on a footsloggin warboss with Da Killa Klaw than on a sguigosaur boss. Hmmm, this makes me rethink things about my current list


Squigosaur o)and footslogim bosses play a different role in the game. It' s about the synergy with rest of the army.

10500p and one Ad Mech T-shirt 
   
Made in dk
Longtime Dakkanaut




Danmark

 Tomsug wrote:
 addnid wrote:

Indeed it does, which would make BBK much, much better on a footsloggin warboss with Da Killa Klaw than on a sguigosaur boss. Hmmm, this makes me rethink things about my current list


Squigosaur o)and footslogim bosses play a different role in the game. It' s about the synergy with rest of the army.


When talking synergy with the beastboss on squigosaur. most dont bring squigosaur bosses for their +1 to hit at least.

They use them as fast duable beatsticks. People that run squigosaur bosses dont necessarily run beastsnagga models.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2021/11/28 12:51:38


Hope, is the first step on the road to disappointment.

- About Dawn of War 3 
   
Made in us
Long-Range Black Templar Land Speeder Pilot






Thanks for all the replies. I have enjoyed using mine as a cruise missile with BBK and Da Killa Klaw, but I may delay it a turn or so as long as my opponent isn't using Hive Guard or similar units with IDF.
   
Made in fr
Mutilatin' Mad Dok






Beardedragon wrote:
 Tomsug wrote:
 addnid wrote:

Indeed it does, which would make BBK much, much better on a footsloggin warboss with Da Killa Klaw than on a sguigosaur boss. Hmmm, this makes me rethink things about my current list


Squigosaur o)and footslogim bosses play a different role in the game. It' s about the synergy with rest of the army.


When talking synergy with the beastboss on squigosaur. most dont bring squigosaur bosses for their +1 to hit at least.

They use them as fast duable beatsticks. People that run squigosaur bosses dont necessarily run beastsnagga models.


I use the sguigosaur aura for my killrigs, and I will use warboss aura for kommandos. I like kill rigs as deathskulls for a bunch of reasons, and for now I am keeping to Goffs for kommandos (I have tried blood axe kommandos in two games so far, and I am not convinced… but will try em again) so my warboss on foot will give them his aura. Sguigosaur bosses can take the punch and foot ones can’t, but in some games clearly the kill klaw warboss is a must (with attack sguig procing killa klaw attacks)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/11/28 13:38:41


Ere we go ere we go ere we go
Corona Givin’ Umies Da good ol Krulpin they deserve huh huh 
   
 
Forum Index » 40K Tactics
Go to: