Switch Theme:

Transaction Report: Dashootyestgit / snaffu420  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Inspiring Icon Bearer





Colorado Springs, CO

Ok. So I just traded:
$70.00 (sent him the money, got his side of the trade and then sent him the GK)
5 PAGK w/ magnetized backpacks (both regular and teleporter)
5 GKTermies
2 Finecast Caldor Draigos

FOR

10 Assault Terminators (5 LC, 5 TH&SS) in various stages of painting from not primed to fully painted.
5 Terminators w/ missile launcher & 2 chainfist, assembled & unprimed
10 painted Sanguinary Guard w/ banner
1 well painted sanguinor
1 Terminator Chaplain
20 plastic DC w/ jetpacks, primed black, some paint added
5 well painted BA tac marines w/ bolters
a LOT of bits...from some old metal tac marines to 10 DA robed marines, random set of plastic (??) BT LRaider doors, etc, etc... and a big ol bag of ork stuff.

Seemed like a good enough guy. Kinda hard to believe that its the same guy, but whatever. If you think I've got some of your stuff, send me some pictures and we'll work something out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/03/07 17:51:47


If I've got a trade you're interested in but you don't have anything on my wanted list, just shoot me a PM and ask! I'm easily distracted!  
   
Made in us
Agile Revenant Titan




Alabama

Snaffu420 wrote: those of you wanting to know where i game...i game in Montgomery at visions come see me some time ill gladly meet you there.

oh and PS since ive started trading here ive had no bad feedback maybe a tad of a delay with shipping but i do have small children and being a single mom that does tend to get in the way , anyway ill pack my diaper bag and get out of dodge if you guys are gonna have some stereo typical ignorance towards me , for those of you that are awaiting items have no fear they will get to you in the described condition and again i am sorry for the delay.


Interesting. Never run into a single-mom 40K player at Visions. Only because I guess I don't go there that often. Who do you normally play against up there?

WH40K
Alaitoc Eldar 3000 pts.
Weeping Legion 1500 pts.

DT:70+S++G+M-B-I--Pw40K90-D++A++/eWD?R++T(D)DM+

28 successful trades in the Dakka Swap Shop! Check out my latest auction here!
 
   
Made in us
Sergeant Major






In the dark recesses of your mind...

Snaffu420 wrote:So because i make an account the same day this guy goes scammer crazy means that i am him? last i checked im not a guy for one and for two just because some one lives in the same state does not mean that it is indeed the same person but if you folks here at dakka like to make that stereo type then that is fine by me i was ok befor finding your service and ill be just fine after the fact , maybe if some one had PMed me and Inquired about it my name would have stayed out of many members mouths but it is what it is , to late now but seeing as this other user "lives" in the same area i could have tried helping you guys tracking him down. but its ok if you guys cant tell the difference between a penis and a vagina then ill just chalk that up to to many hours under a bright lamp. Ritides go ahead and suspend the account its of no use for me anymore as you guys pretty much tarnished the name i was trying to build for my self any way have fun guys was a nice place to troll while it lasted and thanks to those of you who have completed successful trades on both ends was a huge help for me! , and those of you wanting to know where i game...i game in Montgomery at visions come see me some time ill gladly meet you there.



oh and PS since ive started trading here ive had no bad feedback maybe a tad of a delay with shipping but i do have small children and being a single mom that does tend to get in the way , anyway ill pack my diaper bag and get out of dodge if you guys are gonna have some stereo typical ignorance towards me , for those of you that are awaiting items have no fear they will get to you in the described condition and again i am sorry for the delay.


Award for longest run-on sentence?

A Town Called Malus wrote:Just because it is called "The Executioners Axe" doesn't mean it is an axe...


azreal13 wrote:Dude, each to their own and all that, but frankly, if Dakka's interplanetary flame cannon of death goes off point blank in your nads you've nobody to blame but yourself!


 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut




Kissimmee Florida

Snaffu420 wrote:So because i make an account the same day this guy goes scammer crazy means that i am him? last i checked im not a guy for one and for two just because some one lives in the same state does not mean that it is indeed the same person but if you folks here at dakka like to make that stereo type then that is fine by me i was ok befor finding your service and ill be just fine after the fact , maybe if some one had PMed me and Inquired about it my name would have stayed out of many members mouths but it is what it is , to late now but seeing as this other user "lives" in the same area i could have tried helping you guys tracking him down. but its ok if you guys cant tell the difference between a penis and a vagina then ill just chalk that up to to many hours under a bright lamp. Ritides go ahead and suspend the account its of no use for me anymore as you guys pretty much tarnished the name i was trying to build for my self any way have fun guys was a nice place to troll while it lasted and thanks to those of you who have completed successful trades on both ends was a huge help for me! , and those of you wanting to know where i game...i game in Montgomery at visions come see me some time ill gladly meet you there.



oh and PS since ive started trading here ive had no bad feedback maybe a tad of a delay with shipping but i do have small children and being a single mom that does tend to get in the way , anyway ill pack my diaper bag and get out of dodge if you guys are gonna have some stereo typical ignorance towards me , for those of you that are awaiting items have no fear they will get to you in the described condition and again i am sorry for the delay.


The Ebay account Dashootiestgit gave me was Snaffu420 lol so dont try and play that way

I still have the message in my box

 
   
Made in us
Resentful Grot With a Plan





AL

puma713 wrote:
Snaffu420 wrote: those of you wanting to know where i game...i game in Montgomery at visions come see me some time ill gladly meet you there.

oh and PS since ive started trading here ive had no bad feedback maybe a tad of a delay with shipping but i do have small children and being a single mom that does tend to get in the way , anyway ill pack my diaper bag and get out of dodge if you guys are gonna have some stereo typical ignorance towards me , for those of you that are awaiting items have no fear they will get to you in the described condition and again i am sorry for the delay.


Interesting. Never run into a single-mom 40K player at Visions. Only because I guess I don't go there that often. Who do you normally play against up there?


She could easily name a couple people and we'd know really fast. I know the Manager, TO, and players.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/03/07 22:13:34


   
Made in us
Nasty Nob on Warbike with Klaw





St. Louis, MO

Also, the staff here wouldn't openly paint someone in with the original subject of this complaint unless they had evidence.

Silly scammer is silly.

Eric

Black Fiend wrote: Okay all the ChapterHouse Nazis to the right!! All the GW apologists to the far left. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!
The Green Git wrote: I'd like to cross section them and see if they have TFG rings, but that's probably illegal.
Polonius wrote: You have to love when the most clearly biased person in the room is claiming to be objective.
Greebynog wrote:Us brits have a sense of fair play and propriety that you colonial savages can only dream of.
Stelek wrote: I know you're afraid. I want you to be. Because you should be. I've got the humiliation wagon all set up for you to take a ride back to suck city.
Quote: LunaHound--- Why do people hate unpainted models? I mean is it lacking the realism to what we fantasize the plastic soldier men to be?
I just can't stand it when people have fun the wrong way. - Chongara
I do believe that the GW "moneysheep" is a dying breed, despite their bleats to the contrary. - AesSedai
You are a thief and a predator of the wargaming community, and i'll be damned if anyone says differently ever again on my watch in these forums. -MajorTom11 
   
Made in us
Psychic Prisoner aboard a Black Ship






MagickalMemories wrote:Also, the staff here wouldn't openly paint someone in with the original subject of this complaint unless they had evidence.

Silly scammer is silly.

Eric



as the accused i want to see proof?
   
Made in us
Warning From Magnus? Not Listening!





New Jersey, USA

timofeo wrote:The Ebay account Dashootiestgit gave me was Snaffu420 lol so dont try and play that way

I still have the message in my box


Snaffu420, do you have an existing relationship with Dashootiestgit? Have you dealt with this individual before? Seeing as how you've been named by him to Timofeo (as stated above), it would appear so.

Please explain, if you can.


"This One Is Rurouni... Once Again, This One Will Drift..."
"Rushing towards danger without hesitation isn't recklessness, but bravery... And avoiding danger when there's a chance for victory isn't precaution, but cowardice..."
"I can only go forward." 
   
Made in gb
[SWAP SHOP MOD]
Pigeons in Flight






In my Austin Ambassador Y Reg

OK at this point, I would request that users refrain from piling on. Suffice it to say that the Swap Mod team has spent plenty of time looking into this issue and have gathered all the evidence we require - this evidence will be actioned on. If Snaffu420/Dashootyestgit really wants to clear his name, then I suggest he makes good on his outstanding trades.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/03/07 19:44:47


=====Begin Dakka Geek Code=====
DC:80-S--G+MB+I+Pw40k95+D++A+++/sWD144R+T(S)DM+
======End Dakka Geek Code======

Click here for retro Nintendo reviews

My Project Logs:
30K Death Guard, 30K Imperial Fists

Completed Armies so far (click to view Army Profile):
 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut





Based solely in his grammar and ONE LONG SENTENCE structure of writing I would say there is more than a passing similarity to the previous emails and PMs posted in this thread. This is not the writing of a mother, or for that matter, a person who has graduated high school yet, IMHO.

Snaffu420 wrote:So because i make an account the same day this guy goes scammer crazy means that i am him? last i checked im not a guy for one and for two just because some one lives in the same state does not mean that it is indeed the same person but if you folks here at dakka like to make that stereo type then that is fine by me i was ok befor finding your service and ill be just fine after the fact , maybe if some one had PMed me and Inquired about it my name would have stayed out of many members mouths but it is what it is , to late now but seeing as this other user "lives" in the same area i could have tried helping you guys tracking him down. but its ok if you guys cant tell the difference between a penis and a vagina then ill just chalk that up to to many hours under a bright lamp. Ritides go ahead and suspend the account its of no use for me anymore as you guys pretty much tarnished the name i was trying to build for my self any way have fun guys was a nice place to troll while it lasted and thanks to those of you who have completed successful trades on both ends was a huge help for me! , and those of you wanting to know where i game...i game in Montgomery at visions come see me some time ill gladly meet you there.



oh and PS since ive started trading here ive had no bad feedback maybe a tad of a delay with shipping but i do have small children and being a single mom that does tend to get in the way , anyway ill pack my diaper bag and get out of dodge if you guys are gonna have some stereo typical ignorance towards me , for those of you that are awaiting items have no fear they will get to you in the described condition and again i am sorry for the delay.
   
Made in us
Nasty Nob on Warbike with Klaw





St. Louis, MO

Snaffu420 wrote:
MagickalMemories wrote:Also, the staff here wouldn't openly paint someone in with the original subject of this complaint unless they had evidence.

Silly scammer is silly.

Eric



as the accused i want to see proof?


You have no right to that.
A web site, such as Dakka Dakka, is the sole property of the owner. As such, the rest of us use it at his leisure. He, and those appointed by him, have the right to revoke the membership of any and all members that they see fit, and to do so for any reason.

So, in so far as it pertains to your membership here, you have no right to see it.

Eric

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/03/07 22:42:29


Black Fiend wrote: Okay all the ChapterHouse Nazis to the right!! All the GW apologists to the far left. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!
The Green Git wrote: I'd like to cross section them and see if they have TFG rings, but that's probably illegal.
Polonius wrote: You have to love when the most clearly biased person in the room is claiming to be objective.
Greebynog wrote:Us brits have a sense of fair play and propriety that you colonial savages can only dream of.
Stelek wrote: I know you're afraid. I want you to be. Because you should be. I've got the humiliation wagon all set up for you to take a ride back to suck city.
Quote: LunaHound--- Why do people hate unpainted models? I mean is it lacking the realism to what we fantasize the plastic soldier men to be?
I just can't stand it when people have fun the wrong way. - Chongara
I do believe that the GW "moneysheep" is a dying breed, despite their bleats to the contrary. - AesSedai
You are a thief and a predator of the wargaming community, and i'll be damned if anyone says differently ever again on my watch in these forums. -MajorTom11 
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

This is pretty open and shut- Snaffu420, you gave out the same shipping address as Dashootyestgit (I cannot post it in this thread, but if you PM me I can show you that they are identical). We have means of determining that you are posting from the same location. You signed up the same day this TR was created about Dashootyestgit, and your name was given as the ebay account name.

So, that is the evidence... if you would admit that you are the same person and move towards resolving the outstanding transactions, then you would be allowed to continue to post, but there is no point in arguing against this evidence.

To all, as filbert said, we need to stay on-topic. Inflammatory posts or posts made by those not involved in trades with this person and which are not helping things will simply be deleted at this point.

Let's allow users to post who are currently involved in trades with either username, so that they can coordinate and see if there is any crossover of good between those that were sent and not compensated for, and those that are now being sold.
   
Made in us
Deadly Dire Avenger





This "person" is both a single mother AND a 50 year old man from Alabama...both who play 40k? Very interesting.

I tracked down the ebay user id that timeofo provided for me and if you look at user id history it shows something VERY interesting. We now know both his ebay id and his email address, which he still uses. Please feel free to contact me if you need any other information about dashootyestgit. ive put a lot of time and anger into this project, and I would be happy to help anyone else with their dashootyestgit problems.

"So cash in your blanks for little toy tanks. Learn how to use them and abuse them, choose them over conversations..." Jack Johnson

2500 Points
2500 Points 
   
Made in us
Powerful Ushbati





Manhatten, KS

godswildcard wrote:Ok. So I just traded:
$70.00 (sent him the money, got his side of the trade and then sent him the GK)
5 PAGK w/ magnetized backpacks (both regular and teleporter)
5 GKTermies
2 Finecast Caldor Draigos

FOR

10 Assault Terminators (5 LC, 5 TH&SS) in various stages of painting from not primed to fully painted.
5 Terminators w/ missile launcher & 2 chainfist, assembled & unprimed
10 painted Sanguinary Guard w/ banner
1 well painted sanguinor
1 Terminator Chaplain
20 plastic DC w/ jetpacks, primed black, some paint added
5 well painted BA tac marines w/ bolters
a LOT of bits...from some old metal tac marines to 10 DA robed marines, random set of plastic (??) BT LRaider doors, etc, etc... and a big ol bag of ork stuff.

Seemed like a good enough guy. Kinda hard to believe that its the same guy, but whatever. If you think I've got some of your stuff, send me some pictures and we'll work something out.


REALLY? I already purchased this stuff and was waiting for it to arrive. Guess I will file that dispute now. I need to check and see if my trade with him prior showed everything. If not then I will have law enforcement get involved. Matters not to me as long as I get what I am entitled to.

he sent and actual trade on the 25th of February to me I need to inspect its contents. If it is indeed a scam expect federal repercussions.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2012/03/08 20:42:05


TK - 2012 40K GT Record 18-5
4th in 2nd bracket Feast of Blades 2012 (IG/SoB); 4th Overall Midwest Massacre (IG/SW); 5th Overall Indy Open (IG); Final 16 Adepticon Open (IG)

TK - 2013 40K GT Record 24-4
Best General Indy Open (Crons/CSM)
Top 5! Bugeater GT (TauDar)
Final 4 Nova Invitational (Eldau)
Best Overall Midwest Massacre (Crons/CSM)

TK- 2014 to Date: http://www.torrentoffire.com/rankings 
   
Made in us
Regular Dakkanaut





I was looking for Titans. I got a mega deal on a reaver & warhound. $500+shipping for both. I paid 275 up from and the rest once the models were delivered and inspected. I started a dispute with PayPal today. Hope to get the money back soon.

He told me the same thing about weather delays on the shipping, but that they went out on Monday and I should have in hand by Wednesday. I have asked repeatedly for tracking numbers with no response.
   
Made in us
Deadly Dire Avenger





Ouch...well luckily none of us have had any problems getting our money back from Paypal. Best of luck to you.

"So cash in your blanks for little toy tanks. Learn how to use them and abuse them, choose them over conversations..." Jack Johnson

2500 Points
2500 Points 
   
Made in us
Nasty Nob on Warbike with Klaw





St. Louis, MO

Caught him on Bartertown!
Please, PM me with all of the personal information you've collected on him? I'm going to start a "Hall of Shame" thread on him in our forum here:
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewforum.php?f=46

That will work well for you and any others scammed by this guy because -unlike Dakka- we believe in publicly publishing personal information.
I'll provide you with a link to my thread on him once I have it finished. It will contain all of the collected information on this guy.

Please, Title the PM with "Dashootyestgit / snaffu420."

Eric

Black Fiend wrote: Okay all the ChapterHouse Nazis to the right!! All the GW apologists to the far left. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!
The Green Git wrote: I'd like to cross section them and see if they have TFG rings, but that's probably illegal.
Polonius wrote: You have to love when the most clearly biased person in the room is claiming to be objective.
Greebynog wrote:Us brits have a sense of fair play and propriety that you colonial savages can only dream of.
Stelek wrote: I know you're afraid. I want you to be. Because you should be. I've got the humiliation wagon all set up for you to take a ride back to suck city.
Quote: LunaHound--- Why do people hate unpainted models? I mean is it lacking the realism to what we fantasize the plastic soldier men to be?
I just can't stand it when people have fun the wrong way. - Chongara
I do believe that the GW "moneysheep" is a dying breed, despite their bleats to the contrary. - AesSedai
You are a thief and a predator of the wargaming community, and i'll be damned if anyone says differently ever again on my watch in these forums. -MajorTom11 
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

Sounds good, MagickalMemories! We're glad to have you guys keeping such a careful watch out over there (particularly due to users that frequent both sites); and people should certainly direct their attention over to that thread for the details, once Eric has them together.

   
Made in us
Nasty Nob on Warbike with Klaw





St. Louis, MO

Hey, everyone.
I've put together a thread on Mr. Gibson over on Bartertown in our Hall of Shame forum. Feel free to check it out:
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=160945

Much of the information you guys have on him has been posted there. Plus, I've dug up a little more.

If you have any personal information to add on him (not lists of what he took from you, etc), feel free to PM it to me or post it to the above thread if you're a Bartertown member.

Eric


Black Fiend wrote: Okay all the ChapterHouse Nazis to the right!! All the GW apologists to the far left. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!
The Green Git wrote: I'd like to cross section them and see if they have TFG rings, but that's probably illegal.
Polonius wrote: You have to love when the most clearly biased person in the room is claiming to be objective.
Greebynog wrote:Us brits have a sense of fair play and propriety that you colonial savages can only dream of.
Stelek wrote: I know you're afraid. I want you to be. Because you should be. I've got the humiliation wagon all set up for you to take a ride back to suck city.
Quote: LunaHound--- Why do people hate unpainted models? I mean is it lacking the realism to what we fantasize the plastic soldier men to be?
I just can't stand it when people have fun the wrong way. - Chongara
I do believe that the GW "moneysheep" is a dying breed, despite their bleats to the contrary. - AesSedai
You are a thief and a predator of the wargaming community, and i'll be damned if anyone says differently ever again on my watch in these forums. -MajorTom11 
   
Made in us
Stealthy Space Wolves Scout






Lincolnton, NC

didnt see it mentioned.......where is he from

120 Successful trades on Dakka Dakka ........and looking forward to more

Space Wolves - Ragnar's Great Company - 25,010 Points 
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Dankhold Troggoth






Shadeglass Maze

Lakota, check the link that MagickalMemories posted in the post above yours. You'll find all of the information consolidated in that thread on Bartertown.

   
Made in us
Stealthy Space Wolves Scout






Lincolnton, NC

yeah I found it after

120 Successful trades on Dakka Dakka ........and looking forward to more

Space Wolves - Ragnar's Great Company - 25,010 Points 
   
Made in us
Powerful Ushbati





Manhatten, KS

Finally got my money back so now I am removed from the equation.

TK - 2012 40K GT Record 18-5
4th in 2nd bracket Feast of Blades 2012 (IG/SoB); 4th Overall Midwest Massacre (IG/SW); 5th Overall Indy Open (IG); Final 16 Adepticon Open (IG)

TK - 2013 40K GT Record 24-4
Best General Indy Open (Crons/CSM)
Top 5! Bugeater GT (TauDar)
Final 4 Nova Invitational (Eldau)
Best Overall Midwest Massacre (Crons/CSM)

TK- 2014 to Date: http://www.torrentoffire.com/rankings 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut







MagickalMemories wrote:Hey, everyone.
I've put together a thread on Mr. Gibson over on Bartertown in our Hall of Shame forum. Feel free to check it out:
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=160945

Much of the information you guys have on him has been posted there. Plus, I've dug up a little more.

If you have any personal information to add on him (not lists of what he took from you, etc), feel free to PM it to me or post it to the above thread if you're a Bartertown member.

Eric



MM you are awesome.
   
Made in us
Nasty Nob on Warbike with Klaw





St. Louis, MO

I mean, that's what *I* keep saying.
Glad to hear someone finally agree.
LOL


In all seriousness... I'm just glad to help play a part in stopping guys like this in any way I can.


Eric

Black Fiend wrote: Okay all the ChapterHouse Nazis to the right!! All the GW apologists to the far left. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!
The Green Git wrote: I'd like to cross section them and see if they have TFG rings, but that's probably illegal.
Polonius wrote: You have to love when the most clearly biased person in the room is claiming to be objective.
Greebynog wrote:Us brits have a sense of fair play and propriety that you colonial savages can only dream of.
Stelek wrote: I know you're afraid. I want you to be. Because you should be. I've got the humiliation wagon all set up for you to take a ride back to suck city.
Quote: LunaHound--- Why do people hate unpainted models? I mean is it lacking the realism to what we fantasize the plastic soldier men to be?
I just can't stand it when people have fun the wrong way. - Chongara
I do believe that the GW "moneysheep" is a dying breed, despite their bleats to the contrary. - AesSedai
You are a thief and a predator of the wargaming community, and i'll be damned if anyone says differently ever again on my watch in these forums. -MajorTom11 
   
 
Forum Index » Dakka Swap Shop
Go to: