Switch Theme:

Maschinen Krieger in 15mm teaser trailer.  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in au
Fresh-Faced New User




Full release next week


   
Made in us
Been Around the Block




Excited for these! Love clunky transitional power armour designs. I am a little surprised by the background though as I had always assumed MaK was a Weird WW2 setting between all the Panzerfausts and German field caps

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/01/06 22:35:55


 
   
Made in es
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps






...huh. Those are old Epic plastic ruins xdddd
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran





Central Valley, California

So is this being released straight to retail? 15mm Is my all-time favorite scale for minis gaming. Very intrigued by this one. Do they have infantry, tanks, etc. active in this setting?

~ Shrap

Rolling 1's for five decades.
Dust 1947 * Warhammer 40K * Kings of War * Warcry * Star Breach * LoTR SBG * Chain of Command * Mythos * Warmaster 10mm * Conquest: First Blood
 
   
Made in jp
Long-Range Black Templar Land Speeder Pilot





Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan

 Shrapnelsmile wrote:
So is this being released straight to retail? 15mm Is my all-time favorite scale for minis gaming. Very intrigued by this one. Do they have infantry, tanks, etc. active in this setting?


They certainly do! You can give the title a google to see some of the designs, very unique, a lot of hover- and walker- esq vehicles mostly. They've made a bunch of larger model kits in the past.

Does anyone have any sources for this? Depending on the price point out here, this may just be the thing to knock GW off top hobby spot for me...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/01/07 03:50:47


Ongoing P&M shennanigans!
Warband of the Pilgrim Saint - Marines and SoB, My first ever project! http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/664123.page
Assorted Inquisition stuff! I get wierd with conversions sometimes! https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/30/743187.page
The Carpathian Tin Ghosts - Skitarii Rangers who don't want redemption - only to kill xenos. https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/748211.page
Vaguely Coleridgian Eldar Friends https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/749595.page#9830499
Care for a snifter of mine-tonic, comrade? Genestealers await the coming of the Black Emperor https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/757105.page
The Moorendar 3rd and the Proselytes of the Drain Fly - Nurgle 40k https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/770536.page
Haven't bought from GW since December 2019 - resist price hikes and unfair pricing outside of the UK  
   
Made in fi
Focused Fire Warrior






Ooh I love the MaK models I've seen! More of that can never be a bad thing.
   
Made in au
Fresh-Faced New User




Gasmasked Mook, The setting was in the original SF:3D board game and I've really just minimized what it said for video format

Albertorius, yes... I was hoping that no-one would notice Sorry, I didnt have the time to make up new stuff.

Shrapnelsmile, At the moment we are starting with Suits and Walkers, Mike has also sculpted some of his own 15mm Infantry to use for it. Tanks & Flyers will definitely be being looked at depending on sales.

posermcbogus, let me guarantee that this release is happening next week, barring any major issues. I am packing the products after I respond to this!
   
Made in si
Been Around the Block




Gasmasked Mook wrote:
though as I had always assumed MaK was a Weird WW2 setting between all the Panzerfausts and German field caps


That would be just the bizzare Asian fascination with the WW2 nazi iconography.

While I like the MaK generally and was excited by the 15mm news, the models in the teaser really aren't painted all that well. Makes me wonder if they are crisp and detailed enough to hold at least some of the modelling appeal of the originals and if a 28mm wouldn't have been a better choice, especially with the Dust stuff so hard to get.
   
Made in es
Stealthy Warhound Titan Princeps






Slave_2_Gaming wrote:
Gasmasked Mook, The setting was in the original SF:3D board game and I've really just minimized what it said for video format

Albertorius, yes... I was hoping that no-one would notice Sorry, I didnt have the time to make up new stuff.

Shrapnelsmile, At the moment we are starting with Suits and Walkers, Mike has also sculpted some of his own 15mm Infantry to use for it. Tanks & Flyers will definitely be being looked at depending on sales.

posermcbogus, let me guarantee that this release is happening next week, barring any major issues. I am packing the products after I respond to this!


It was just a funny thing to see, think nothing about it ^^. They're good for that.

I'm quite interested on this line
   
Made in ca
Dakka Veteran





Lucas Blackwolf wrote:
Gasmasked Mook wrote:
though as I had always assumed MaK was a Weird WW2 setting between all the Panzerfausts and German field caps


That would be just the bizzare Asian fascination with the WW2 nazi iconography.


Ya, because Asian fascination with WW2 Nazi iconography is bizarre while European and North American fascination is...

I’m in the wait and see category. The alternate WW2 (particularly German side) thing is a bit saturated now. MaK lost its first mover advantage to Gear Krieg and Dust. That said if rules are good and models affordable...
   
Made in si
Been Around the Block




 Chairman Aeon wrote:


Ya, because Asian fascination with WW2 Nazi iconography is bizarre while European and North American fascination is...


I mean, it's not SS-uniformed boybands and nazi manifestations as an elemntary school year's end bizarre ... But then we do have prince Harry and grown men dressing as confederates, so fair point.

Personally I don't care about the Feldmutze caps and the Panzerfausts, looking forward to seeing some more photos of the models.
   
Made in us
Moustache-twirling Princeps





PDX

If I see the Nutrocker or Neuspotter, I'm in. Love Ma.K and have been waiting for it to get a wargame for so long now.

   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran





Central Valley, California

Slave_2_Gaming wrote:
Gasmasked Mook, The setting was in the original SF:3D board game and I've really just minimized what it said for video format

Albertorius, yes... I was hoping that no-one would notice Sorry, I didnt have the time to make up new stuff.

Shrapnelsmile, At the moment we are starting with Suits and Walkers, Mike has also sculpted some of his own 15mm Infantry to use for it. Tanks & Flyers will definitely be being looked at depending on sales.

posermcbogus, let me guarantee that this release is happening next week, barring any major issues. I am packing the products after I respond to this!


Greetings.

Are infantry and tanks included in the rules? Will rules be printed? That may be a selling point for this 15mm system. It's ok if models from your specific range won't be immediate, but if limited model styles
are present in the system it may be an issue with my group.

Any info kindlly appreciated. And be sure to link immediately when for sale please!


Automatically Appended Next Post:
PS I just saw the largest of the walkers in the video -- very cool!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/01/09 19:43:02


~ Shrap

Rolling 1's for five decades.
Dust 1947 * Warhammer 40K * Kings of War * Warcry * Star Breach * LoTR SBG * Chain of Command * Mythos * Warmaster 10mm * Conquest: First Blood
 
   
Made in us
Fresh-Faced New User




This is awesome. Will this actually be a wargame or is it just minis?
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: