Switch Theme:

Might makes Right! - Codex Orks 2021 Tactics  [RSS] Share on facebook Share on Twitter Submit to Reddit
»
Author Message
Advert


Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you:
  • No adverts like this in the forums anymore.
  • Times and dates in your local timezone.
  • Full tracking of what you have read so you can skip to your first unread post, easily see what has changed since you last logged in, and easily see what is new at a glance.
  • Email notifications for threads you want to watch closely.
  • Being a part of the oldest wargaming community on the net.
If you are already a member then feel free to login now.




Made in pe
Regular Dakkanaut




I played a dread and vehicle heavy custodes list yesterday with my goffs
Spoiler:

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Orks) [28 PL, -4CP, 490pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Clan Kultur: Goffs

Detachment Command Cost [-2CP]

+ No Force Org Slot +

Runtherd [2 PL, 35pts]: Grabba Stikk, Grot Lash

Runtherd [2 PL, 35pts]: Grabba Stikk, Grot Lash

+ HQ +

Beastboss on Squigosaur [9 PL, -2CP, 160pts]: 4. Brutal but Kunnin, Headwoppa's Killchoppa, Stratagem: Big Boss, Stratagem: Extra Gubbinz

Big Mek w/ Kustom Force Field [5 PL, 85pts]

+ Troops +

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

+ Elites +

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]: Sneaky Gitz
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

++ Battalion Detachment -3CP (Orks) [65 PL, 3CP, 1,160pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [6CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Clan Kultur: Goffs

Detachment Command Cost [-3CP]

Gametype: 4. Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim

+ HQ +

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 2. Warpath, 3. Da Jump

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 3. Da Jump, 4. Fists of Gork

+ Troops +

Beast Snagga Boyz [5 PL, 100pts]
. 9x Beast Snagga Boy: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga
. Beast Snagga Nob

Beast Snagga Boyz [5 PL, 100pts]
. 9x Beast Snagga Boy: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga
. Beast Snagga Nob

Beast Snagga Boyz [5 PL, 100pts]
. 9x Beast Snagga Boy: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga
. Beast Snagga Nob

Beast Snagga Boyz [5 PL, 100pts]
. 9x Beast Snagga Boy: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga
. Beast Snagga Nob

Boyz [5 PL, 85pts]: Trukk Boyz
. Boss Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga, 9x Stikkbombs

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

+ Elites +

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

+ Fast Attack +

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

+ Heavy Support +

Battlewagon [8 PL, 135pts]: 'ard Case, Deff Rolla

Battlewagon [8 PL, 135pts]: 'ard Case, Deff Rolla

+ Dedicated Transport +

Trukk [4 PL, 70pts]

++ Supreme Command Detachment +3CP (Orks) [18 PL, 3CP, 350pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Clan Kultur: No Clan / Specialist Mob

Detachment Command Cost [3CP]

+ No Force Org Slot +

Makari [3 PL, 50pts]

+ Primarch | Daemon Primarch | Supreme Commander +

Ghazghkull Thraka [15 PL, 300pts]

++ Total: [111 PL, 2CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe


I took GTGB, engage and warp ritual. The mission was the scouring. Basically I hung back with two grot squads (with their runtherders) and moved the infantry, beastboss and ghaz up the center. My opponent took grind, assassinate and banners.

I was able to max out gtgb by start of t3, as well as warp ritual and had gotten 30 primary points. I lost ghaz, the beastboss and makhari but once my kff and weirdboyz had done their job I ran them back and hid them.

We played a bit more then talked out the the rest of the game (maxing out my primary by scoring 8 and 8) but it became apparent he couldnt catch up if I kept him at bay.

Main takeaways were

1) Goff beast snagga are great against t7 dreads. Their damage 1 lose nothing and while they may not kill one outright if you soften one up before cc or buff a unit with strats (+1 to wound/exploding 5s) you should take one out.

2) I was super lucky with warp ritual as my opponent had the sister of silence and an inquisitor but failed to stop my warp ritual action alot due to luck. A good secondary if your opponent hasn't any any psycher buy I recognize I was lucky.

3)Ghaz was an interesting choice. It was my first time taking him in a while as I switched from speed mob. I don't make use of his speed waagh and I could take 3 cc dreads and zagstrukk instead of him and makhari. Something to think about...

4) I probably should have taken green tide rather than engage. I had to sacrifice minimum 1 sometimes two units which played into grind. If the map can hide 2 squad of 10 grots in your backfield you've got a floor of 10. Any other points would be gravy. )

5) barebones trukkboyz hit like a wet noodle but make excellent move blockers and can be seen as a guaranteed 1vp for minimum 1 turn if you take engage or greentide.




   
Made in ca
Waaagh! Warbiker





Yo so if you Ghaz Waaagh, Will kill rigs get the benefits of both waaaaghs since they both chars and vehicles?
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




Yes anything with appropriate keywords gets the buffs. However killrigs don’t get much from speed Waagh. They don’t have Dakka and have 3 ranged weapons which gets the +1ap. I mean it’s okay vs armies with AoC since the 2 main guns are ap-3 and ap-2 base.
   
Made in de
Fresh-Faced New User




'Ello fellow greenskins,

As a newb to tabletop i would need some advice of listbuilding... There is currently a crusade running at my LGS, with battles ramping up each month, starting at 500p and going up by 250p each time.

The other day i had my 500p match and unfortunstely lost to my opponents night lords.

My list for that:
Spoiler:

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Orks) [32 PL, 6CP, 500pts] ++

Clan Kultur: Freebootaz

+ HQ +

Kaptin Badrukk [5 PL, 95pts]

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 3. 'Ard as Nails, 3. Da Jump, 5. Da Krunch, Super Cybork Body, Warlord

+ Troops +

Boyz [10 PL, 120pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Slugga
. 14x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 14x Choppa, 14x Slugga, 14x Stikkbombs

+ Heavy Support +

Deff Dreads [6 PL, 90pts]
. Deff Dread: Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Skorcha

Flash Gitz [7 PL, 125pts]: Kaptin
. 4x Flash Git: 4x Snazzgun, 4x Stikkbombs

++ Total: [32 PL, 6CP, 500pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe


One of my main issues was that i was basically unable to trigger the +1 Freeboota culture, and that combined with poor rolls was a pretty harsh loss. Now i am wondering what i could do to improve that for 750p. My main idea would be to add more shooty things so i can trigger competitive streak on ranged attacks more easily? Current plan is:

Spoiler:

Clan Kultur: Freebooterz

+ HQ +

Kaptin Badrukk [5 PL, 95pts]

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 2. Warpath, 3. 'Ard as Nails, 3. Da Jump, 5. Da Krunch, Super Cybork Body, Warlord

+ Troops +

Boyz [10 PL, 120pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Slugga
. 14x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 14x Choppa, 14x Slugga, 14x Stikkbombs

Boyz [5 PL, 85pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Slugga
. Ork Boy w/ 'Eavy Weapon: Big Shoota
. 8x Ork Boy W/ Shoota: 8x Shoota, 8x Stikkbombs

+ Fast Attack +

Warbikers [4 PL, 75pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 2x Warbiker w/ Choppa: 2x Choppa, 4x Dakkagun

+ Heavy Support +

Deff Dreads [6 PL, 90pts]
. Deff Dread: Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Skorcha

Flash Gitz [7 PL, 125pts]: Kaptin
. 4x Flash Git: 4x Snazzgun, 4x Stikkbombs

Mek Gunz [4 PL, 90pts]
. Mek Gun: Kustom Mega Kannon
. Mek Gun: Kustom Mega Kannon

++ Total: [45 PL, 6CP, 750pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe


Any opinions on that? I could drop the warbikers and add another mek gun and more shoota boys, but i think i would like to keep them for decent shooting and taking objectives/harassing backlines.
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




CaptainO wrote:
I really don't think our codex is that bad. Couple of varied options (especially now that freebootas are back on the menu) that can be seen popping up on goonhammers weekly break down.

I think we're currently in a well balanced spot which is amazing considering how many moving parts there are in 9th edition.

Our secondaries are quality, our characters are good, the waagh/great waaagh is actually good now. The famine of CP these days plays well with us because we don't have many strats to use them on.

Art of war have just released a full Ork unit tier list which is a good watch. As with all advice take it with a pinch of salt but the analysis is pretty high quality as one would expect from the AoW team.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
I get they made mistakes but none of them are game/army ruining.


So when the codex came out, we were 9th. Necrons and Marines were a bit of a dud, DG were good for about 2-3 months before Drukhari and Ad Mech dominated the meta for the next year+. Sisters had a flash of brilliance and died off again, Grey knights and TS not so much. Then us. So compared to those 9 codex's yes we were solid. We were a strong #3 army behind drukhari and Ad-mech even post nerf to those factions. What has happened since then? Custards, Tau, Eldar, Nidz, Knights and now CSM. So no, we aren't even remotely a good codex. But even going beyond the competitive nature...the codex is riddled with piss poor internal balance. What Kustom jobs were used? What Specialist mobs? How often were you seeing Dreadz, Kanz, Nobz, Banner Nob, Painboy, etc? We came out of the gate in 9th with a strong competitive build in Freeboota and not much else. The codex is the BEST we have had since 4th edition but that isn't saying much since we didn't have any until 7th and it was the worst ever, and 8th was codex strategum.

I would have liked more internal balance, more competitive options, more mechanics and options that both made sense and were at least worth thinking about. Why would I ever take any of the kustom jobz? the only time I can think of would be if i just happened to have that many points left over without anything else to spend the points on.

Forceride wrote:

I also finally might have a match soon, going to test out squig buggies and nob on smash squig. Bit surprised many people haven't tried out double nob on smash squig. It averages 5MW on charge and if you destroy unit there is a stratagem to charge again, you can, if you set it up, zip through the lines to the back with around 36inch threat range?! I think that is what they mention.

My game will be casual and mostly to teach a new bro. But i will still try and see how they work in like a 1000pts game.


Just played a squig heavy list against a semi-competitive Custards list. My nob on smasha squigs were....ok. They are good at bullying weak targets...that was about it. I was able to use two of them to bum rush a squad and finish it off with mortal wounds so that was good. But that is literally their only strong point now. 5 rolls to get a mortal wound on the charge. Otherwise they are just a Nob with a Big Choppa. On average its 5 attacks, 3.3ish hits, against T5 and above its usually 2.2 wounds and at -1AP its either NO AP against Marines or against the custards I was playing it was a 3+, so 0.7 go through for 1.4dmg on average. Not exactly great for a 65pt model. Just wish they had more impact in CC.

 Jidmah wrote:
I don't want to be a doomsayer, but what makes you think that the same four rules writers who have not cared about ork rules at all for the last ten years will suddenly sit down and passionately work on delivering the best they can?

At this point, I'm not sure I want a next codex at all.


Going to agree with Jidmah again. Our 7th edition codex was crap, our 8th edition codex was really bad except for a couple wombo combos. This codex is again, the best we've had since 4th edition, but also again, that isn't saying much.

Just feels like it isn't that big of an ask for them to get one Ork player on staff who actively wants the ork codex to not be a big steaming pile of crap. Maybe even have rules be thematic, fluffy and competitive.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Tollwut wrote:
'Ello fellow greenskins,

As a newb to tabletop i would need some advice of listbuilding... There is currently a crusade running at my LGS, with battles ramping up each month, starting at 500p and going up by 250p each time.

The other day i had my 500p match and unfortunstely lost to my opponents night lords.

My list for that:
Spoiler:

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Orks) [32 PL, 6CP, 500pts] ++

Clan Kultur: Freebootaz

+ HQ +

Kaptin Badrukk [5 PL, 95pts]

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 3. 'Ard as Nails, 3. Da Jump, 5. Da Krunch, Super Cybork Body, Warlord

+ Troops +

Boyz [10 PL, 120pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Slugga
. 14x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 14x Choppa, 14x Slugga, 14x Stikkbombs

+ Heavy Support +

Deff Dreads [6 PL, 90pts]
. Deff Dread: Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Skorcha

Flash Gitz [7 PL, 125pts]: Kaptin
. 4x Flash Git: 4x Snazzgun, 4x Stikkbombs

++ Total: [32 PL, 6CP, 500pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe


One of my main issues was that i was basically unable to trigger the +1 Freeboota culture, and that combined with poor rolls was a pretty harsh loss. Now i am wondering what i could do to improve that for 750p. My main idea would be to add more shooty things so i can trigger competitive streak on ranged attacks more easily? Current plan is:

Spoiler:

Clan Kultur: Freebooterz

+ HQ +

Kaptin Badrukk [5 PL, 95pts]

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 2. Warpath, 3. 'Ard as Nails, 3. Da Jump, 5. Da Krunch, Super Cybork Body, Warlord

+ Troops +

Boyz [10 PL, 120pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Slugga
. 14x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 14x Choppa, 14x Slugga, 14x Stikkbombs

Boyz [5 PL, 85pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Slugga
. Ork Boy w/ 'Eavy Weapon: Big Shoota
. 8x Ork Boy W/ Shoota: 8x Shoota, 8x Stikkbombs

+ Fast Attack +

Warbikers [4 PL, 75pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 2x Warbiker w/ Choppa: 2x Choppa, 4x Dakkagun

+ Heavy Support +

Deff Dreads [6 PL, 90pts]
. Deff Dread: Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Skorcha

Flash Gitz [7 PL, 125pts]: Kaptin
. 4x Flash Git: 4x Snazzgun, 4x Stikkbombs

Mek Gunz [4 PL, 90pts]
. Mek Gun: Kustom Mega Kannon
. Mek Gun: Kustom Mega Kannon

++ Total: [45 PL, 6CP, 750pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe


Any opinions on that? I could drop the warbikers and add another mek gun and more shoota boys, but i think i would like to keep them for decent shooting and taking objectives/harassing backlines.


There is no reason to take boyz in mobz bigger than 10, so with that in mind, ditch the extra boyz. I don't know your league rules but if you can replace Badrukk...replace him, he is the worst warboss in the entire codex...bar none. Also, keep in mind if your warboss isn't your warlord then you can't call WAAAGH.

If you want to make money off Freeboota you need to lean into it, get rid of the stompy dread and replace it with more shooting. You can't go wrong with buggies in this regard. The KMKs are actually pretty good, but put them in 2 mobz of 1 not 1 mob of 2, Morale is a bugger and you can lose an entire mek gun by bad luck on morale. Remember they don't benefit from Freeboota kulture so lead your shooting off with them to hopefully pop something light and get your other stuff +1 to hit.

Warbikers are good in freeboota kulture but 3 of them isn't much of a threat so if you can repurpose some points i'd likely put those into another buggy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/08/01 14:45:09


 Tomsug wrote:
Semper krumps under the radar

 
   
Made in de
Fresh-Faced New User




SemperMortis wrote:

There is no reason to take boyz in mobz bigger than 10, so with that in mind, ditch the extra boyz. I don't know your league rules but if you can replace Badrukk...replace him, he is the worst warboss in the entire codex...bar none. Also, keep in mind if your warboss isn't your warlord then you can't call WAAAGH.

If you want to make money off Freeboota you need to lean into it, get rid of the stompy dread and replace it with more shooting. You can't go wrong with buggies in this regard. The KMKs are actually pretty good, but put them in 2 mobz of 1 not 1 mob of 2, Morale is a bugger and you can lose an entire mek gun by bad luck on morale. Remember they don't benefit from Freeboota kulture so lead your shooting off with them to hopefully pop something light and get your other stuff +1 to hit.

Warbikers are good in freeboota kulture but 3 of them isn't much of a threat so if you can repurpose some points i'd likely put those into another buggy.


Fair points, thanks! Dropping the Dread would allow me to fit a Scrapjet, I guess that's the best option with it's shooting? Dropping the bikers would also allow for an additional Dragsta.
The thing about the KMKs is that over the course of the crusade I would then be splitting XP between them, potentially slowing down upgrade on them, making them even better at giving me an armywide +1 - But I guess there is up- and downsides to everything.
   
Made in gb
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





United Kingdom

I agree with Semper, lean into the shooting phase to get the most out of Freebooters.

Scrapjets are the best buggies in most circumstances, and are only really outperformed in niche cases.

You can kind of get away with being slow in such small games, but only if you hit really hard at range. Every casualty is worth a lot more in small games. But at the other end, a fast durable army is devastating at low points levels.

Have you looked into a speedwaaagh type list? A Warboss on bike, 2 Scrapjets, 2 KMK Mek guns and 20 Grots is a pretty strong shooting list for just under 500 points that still has decent scoring capabilities.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/08/02 04:57:36


 
   
Made in cz
Growlin' Guntrukk Driver with Killacannon





Prague

Goonhammer made some stats about new secondaries. Pretty interesting. Orks marked as A-tier faction thanks very Good Bitz and pretty fine other secondaries.

https://www.goonhammer.com/hammer-of-math-nephilim-secondary-data-8-1-2022/

Warbikers in 3 are pretty fine. Optimum is 4 but not necessary. They hit like wet noodle anyway. Just 3-4 boyz on bike. But the people usually kill 3 of them in one volley, so if you have 4, the Nob stays alive.

Anything bigger then 4 suffers because of morale and 6+ suffer on blast.

11000p ready to krump!

https://instagram.com/mektomsug 
   
Made in gb
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





United Kingdom

That's a pretty good write up of our secondaries.

I didn't realise how good Green Tide actually was, but I guess it's viable in all these Snagga heavy Ghaz lists we've been seeing.

I also didn't realise how much of a trap Engage was now, and by contrast how good No Prisoners and Behind Enemy Lines are.
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




 Tomsug wrote:
Goonhammer made some stats about new secondaries. Pretty interesting. Orks marked as A-tier faction thanks very Good Bitz and pretty fine other secondaries.

https://www.goonhammer.com/hammer-of-math-nephilim-secondary-data-8-1-2022/

Warbikers in 3 are pretty fine. Optimum is 4 but not necessary. They hit like wet noodle anyway. Just 3-4 boyz on bike. But the people usually kill 3 of them in one volley, so if you have 4, the Nob stays alive.

Anything bigger then 4 suffers because of morale and 6+ suffer on blast.


To be fair they made them tiers of secondary strength not faction based tiers. We are still a B tier faction just our faction secondaries are decent which we knew. If you aren’t building around get the good bits you are doing it wrong (competitively). Also I agree greentide being that much better is surprising. I always felt it was more situational.

Most of this we knew though
Bring it down>assasinate>biggest and baddest(ghaz only)… matchup dependent
Get the good bits
No prisoners or greentide - hardest choice here/some matchup dependent choice

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/08/02 11:42:40


 
   
Made in pe
Regular Dakkanaut




SemperMortis wrote:
CaptainO wrote:
I really don't think our codex is that bad. Couple of varied options (especially now that freebootas are back on the menu) that can be seen popping up on goonhammers weekly break down.

I think we're currently in a well balanced spot which is amazing considering how many moving parts there are in 9th edition.

Our secondaries are quality, our characters are good, the waagh/great waaagh is actually good now. The famine of CP these days plays well with us because we don't have many strats to use them on.

Art of war have just released a full Ork unit tier list which is a good watch. As with all advice take it with a pinch of salt but the analysis is pretty high quality as one would expect from the AoW team.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
I get they made mistakes but none of them are game/army ruining.


So when the codex came out, we were 9th. Necrons and Marines were a bit of a dud, DG were good for about 2-3 months before Drukhari and Ad Mech dominated the meta for the next year+. Sisters had a flash of brilliance and died off again, Grey knights and TS not so much. Then us. So compared to those 9 codex's yes we were solid. We were a strong #3 army behind drukhari and Ad-mech even post nerf to those factions. What has happened since then? Custards, Tau, Eldar, Nidz, Knights and now CSM. So no, we aren't even remotely a good codex. But even going beyond the competitive nature...the codex is riddled with piss poor internal balance. What Kustom jobs were used? What Specialist mobs? How often were you seeing Dreadz, Kanz, Nobz, Banner Nob, Painboy, etc? We came out of the gate in 9th with a strong competitive build in Freeboota and not much else. The codex is the BEST we have had since 4th edition but that isn't saying much since we didn't have any until 7th and it was the worst ever, and 8th was codex strategum.

I would have liked more internal balance, more competitive options, more mechanics and options that both made sense and were at least worth thinking about. Why would I ever take any of the kustom jobz? the only time I can think of would be if i just happened to have that many points left over without anything else to spend the points on.



I'll concede the codex had a multitude of compatibility errors upon its release so I suppose when I say that we've a good codex what I mean is as of Nephilim orks are a "good" army. We have a variety of build options, can compete with the top armies (based on my own experience and the stats) have very good secondaries (check out the most recent goonhammer article).

Kustom jobs are a bust unfortunately. Ironically making them free was exactly what was needed.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
gungo wrote:
 Tomsug wrote:
Goonhammer made some stats about new secondaries. Pretty interesting. Orks marked as A-tier faction thanks very Good Bitz and pretty fine other secondaries.

https://www.goonhammer.com/hammer-of-math-nephilim-secondary-data-8-1-2022/

Warbikers in 3 are pretty fine. Optimum is 4 but not necessary. They hit like wet noodle anyway. Just 3-4 boyz on bike. But the people usually kill 3 of them in one volley, so if you have 4, the Nob stays alive.

Anything bigger then 4 suffers because of morale and 6+ suffer on blast.


To be fair they made them tiers of secondary strength not faction based tiers. We are still a B tier faction just our faction secondaries are decent which we knew. If you aren’t building around get the good bits you are doing it wrong (competitively). Also I agree greentide being that much better is surprising. I always felt it was more situational.

Most of this we knew though
Bring it down>assasinate>biggest and baddest(ghaz only)… matchup dependent
Get the good bits
No prisoners or greentide - hardest choice here/some matchup dependent choice



Green tide is a clear winner over engage too.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/08/02 15:46:43


 
   
Made in us
Nurgle Chosen Marine on a Palanquin





Livermore, Ca

I received some advice in list building forum, but it didn't make any sense to me.

Proxy 2 meganoz with warboss in mega armor, you can jump around 2 squard of boyz were you need them , komandos can be deployed more aggressively. But i would still recommend getting 1 kill ring for BSB.

1. Why would I need meganobz for teleports?
2. What is BSB on a Kill Rig? (Beast Snagga Boyz?)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/08/02 22:05:21


 
   
Made in ca
Gargantuan Gargant






 Sazzlefrats wrote:
I received some advice in list building forum, but it didn't make any sense to me.

Proxy 2 meganoz with warboss in mega armor, you can jump around 2 squard of boyz were you need them , komandos can be deployed more aggressively. But i would still recommend getting 1 kill ring for BSB.

1. Why would I need meganobz for teleports?
2. What is BSB on a Kill Rig? (Beast Snagga Boyz?)



I think you misunderstood the poster's comment about the Warbosses in mega armour, I don't think they mean literally the psychic power "Da Jump" but rather them tagging along with the boyz in what I presume are in transports like trukks.

The BSB would be Beast Snagga Boyz, because besides a Beast Snagga Warboss, there isn't anything else that can ride it.
   
Made in us
Nurgle Chosen Marine on a Palanquin





Livermore, Ca

 Grimskul wrote:
 Sazzlefrats wrote:
I received some advice in list building forum, but it didn't make any sense to me.

Proxy 2 meganoz with warboss in mega armor, you can jump around 2 squard of boyz were you need them , komandos can be deployed more aggressively. But i would still recommend getting 1 kill ring for BSB.

1. Why would I need meganobz for teleports?
2. What is BSB on a Kill Rig? (Beast Snagga Boyz?)



I think you misunderstood the poster's comment about the Warbosses in mega armour, I don't think they mean literally the psychic power "Da Jump" but rather them tagging along with the boyz in what I presume are in transports like trukks.

The BSB would be Beast Snagga Boyz, because besides a Beast Snagga Warboss, there isn't anything else that can ride it.


Ah... stick the warbosses in the battlewagon with the regular boyz... making some sense now.
   
Made in fr
Fresh-Faced New User




How should I prepare for enemies as Goff pressure? (Ghaz in wagon, double rig, hogs)

I'll face Crons, Drukhari, BA, IH, BT, IG, Ravenwing, Tau, Custodes, Sisters, Chaos Knights, DG.

For Necrons, I know to push for pressure, focus on C'tan, ignore TSK, maybe kill off Menhirs, and focus down doom scythes. If he brings tomb blades, keep snaggas in the back for a surprise.
For Drukhari, it depends on build, but whittle down raiders with psy and shooting, charge what comes out.
For Sisters, prepare for 1-2 punch, do not overcommit first wave.
For DG, focus on termies and plague marines.
For Custodes, avoid the BC and the characters, I know Custodes well.
For IG, just jump in and not let the TCs go havok on me, hide my bigger stuff well.
For CK, focus on dogs and try to moveblock them.
For BA, snipe out buffing characters if I can, especially with bomb squigs.

Do you maybe have any good tips for armies above?
   
Made in cz
Growlin' Guntrukk Driver with Killacannon





Prague

All kind of termies CC could be roadblock too. DG friend of mine really hates chewing throw the 3 warbikers for 75p for 2-3 turna with his 600p blob of these melee bastards.

11000p ready to krump!

https://instagram.com/mektomsug 
   
Made in ca
Waaagh! Warbiker





Been considering breaking out my Orks and start playing tournaments my LGS. Apparently its terminator heavy with Chaos/EC and DA. I anticipate lots of chaos. I love the use of bombsquigs to take out key buffing characters.

Still pretty scrub at application Does this list have enought pressure?

Ghaz
Boss on squig BbK, Mantle
BigMek KFF
3x Nobs on squigs
2x10 beast boys
2x Grots
2x 10 kommandos with bomb and ram
2x3 Hogs with bomb
3 Kill rig

would love to get another squad of hogs in there for one more bombsquig.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Triple rig and nob might be excessive I could drop for more hog riders and maybe some mek guns.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Would love to just drop a nob for a hog squad and get another bombsquig but points are notmovable and I dont have the 5 extra points

Or drop a kill rig for a BW and a hog squad

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 2022/08/05 04:19:45


 
   
Made in pe
Regular Dakkanaut




 Dr.Duck wrote:
Been considering breaking out my Orks and start playing tournaments my LGS. Apparently its terminator heavy with Chaos/EC and DA. I anticipate lots of chaos. I love the use of bombsquigs to take out key buffing characters.

Still pretty scrub at application Does this list have enought pressure?

Ghaz
Boss on squig BbK, Mantle
BigMek KFF
3x Nobs on squigs
2x10 beast boys
2x Grots
2x 10 kommandos with bomb and ram
2x3 Hogs with bomb
3 Kill rig

would love to get another squad of hogs in there for one more bombsquig.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Triple rig and nob might be excessive I could drop for more hog riders and maybe some mek guns.


Automatically Appended Next Post:
Would love to just drop a nob for a hog squad and get another bombsquig but points are notmovable and I dont have the 5 extra points

Or drop a kill rig for a BW and a hog squad


Maybe swap out a battlewagon for one killrig with ard case, it can give up +3 move for the grots and save a small number of points.
   
Made in us
Stabbin' Skarboy






Ya I think the negatives of triple squig nob kinda outweighs the positives after trying it out.

They're super squishy so your auto giving up assassination, which is fine, but at the same time you could just take more squig boyz who are hitting decently harder per point then a base squig nob and make your opponent at least somewhat try for assassination. Also makes it hard to score grind them down/stomp them good, which isn't a deal breaker since no prisoners is better than both in majority of situations.

I do love taking one if I have a spare relic for killchoppa and a weirdboy to cast fist. Dude will hit like a truck.


Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. 
   
Made in ca
Waaagh! Warbiker





 flaming tadpole wrote:
Ya I think the negatives of triple squig nob kinda outweighs the positives after trying it out.

They're super squishy so your auto giving up assassination, which is fine, but at the same time you could just take more squig boyz who are hitting decently harder per point then a base squig nob and make your opponent at least somewhat try for assassination. Also makes it hard to score grind them down/stomp them good, which isn't a deal breaker since no prisoners is better than both in majority of situations.

I do love taking one if I have a spare relic for killchoppa and a weirdboy to cast fist. Dude will hit like a truck.



You definately probably right. I just really liked the idea of getting mortal wounds on wierd phases to get around phase caps and snipe support characters. But ya the general lack of AP and attacks comeing out of htem is disheartening. Killchoppa definately iis good on one and If I have the CP maybe the iron gob on the other.
   
Made in ca
Gargantuan Gargant






I played against Ulthwe Eldar recently with a triple KillRig Goff List with Ghazzy and it went really well since I was able to get T1 and pin him in his deployment zone which prevented him from getting any major secondaries for most of the game while I managed to effectively max out Get Da Good Bitz and Engage on All Fronts with Impunity.

I'm facing the same Eldar player again and I wanted to try something a bit different. I'm a Deffskullz player at heart and I wondered what would really go well with them in terms of army build or units I should consider given the recent changes. I'm tempted to take Ghazzy still in a Supreme Command since he gives us the double WAAAGH! effect and he's still pretty tanky for drawing away fire from the rest of the army. I also really don't miss out on not having the Deffskullz strat, trait or relic since all three are pretty meh. Should I push for an infantry heavy list to really max out my obsec capabilities or should be more of a mixed approach between vehicles like Scrapjets and Wazbom Blastajets for fire support and kommandos/meganobz to contest mid-field objectives?
   
Made in cz
Growlin' Guntrukk Driver with Killacannon





Prague

This week Competitive innovations:

https://www.goonhammer.com/competitive-innovations-in-9th-the-elves-strike-back-pt-2/

North and South GT - 7th - Adam Doyle - Deathskull infantry
Spoiler:

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Orks) [94 PL, 4CP, 1,550pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [6CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Clan Kultur: Deathskulls

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: 4. Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim

Unit Filter: Hide Legends Units

+ HQ +

Warboss [5 PL, -2CP, 105pts]: 4. Brutal but Kunnin, Attack Squig, Da Killa Klaw, Kombi-skorcha, Power Klaw, Stratagem: Relic, Stratagem: Warlord Trait, Warlord

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 3. Da Jump, 6. Jabbin' Fingerz

Wurrboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 3. Bitin' Jawz, 6. Squiggly Curse

+ Troops +

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga, 9x Stikkbombs

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga, 9x Stikkbombs

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]: 'Orrible Gitz
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

+ Elites +

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Nobz [6 PL, 100pts]
. Boss Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa

Tankbustas [4 PL, 90pts]: 2x Bomb Squig
. Boss Nob
. 3x Tankbusta: 3x Rokkit Launcha
. Tankbusta w/ Hammer

Tankbustas [4 PL, 90pts]: 2x Bomb Squig
. Boss Nob
. 3x Tankbusta: 3x Rokkit Launcha
. Tankbusta w/ Hammer

+ Fast Attack +

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

+ Heavy Support +

Battlewagon [9 PL, 140pts]: Deff Rolla, Kannon, Squig-hide Tyres

Battlewagon [9 PL, 145pts]: Deff Rolla, Fortress on Wheels, Kannon

Deff Dreads [7 PL, 100pts]: Stompamatic Pistons
. Deff Dread: Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw

+ Flyer +

Dakkajet [9 PL, 125pts]: Additional Supa Shoota, More Dakka

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Orks) [32 PL, -3CP, 555pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Clan Kultur: Deathskulls

Detachment Command Cost [-2CP]

+ HQ +

Deffkilla Wartrike [7 PL, -1CP, 135pts]: Opportunist (Deathskullz), Shokka Hull, Stratagem: Big Boss

+ Troops +

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy W/ Shoota: 9x Shoota, 9x Stikkbombs

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy W/ Shoota: 9x Shoota, 9x Stikkbombs

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]: 'Orrible Gitz
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

+ Fast Attack +

Megatrakk Scrapjets [5 PL, 100pts]
. Megatrakk Scrapjet

Rukkatrukk Squigbuggies [8 PL, 120pts]: Nitro Squigs
. Rukkatrukk Squigbuggy

++ Total: [126 PL, 1CP, 2,000pts] ++

2105 -> 2000 (kustom vehicle jobs free)


High Noon - 2nd - Thomas Eddy - goff with the killrigs
Spoiler:

+ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Orks) [46 PL, 2CP, 785pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [6CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Clan Kultur: Goffs

Detachment Command Cost [-2CP]

Gametype: 4. Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim

+ HQ +

Beastboss on Squigosaur [9 PL, -2CP, 160pts]: 3. 'Ard as Nails, Beasthide Mantle, Stratagem: Big Boss, Stratagem: Extra Gubbinz

+ Troops +

Beast Snagga Boyz [5 PL, 100pts]
. 9x Beast Snagga Boy: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga
. Beast Snagga Nob

Beast Snagga Boyz [5 PL, 100pts]
. 9x Beast Snagga Boy: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga
. Beast Snagga Nob

+ Elites +

Mek [2 PL, 25pts]: Choppa, Kustom Mega-Slugga

+ Fast Attack +

Squighog Boyz [8 PL, 130pts]: Bomb Squig
. 5x Squighog Boy: 5x Saddlegit Weapons, 5x Squighog Jaws, 5x Stikka

Squighog Boyz [8 PL, 130pts]: Bomb Squig
. 5x Squighog Boy: 5x Saddlegit Weapons, 5x Squighog Jaws, 5x Stikka

+ Heavy Support +

Battlewagon [9 PL, 140pts]: Deff Rolla, Fortress on Wheels

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Orks) [54 PL, -2CP, 865pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Clan Kultur: Goffs

Detachment Command Cost [-2CP]

+ HQ +

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 2. Warpath, 3. Da Jump

+ Troops +

Beast Snagga Boyz [5 PL, 100pts]
. 9x Beast Snagga Boy: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga
. Beast Snagga Nob

+ Elites +

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

+ Fast Attack +

Squighog Boyz [8 PL, 130pts]: Bomb Squig
. 5x Squighog Boy: 5x Saddlegit Weapons, 5x Squighog Jaws, 5x Stikka

Stormboyz [6 PL, 60pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 5x Stormboy: 5x Choppa, 5x Slugga, 5x Stikkbombs

+ Heavy Support +

Kill Rig [12 PL, 205pts]: 2. Frazzle, 6. Squiggly Curse, Squig-hide Tyres

Kill Rig [11 PL, 190pts]: 1. Roar of Mork, 4. Spirit of Gork

++ Supreme Command Detachment +2CP (Orks) [18 PL, 1CP, 350pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Clan Kultur: Goffs

Detachment Command Cost [2CP]

+ No Force Org Slot +

Makari [3 PL, 50pts]

+ Primarch | Daemon Primarch | Supreme Commander +

Ghazghkull Thraka [15 PL, -1CP, 300pts]: Proper Killy (Goffs), Stratagem: Warlord Trait

++ Total: [118 PL, 1CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/08/06 06:47:44


11000p ready to krump!

https://instagram.com/mektomsug 
   
Made in gb
Bonkers Buggy Driver with Rockets





United Kingdom

 flaming tadpole wrote:
Ya I think the negatives of triple squig nob kinda outweighs the positives after trying it out.

They're super squishy so your auto giving up assassination, which is fine, but at the same time you could just take more squig boyz who are hitting decently harder per point then a base squig nob and make your opponent at least somewhat try for assassination. Also makes it hard to score grind them down/stomp them good, which isn't a deal breaker since no prisoners is better than both in majority of situations.

I do love taking one if I have a spare relic for killchoppa and a weirdboy to cast fist. Dude will hit like a truck.



I quite like them, but they're list dependent. I run two patrols and all my FA slots are taken, so being able to get them slotless is great. But I've found that two works better than three.

Obviously two doesn't hit as hard as three, but they're so much more of a target at three. Two at least lets you stick one on each flank and sneak them around the board without them having too much attention drawn. Three is a threat that needs to be dealt with and gets shot off the board immediately.

I run six characters overall and so far I've not given up the full VP for Assassinate on that many occasions that it's mattered. I tend to either win comfortably or lose horribly, so a handful of VP hasn't made a difference so far

   
Made in ru
!!Goffik Rocker!!







Automatically Appended Next Post:
 Afrodactyl wrote:
I tend to either win comfortably or lose horribly, so a handful of VP hasn't made a difference so far



Love this part.

Anywayz, I actually tend to either win big - like 20/0 or stay toe to toe. Can't actually remember loosing worse than 13-7 like...ever running orks. Don't play too often and don't go to large tourneys, so, not some kind of secret star (i'm sure, i'm gonna get my greenskin ass handled at 0-20 the moment I meet a top player as I make a ton of mistakes during play). I've lost horribly fielding ig but not orks. So, building with srcondaries in mind is a thing in my case. In close games every bit matters. Also, that's one of the reasons I'm back to running 2x10 Boyz. Purely for obsec at the midboard.

So, I try to not allow the opponent get easy max VP. Assasinate is a huge concern and basically rules out my favorite minimeka in larger games (they're still great in small games tho).

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 2022/08/06 09:08:10


 
   
Made in se
Ork Boy Hangin' off a Trukk





 Tomsug wrote:
This week Competitive innovations:

https://www.goonhammer.com/competitive-innovations-in-9th-the-elves-strike-back-pt-2/

North and South GT - 7th - Adam Doyle - Deathskull infantry
Spoiler:

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Orks) [94 PL, 4CP, 1,550pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [6CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Clan Kultur: Deathskulls

Detachment Command Cost

Gametype: 4. Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim

Unit Filter: Hide Legends Units

+ HQ +

Warboss [5 PL, -2CP, 105pts]: 4. Brutal but Kunnin, Attack Squig, Da Killa Klaw, Kombi-skorcha, Power Klaw, Stratagem: Relic, Stratagem: Warlord Trait, Warlord

Weirdboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 3. Da Jump, 6. Jabbin' Fingerz

Wurrboy [4 PL, 70pts]: 3. Bitin' Jawz, 6. Squiggly Curse

+ Troops +

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga, 9x Stikkbombs

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy w/ Slugga & Choppa: 9x Choppa, 9x Slugga, 9x Stikkbombs

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]: 'Orrible Gitz
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

+ Elites +

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Kommandos [4 PL, 55pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Kommando: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Nobz [6 PL, 100pts]
. Boss Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa
. Nob: Big Choppa, Choppa

Tankbustas [4 PL, 90pts]: 2x Bomb Squig
. Boss Nob
. 3x Tankbusta: 3x Rokkit Launcha
. Tankbusta w/ Hammer

Tankbustas [4 PL, 90pts]: 2x Bomb Squig
. Boss Nob
. 3x Tankbusta: 3x Rokkit Launcha
. Tankbusta w/ Hammer

+ Fast Attack +

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

Stormboyz [3 PL, 50pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa
. 4x Stormboy: 4x Choppa, 4x Slugga, 4x Stikkbombs

+ Heavy Support +

Battlewagon [9 PL, 140pts]: Deff Rolla, Kannon, Squig-hide Tyres

Battlewagon [9 PL, 145pts]: Deff Rolla, Fortress on Wheels, Kannon

Deff Dreads [7 PL, 100pts]: Stompamatic Pistons
. Deff Dread: Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw, Dread Klaw

+ Flyer +

Dakkajet [9 PL, 125pts]: Additional Supa Shoota, More Dakka

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Orks) [32 PL, -3CP, 555pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Clan Kultur: Deathskulls

Detachment Command Cost [-2CP]

+ HQ +

Deffkilla Wartrike [7 PL, -1CP, 135pts]: Opportunist (Deathskullz), Shokka Hull, Stratagem: Big Boss

+ Troops +

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy W/ Shoota: 9x Shoota, 9x Stikkbombs

Boyz [5 PL, 80pts]
. Boss Nob: Choppa, Choppa
. 9x Ork Boy W/ Shoota: 9x Shoota, 9x Stikkbombs

Gretchin [2 PL, 40pts]: 'Orrible Gitz
. 10x Gretchin: 10x Grot Blaster

+ Fast Attack +

Megatrakk Scrapjets [5 PL, 100pts]
. Megatrakk Scrapjet

Rukkatrukk Squigbuggies [8 PL, 120pts]: Nitro Squigs
. Rukkatrukk Squigbuggy

++ Total: [126 PL, 1CP, 2,000pts] ++

2105 -> 2000 (kustom vehicle jobs free)
That Deathskullz list is like "I´ll pick whatever models I have laying around"
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




While I don’t always agree with goonhammer as I don’t think they really understand or play orks. The goonhammer guys does a semi decent job In This one just trying to figure out what the player was doing.

I think they were accurate in the deathskull list it’s mostly spamming infantry to play the primary and take advantage or greentide and good bits. It’s trying to build a VP lead early and survive long enough. It also takes advantage of kustom
Jobs

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 2022/08/06 12:41:09


 
   
Made in se
Ork Boy Hangin' off a Trukk





Would agree. Orks milling about all over the place basically. I admit that I had yet to grasp Green Tide's value despite mostly playing lists similar to this where I went for Bitz, Biggest and Ritual.
   
Made in ca
Gargantuan Gargant






Yeah, that Deffskullz list is a lot of less cohesive than the one we saw before that was posted with Meganobz and mass Kommandos/Stormboyz. I guess the one main thing in common is mass infantry to use the most out of obsec on everyone.
   
Made in pe
Regular Dakkanaut




How many VP points have you guys been getting with the biggest and the best and ghaz on average?
   
Made in us
Longtime Dakkanaut




CaptainO wrote:
How many VP points have you guys been getting with the biggest and the best and ghaz on average?

I’d like to say 10-12…
That’s with ghaz/makari and warlord trait..
But this is friendly games

Goonhammer put out a nice secondary write up and says it averages 7.7pts in competitive tournaments.

I see biggest and best as a decent fallback option if Bring it down and Assassinate even no prisoners are bad matchups.

Get good bits is locked in
And greentide seems more locked in if you got the infantry spam…
https://www.goonhammer.com/hammer-of-math-nephilim-secondary-data-8-1-2022/
   
 
Forum Index » 40K Tactics
Go to: