Switch Theme:

Rumour Engine 2022  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Enginseer with a Wrench






Given the Squat Killteam rumour, is it of note that the heel of this (apparent) bionic leg matches the styling of what looks like a foot at the top of the image here?

+Death of a Rubricist+
My miniature painting blog.
 
   
Made in be
Regular Dakkanaut





I think that was discussed before and seen as a possibility when that specific image came out.

I do wonder however why it is seemingly standing on floating rocks...
   
Made in pl
Longtime Dakkanaut




Germany

 Segersgia wrote:
I think that was discussed before and seen as a possibility when that specific image came out.

I do wonder however why it is seemingly standing on floating rocks...


Squat Psyker

"Tabletop games are the only setting when a body is made more horrifying for NOT being chopped into smaller pieces."
- Jiado 
   
Made in be
Regular Dakkanaut





 Wha-Mu-077 wrote:
 Segersgia wrote:
I think that was discussed before and seen as a possibility when that specific image came out.

I do wonder however why it is seemingly standing on floating rocks...


Squat Psyker


So... A living ancestor

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/05 17:26:40


 
   
Made in gb
Ridin' on a Snotling Pump Wagon








Want to say rear of a Chaos Knight? But the bottom bit doesn’t look like hips.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Oooh…outside chance of an updated Defiler maybe?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/11 12:30:38


Fed up of Scalpers? But still want your Exclusives? Why not join us?

Pfizer vaccine administered 13:40pm 18 Feb 21. Still no second head. Second jab 13:35pm 6 May 2021. At the Masonic Hall. 
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran





Squat vehicle ?
   
Made in gb
Tunneling Trygon






My first guess was the rumoured new IG tank, but defiler looks like it's a better fit
   
Made in es
Longtime Dakkanaut





top right has a letter or number written with "paint"

so I see it as something more "human"

imperial guard or even some necromunda
   
Made in pl
Longtime Dakkanaut




Germany

It doesn't look like the current Chaos Knight, so it's probably not that

"Tabletop games are the only setting when a body is made more horrifying for NOT being chopped into smaller pieces."
- Jiado 
   
Made in fr
Lesser Daemon of Chaos






Yeah wouldn't bet on anything Chaosy.

Maybe another piece of this ?

-"For the Ruinous Powers!" 
   
Made in se
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





Stockholm, Sweden

On the Krieg decal sheet that comes with Kill Team Octarius, there is a vehicle "Krieg" decal that looks very much like the painted letter in that image. Can be a "K".

Oguhmek paints Orks (and Necrons): 'Ere we go!
 
   
Made in si
Ravenous Beast Form







100% not Chaos, it would have chaos stars all over those hatches

Posters on ignore list: 34

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in ch
Warped Arch Heretic of Chaos





zamerion wrote:
top right has a letter or number written with "paint"

so I see it as something more "human"

imperial guard or even some necromunda


Maybee out there but Stalk tank?
Considering "chaos Cultists" are something that was also rumored reliably?

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/766717.page
A Mostly Renegades and Heretics blog.

 Daedalus81 wrote:

In the 41st millennium there is only overpriced hamberders.

 
   
Made in us
Long-Range Land Speeder Pilot





Clermont De L'Oise

That is a letter 'K' stenciled on the top right of the image. This looks very human and very Imperial to me. It also looks like a vertical surface going by the rust drips.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/11 13:24:16


2811
650
750 
   
Made in gb
Tunneling Trygon






 vim_the_good wrote:
That is a letter 'K' stenciled on the top right of the image. This looks very human and very Imperial to me. It is also the side of something going by the rust drips.


Looking forward to the new guard regiment, Kadians
   
Made in us
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Gathering the Informations.

It could be a piece of scenery...

There's decals for Minefields and Trenches on the DKoK transfer sheet.
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran




It's the monthly GSC release.
   
Made in pl
Huge Hierodule





Never seen before Krieg assault vehicle = IG are getting their notLand Raider.
   
Made in us
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Gathering the Informations.

Naaah...the rumored Guard vehicle is "between a Leman Russ and Baneblade" for size. Purportedly it's also not new to the lore.
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut





Tampa,FL USA

 Kanluwen wrote:
Naaah...the rumored Guard vehicle is "between a Leman Russ and Baneblade" for size. Purportedly it's also not new to the lore.


I wouldn't be sad to get a plastic Macharius.

You know you're really doing something when you can make strangers hate you over the Internet. - Mauleed
Just remember folks. Panic. Panic all the time. It's the only way to survive, other than just being mindful, of course-but geez, that's so friggin' boring. - Aegis Grimm
Hallowed is the All Pie
The Before Times: A Place That Celebrates The World That Was 
   
Made in gb
Fixture of Dakka







 lord_blackfang wrote:
100% not Chaos, it would have chaos stars all over those hatches

I mean, you do have eight latches around those circular hatches which are located in the right spots for a Chaos star...

2021 Plog - Here we go again... - my fifth attempt at a Dakka PLOG

My [url=https://pileofpotential.com/dysartes]Pile of Potential[/url - updates ongoing...

Gamgee on Tau Players wrote:we all kill cats and sell our own families to the devil and eat live puppies.


 Kanluwen wrote:
This is, emphatically, why I will continue suggesting nuking Guard and starting over again. It's a legacy army that needs to be rebooted with a new focal point.

Confirmation of why no-one should listen to Kanluwen when it comes to the IG - he doesn't want the IG, he want's Kan's New Model Army... 
   
Made in si
Ravenous Beast Form







 Dysartes wrote:
 lord_blackfang wrote:
100% not Chaos, it would have chaos stars all over those hatches

I mean, you do have eight latches around those circular hatches which are located in the right spots for a Chaos star...


That's my point, it's a perfect place to put a star, and they didn't.

Perfect enough to maybe be an intentional spot for a Chaos version later tho. We are rumoured to get traitor units this year.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/11 14:23:14


Posters on ignore list: 34

40k Potica Edition - 40k patch with reactions, suppression and all that good stuff. Feedback thread here.

Gangs of Nu Ork - Necromunda / Gorkamorka expansion supporting all faction. Feedback thread here
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran





 Platuan4th wrote:
 Kanluwen wrote:
Naaah...the rumored Guard vehicle is "between a Leman Russ and Baneblade" for size. Purportedly it's also not new to the lore.


I wouldn't be sad to get a plastic Macharius.


I think the Gorgon is more classic Krieg, though those bits look more like bull bars than the front hatch of one of them.
   
Made in us
Owns Whole Set of Skullz Techpriests






Gathering the Informations.

 Tastyfish wrote:
 Platuan4th wrote:
 Kanluwen wrote:
Naaah...the rumored Guard vehicle is "between a Leman Russ and Baneblade" for size. Purportedly it's also not new to the lore.


I wouldn't be sad to get a plastic Macharius.


I think the Gorgon is more classic Krieg, though those bits look more like bull bars than the front hatch of one of them.

The Gorgon is "more classic Krieg", but the rumored new tank kit is just called "Guard" not "Krieg".

It was mentioned in the same post as plastic Kasrkin.
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut





Tampa,FL USA

 Kanluwen wrote:
 Tastyfish wrote:
 Platuan4th wrote:
 Kanluwen wrote:
Naaah...the rumored Guard vehicle is "between a Leman Russ and Baneblade" for size. Purportedly it's also not new to the lore.


I wouldn't be sad to get a plastic Macharius.


I think the Gorgon is more classic Krieg, though those bits look more like bull bars than the front hatch of one of them.

The Gorgon is "more classic Krieg", but the rumored new tank kit is just called "Guard" not "Krieg".

It was mentioned in the same post as plastic Kasrkin.


I also wouldn't say the Gorgon is "between" the size of the Russ and Baneblade considering it's basically the same size as the Baneblade.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/11 14:47:45


You know you're really doing something when you can make strangers hate you over the Internet. - Mauleed
Just remember folks. Panic. Panic all the time. It's the only way to survive, other than just being mindful, of course-but geez, that's so friggin' boring. - Aegis Grimm
Hallowed is the All Pie
The Before Times: A Place That Celebrates The World That Was 
   
Made in us
Veteran Inquisitorial Tyranid Xenokiller





Some backwater sump

30k Guard vehicle! It's floaty!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/11 15:58:55


New Career Time? 
   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Trustworthy Shas'vre





Leicester

 xttz wrote:
 vim_the_good wrote:
That is a letter 'K' stenciled on the top right of the image. This looks very human and very Imperial to me. It is also the side of something going by the rust drips.


Looking forward to the new guard regiment, Kadians


I hate you…

DS:80+S+GM+B+I+Pw40k08D+A++WD355R+T(M)DM+
 Zed wrote:
*All statements reflect my opinion at this moment. if some sort of pretty new model gets released (or if I change my mind at random) I reserve the right to jump on any bandwagon at will.
 
   
Made in gb
Aspirant Tech-Adept





Northumberland

 Tastyfish wrote:
 Platuan4th wrote:
 Kanluwen wrote:
Naaah...the rumored Guard vehicle is "between a Leman Russ and Baneblade" for size. Purportedly it's also not new to the lore.


I wouldn't be sad to get a plastic Macharius.


I think the Gorgon is more classic Krieg, though those bits look more like bull bars than the front hatch of one of them.


I agree I think the bottom bit looks like bull bars to me. I feel it's unlikely to be a transport though.





Not identical of course, but the Macharius does have similar large rivets and the front bars.

If the rumour is "not new to the lore" maybe it's something based off that chassis?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/01/11 22:19:26


One and a half feet in the hobby


My Adeptus Mechanicus Painting Log:
# The Explorator Fleet of Labrunnia IX #

 
   
Made in gb
Dakka Veteran





 Kanluwen wrote:
Naaah...the rumored Guard vehicle is "between a Leman Russ and Baneblade" for size. Purportedly it's also not new to the lore.


Where is this rumour from? I've seen this and "new cadians" repeated several times but I haven't found where it's from or what was actually said.
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut





Id love new AM vehicles. Especially if they have a krieg specific body for like a gunner. Not just another Cadian. I'd settle for an upgrade sprue down the line where we can custom tanks, sentinels, etc, so that people who want krieg armies can convert easier
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: