Switch Theme:

NOW is the time for your completely false and made up 2020 rumors!  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in si
Steady Stonecleaver







The studio will do at least one playtest game with every new rule book they release.

Posters on ignore list: 33

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in au
Deadshot Weapon Moderati





Newcastle NSW

GW opens Warhammer World Australia built off the profits its made over charging the colonists, precedes to triple the prices in store to cover shipping …..again.

The Four Winds Tribe has returned to claim the Underhive for House Escher


Deathwatch Kill Team: W9 D0 L2
 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut




Halandri

 Stormonu wrote:
Turns out [necrons] were Rubicae all along.
No one is going to buy that. One force is a bunch of ancient dead guys trapped in robotic armour, the others are dead ancient guys trapped in armoured robot.
   
Made in gb
Bryan Ansell





Birmingham, UK

 lord_blackfang wrote:
The studio will do at least one playtest game with every new rule book they release.


The studio hire a proof reader.
   
Made in us
Androgynous Daemon Prince of Slaanesh





Norwalk, Connecticut

GW will decide to combine Wrath and Rapture with Knight Renegade and we’ll see a $200 box that is Angron vs Fulgrim and nothing else.

Reality is a nice place to visit, but I'd hate to live there.

Manchu wrote:I'm a Catholic. We eat our God.


Due to work, I can usually only ship any sales or trades out on Saturday morning. Please trade/purchase with this in mind.  
   
Made in gb
Wicked Warp Spider





 Mr. Burning wrote:
 lord_blackfang wrote:
The studio will do at least one playtest game with every new rule book they release.


The studio hire a proof reader.


but thanks to an printing error with the Ad will end up in a bit of hot water with the Equality Act

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/01/07 22:07:01


"AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED." 
   
Made in au
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Versteckt in den Schatten deines Geistes.

 Turnip Jedi wrote:
 Mr. Burning wrote:
The studio hire a proof reader.
but thanks to an printing error with the Ad will end up in a bit of hot water with the Equality Act
Took me a second to get that.


This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2020/01/07 22:43:06


   
Made in gb
Highlord of Terra






Adrift within the vortex of my imagination.

After exhaustive playtesting and statistical modelling Warhammer 40K and AoS will be sequentially moved to a D10 based system.

n'oublie jamais

It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. By the juice of the brew my thoughts aquire speed, my mind becomes strained, the strain becomes a warning. It is by tea alone I set my mind in motion. 
   
Made in us
Buttons Should Be Brass, Not Gold!





Renegades & Heretics are getting a Codex that has Renegade 'Sternguard' Chaos Marines and Renegade Knights. It will be released by GW, not Forge World, and we can expect models for all the Renegade & Heretic units.

Space Marines will get new non-Primaris units.

Horus Heresy is going to be popular.

"I am capable of acknowledging the cunning of the Xenos. I was amused to discover that an Aeldari weapon classification directly translates to 'Mandiblasters'. That is quite clever, that translation." -Acanthophis Serne, "Death Adders" Chapter, seconded to Deathwatch Fortress 'Dacia'. 
   
Made in us
Never Forget Isstvan!





Green Bay, Wisconson

GW will move the Story ahead where all new Space Marines will only be Ultramarines. All other Chapters will convert to Ultramarines. Girllyman declares him the new Emperor. All current Primus Marines in other chapters finding themselves drawn to turn Ultramarines.

Chapters other than Ultramarines are forbidden to produce new marines and eventually all die out. GW announces all new Primus Marines come prepainted as Ultramarines at a 20% price increase.

The Ultramarines are renamed Super Duper Ultramarines. A black library author finally confirms that all Ultramarines have great hair and teeth, but have a very high pitched voices.

Lastly CSM get a codex that has good stuff in it.(had to add something not Ultramarines)

 
   
Made in us
Buttons Should Be Brass, Not Gold!





 Solar_lion wrote:
GW will move the Story ahead where all new Space Marines will only be Ultramarines. All other Chapters will convert to Ultramarines. Girllyman declares him the new Emperor. All current Primus Marines in other chapters finding themselves drawn to turn Ultramarines.

Chapters other than Ultramarines are forbidden to produce new marines and eventually all die out. GW announces all new Primus Marines come prepainted as Ultramarines at a 20% price increase.

The Ultramarines are renamed Super Duper Ultramarines. A black library author finally confirms that all Ultramarines have great hair and teeth, but have a very high pitched voices.

Lastly CSM get a codex that has good stuff in it.(had to add something not Ultramarines)


Guess which one of these is the least believable?

"I am capable of acknowledging the cunning of the Xenos. I was amused to discover that an Aeldari weapon classification directly translates to 'Mandiblasters'. That is quite clever, that translation." -Acanthophis Serne, "Death Adders" Chapter, seconded to Deathwatch Fortress 'Dacia'. 
   
Made in ca
Phanobi






Canada,Prince Edward Island

Elon Musk discovers the joy of miniature wargaming, purchases GW outright and then unveils the Tesla Thunderhawk (its just the Tesla truck painted blue)

   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





 Easy E wrote:
GW releases a Lost and the Damned Codex of Traitor Guardsmen.


that's... actually very likely

Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in us
Buttons Should Be Brass, Not Gold!





BrianDavion wrote:
 Easy E wrote:
GW releases a Lost and the Damned Codex of Traitor Guardsmen.


that's... actually very likely


Dude, they've sat R&H since the beginning of 8th edition. I don't think it'll happen, and if it does it'll be some slapshod FW book that didn't get a second review before printing and never gets revisted with a FAQ.

"I am capable of acknowledging the cunning of the Xenos. I was amused to discover that an Aeldari weapon classification directly translates to 'Mandiblasters'. That is quite clever, that translation." -Acanthophis Serne, "Death Adders" Chapter, seconded to Deathwatch Fortress 'Dacia'. 
   
Made in ca
Legendary Master of the Chapter





 Adeptus Doritos wrote:
BrianDavion wrote:
 Easy E wrote:
GW releases a Lost and the Damned Codex of Traitor Guardsmen.


that's... actually very likely


Dude, they've sat R&H since the beginning of 8th edition. I don't think it'll happen, and if it does it'll be some slapshod FW book that didn't get a second review before printing and never gets revisted with a FAQ.

that's not what I'm talking about, take a look at the sheer volume of plastic heretic guard stuff put out for BSF, you've got pretty good odds I'd say of those being prototypes of a new CODEX.

Opinions are not facts please don't confuse the two 
   
Made in us
Buttons Should Be Brass, Not Gold!





BrianDavion wrote:
that's not what I'm talking about, take a look at the sheer volume of plastic heretic guard stuff put out for BSF, you've got pretty good odds I'd say of those being prototypes of a new CODEX.


I sincerely doubt it. And don't think for a second I wouldn't be all over it.

It's a Codex that would need a LOT more than what you got in BSF. Trust me, I have a traitor guard army. Do you know how many of those sprues I have? Just to make a few passable squads? But by "sheer volume", let me clue you in: It was ONE SPRUE. And it had ALL the enemies from BSF except for Mallex. Spindle Drones, Ur-Ghul, CSM, all of it. ONE sprue. And then there was the Traitor Commissar and Chaos Ogryn.

And I don't know how familiar you are with R&H as an army, but it's gonna take a lot more than 7 guardsmen, 2 Rogue Psykers, 2 beastmen, and an Ogryn and Traitor Commissar to get that even remotely worth them writing the rules. GW isn't very kind to Chaos unless it's Death Guard.

"I am capable of acknowledging the cunning of the Xenos. I was amused to discover that an Aeldari weapon classification directly translates to 'Mandiblasters'. That is quite clever, that translation." -Acanthophis Serne, "Death Adders" Chapter, seconded to Deathwatch Fortress 'Dacia'. 
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

57 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a new plastic regi- oh I can't say it, it's too painful.

58 - GW will follow up on their successful Warhammer Horror line with a new line of Warhammer Slash Fiction. The first book 'The Lion and the Wolf' promises to show us Johnson and Russ in a way we've never seen them before.

59 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a new Basili- oh I can't say it, it's too painful.

60 - GW will follow up on the success of Codex Imperial Knights with Codex Titan Legions. The first release, a plastic Reaver, will retail for GBP250, EUR300, US$ 500, AUS$ 1000 and NZ$ 2000. It will sell out in 20 minutes.

61 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a plastic Thunderbo- oh I can't say it, it's too painful.

62 - GW will follow up on the success of Necromunda Enforcers with Necromunda Pyro Nulificaiton Teams.

63 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a new pointing arm, with binoculars.


 
   
Made in gb
Reliable Krootox






GW will introduce a new 40k faction and take care of an AOS problem in one shrewd move by having the Slann/Seraphon jump between settings.

GW will announce a partnership with Glade air fresheners and launch a new 'Hobby Store Strength' range.

GW will launch a range of products in partnership with Farrow and Ball, allowing aspiring middle-class home owners to redecorate in style with a range of AOS and 40k based wallpapers and paints.
   
Made in us
Trustworthy Shas'vre





Cobleskill

GW and Funko Pop! will support the non-IOM factions.

'No plan survives contact with the enemy. Who are we?'
'THE ENEMY!!!' 
   
Made in eg
[MOD]
Keeper of the Adeptus Arbites Flame






Cairo, Egypt

71 - GW will follow up on the success of Codex Imperial Knights with Codex Imperial Navy.

The faction will include Macro Cannon barrages as troops, Lance Barrages as fast attack, torpedo barrages as heavy support and Nova Cannon Barrages as Elites. Players will shrug and say it's still better than Tau.

72 - The Horus Heresy series will conclude decisively with no plans for sequels, prequels or spin offs.

73 - 9th edition will launch, GW promises it will be the best edition yet and they will stick with it for years to come so you don't have to repurchase everything.

74 - GW shop in downtown Cairo. But I'm not allowed to play there due to 3rd party conversion bits.

 
   
Made in us
Never Forget Isstvan!





Green Bay, Wisconson

75. GW will move the Horus heresy to the updated rules. Then re-release the big expensive books.

76. Six months later 9th edition will hit and the HH books re-released will be obsolete. Prompting a series of new addendum books that will be need to play the re-released released books.

77. FW will release new and stranger vehicle's that never have been seen in any HH pictures or mentioned in any fiction.

78. FW will release another 6 types of Sicarian tanks only useable in HH games.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/01/13 15:00:39


 
   
Made in us
Napoleonics Obsesser




MN

40K 9th Edition will reintroduce a GameMaster to the system.....

Do you like Free Wargames?
http://bloodandspectacles.blogspot.com/ 
   
Made in us
Drop Trooper with Demo Charge




England

 Kid_Kyoto wrote:
57 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a new plastic regi- oh I can't say it, it's too painful.

58 - GW will follow up on their successful Warhammer Horror line with a new line of Warhammer Slash Fiction. The first book 'The Lion and the Wolf' promises to show us Johnson and Russ in a way we've never seen them before.

59 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a new Basili- oh I can't say it, it's too painful.

60 - GW will follow up on the success of Codex Imperial Knights with Codex Titan Legions. The first release, a plastic Reaver, will retail for GBP250, EUR300, US$ 500, AUS$ 1000 and NZ$ 2000. It will sell out in 20 minutes.

61 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a plastic Thunderbo- oh I can't say it, it's too painful.

62 - GW will follow up on the success of Necromunda Enforcers with Necromunda Pyro Nulificaiton Teams.

63 - After so many years the Imperial Guard will finally get a new pointing arm, with binoculars.



I would buy a plastic reaver in a heartbeat.
   
Made in us
Beast of Nurgle




Alabama2

Angry Marines are released as the next codex, new upgrade sprues are released with power boots and power chairs. Also vehicle upgrade sprues are released to build the Rhino Launcher.

 
   
 
Forum Index » Dakka Discussions
Go to: