Switch Theme:

Warhammer Mortal Realms - AoS Partwork  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in gb
Wight Lord with the Sword of Kings






UK

Got my issues 7-10

More info here:

https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warhammer_Age_of_Sigmar_Mortal_Realms

I AM A MARINE PLAYER

"Unimaginably ancient xenos artefact somewhere on the planet, hive fleet poised above our heads, hidden 'stealer broods making an early start....and now a bloody Chaos cult crawling out of the woodwork just in case we were bored. Welcome to my world, Ciaphas."
Inquisitor Amberley Vail, Ordo Xenos

"I will admit that some Primachs like Russ or Horus could have a chance against an unarmed 12 year old novice but, a full Battle Sister??!! One to one? In close combat? Perhaps three Primarchs fighting together... but just one Primarch?" da001

www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/528517.page

A Bloody Road - my Warhammer Fantasy Fiction 
   
Made in gb
Darkwolf



West Sussex, UK

Still waiting for my issues 3-6. Turns out they didn’t start a new subscription when I updated from regular to premium. They didn’t seem that happy to help so have set myself up a new subscription instead (although I am not 100% convinced that has setup correctly).
   
Made in gb
Battlefield Professional




Nottingham, England

Anyone in the UK seen thus weeks issue ?
   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

Not seen it but FP have emailed that it's been dispatched



Automatically Appended Next Post:
presumably they will have to stop at some point as GW won't be supplying any sprues or paint, I wonder how far in advance they're stocked for?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/03/28 13:27:53


 
   
Made in gb
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

 OrlandotheTechnicoloured wrote:
Not seen it but FP have emailed that it's been dispatched



Automatically Appended Next Post:
presumably they will have to stop at some point as GW won't be supplying any sprues or paint, I wonder how far in advance they're stocked for?


There's also the question on if they'll voluntarily shut down their own packing and shipping warehouse as well. With postal systems getting a bit nuts at present they might just close shop themselves and wait it out even if they've got stock.

   
Made in gb
Fresh-Faced New User




Just picked up my copy of issue 12 from my local and the attached letter was inside.
So, whilst I am sure everyone picking their ones up will have the same letter, I thought I would just give a heads up.
[spoiler]
[Thumb - 20200401_180834.jpg]
[spoiler]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/04/01 17:22:54


 
   
Made in gb
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

Sounds like they've got stock for a while in models then and are slowing release to hopefully let GW re-open and produce more for them.

   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

Thanks for that, my issue 12 from FP didn't have that letter in, so presumably the change was decided part way through the print run

oh and just in case any body needs to know it has 2 of this mausoleum sprue

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/04/01 20:54:45


 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut





Two sprues together just makes one mausoleum piece?
And then you get two of that fence, and two halves of the gate
   
Made in ie
Fixture of Dakka






2 sprues makes 3 mausoleums each part on the sprue is half a mausoleum. The bases are on the third sprue which you don’t get this issue.

Front cover shows this
https://forbiddenplanet.com/290832-warhammer-age-of-sigmar-mortal-realms-11/

The next part of the mausoleum comes in issue 15 it looks like 1 of sprue 2 the gate and Statue sprue and maybe sprue 3 the base sprue? but only the Statue is shown on its base.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/290836-warhammer-age-of-sigmar-mortal-realms-15/

I was hoping to pick up issues 11 & 12 but the newsagent is closed for the foreseeable might order from Forbibben planet at some point.
   
Made in gb
Lustful Cultist of Slaanesh




Danny76 wrote:
Two sprues together just makes one mausoleum piece?
And then you get two of that fence, and two halves of the gate

two of that sprue gives you 3 little crypt buildings.
Spoiler:
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut





Oh ok. That’s quite good value then really
   
Made in gb
Lustful Cultist of Slaanesh




Fauxhammer (link to post) has the contents of issues 21, 22, and 23 announced:

21 - 5 Dreadscythe Harridans
22 - Rakarth Flesh and Mephiston Red paints
23 - 4 Liberators and 1 Prosecutor
   
Made in ie
Yellin' Yoof on a Scooter





Ireland

Has anyone recieved their copies of 10 - 14 via sub. Have comfirmation of postage but no payment taken or delivery. last ref was 21 april but nothing since. i understand in these dark days that everything has slowed but has it come to a halt with GW shutting down and now has no supply. would have thought this was planned a long time ago to fulfil to the end i.e. 'heres the full edition stock,break it down how you see fit' Not worrying too much but would like some plastic to paint.
   
Made in gb
Wight Lord with the Sword of Kings






UK

 dazblackhawk wrote:
Has anyone recieved their copies of 10 - 14 via sub. Have comfirmation of postage but no payment taken or delivery. last ref was 21 april but nothing since. i understand in these dark days that everything has slowed but has it come to a halt with GW shutting down and now has no supply. would have thought this was planned a long time ago to fulfil to the end i.e. 'heres the full edition stock,break it down how you see fit' Not worrying too much but would like some plastic to paint.


Yep got mine

I AM A MARINE PLAYER

"Unimaginably ancient xenos artefact somewhere on the planet, hive fleet poised above our heads, hidden 'stealer broods making an early start....and now a bloody Chaos cult crawling out of the woodwork just in case we were bored. Welcome to my world, Ciaphas."
Inquisitor Amberley Vail, Ordo Xenos

"I will admit that some Primachs like Russ or Horus could have a chance against an unarmed 12 year old novice but, a full Battle Sister??!! One to one? In close combat? Perhaps three Primarchs fighting together... but just one Primarch?" da001

www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/528517.page

A Bloody Road - my Warhammer Fantasy Fiction 
   
Made in ie
Yellin' Yoof on a Scooter





Ireland

 Mr Morden wrote:
 dazblackhawk wrote:
Has anyone recieved their copies of 10 - 14 via sub. Have comfirmation of postage but no payment taken or delivery. last ref was 21 april but nothing since. i understand in these dark days that everything has slowed but has it come to a halt with GW shutting down and now has no supply. would have thought this was planned a long time ago to fulfil to the end i.e. 'heres the full edition stock,break it down how you see fit' Not worrying too much but would like some plastic to paint.


Yep got mine


ok so its in the wind will watch for the postie. Thanks
   
Made in fi
Decrepit Dakkanaut





 dazblackhawk wrote:
Has anyone recieved their copies of 10 - 14 via sub. Have comfirmation of postage but no payment taken or delivery. last ref was 21 april but nothing since. i understand in these dark days that everything has slowed but has it come to a halt with GW shutting down and now has no supply. would have thought this was planned a long time ago to fulfil to the end i.e. 'heres the full edition stock,break it down how you see fit' Not worrying too much but would like some plastic to paint.


Or they make stock as needed and not have 80 week stock lying around waiting for time costing money.

12 factions for Lord of The Rings
4663
11772 pts(along with lots of unpainted unsorted stuff)
5265 pts
5150 pts
~3200 pts Knights

 
   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

Just got issue 15, it has 2 of the sigmarite mausoleum sprues



and

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2020/05/14 09:36:49


 
   
Made in gb
Martial Arts SAS




United Kingdom

I really regret not picking up a second issue of 11. I wasn't expecting much from the kit but when I finally sat down a couple of weeks ago and made the three mausoleums I was really impressed. Sadly that issue has been OoS at Forbidden Planet and Hachette ever since and not many have popped up on eBay :(

   
Made in gb
Arthedainian Captive




UK

 Siygess wrote:
I really regret not picking up a second issue of 11. I wasn't expecting much from the kit but when I finally sat down a couple of weeks ago and made the three mausoleums I was really impressed. Sadly that issue has been OoS at Forbidden Planet and Hachette ever since and not many have popped up on eBay :(


I had the exact same thoughts the other day! Hopefully once the GW factories get back on line Hachette might order more restock certain issues? I noticed some 40K Conquest issues reappeared on the Hatchette store yesterday, so it could happen with Mortal Realms?

Ebay is definitely a non starter with the prices people charge per issue.

I'm a breakfast connoisseur. 
   
Made in gb
Martial Arts SAS




United Kingdom

 Elevenses wrote:
 Siygess wrote:
I really regret not picking up a second issue of 11. I wasn't expecting much from the kit but when I finally sat down a couple of weeks ago and made the three mausoleums I was really impressed. Sadly that issue has been OoS at Forbidden Planet and Hachette ever since and not many have popped up on eBay :(


I had the exact same thoughts the other day! Hopefully once the GW factories get back on line Hachette might order more restock certain issues? I noticed some 40K Conquest issues reappeared on the Hatchette store yesterday, so it could happen with Mortal Realms?

Ebay is definitely a non starter with the prices people charge per issue.


It looks like Hachette just got more copies of 11 in stock so I ordered one along with another copy of issue 15!

   
Made in es
Fresh-Faced New User




Which number does the binder arrive with? I'm beginning to have an uncomfortable amount of magazines piling up, but nothing has arrived at my newsagent (we are at number 14 here).
   
Made in us
Been Around the Block




The binders only come with the subscription, although I believe newsagents can order them in for you.
   
Made in gb
Fresh-Faced New User




deano2099 wrote:
The binders only come with the subscription, although I believe newsagents can order them in for you.


Do you know when the second binder is expected, or do we have to order it in seperately, just got my delivery of 15 and 16 and my first binder is looking very full!
   
Made in gb
Wolf Guard Bodyguard in Terminator Armor





 dazblackhawk wrote:
Has anyone recieved their copies of 10 - 14 via sub. Have comfirmation of postage but no payment taken or delivery. last ref was 21 april but nothing since. i understand in these dark days that everything has slowed but has it come to a halt with GW shutting down and now has no supply. would have thought this was planned a long time ago to fulfil to the end i.e. 'heres the full edition stock,break it down how you see fit' Not worrying too much but would like some plastic to paint.


Wait you get told when it's posted? Mine just rocks up. Although I haven't had anything since April :(


 
   
Made in gb
Darkwolf



West Sussex, UK

Daston wrote:
 dazblackhawk wrote:
Has anyone recieved their copies of 10 - 14 via sub. Have comfirmation of postage but no payment taken or delivery. last ref was 21 april but nothing since. i understand in these dark days that everything has slowed but has it come to a halt with GW shutting down and now has no supply. would have thought this was planned a long time ago to fulfil to the end i.e. 'heres the full edition stock,break it down how you see fit' Not worrying too much but would like some plastic to paint.


Wait you get told when it's posted? Mine just rocks up. Although I haven't had anything since April :(


If you log into your account at https://hachettepartworks.com/Account/Login/ you can look at your subscription which will confirm when items are sent (although they are often added a few days before they actually leave).
   
Made in gb
Wolf Guard Bodyguard in Terminator Armor





Aeneades wrote:
Daston wrote:
 dazblackhawk wrote:
Has anyone recieved their copies of 10 - 14 via sub. Have comfirmation of postage but no payment taken or delivery. last ref was 21 april but nothing since. i understand in these dark days that everything has slowed but has it come to a halt with GW shutting down and now has no supply. would have thought this was planned a long time ago to fulfil to the end i.e. 'heres the full edition stock,break it down how you see fit' Not worrying too much but would like some plastic to paint.


Wait you get told when it's posted? Mine just rocks up. Although I haven't had anything since April :(


If you log into your account at https://hachettepartworks.com/Account/Login/ you can look at your subscription which will confirm when items are sent (although they are often added a few days before they actually leave).


Ah thanks, mine still just has No.8 being my last one at the end of March :(


 
   
Made in gb
Fresh-Faced New User




I got my latest drop on friday with the premium box. Nothing updated on the site as it normally would though. It’ll be on its way i’m sure.
   
Made in ca
Regular Dakkanaut





Latest updates from Fauxhammer and Forbidden Planet

Issue 24 = Lord Executioner, 4 Grimghast Reapers, 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers (from Soul Wars)
Issue 25 = Balthasar Gold paint, Agrax Earthshade shade
Issue 26 = Azyrite Ruin (1 sprue? not entirely sure)
Issue 27 = Stormsire's Cursebreakers
Issue 28 = 3 Spirit Hosts (not totally clear yet whether it is 3 bases or 1 base with 3 spirits, presumably the full 3 bases)
Issue 29 = Nuln Oil shade, Baneblade Brown paint
Issue 30 = Warcry Scenery (details unknown)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/06/29 14:23:36


Avatar by Makkon

Successful Trades: 1 
   
Made in gb
[DCM]
Decrepit Dakkanaut




UK

Also worth mentioning that forbidden planet seems to have (or thinks they'll be able to get) pretty much all the issues so far so if you missed any because of lockdown etc you look to be able to order them now

 
   
 
Forum Index » News & Rumors
Go to: