Switch Theme:

"W" Miniatures Artel News&Discussions  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






Dear customers from USA and other countries overseas! Sadly, but Russian post service (also known as Slowpostal) apparently experiencing some difficulties with the delivery overseas in recent. We don`t know yet, what`s the problem, but some packages stacked in St. Petersburg nearly for month. But don`t worry, please. We can assure you, that you will recieve your miniatures no matter the cost. Feel free to messeging us for resend or even refund.

And now, much more pleasant topics.

This guy… I don`t know what his agenda is, but I know for sure, that he have one… or two… or more.


And this guy here to chew bubble gum and smash skulls of Emperror`s enemies, and he is all out of bubble gum.


And something for dessert:


   
Made in us
Deadshot Weapon Moderati




Oakland, CA

VERY nice!
   
Made in us
Hangin' with Gork & Mork






The figs look very nice with one small detail exception... that terminator's head needs to be roughly twice the total volume to not be a pin head.

   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






Oooops, wrong render of Chapter Master!
Here is rigth thing:

   
Made in us
Swamp Troll




San Diego

It's been ages since I read the Eisenhorn books. Wasn't there an inquisitor with a horribly disfigured face and/or a mask? I should probably re-read those books. Either way what you've shown so far is quite nice.

   
Made in nl
[MOD]
Indomitable hell rider of glorious renown






The muddy marshes and bogs of the Netherlands

Inquisitor Heldane, who had the face of a horse or something.

Be ash and cinder forevermore!

V - 11 | T - 3 | 敗 - 40

DakkaDakka | Where you thank the mods for baning you! 
   
Made in us
Stone Bonkers Fabricator General






A garden grove on Citadel Station

I absolutely love that you are continuing to create characters from Eisenhorn. I have bought two of those models so far (waiting on slowpost) and will continue to do so if more Eisenhorn stuff keeps coming!

ph34r's forgeworld Phobos blog
The Polito form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear? The end of your trivial existence?
When the history of my glory is written, your species shall only be a footnote to my magnificence.
 
   
Made in gb
Wight Lord with the Sword of Kings






UK

Got my first two minis and impressed.

Some really good models coming out of the East at the moment - they will look great alongside my plastic Sisters!

There are quite a few parts - so glad I won't have to asemble and paint.

Looking forward more to the Cain models!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2017/04/20 21:40:55


"Unimaginably ancient xenos artefact somewhere on the planet, hive fleet poised above our heads, hidden 'stealer broods making an early start....and now a bloody Chaos cult crawling out of the woodwork just in case we were bored. Welcome to my world, Ciaphas."
Inquisitor Amberley Vail, Ordo Xenos

"I will admit that some Primachs like Russ or Horus could have a chance against an unarmed 12 year old novice but, a full Battle Sister??!! One to one? In close combat? Perhaps three Primarchs fighting together... but just one Primarch?" da001

www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/528517.page

A Bloody Road - my Warhammer Fantasy Fiction 
   
Made in es
Dark Angels Librarian with Book of Secrets




Vigo. Spain.

WHoa! I need the Muradin One to my Dwarf army!

How can I contact you or buy it?!

 Crimson Devil wrote:

Dakka does have White Knights and is also rather infamous for it's Black Knights. A new edition brings out the passionate and not all of them are good at expressing themselves in written form. There have been plenty of hysterical responses from both sides so far. So we descend into pointless bickering with neither side listening to each other. So posting here becomes more masturbation than conversation.

ERJAK wrote:
Forcing a 40k player to keep playing 7th is basically a hate crime.

 
   
Made in ca
Boosting Black Templar Biker





Gabriel Angelos looks nice but something is off with his head
   
Made in gb
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

 Galas wrote:
WHoa! I need the Muradin One to my Dwarf army!

How can I contact you or buy it?!


Hello!
We are group of artists and modellers, who makes models and miniatures, basically in 28-32mm scale.
https://www.facebook.com/artel.W.miniatures/

By now we have two miniatures already in production:
1) Some familiar looking grumpy Inquisitor, based on illustration by Clint Langley. Size: 32mm to vertex; material: high quality resin.
2) Inquisitor Helena DeRoza, based on art by Michael Savie inspired by "Dawn of War II" character. Size: 30mm to vertex; material: high quality resin.
All miniatures is unassembled, unpainted, base included.

Cost for one model is 11USD, international shipping is 8USD for package. If you want to purchase some of our works, you can place your order via PayPal https://www.paypal.me/artelw, don`t forget to write models you needed and shipping adress. Usually, we send orders in a week or so, with tracking number of course.

 
   
Made in gb
Veteran Inquisitorial Tyranid Xenokiller





Cymru

With the mini sizes what's the vertex?

My P&M Shenanigans (40k mostly atm)

Diary of a Inquisitor (Other Sci fi in 40k fluff and Pics)
 
   
Made in gb
Esteemed Veteran Space Marine




UK

Your work is freaking awesome. I'd be very interested in the Banshees if you start selling them as a set at a reasonable price.

Will you be setting up a proper web store soon?

 
   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






 JoeRugby wrote:
With the mini sizes what's the vertex?


Top of the head


Automatically Appended Next Post:
 General Kroll wrote:
Your work is freaking awesome. I'd be very interested in the Banshees if you start selling them as a set at a reasonable price.

Will you be setting up a proper web store soon?


For now it`s just a single miniature (coming soon), but we thinking about some squad variants - may be.
We have plans about webstore too, but not right now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2017/04/21 18:44:31


 
   
Made in gb
Fresh-Faced New User




Just received my Eisenhorn model, wow really nice sculpt and a great cast. Got to say probably the best packed miniature I've ever received.

My only gripe would be the scale. I'd prefer them to be just that touch bigger as they currently stand a bit shorter than an IG guardsman.

That being said, theyre such great miniatures I'm probably going to end up buying a whole lot more!
   
Made in gb
Veteran Inquisitorial Tyranid Xenokiller





Cymru

Artel_W wrote:
 JoeRugby wrote:
With the mini sizes what's the vertex?


Top of the head



Thanks

dreadedman wrote:Just received my Eisenhorn model, wow really nice sculpt and a great cast. Got to say probably the best packed miniature I've ever received.

My only gripe would be the scale. I'd prefer them to be just that touch bigger as they currently stand a bit shorter than an IG guardsman.

That being said, theyre such great miniatures I'm probably going to end up buying a whole lot more!


That's interesting to hear,Not Eeisonhorn should be a little bit taller than a Chadian at 32mm to top of the head

Any chance of a size comparison pic?

My P&M Shenanigans (40k mostly atm)

Diary of a Inquisitor (Other Sci fi in 40k fluff and Pics)
 
   
Made in gb
Fresh-Faced New User




 JoeRugby wrote:
Artel_W wrote:
 JoeRugby wrote:
With the mini sizes what's the vertex?


Top of the head



Thanks

dreadedman wrote:Just received my Eisenhorn model, wow really nice sculpt and a great cast. Got to say probably the best packed miniature I've ever received.

My only gripe would be the scale. I'd prefer them to be just that touch bigger as they currently stand a bit shorter than an IG guardsman.

That being said, theyre such great miniatures I'm probably going to end up buying a whole lot more!


That's interesting to hear,Not Eeisonhorn should be a little bit taller than a Chadian at 32mm to top of the head

Any chance of a size comparison pic?


Actually its not as far off as I first thought, I think its more the proportions are more realistic with the Artel sculpt to the GW one. Images attached (hopefully)
[Thumb - DSC_0057.JPG]

[Thumb - DSC_0058.JPG]

[Thumb - DSC_0059.JPG]

[Thumb - DSC_0060.JPG]

   
Made in gb
Tunneling Trygon






Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland

I've wanted truescale Eldar for a long time, and I've wanted a miniature of the Dawn of War III Banshees since I first saw that trailer. I'd love to see more Eldar from you!

Sieg Zeon!

Selling TGG2! 
   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






dreadedman wrote:
Just received my Eisenhorn model, wow really nice sculpt and a great cast. Got to say probably the best packed miniature I've ever received.

My only gripe would be the scale. I'd prefer them to be just that touch bigger as they currently stand a bit shorter than an IG guardsman.

That being said, theyre such great miniatures I'm probably going to end up buying a whole lot more!


Thank you for review, sir!
About size - Gregor not shorter then guardsmen, but it can seems so because of proportions - our models are more realistic and less grotesque then GW ones.
   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






Aaaand finally - new miniatures are available for preorder, shipping after May 15th.


Prices are lowered until May 2nd.
You can hit us at Etsy https://www.etsy.com/ru/shop/ArtelW
or
Bonanza https://www.bonanza.com/booths/ArtelW
Or just PM us for any questions or invoice.





   
Made in us
Deadshot Weapon Moderati




Oakland, CA

That Dwarf is particularly well done. Bravo!
   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






 schoon wrote:
That Dwarf is particularly well done. Bravo!


Thank you! Compliments to our 3d-sculptor Sergey Rynkov.
   
Made in de
Screaming Shining Spear




Berlin

I ordered Eisenhorn recently and received the mini today!
Absolutely incredible good job. Really highly recommended.

You also get the mini very well packed, plastic bag, bubblepaper, thick paper box that is even wrapped in Brown packing paper and wax sealed!

I jus love this kind attention to detail and special care! BIG thanks, worth every Euro!

cheers and keep on gaming, Agis - http://www.adpublishing.de

 
   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






 AAN wrote:
I ordered Eisenhorn recently and received the mini today!
Absolutely incredible good job. Really highly recommended.

You also get the mini very well packed, plastic bag, bubblepaper, thick paper box that is even wrapped in Brown packing paper and wax sealed!

I jus love this kind attention to detail and special care! BIG thanks, worth every Euro!


Vielen Dank!
   
Made in de
Screaming Shining Spear




Berlin

LOL, my pleasure, I will have him painted soon...

BTW: these are the nice little sealed packages:

(from the Artel W facebook site)

cheers and keep on gaming, Agis - http://www.adpublishing.de

 
   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






We don`t hear any news about Commissar Ravel for a long time. Here it is:

As you can see, she`s almost here. And more: early concepts for Guardsman Titus miniature from Gray Skull!


Titus are going to bethe most variable of our miniatures so long: two heads (with/without helmet), two backpacks (standart and hellgun batteries), and all weapon variants you can see above.

And some pictures of continuos work on Chastener and Demonhost:



   
Made in gb
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Killer Klaivex







Who's Commissar Ravel? Doesn't ring a bell.


 
   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






 Ketara wrote:
Who's Commissar Ravel? Doesn't ring a bell.


She`s a character from web comics series by Gray Skull
https://gray-skull-art.tumblr.com/
   
Made in gb
Been Around the Block





Artel_W wrote:
Aaaand finally - new miniatures are available for preorder, shipping after May 15th.

Prices are lowered until May 2nd.
You can hit us at Etsy https://www.etsy.com/ru/shop/ArtelW
or
Bonanza https://www.bonanza.com/booths/ArtelW
Or just PM us for any questions or invoice.



I'm particularly impressed with the Howling Banshee.

At the risk of being cheeky, is there any possibility of a Shira Calpurnia?

   
Made in ru
Regular Dakkanaut






monarda wrote:

I'm particularly impressed with the Howling Banshee.

At the risk of being cheeky, is there any possibility of a Shira Calpurnia?



Not in the nearest future, I`m afraid.
We have much works in our hands right now.
After we finish with Arbites, perhaps.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2017/05/09 04:03:56


 
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: