Switch Theme:

Island Priests from Crooked Dice (go on go on go on you know you want them)  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
[DCM]
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK



Some close ups of the new Island Priests.

https://crooked-dice.co.uk/product/island-priests/

Sculpted by Iain Colwell and painted by Callum France.


This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/01/08 21:39:45


 
   
Made in nl
[MOD]
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Cozy cockpit of an Imperial Knight



I think I will some time in the future, always loved Father Ted.



<YOUR AD HERE>
 
   
Made in ie
Regular Dakkanaut





Ireland

Amazing!

I sat beside Dermot Morgan in the cinema once.
   
Made in gb
Regular Dakkanaut



Nottingham

Father jack will have WS 5+
   
Made in ie
Regular Dakkanaut





Ireland

nevertellmetheodds wrote:
Father jack will have WS 5+

He was the best in melee in the TV show.
   
Made in us
Fixture of Dakka






Shut UP, and Take My Money!!!!

There is not an Exalt Button Big enough for these gems!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2021/01/09 02:52:31




At Games Workshop, we believe that how you behave does matter. We believe this so strongly that we have written it down in the Games Workshop Book. There is a section in the book where we talk about the values we expect all staff to demonstrate in their working lives. These values are Lawyers, Guns and Money. 
   
Made in gb
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot




UK

 Grot 6 wrote:
Shut UP, and Take My Money!!!!

There is not an Exalt Button Big enough for these gems!!


I've already told Crooked Dice that they've opened up Pandora's Box on these ones.

I will not be happy until I get a cape spread, running Bishop Brennan getting ready to kick Ted up the arse!

   
Made in ie
Regular Dakkanaut





Ireland

alphaecho wrote:
I will not be happy until I get a cape spread, running Bishop Brennan getting ready to kick Ted up the arse!

   
Made in gb
Wight Lord with the Sword of Kings






UK

Thats very cool

I AM A MARINE PLAYER

"Unimaginably ancient xenos artefact somewhere on the planet, hive fleet poised above our heads, hidden 'stealer broods making an early start....and now a bloody Chaos cult crawling out of the woodwork just in case we were bored. Welcome to my world, Ciaphas."
Inquisitor Amberley Vail, Ordo Xenos

"I will admit that some Primachs like Russ or Horus could have a chance against an unarmed 12 year old novice but, a full Battle Sister??!! One to one? In close combat? Perhaps three Primarchs fighting together... but just one Primarch?" da001

www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/528517.page

A Bloody Road - my Warhammer Fantasy Fiction 
   
Made in gb
Pyromaniac Hellhound Pilot





Bristol!

1: You will
2: Go to 1

My combined Macragge PDF Imperial Guard and Ultramarine 3rd Co. Blog Clicky

My WAB Hundred Years War English Clicky


AlexHolker wrote:At this stage, I'm starting to think GW's CEO was just getting ready for the Rapture
 
   
Made in gb
Rampaging Reaver Titan Princeps





Warwickscire

Somewhere, Dick Byrne will be more than a little put out. The fecker


Automatically Appended Next Post:
alphaecho wrote:


I will not be happy until I get a cape spread, running Bishop Brennan getting ready to kick Ted up the arse!


CCCRRRILLLLLLYYYYY!!!!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2021/01/09 22:10:29


 
   
Made in gb
Last Remaining Whole C'Tan






 OrlandotheTechnicoloured wrote:


Some close ups of the new Island Priests.

https://crooked-dice.co.uk/product/island-priests/

Sculpted by Iain Colwell and painted by Callum France.






Careful now.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Tiny Red Chair Painting Sessions. A Discord dedicated to video painting sessions. PM me for an invite. 
   
Made in gb
Fresh-Faced New User




They're rather small.
   
Made in gb
Last Remaining Whole C'Tan






They’re just far away.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Tiny Red Chair Painting Sessions. A Discord dedicated to video painting sessions. PM me for an invite. 
   
Made in gb
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot




UK

 zedmeister wrote:
Somewhere, Dick Byrne will be more than a little put out. The fecker


Automatically Appended Next Post:
alphaecho wrote:


I will not be happy until I get a cape spread, running Bishop Brennan getting ready to kick Ted up the arse!


CCCRRRILLLLLLYYYYY!!!!




You know what I'm on about!

   
Made in es
Guardsman with Flashlight




Spain

So I hear you're a racist now, Father!
   
Made in gb
Last Remaining Whole C'Tan






Remember to paint their socks black.

Not very very very very very very dark blue.

Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Tiny Red Chair Painting Sessions. A Discord dedicated to video painting sessions. PM me for an invite. 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut






Biscuit or cake?
   
Made in nl
[MOD]
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Cozy cockpit of an Imperial Knight

If they ever do a follow-up set of minis, then aside from bishop Brennan, I'd also love to see father Stone and Noel Furlong.



<YOUR AD HERE>
 
   
Made in gb
Rampaging Reaver Titan Princeps





Warwickscire

 BrookM wrote:
If they ever do a follow-up set of minis, then aside from bishop Brennan, I'd also love to see father Stone and Noel Furlong.


   
Made in nl
[MOD]
Decrepit Dakkanaut






Cozy cockpit of an Imperial Knight

 zedmeister wrote:
 BrookM wrote:
If they ever do a follow-up set of minis, then aside from bishop Brennan, I'd also love to see father Stone and Noel Furlong.




Can't remember his name (Colm?) but yes yes yes!



<YOUR AD HERE>
 
   
Made in ie
Regular Dakkanaut





Ireland

 BrookM wrote:
 zedmeister wrote:
 BrookM wrote:
If they ever do a follow-up set of minis, then aside from bishop Brennan, I'd also love to see father Stone and Noel Furlong.




Can't remember his name (Colm?) but yes yes yes!

Tom
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut





THESE! ARE...ECUMENICAL MINIATURES!
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut






 Psychopomp wrote:
THESE! ARE...ECUMENICAL MINIATURES!


YES
   
Made in us
Krazed Killa Kan






Columbus, Oh

So, question from a non-UK person..

Turns out thru our streaming TV, we can get access to Father Ted, SEASON 2.. not season 1

If I wanted to experience the show, do I NEED to watch season 1 first, or is season 2 understandable without background of season 1?

How much humor is Ireland specific?

2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

Order of St Ursula (Sisters of Battle): W-2, L-1, T-1
Get of Freki (Space Wolves): W-3, L-1, T-1
Hive Fleet Portentosa (Nids/Stealers): W-6, L-4, T-0
Omega Marines (vanilla Space Marine): W-1, L-6, T-2
Waagh Magshak (Orks): W-4, L-0, T-1
A.V.P.D.W.: W-0, L-2, T-0

www.40korigins.com
bringing 40k Events to Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Oh. Ask me for more info! 
   
Made in gb
Last Remaining Whole C'Tan






I’d say just watch it


Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Tiny Red Chair Painting Sessions. A Discord dedicated to video painting sessions. PM me for an invite. 
   
Made in gb
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot




UK

 porkuslime wrote:
So, question from a non-UK person..

Turns out thru our streaming TV, we can get access to Father Ted, SEASON 2.. not season 1

If I wanted to experience the show, do I NEED to watch season 1 first, or is season 2 understandable without background of season 1?

How much humor is Ireland specific?



There is no arc.

Watch and enjoy the absurdity.

   
Made in us
Krazed Killa Kan






Columbus, Oh

If, say, one's spouse greatly enjoyed The Vicar of Dibbley Close, or Waiting for God, would this be in the same vein and thus might engage her?

2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.

Order of St Ursula (Sisters of Battle): W-2, L-1, T-1
Get of Freki (Space Wolves): W-3, L-1, T-1
Hive Fleet Portentosa (Nids/Stealers): W-6, L-4, T-0
Omega Marines (vanilla Space Marine): W-1, L-6, T-2
Waagh Magshak (Orks): W-4, L-0, T-1
A.V.P.D.W.: W-0, L-2, T-0

www.40korigins.com
bringing 40k Events to Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Oh. Ask me for more info! 
   
Made in gb
Lone Wolf Sentinel Pilot




UK

 porkuslime wrote:
If, say, one's spouse greatly enjoyed The Vicar of Dibbley Close, or Waiting for God, would this be in the same vein and thus might engage her?


Watch one first.

I loved Waiting For God, a true 80s UK sitcom, but Father Ted is surreal and magnificent.

An example, their homage to Speed featured an electric milk float (a vehicle used for deliveries of milk to homes) rigged to explode if it goes below five miles per hour!

The gif of the Bishop shown above should give you an idea.

   
Made in ie
Regular Dakkanaut





Ireland

 porkuslime wrote:
If, say, one's spouse greatly enjoyed The Vicar of Dibbley Close, or Waiting for God, would this be in the same vein and thus might engage her?

It's more absurd/silly. And better.
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: