Switch Theme:

Transaction Report - Ahriman085  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert

Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.

Made in us
Automated Rubric Marine of Tzeentch

ft. Bragg

Yes I dont know where the release currently is, but I would sign one. Does anyone have a blank that they could email me?
thanks
Jon

Let a billion souls burn in death than for one soul to bend knee to a false Emperor.....
"I am the punishment of God, had you not committed great sin, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you"

Made in us
Tough Tyrant Guard

I'm curious as to whether the detective seized models he may have gotten through legitimate trades, but used in his scams.

For example, the two Stormravens he 'sold' to me.

Are these someone's models he got through scamming, or did he have them legitimately?

There will be quite a lot of sorting to do when the items are released.

Made in us
Dakka Veteran

Massachusetts

 Traceoftoxin wrote:
I'm curious as to whether the detective seized models he may have gotten through legitimate trades, but used in his scams.

For example, the two Stormravens he 'sold' to me.

Are these someone's models he got through scamming, or did he have them legitimately?

There will be quite a lot of sorting to do when the items are released.

Im also wondering if he hit any other gaming sites and we dont know about them.

<--Bolt on Cuteness: S:20,No armour save, no invul save, no cover save, Range:unlimited---DEAL
Enough too have fun

Made in us
Human Auxiliary to the Empire

The Colony, TX

WarOne said he got my Dark Vengeance stuff from him through a trade that they made together.. So yes I believe he would take stuff from others then use it in legitimate trades.

Ill find out about the release, to see if Det. Curtis has one.

Automatically Appended Next Post: