Switch Theme:

9th edition is already dead in the water (IGO/UGO)  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut




PenitentJake wrote:
 DarknessEternal wrote:
Continuing with the highly degenerate and toxic UGO/IGO system is pointless.

They've got several other games using alternating activations which are all universally considered better than 8th, yet they've chosen to ignore it.

No reason to even read more about 9th.


I won't tell you to quit and sell your models (though it's an option).

But I will tell you to play Kill Team or Apocalypse and leave the rest of us alone. Only because this topic comes up all the time, and I always write lengthy posts that are diplomatic and polite. It is perhaps unfair to assume that you are the same person, or one of the group who consistently post this, but there you have it.

I've been politely pointing out for two years that you can solve your own problem, and that if you refuse to do so, it is a choice. And only you are in charge of your choices.

For those of us that have enjoyed IGOUGO for 31 uninterrupted years, when GW says: the game you love, only better, well, we're the ones they are talking to; I respect AA games. They are fun- I have two by GW that I can play. 40k is what I play when I feel like a break from AA, which is frequently, because AA games don't let you take breaks

But I guess some people prefer a world where only they win to a world where everybody wins, so some people will always suggest modifying everything to fit their desires rather than using the tools they've already been given.

Why are you playing to take a break? Why bother to even get out models if you have a sensation of "I can't wait for the opponent to take their turn so I can do nothing for half an hour?" At that point...why even pick up a game?

CaptainStabby wrote:
If Tyberos falls and needs to catch himself it's because the ground needed killing.

 jy2 wrote:
BTW, I can't wait to run Double-D-thirsters! Man, just thinking about it gets me Khorney.

 vipoid wrote:
Indeed - what sort of bastard would want to use their codex?

 MarsNZ wrote:
ITT: SoB players upset that they're receiving the same condescending treatment that they've doled out in every CSM thread ever.
 
   
Made in us
Dominating Dominatrix






9th might have some rules that can be transplanted with apocalypse to be a functional and decent game. But 9th being igougo is a deal breaker.


These are my opinions. This is how I feel. Others may feel differently. This needs to be stated for some reason.
 
   
Made in ca
Fresh-Faced New User






2nd-4th editions were great IGO/UGO game systems. When warhammer 40k entered its dark years (5,6,7) some of the quirks associated with the system really became apparent. If 9th tones down the lethality of alpha striking IGO/UGO will be fine. It is understandably frustrating for a player to spend all the time and energy in putting an army on the table only to watch it get tabled in the first shooting phase.

Though I suspect GW is aware of all this and perhaps 10th edition will result in an entirely new mode of playing (didn't the whiteboard say something about no dice and coins?)

Anyway, getting tabled turn 1 sucks, but so does getting salty. Its a game - part of the strategy is not getting tilted. Go read a book or something if it bugs you too much. Or just learn 2 play. The choice is yours!
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Street Judge






RVA

@K_K, I posted that in regard to Slayerfan’s post but yeah I see how you’re “defending” IGO/UGO with, shall we say, eyes wide open.

But I think your analysis is more fitting for last-era GW. Keep in mind that this-era GW kicked off with AoS, which dispensed with one of the biggest sacred cows, points. This was super controversial but in the long run has been pretty well-received with most people I know who continue to play 40k preferring PL to points.

   
Made in ca
Fresh-Faced New User






2nd-4th editions were great IGO/UGO game systems. When warhammer 40k entered its dark years (5,6,7) some of the quirks associated with the system really became apparent. If 9th tones down the lethality of alpha striking IGO/UGO will be fine. It is understandably frustrating for a player to spend all the time and energy in putting an army on the table only to watch it get tabled in the first shooting phase.

Though I suspect GW is aware of all this and perhaps 10th edition will result in an entirely new mode of playing (didn't the whiteboard say something about no dice and coins?)

Anyway, getting tabled turn 1 sucks, but so does getting salty. Its a game - part of the strategy is not getting tilted. Go read a book or something if it bugs you too much. Or just learn 2 play. The choice is yours!
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Street Judge






RVA

 Sasori wrote:
There are plenty of merits for both systems, but this thread wasn't framed for a discussion.
Nevertheless, there’s something worth discussing here, obviously.

   
Made in gb
Ancient Ultramarine Venerable Dreadnought




Nottingham

Slayer-Fan123 wrote:Why are you playing to take a break? Why bother to even get out models if you have a sensation of "I can't wait for the opponent to take their turn so I can do nothing for half an hour?" At that point...why even pick up a game?
Some people are fine with IGOUGO, and don't mind not being active for half an hour. Others don't, and some of those people hate it so much that they make threads clearly brooking no discussion like this one. Why are those people still active in the community? At that point, why even pick up their fingers to type?

Read the history of the Charadon Crusade: The Crusade of Fury was at an end.
Join the Crion Crusade: I think it's the combination of butt jokes, democratic necrons, explosions, and mind-fething that draws people to this Crusade like moths to a bug zapper - War Kitten
Rippy wrote:Never forgetti, template spaghetti.
DR:90S++G++MB+IPw40k07-D++A++/sWD366R++T(F)DM+ 
   
Made in us
VF-1S Valkyrie Squadron Commander





Mississippi

Been using AA instead of IGOUGO since start of 8E. I don't need GW's permission to do so.

Biggest hindrance to me as far as 40K goes has been setup & teardown. If that didn't take so long, I'd probably get a lot more games in.

It never ends well 
   
Made in us
[DCM]
The World Killer.




The best State-Texas

 Manchu wrote:
 Sasori wrote:
There are plenty of merits for both systems, but this thread wasn't framed for a discussion.
Nevertheless, there’s something worth discussing here, obviously.


Then why not start a clean thread with the intent of discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the systems? This thread if full of posts telling the OP to leave, sell his models, 9th is dead, etc and will continue to pop up because of the OP.




4000+
6000+ Order. Unity. Obedience.
Thousand Sons 4000+ 
   
Made in it
Longtime Dakkanaut





As far as we know 9th is much less lethal than 8th (CP are not fronloaded but given turn by turn), so there isn't a strict need for IGOUGO.
   
Made in us
Dakka Veteran





IGO/UGO can certainly work, but admittedly GW has done its utmost over the various editions to make the system seem heavily lop-sided.

In our group we use IGO/UGO but the current turn player moves OR shoots first and then the other player has some options to react before the first player finishes his turn.

It's not alternate unit activation, which I find very tedious, slow and clumsy. I guess my point is that there is nothing inherently wrong with IGO/UGO, just the way it is implemented...especially by GW. But this next edition may do wonders to alleviate its issues. I guess we'll see.
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut




 Sgt_Smudge wrote:
Slayer-Fan123 wrote:Why are you playing to take a break? Why bother to even get out models if you have a sensation of "I can't wait for the opponent to take their turn so I can do nothing for half an hour?" At that point...why even pick up a game?
Some people are fine with IGOUGO, and don't mind not being active for half an hour. Others don't, and some of those people hate it so much that they make threads clearly brooking no discussion like this one. Why are those people still active in the community? At that point, why even pick up their fingers to type?

Except, why is it okay? After all, a lot of the people that defend the IGOUGO system are the same people that say that pregame negotiations are fine, and if you don't like that you're antisocial. Why shouldn't the game be the actual social interaction?

CaptainStabby wrote:
If Tyberos falls and needs to catch himself it's because the ground needed killing.

 jy2 wrote:
BTW, I can't wait to run Double-D-thirsters! Man, just thinking about it gets me Khorney.

 vipoid wrote:
Indeed - what sort of bastard would want to use their codex?

 MarsNZ wrote:
ITT: SoB players upset that they're receiving the same condescending treatment that they've doled out in every CSM thread ever.
 
   
Made in us
Pestilent Plague Marine with Blight Grenade




Dear lord this really is peak dakka, isn't it?


Not yet. For that to happen we need someone to come in, be the "voice of reason" and explain to us that, before we can even consider the statements in the OP, we need to all define, and agree upon said definitions for the phrases "IGOUGO", "9th ed" and "Dead in the water". After about 20 pages of that, THEN, and ONLY THEN will it be "Peak Dakka"


Been using AA instead of IGOUGO since start of 8E.


That's interesting. I've been curious if it would work without major rewrites to some other things. Obviously you liked it since you said you've been doing it since the start of 8th, but do you have any notes or anything we might find interesting? Things it fixed, things it didn't fix, anything you had to change to accommodate it? I'd be interested in hearing all of that.

Edit: I just googled ablutions and apparently it does not including dropping a duece. I should have looked it up early sorry for any confusion. - Baldsmug

Psiensis on the "good old days":
"Kids these days...
... I invented the 6th Ed meta back in 3rd ed.
Wait, what were we talking about again? Did I ever tell you about the time I gave you five bees for a quarter? That's what you'd say in those days, "give me five bees for a quarter", is what you'd say in those days. And you'd go down to the D&D shop, with an onion in your belt, 'cause that was the style of the time. So there I was in the D&D shop..." 
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




Ute nation

I think alternating activation is more interesting and engaging, but if GW is going to stick with the current approach they should at least go for a better version of it like the one KoW uses. In KoW the person whose turn it is rolls all of the dice, which greatly speeds up the game and makes it a lot more clock friendly.

Constantly being negative doesn't make you seem erudite, it just makes you look like a curmudgeon.  
   
Made in gb
Ancient Ultramarine Venerable Dreadnought




Nottingham

Slayer-Fan123 wrote:
 Sgt_Smudge wrote:
Slayer-Fan123 wrote:Why are you playing to take a break? Why bother to even get out models if you have a sensation of "I can't wait for the opponent to take their turn so I can do nothing for half an hour?" At that point...why even pick up a game?
Some people are fine with IGOUGO, and don't mind not being active for half an hour. Others don't, and some of those people hate it so much that they make threads clearly brooking no discussion like this one. Why are those people still active in the community? At that point, why even pick up their fingers to type?

Except, why is it okay?
Why isn't it? You think that waiting half an hour is bad, I don't mind it. Sounds more like a difference of opinion there, not some kind of objective wrong.
After all, a lot of the people that defend the IGOUGO system are the same people that say that pregame negotiations are fine, and if you don't like that you're antisocial. Why shouldn't the game be the actual social interaction?
The pre-game negotations are part of the game. The banter between the players in between dice being rolled is part of the game.

At least, to me. I'm not going to pretend that those standards apply to everyone, nor am I going to say that you're wrong if you don't think so. But if OP's reaction to hearing that IGOUGO is still around is calling it "toxic" and "degenerate", why bother sticking around and interacting? At a certain point, it goes from criticism to masochism.

Read the history of the Charadon Crusade: The Crusade of Fury was at an end.
Join the Crion Crusade: I think it's the combination of butt jokes, democratic necrons, explosions, and mind-fething that draws people to this Crusade like moths to a bug zapper - War Kitten
Rippy wrote:Never forgetti, template spaghetti.
DR:90S++G++MB+IPw40k07-D++A++/sWD366R++T(F)DM+ 
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut




 Sgt_Smudge wrote:
Slayer-Fan123 wrote:
 Sgt_Smudge wrote:
Slayer-Fan123 wrote:Why are you playing to take a break? Why bother to even get out models if you have a sensation of "I can't wait for the opponent to take their turn so I can do nothing for half an hour?" At that point...why even pick up a game?
Some people are fine with IGOUGO, and don't mind not being active for half an hour. Others don't, and some of those people hate it so much that they make threads clearly brooking no discussion like this one. Why are those people still active in the community? At that point, why even pick up their fingers to type?

Except, why is it okay?
Why isn't it? You think that waiting half an hour is bad, I don't mind it. Sounds more like a difference of opinion there, not some kind of objective wrong.
After all, a lot of the people that defend the IGOUGO system are the same people that say that pregame negotiations are fine, and if you don't like that you're antisocial. Why shouldn't the game be the actual social interaction?
The pre-game negotations are part of the game. The banter between the players in between dice being rolled is part of the game.

At least, to me. I'm not going to pretend that those standards apply to everyone, nor am I going to say that you're wrong if you don't think so. But if OP's reaction to hearing that IGOUGO is still around is calling it "toxic" and "degenerate", why bother sticking around and interacting? At a certain point, it goes from criticism to masochism.

You say you don't mind it. That doesn't mean you like it.

So the real question is whether you LIKE waiting for half an hour or just accept it for what it is. The latter implies there's a problem.

CaptainStabby wrote:
If Tyberos falls and needs to catch himself it's because the ground needed killing.

 jy2 wrote:
BTW, I can't wait to run Double-D-thirsters! Man, just thinking about it gets me Khorney.

 vipoid wrote:
Indeed - what sort of bastard would want to use their codex?

 MarsNZ wrote:
ITT: SoB players upset that they're receiving the same condescending treatment that they've doled out in every CSM thread ever.
 
   
Made in gb
Ancient Ultramarine Venerable Dreadnought




Nottingham

Slayer-Fan123 wrote:You say you don't mind it. That doesn't mean you like it.

So the real question is whether you LIKE waiting for half an hour or just accept it for what it is. The latter implies there's a problem.
No, it means it's not a problem in my gaming experience, and I have no objection to it being in the game. What I expect out of Kill Team (which is AA) and 40k (which is IGOUGO) are managed by what I expect from those systems, and I enjoy them in their own respective manners appropriately.

I see no problem personally.

Read the history of the Charadon Crusade: The Crusade of Fury was at an end.
Join the Crion Crusade: I think it's the combination of butt jokes, democratic necrons, explosions, and mind-fething that draws people to this Crusade like moths to a bug zapper - War Kitten
Rippy wrote:Never forgetti, template spaghetti.
DR:90S++G++MB+IPw40k07-D++A++/sWD366R++T(F)DM+ 
   
Made in gb
Longtime Dakkanaut




Slayer-Fan123 wrote:

You say you don't mind it. That doesn't mean you like it.

So the real question is whether you LIKE waiting for half an hour or just accept it for what it is. The latter implies there's a problem.


Not at all.

Things aren't EXTREME ZERO/SUM Slayer. Not minding something doesn't imply 'there's a problem' at all.

I don't mind crime shows on tv.

I don't mind my wife's favourite bands.

I don't mind the colour red.

Nothing there implies there is a problem. Or that I have a problem with any of these things. At worst, it implies neutrality.

Now regarding liking Igougo, it's necessary for certain styles of game. Synergy/Combo-focussed games like Warmachine work because you have full access to your army and full control of your turn in order to work the gears in the right way. I enjoyed Warmachine for years.

Heck, Igougo doesn't even necessarily prevent active countering on the part of the other person - take for example games like infinity (interrupted Igougo) or gw's old lotr sbg (and plenty historicals) with their broken phase Igougo.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/06/01 20:48:06


greatest band in the universe: machine supremacy

"Punch your fist in the air and hold your Gameboy aloft like the warrior you are" 
   
Made in ca
Dakka Veteran





Slayer-Fan123 wrote:
PenitentJake wrote:
 DarknessEternal wrote:
Continuing with the highly degenerate and toxic UGO/IGO system is pointless.

They've got several other games using alternating activations which are all universally considered better than 8th, yet they've chosen to ignore it.

No reason to even read more about 9th.


I won't tell you to quit and sell your models (though it's an option).

But I will tell you to play Kill Team or Apocalypse and leave the rest of us alone. Only because this topic comes up all the time, and I always write lengthy posts that are diplomatic and polite. It is perhaps unfair to assume that you are the same person, or one of the group who consistently post this, but there you have it.

I've been politely pointing out for two years that you can solve your own problem, and that if you refuse to do so, it is a choice. And only you are in charge of your choices.

For those of us that have enjoyed IGOUGO for 31 uninterrupted years, when GW says: the game you love, only better, well, we're the ones they are talking to; I respect AA games. They are fun- I have two by GW that I can play. 40k is what I play when I feel like a break from AA, which is frequently, because AA games don't let you take breaks

But I guess some people prefer a world where only they win to a world where everybody wins, so some people will always suggest modifying everything to fit their desires rather than using the tools they've already been given.

Why are you playing to take a break? Why bother to even get out models if you have a sensation of "I can't wait for the opponent to take their turn so I can do nothing for half an hour?" At that point...why even pick up a game?


Because I'm one of those people for whom a games night is a social event. When we play 40k, it's usually a kid of party. Theirs usually two or three other people in the room who may not be playing, and we're there to visit them as much as we are to play the game. I know a lot of people who post on Dakka don't share that experience, because the average Dakka user seems to play in stores and at tournaments; seldom have I done so in my 31 years of playing (though it has happened once or twice, it is never as fun as campaigning beer hammer).

It is also for this reason that I think Dakka is sometimes unaware of how many players like me exist; we're there, I assure you. I also believe we outnumber tournament players, but not as many of us post here, so it's easy to underestimate our numbers when Dakka is your goto frame of reference.

I have also used this analogy:

AA is like Tennis, Basket Ball, or Hockey- it's fast paced and exciting all the way through and some people prefer that.
IGOUGO is like American football or Baseball, which both have distinctive offense/ defense phases that create a specific rhythm that other people prefer.

Most people who have difficulty seeing it when viewed through the lens of warhammer can see the contrast more easily when talking about sports- especially those who like both, because they know that the feelings that get from each sport is different, and that sometimes you're in the mood for one and sometimes the other.

And that does describe me too, because sometimes I feel like high energy AA. When I do, I play Kill Team, Apocalypse or Blackstone instead of playing 40k when I know it isn't what in the mood for and then whining about it on the Internet. See how everybody wins and I win twice because I like both styles at different times and GW is awesome enough toi give me all the tools that I need to be a grown up and solve my own problems?

Are we clear yet, or will you not be happy until everything in the world is designed for you and only you?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2020/06/01 21:05:51


 
   
Made in ch
Revered Rogue Psyker





Shame there isn't a defensive Phase though.

   
Made in gb
Instigating Incubi




The dark behind the eyes.

I think 9th being IGOUGO was inevitable. It's disappointing, perhaps, but not something I'd consider a deal-breaker.

My main concern, however, is that I'm not convinced 9th is going to actually fix any of the other problems with 8th.

Akiasura wrote:
I hate to sound like a serial killer, but I'll be reaching for my friend occam's razor yet again.
 Andilus Greatsword wrote:

"Prepare to open fire at that towering Wraithknight!"
"ARE YOU DAFT MAN!?! YOU MIGHT HIT THE MEN WHO COME UP TO ITS ANKLES!!!"



 insaniak wrote:

You're not. If you're worried about your opponent using 'fake' rules, you're having fun the wrong way. This hobby isn't about rules. It's about buying Citadel miniatures.

Please report to your nearest GW store for attitude readjustment. Take your wallet.
 
   
Made in us
Locked in the Tower of Amareo




I don't think they are getting rid of auras.
   
Made in ch
Revered Rogue Psyker





 vipoid wrote:
I think 9th being IGOUGO was inevitable. It's disappointing, perhaps, but not something I'd consider a deal-breaker.

My main concern, however, is that I'm not convinced 9th is going to actually fix any of the other problems with 8th.


Agree but maybee fw Indexes and some of the more ridicoulousness gets Toned down a bit?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2020/06/01 21:08:19


   
Made in gb
Ancient Ultramarine Venerable Dreadnought




Nottingham

PenitentJake wrote:
Most people who have difficulty seeing it when viewed through the lens of warhammer can see the contrast more easily when talking about sports- especially those who like both, because they know that the feelings that get from each sport is different, and that sometimes you're in the mood for one and sometimes the other.

And that does describe me too, because sometimes I feel like high energy AA. When I do, I play Kill Team, Apocalypse or Blackstone instead of playing 40k when I know it isn't what in the mood for and then whining about it on the Internet.
Agree with the whole post, but especially this bit at the end. If I found 40k dull or boring because of IGOUGO, why would I play 40k and complain about it, when I could put my models to use by playing Kill Team, Apocalypse, or just playing another game entirely?

Read the history of the Charadon Crusade: The Crusade of Fury was at an end.
Join the Crion Crusade: I think it's the combination of butt jokes, democratic necrons, explosions, and mind-fething that draws people to this Crusade like moths to a bug zapper - War Kitten
Rippy wrote:Never forgetti, template spaghetti.
DR:90S++G++MB+IPw40k07-D++A++/sWD366R++T(F)DM+ 
   
Made in ca
Dakka Veteran





Not Online!!! wrote:
Shame there isn't a defensive Phase though.


Not formally, but using all my defensive strats to interfere with my enemy's shooting does feel like a defensive phase for me, as does counter attacking if I survive an enemy's charge, or denying my opponent's witchery.

When I want a stronger feeling of playing Defense then that, I play Blood Bowl, though I can only do that when someone's willing to lend me a team since I don't own one myself. I often have a spare kill team or two when they need one, so it tends to work out.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2020/06/01 21:15:26


 
   
Made in gb
Instigating Incubi




The dark behind the eyes.

Not Online!!! wrote:
 vipoid wrote:
I think 9th being IGOUGO was inevitable. It's disappointing, perhaps, but not something I'd consider a deal-breaker.

My main concern, however, is that I'm not convinced 9th is going to actually fix any of the other problems with 8th.


Agree but maybee fw Indexes and some of the more ridicoulousness gets Toned down a bit?


Yeah, well, wake me when they bring back Corsairs.

Akiasura wrote:
I hate to sound like a serial killer, but I'll be reaching for my friend occam's razor yet again.
 Andilus Greatsword wrote:

"Prepare to open fire at that towering Wraithknight!"
"ARE YOU DAFT MAN!?! YOU MIGHT HIT THE MEN WHO COME UP TO ITS ANKLES!!!"



 insaniak wrote:

You're not. If you're worried about your opponent using 'fake' rules, you're having fun the wrong way. This hobby isn't about rules. It's about buying Citadel miniatures.

Please report to your nearest GW store for attitude readjustment. Take your wallet.
 
   
Made in us
Decrepit Dakkanaut





Fargo, ND USA

Not Online!!! wrote:
 vipoid wrote:
I think 9th being IGOUGO was inevitable. It's disappointing, perhaps, but not something I'd consider a deal-breaker.

My main concern, however, is that I'm not convinced 9th is going to actually fix any of the other problems with 8th.


Agree but maybee fw Indexes and some of the more ridicoulousness gets Toned down a bit?


The new FW books being released for 9th were written by the main studio. If anything, they'll be toned UP.

You know you're really doing something when you can make strangers hate you over the Internet. - Mauleed
Just remember folks. Panic. Panic all the time. It's the only way to survive, other than just being mindful, of course-but geez, that's so friggin' boring. - Aegis Grimm
Hallowed is the All Pie
The Before Times: A Place That Celebrates The World That Was 
   
Made in us
[MOD]
Imperial Guard Landspeeder Pilot




On moon miranda.

 vipoid wrote:
I think 9th being IGOUGO was inevitable. It's disappointing, perhaps, but not something I'd consider a deal-breaker.

My main concern, however, is that I'm not convinced 9th is going to actually fix any of the other problems with 8th.
This is kinda where I'm at. My big worry is that the lethality is only going to increase further, which admittedly is exacerbated by IGOUGO, but I'm not going to call 9E dead on arrival either. All in all, it's looking to be to 8th was 4E was to 3E, in which case, most people who are happy with (or who will at least tolerate) 8th will be with 9th.

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT.

Heavy Gear Painting Log, Northern Guard, Southern Republican Army, and Terrain
The correct pronunciation is Imperial Guard and Stormtroopers, "Astra Militarum" and "Tempestus Scions" are something you'll find at Hogwarts.  
   
Made in ca
Dakka Veteran





 vipoid wrote:
I think 9th being IGOUGO was inevitable. It's disappointing, perhaps, but not something I'd consider a deal-breaker.

My main concern, however, is that I'm not convinced 9th is going to actually fix any of the other problems with 8th.


Not sure if their fix will work, but we know they're trying to fix cover, which is probably the single single biggest complaint in this edition.

We know they're changing up CP and soup, which are the second and third biggest complaints about this edition.

Again, we'll see how they do in execution, but the fact that they've very clearly identified these as things they are working on should at least be cause for cautious optimism.
   
Made in fr
Been Around the Block




There need to be a downside to get the first turn in some way.

This situation where the first player obliterates the other army and gain a decisive advantage cannot go on.
   
 
Forum Index » 40K General Discussion
Go to: